Chris' Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
Christy finds someone while Chris is with the neighbor.
12.7k words
4.7
3.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy left Chris to finish getting ready. He hopped in the shower as her head was swimming with the possibilities of what they had just finished discussing. And she couldn't believe that Chris agreed to it, much less that she was the one to pull the trigger on doing this. She never thought that she would entertain the idea of having a marriage where they were both comfortable with the other sleeping around, but here they were. Granted they had slept with other before but they were both present, with the exception of Patty and Rob next door. Doing it without the other there seemed entirely different. Before leaving she ate a quick breakfast and wrote Chris a note. Then an idea hit her. Patty had not had any sex for the last two weeks. She'd make it something to remember for her, besides that fact that Chris was going over there all dressed up.

Quickly she dashed upstairs and rummaged through their toy stash and pulled out a long butt plug and some lube. Rushing downstairs, she scribbled some more on the note and left it there on the island with the lube and toy. Hurriedly she ate breakfast and left some out for Chris to eat when he came downstairs.

Once in the car she headed out of the neighborhood. The last time they did anything like this they ventured to the city a few minutes away from them. She didn't want to spend that much time driving since she actually had some shopping to do, and not just shopping for a guy to fuck. She decided to head to the mall in town. If she ran into anyone, she knew she cloud always pass it off as a friend she hadn't seen in a while.

Once she found a parking spot at the mall she walked in and headed to the shoe store for some new shoes. As she strolled through the main corridor of the mall she eyed some of the patrons that were there already. She wasn't ready to pick someone out just yet but was seeing what she had to choose from. Some guys she passed threw glances her way and she smiled back. She even thought a couple of women were looking at her appreciatively. There were quite a few young guys at the mall this morning to her surprise. Quite a few of them were looking her way when she walked by. She actually blushed when a few of them made eye contact with her and she smiled back. She never thought young guys would be interested in a woman in her mid-forties but was flattered. She herself wasn't totally into young guys. Over 20 was as low as she'd go. She figured Chris would go for someone as young as eighteen. But today she was looking for someone a bit older, closer to her age. But that didn't mean that she wouldn't flirt with them.

Coming to the shoe store she strolled in and wandered up and down the racks of shoes looking for a pair of strappy heels with an open toe. Just as she spun around to find a sales associate to see if they had them in her size, one bumped into her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said, startled. Christy looked him up and down. He was wearing a polo with a name tag that said John and had a muscular build. He had piercing blue eyes and a lean face that was topped with short cropped black hair. His pants were black and clung tightly to his legs. The tight jean fad, she thought. Not her thing, but it definitely let her get a good look at a guy's ass. She stepped back another step as he smiled at her.

"Excuse me Ma'am. I didn't mean to startle you." He said. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Christy blushed and smiled back as she looked at his name tag. "Yes Sam. Do you have these in a size eight?" She held up the shoes for him to see and handed them to him.

"I, uh, think we do." He stumbled.

Christy thought she saw him blush a bit. Apparently he was checking her out. At least that's what she assumed. She went to take a seat as Sam disappeared into the stock room. When he returned, he had a couple of boxes in his hands.

"I brought out a couple of different sizes for you to try on in case the eights don't fit." He said as he sat down on the rolling stool in front of Christy. He opened the box and pulled out the size eights ever so reverently.

Christy put her foot on the rubber ramp of the stool and waited for Sam to remove her shoe. In lifting up her leg she gave him a view straight up her short sundress. She was sure if he looked up, he would see her pussy. He looked to be about eighteen so he was too young for her taste but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him. Especially when it was fairly obvious that he was looking her over. He took his time removing the shoe from the foot she had offered him. Him young hands gently caressing her ankle and foot as he removed the strappy sandal she was wearing. He wasn't getting to forward but just the way he ran his fingers over her foot as he removed the sandal and held up the heel for her to slip into.

Sam looked up at her as she slipped her foot into the heel he held. His glance ran up her leg and he could see that she was not wearing any panties. He drew in his breath and started to blush.

