Chris' Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack smiled. “God yes.” Came his quick reply. “I think you may have spoiled me for college women. And men.” He glanced down at Chris who was now caressing his thigh as he finished licking him.

Chris smiled up at the tow of them. “Well it won’t be the last time. At least I hope not.”

Jack looked at Christy and then at Chris. Christy knew what he meant but she didn’t think that Jack did. “I think what Chris means Jack, is that we’d like to get your numbers. Any time you want to play call us. Or we’ll call you.” She squeezed his ass. “And we’ll see if we can arrange something.”

Jack couldn’t believe what he was hearing. They wanted to keep in touch and possibly have this become a regular thing? It was something he hadn’t really considered but he wasn’t about to turn it down. This was wild. “Um, uh. Well. Of course.” He stammered. “Both of you every time?” He asked.

Chris sat up. “Oh no. me, her,” he motioned to Christy, “or both of us. Any combination you want.”

Jack’s eyes widened. It was even better than he thought.

Christy chuckled. “I think he likes that idea Chris.”

“I think you’re right Christy.” He pulled her to him and kissed her. “Now what say we all get cleaned up and we’ll take you back to the dorm or wherever you live Jack.”

Christy took both men in hand and led them to the bathroom where they got in the shower and cleaned each other up and made out a bit until they thought they’d drain the hotel out of hot water.

They got dressed and headed for the car to take Jack home. “Now where do you live Jack?” Christy asked.

“Off campus with three other guys in a large house.” He saw a twinkle in Christy’s eye when he mentioned three other guys.

Chris drove as Jack gave directions and pulled up in front of a large Victorian style house with a wrap around porch, large windows, a second floor balcony, wood siding with a red brick foundation. “Nice place.”

“Thanks.” Jack said as he made to get out of the car. Christy got out as he stepped from the car.

“How about those numbers honey?” She flashed a smile at him. “And does your friend from last night live here too?” She handed him her phone so he could put his information in it.

Jack took the phone and hastily input his contact info before he could even think twice. “Yes, he does Christy. Why do you ask?” He figured he knew why.

“Well if he ever needs some cheering up have him give me a call.” She looked at her phone and typed out a text message to Jack and hit send. “There, now you have our numbers.” She craned her neck and kissed Jack on the lips before getting back in the car.

“So what did you tell him Christy?” Chris asked as they drove away.

“I just gave him or numbers. And told him that if his friend ever needed cheering up to give me a call.” She grinned at him, reached over and squeezed his cock. She felt it twitch and she was sure that she was in for a good fucking from him when they got home.

Jack watched them rive away. As he headed to the house, his head swimming with the events of the last few hours he picked out his phone to get their numbers from the text Christy sent. He looked and saw that it was more than just their numbers. She had sent him a pic of her naked in bed with her legs spread. He read, “Show this to your friend from last night. Even show it to your other housemates. I’ll come over and take care of all of you young studs sometime.” She signed it with a kiss emoji. He grinned wide as he opened the door to go find his friend and tell him about his wild adventure last night, and what was to hopefully come.


12