Cho's Chastisement

Story Info
Cho goes to live with a very strict American family.
1.7k words
4.14
15.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cho dragged her luggage into the living room as her host father, david, closed the door behind her.

"Welcome, Cho. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and it'll be a pleasure to have you here."

"Thank you!" said Cho, nodding eagerly. Her English was ok, but not excellent. She hoped to improve it over time here.

Cho was from Daegu, and she was 19 years old and a budding beauty. She wore a form-fitting tank top which showed a decent amount of her C-cup cleavage (as well as what kind of bra she was wearing) and leggings that showed the curves of her round bottom above her toned legs. Cho thought her body was being analyzed from the moment she walked in, but she wasn't sure. She dismissed it as imagining things.

"Your room is downstairs in the basement, if you'd like to go rest before dinner. My wife and daughter will be home by then as well, so you'll get to meet them then."

"Oh, yes sir, I'm tired."

He showed Cho to her room, plain and unaddorned save for a bed with grey sheets and a medium-blue comforter. Cho, with help from her host-father, moved her stuff into the room. Once she was alone, she stripped to just her black panties, and went to sleep.

She awoke to a knock on the door.

"One second, I am undress!"

Cho quickly opened her luggage and put on a T-shirt and shorts before answering the door. She found a young woman who she hadn't met before that she had to assume was the daughter of her host-family.

"Hi Cho, dad wanted me to let you know dinner is ready. I'm Amber, by the way!"

"Nice to meet you, Amber."

They went up the stairs and sat down at the table.

"Cho," Amber began to speak in a low, conspiratorial voice.

"You should know a thing or two about how some things work here. I'm sure this wont be an issue 99% of the time, but if you make a mistake they WILL punish you. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, they tood me they will punish me sometimes."

"OK, but did they tell you how?"

"No, but I can accept being... what's that English... grounded?"

"Oh you'd be grounded alright, but it gets worse. They will spank you too."

"Oh... I have not got spanked before."

"Well, I hope for your sake it doesn't happen, but if it does my best advice is to just do as you're told and get it overwith. It's HARSH, but you can make it. Trust me, the alternative to just obeying isn't any better."

Cho was nervous but figured it couldn't be too bad.

"Do they spank you, Amber?"

"Yes, all the time!"

"How old are you?"

"I turn 20 in two weeks."

"Wow," Cho thought. They were strict, even punishing their daughter of 20.

"What happens in the spanking?"

"Most stuff varies, but you always have to take off your clothes first."

"You mean pants and underwear?"

"No, you have to strip completely naked."

"You are not joking?"

"I'm not, sorry Cho," her apology seeming genuine.

Cho was even more nervous now. She'd never been naked before a stranger before. Why did she have to take off ALL her clothes? Was this really necessary?

Dinner was here, as was her host-mother Maria.

"Hate to do this to you, honey, but I forgot some things at the grocery store for what I planned to make, so frozen pizzas baked in the oven it is."

"Oh, that's fine ma'am, I'm so hungry I eat anything and I like pizza."

"Good! Dig in, please."

Everyone had their fill, and Cho had a feeling she was the fill of her hosts' eyes as well.

A week later, classes were about to start. Cho finally got over her jetlag, too. She had some rules to follow here, though.

1) She had to obey her hosts. They would be reasonable with her, or so it was said, but she had to listen to them.

2) Her grades were going to be tracked by David and Maria, so she'd better keep them high, and academic misbehavior of any kind was right out.

3) Once each semester was in session, she had a strict curfew of 10PM, and 12AM on weekends. There was little if any flexibility on this.

4) If there was going to be a problem with 3, she'd better call ahead and explain why. This was perhaps the only way she could possibly avoid a serious spanking for breaking 3, and there was no guarantee.

5) Honesty was paramount.

6) She was to help out with certain chores around the house (not a lot of them, though), and keep her room reasonably clean.

7) Whenever her hosts (not including Amber) decided she'd screwed up badly enough.

In the end, it was Cho's temper that got the best of her. Amber and Cho got into an argument, and Cho got angry enough that she slammed the utility room door hard enough to break it.