Christy spread one of her legs to give him a better view when she saw where his gaze was. "You like what you see Sam?" She asked with a grin on her face. He turned beet red at being caught looking.

Sam stumbled over his reply. "Um, uh. I'm sorry. What?" He fumbled with the straps of the shoe he had slipped on her foot.

"You know what I mean." She glanced around and saw no one else was in the store. "You were looking up my dress."

He sucked in his breath and let go of her foot, caught red handed. "I'm sorry Ma'am. I shouldn't have."

She spread her legs wider now. "It's okay." She smiled. "I don't mind." She leaned in as she brought her foot to the floor. Glancing down she could see a bulge in his jeans. "I like being exposed like this. It turns me on." She said to him, her face just inches from his. She watched him lick his lips, probably thinking of what he could do to her.

He tried to maintain his composure and asked her how the shoe felt on her foot.

She put her foot down and held up the other one. "Put the other shoe on and let me walk around in them." She spread her legs just a bit to allow him to see up her dress. He reached down and now it was obvious that he was taking his time with her shoes. His hands caressed her feet as he slipped of the sandal she was wearing and slipped on the other heels and fastened it. His breathing had become heavy and she could see him squirm in his seat as she stood up. She walked down to the front of the store and back, wiggling her hips as she went. Her pussy was getting wet thinking about how she was turning Sam on as she worked her way back to her seat.

"How, how do they feel?" Sam choked out.

"They're a little tight." Christy responded as she held her foot up to the rubber ramp on the stool. Sam took his time removing the heel. His soft, young hands gripped her foot as he slipped the larger heel on.

"Let's slip on the other one." He swallowed hard as Christy put her other foot up on the stool and he sighed, rubbing her foot and toes as he slipped on the shoe. A shiver went up his spine.

Christy sighed and smiled as he held her foot and put her shoe on. His touch felt wonderful. Maybe she out to rethink not going to anyone under twenty she thought as she stood up to walk down the aisle. She returned to her seat and smiled. "These feel much better." She threw Sam a big smile. "I'll take these. But before We're done here could you do me a favor?"

Sam's face brightened up. "Could you snap a pic of these with me wearing them so I can send it to my husband?" She set her feet down on the floor and spread her knees ever so slightly. She handed him her phone and he held it up, his hands shaking a bit. She grinned at him and was sure that he could see her wet folds. "Go ahead and take it."

Sam took the pic and handed the phone back to Christy. "Um, here you go." He looked like he was going to say something else but stopped.

Christy took the phone back and smiled at Sam as he took the heels off and slipped her other shoes back on ever so gently. She stood up as Sam took the boxed shoes to the counter.

She thought it was cute how nervous he was. He'd probably never had a woman like her tease him like this. He sent the pic to Chris as the sale associate boxed up the shoes she was going to get. "How do you like the shoes I bought?" She hit send and didn't say anything about the fact that she was flashing her pussy. A reply came fairly quick.

"I like them. I also like the view." Chris responded. "But who took the pic?"

"The sales associate. I've been teasing him, flashing him my wet pussy as I tried on shoes."

"You find someone to fuck already? Going to take him on his lunch break? Lol."

Christy chuckled. "No. He's a bit too young for me. He's nineteen. I know you like them that young. You know I like them a bit older. Not much older, but older."

"Lol. Well have fun looking. Patty has me cleaning up the house. And that plug you told me to put in is driving me crazy."

"That's why I had you do it. All that stimulation will ensure your first load for Patty will be a big one. Have fun. I know I will."

She dropped her phone into her purse and stepped to the counter as he rang up the shoes. She could tell Sam was a bit nervous. He could barely make eye contact with her. She decided to tease him a bit more. "Did you like what you saw?"

"What Ma'am?" He stammered.

"You heard me. I know you were taking a look up my sundress. Kind of hard not to when I spread my legs for you on purpose." She grinned at him and he turned bright red.

"Go ahead." She looked around. There was one other person in the store and they were headed to the back of the store. She leaned in close and talked in a hushed tone. "You can tell me. I won't mind."