Both girls were horrified. They thought of trying to fix it, but they had neither the tools nor know-how to do so. They knew Cho would be whipped something fierce, but they didn't know what else to do other than sit in the living room and wait.

"They're not gonna kick you out, I promise," Amber assured Cho. Being kicked out was something Cho feared far more than any spanking. She wouldn't be welcome by her parents in South Korea, who said they hoped her hosts would keep her "in line, by whatever means they deem necessary."

Tough love.

Cho wasn't so sure of Amber's consolation, but felt she had no choice but to take whatever she had coming to try to avoid being thrown out.

When David and Maria finally came home, Cho told them immediately what happened and pleaded with them not to kick her out.

"Cho, we're going to have to punish you for this, but we'd never throw you out for a mistake. Go the living room for now and we'll be there shortly."

Shortly was only around 2 minutes, but it felt like 2 years to the girls in the living room.

"Alright, Cho, get undressed."

Cho was closely watched as her trembling hands took off her clothes and revealed her slim, fit figure, starting with her top, followed by her jeans, before finally she took off her bra and panties.

David looked pleased. Cho felt that her suspicions, which she'd had since she heard spankings were done naked, were confirmed.

"Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs wide apart. Don't move, cover yourself, or interfere in any way, or your punishment gets worse. What im going to do now is check for any kind of body hair, which if you have it you'll have to remove. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

He first inspected her head to toe visually, before he physically did so from head to toe across every inch of her skin, especially across her lovely breasts and her already-smooth pussy. Cho knew this was about more than checking for hair. He was enjoying this thoroughly and she could do nothing about it.

"Ok, bend over the couch, legs wide apart."

Cho felt her veins turn to ice from the coldness in his voice as she obeyed. She spread her legs wide apart as she bent over and revealed her pussy once more.

"Have you ever been whipped before?"

"No, sir," she managed between sniffles and sobs.

"Maria, hold her hands tight so she can't cover. Cho, keep your feet planted and spread well apart."

And just as Maria took hold of her, she felt a burning agony as the strap came down hard on her round, naked ass. She cried out loudly, and though she strained, Maria was stronger than she looked, and held her tight.

*WHACK*

She shrieked as the strap hit low and between, leaving a mark on her inner right thigh.

*WHACK*

The next one, this one hitting her ass right across the middle of her cheeks.

The strap came down again and again, alternating between her bottom and her upper and inner thighs at irregular intervals. Cho continued to cry, shriek, and shout in Korean that nobody understood, perhaps not even her.

After 30 lashes of the strap were properly whipped into her ass and her thighs, Maria let go of her. Cho shot up and felt her bottom, but was quickly corrected.

"Hands behind your head, now, and face me with your legs wide apart!"

Cho obeyed, turning to face her audience and tormentor with her legs spread wide apart, her lips revealing her more than she thought possible.

"Cho, you're about halfway through."

"Yes sir."

Maria put a pillow at the end of the chaise.

"Lay on your back, hips on this pillow."

Cho was confused but obeyed.

"Lift your legs and then spread them as wide as you can."

Cho was stunned and horrified. No, they couldn't seriously be planning to whip her ... there, could they?! She didn't have a choice, though, and remembering Amber's previous warning, she obeyed slowly. Her most sensitive anatomy was now completely exposed and vulnerable, even her ultra-sensitive clit.

"Maria, keep her open. Amber, keep her hands out of the way."

The strap came down hard on her naked, smooth pussy. She shrieked in agony as Maria had to fight to hold her legs open and Amber held Cho's hands. Cho couldn't move or do anything to protect her most sensitive place from the strap. The strap went up, it came down hard.

She even felt a few hitting her clit. She shrieked and struggled especially hard then. But there was no mercy to be given. David kept going. He swung as hard as he dared, each lash being like an explosion of napalm between Cho's legs.

Cho was finally released.

"Stand over there, back against the wall, legs wide apart and arms up and wide apart above your head."

Cho did as she was told, raising her arms and placing them out to the side as well, and spread her legs wide such that she was essentially in an X-shape.

"You'll remain that way until I tell you you're free to dress, understand?"

"Y-yes sir," Cho barely managed.

Cho had better keep her anger in check from now on. David and Maria sure didn't mind if she didn't, though!