Sam swallowed hard and replied. "Um, uh. Yes, I did." He looked away and busied himself with putting the shoes in a bag. "Do, do you want the receipt with you or in the bag?"

Then Christy had an idea to cap off her little tease. "I'll take it. But first, why don't you put your phone number on there and I'll send you the pic you took. A little something for later when you get home." She flashed him a knowing smile and winked.

He turned three different shades of red as he quickly scribbled his number down on the receipt and handed it to her.

"Thanks." Christy took the receipt and bag and headed out into the main promenade of the mall and stopped a couple of stores down form the shoe store and sent him the photo. She could just imagine him jerking off later that night to her pic and the thought actually excited her and she wondered just how big he was. She continued down the promenade of the mall to an anchor store on the other end to look for a dress. On the way she scanned the open area checking out a few guys along the way, smiling at them and even waving at a couple when she caught them looking her way. She was surprised how much attention she was getting walking through the mall. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous, had a little weight on her, and a few grey streaks through her hair. But she wasn't complaining. Maybe it was the fact she wasn't wearing a bra under her sundress and her nipples were poking through. That always made people look your way.

As she walked into the anchor store, she passed a blonde gentleman a little shorter than Chris with short wavy hair. He glanced her way and she was taken aback at his piercing blue eyes set in his tanned, chiseled face. Something in the way he looked at her made her pussy begin to drip and she sighed, probably a bit too loudly as she walked past him into the store. For a moment she thought about turning around and striking up a conversation with him but that might seem a bit strange. Besides, he was headed out of the store as she was headed in. Maybe she would run into him again as she headed back through the mall.

She perused the dresses, all the while thinking about the man she passed on the way in. Christy found a couple of dresses to try on and pulled them from the rack thinking she may have missed her golden opportunity to get laid today by a stranger. Ducking into the dressing room she tried the first dress on. It was a short, black cocktail dress that she thought might look good with the heels she just bought. Tugging it on she eyed herself in the mirror and didn't like what she saw. It didn't flatter her curvy figure at all. It made her belly more pronounced and did not flatter her figure at all. What a disappointment. She liked the dress because it was cut so short. Something a little daring to wear, even if it was to a wedding.

She hung it back on a hook and tried on the other dress. This one had a white, blue, and black print pattern on it. It tied around the neck and had an open back that came right down to the small of her back right above her ass. The skirt portion of the dress was an A-line that complimented her wide hips. The top clung to her curves but didn't push her belly out or make her look odd. She liked the way it looked but wanted to see it from all sides so she slipped on the heels she bought and headed out of the dressing room to take a look in the multiple mirrors the store had outside the dressing rooms.

She stepped out of the dressing room and walked over to the mirrors. As she was admiring the way the dress looked on her, she saw reflected in the mirror, the gentleman whom she passed on the way into the store. Christy wondered if he was following her since he was headed in the opposite direction when she passed him earlier. As good looking as he was, she wasn't about to go hit up someone who appeared to be a stalker. She smoothed the dress out and adjusted a few things here and here to eat up more time int eh mirror, all the while keeping an eye on the gentleman. He hadn't looked or glanced in her direction in a couple of minutes. He seemed engrossed in matching a tie to the shirt he was holding.

She decided to walk a little more in the dress to see how it moved on her and took a quick stroll around the dress area, again, keeping an eye on the gentleman she saw earlier. After a trip down and back and then stopping to adjust her heels she was satisfied that he had not wandered back in just to follow her. So now she decided to throw caution to the wind and walked over to seek his opinion about her dress.

"Sir?" Christy asked as she came up behind him. He was holding a burgundy tie up to the pale blue shirt he had in his hand as he turned to see who was addressing him. "Could I ask your opinion on something?"

She paused for a moment and noticed his eyes were taking her in now. "Oh, um, sure." He smiled and shifted from one foot to the other.

"What do you think of this dress?" She turned slowly, pausing when her back was turned to him so he got a good view of her bare back all the way down to her ass, and then faced him again. She noticed his glance was looking in the direction of her ass and she smiled inwardly. "Do you think it looks good on me?"

He was blushing a bit now, probably after realizing he'd been caught checking her out. "Um, yes. It, looks great on you." He stammered as he tried to look her in the eye without being embarrassed.

"I need a new dress for a wedding I'm going to in a month so I figured I'd do a little shopping but I needed someone else's opinion. How do the shoes look?" She pointed the toe of one foot on the floor to lengthen her legs a bit more. She heard him suck in his breath a bit.

"They. They look good." He replied hesitantly.

"Just good?" She batted her eyes at him. "What do you really think?" She stepped forward towards him and he swallowed hard.

"I think they make your legs look great." Came his quick answer. He looked her up and down and smiled again.

Christy grinned at him. "I'm glad you think so. Would you do me a favor and snap a pic of me?" So I can send it to my husband to see if he likes it?" She walked back to the dressing room and disappeared. She came out holding her phone and was happy to see that he had followed her over. She strategically left the last photo she'd taken up on the camera roll to see what his reaction was. "I appreciate the help. My name is Christy by the way."

He took the camera from her. "Dave. Happy to help." He watched Christy pose, her back to him. She turned so her ass was facing him and she looked over her shoulder over at Dave and smiled, more at him than for the camera, her eyes boring into him from behind her glasses.

"How's that look?" She asked, hoping he liked the view he was getting.

"Um, that. That looks great." Dave replied as he brought the camera up to snap a pic. When he did, he saw that the camera roll was up and it was a picture of what he assumed was Christy, her legs spread slightly with a view right up her legs to her shaved pussy. He swallowed hard and turned red as he tried to get back to the camera and take the pic.

"Something Wrong?" Christy asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice as Dave finally took the pic.

"Oh, um. I, uh. I think I might have seen something you didn't want me to see." Came a sheepish reply.

Christy turned around and posed for a pic so Chris could see the dress from the front. "How do you know I didn't want you to see it?" Christy asked, looking straight at Dave's eyes with determination.

She saw Dave's eyes widen behind her phone and his jaw dropped open a bit. He hesitated and came back from his shock to take the pic. Christy walked up to him and took the [hone from him, caressing his hand ever so slightly as she did. "You don't need to look so shocked Dave. I did want you to see that by the way. Now wait here while I go change." She quickly walked off to the dressing room and hoped that he would still be there when she came out. Quickly she shed the dress and shoes and slipped back into the sundress and sandals she had been wearing. When she was all put back together, she came out to find that Dave was still there. That's a good sign she thought. He still had a look on his face that said he wasn't quite sure about what was going on.

"So how about lunch?" She said, deciding to get right to the point to move things along.

Dave looked at her, mouth slightly agape. "Um. What?"

"You know, lunch. That meal you eat in the middle of the day." Came her sarcastic reply.

Christy watched as Dave shook his head, not believing what was happening. "What about your husband?"

Christy walked up to him, her nipples clearly visible through her sundress and spoke in a hushed, yet sultry voice. "Oh, he knows. He's all for it. So why don't you and I get some lunch and we can talk about where to go from there." She grinned at him.

"Where to go from there?" He said quizzically.

Clearly, he wasn't getting the hint so Christy decided to be more blunt. She leaned in a little closer and whispered in his ear. "Let's go eat lunch. Then maybe we can go back to your place and you can have me for dessert." She heard him swallow hard even before she pulled away from his ear.

Christy smiled at him and waited for his answer. She watched him standing there, attempting to process what he'd just heard when he finally spoke up.

"Um, well when you put it that way. How can I say no?" He said with some hesitancy in his voice. "You're sure your husband is okay with this?"

"Why don't we go eat lunch and I'll fill you in." Christy said as she headed off to the cashier to pay for her dress. Dave followed with his shirt and tie and soon they were headed to the Mexican restaurant in the mall. They got a booth in the back, it was early so there was hardly anyone in the place, which was good.

The waiter gave them some chips and took their drink orders. As they perused the menu Christy started things off. "So, I guess you're wondering what this is all about? You're obviously interested otherwise you wouldn't be sitting here with me."