Chris' Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy sighed as Lisa backed away and shimmied out of her dress. She licked her lips as the dress hit the floor and Lisa stood there in her bra and no panties. Her pussy was trimmed neatly and her lips were large and glistening with pussy juice already. Her breasts were larger than Christy thought. Round and pert in her bra. She wondered how they looked when they were not encased in the lace and satin. She didn't have to wait as Lisa reached around back and unhooked her bra. The undergarment fell away to reveal Lisa's large tan breasts. They were indeed very round. Without the bra to hold them up they sagged just a little but held their shape. She wondered if they were fake. Lisa's areola were bright red and the nipples that capped her breasts were large and distended. She wanted to suck on them, staring at them and licking her lips.

Lisa watched as Christy eyed her breasts as he disrobed. She took a step forward, standing almost a head taller than Christy. She held up her breasts, pushing them together and sighed. "You want to lick them?" She asked in a husky tone.

Christy reached to and pulled Lisa into her. Her face dropping to the offered breasts in response. "Of course." She began licking and kissing them both. Working back and forth from one to the other. Her lips and tongue licked and sucked at her areola and nipples making Lisa moan. As she licked and sucked Lisa she felt a hand creep across her stomach and then down her thigh. The fabric of the tap pants were loose and gave Lisa easy access to her pussy and soon she felt two fingers sliding into her.

"Ughhh." Christy groaned around Lisa's breasts.

"Mmmm. Yes." Lisa hissed. That feels so good." She slid her fingers deeper into Christy, making her moan and grunt around her breasts that she was sucking.

Christy grunted and pulled away from Lisa. "Oh God that feels good. But I want your mouth on me." Christy dropped into the upholstered chair that sat in the corner of the dressing room, slipped off the tap pants, and spread her legs wide for Lisa. Her hands held apart her pussy lips and she smiled seductively up at Lisa.

"Oh my." Lisa gasped as she dropped to her knees. She crawled forward and planted kisses on Christy's thighs as she worked her way to the inviting sight before her eyes. She breathed in deeply, taking in Christy's musky scent before pushing Christy's hands aside and sliding her tongue as deep as she could into the waiting hole in front of her.

Christy gasped as Lisa began to tongue fuck her. "Oh dear God that feels so good!" She hissed. "Don't you dare stop." Christy's hands reached down and held Lisa in place as she began to grind her dripping pussy into Lisa's face. She could feel Lisa swipe her tongue up and down her wet slit and stab at her clit, making her shiver and squeeze her thighs tight around Lisa's head. Her hands fell away from Lisa and gripped the arm rests of the chair.

Lisa licked and sucked Christy's pussy. Her juices were dripping and coating her chin and cheeks as she licked and stabbed at the smooth folds in front of her. Moans filled the room as Christy and then Lisa herself began to groan in pleasure. As Christy squeezed her thighs tight against her head, one of Lisa's hands dove for her own pussy. She spread her legs and began fingering herself as she heard Christy grunt and groan. Her tongue swiped up and down Christy's wet slit and she drank down the juices flowing freely from her pussy. Lisa used her other free hand to play with her nipples, tugging at them. The two women were a mass of tan and cream-colored flesh, moving and undulating in pleasure as Christy began to buck grunt in the throes of her orgasm.

"Uuugghhhhh. Don't. Stop." Christy hissed. She stiffened up and began shaking as Lisa brought her to the edge of her orgasm. Christy could feel Lisa's tongue stabbing at her folds and mound when she clamped down on her clit and began swiping at it. She groaned and gasped as she felt her pussy spasm and gush juices all over Lisa's face as her orgasm wracked her body. She shook and gasped and groaned as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Lisa kept pressing against her clit with her tongue as she shook with her orgasm. Pushing Lisa away she gasped. "Oh God. I can't take it anymore." Breathing heavily, she looked down at Lisa's face, smeared with her pussy juice and smiled wide. Oh god that felt incredible.

Lisa smiled as she fingered herself. Between gasps she sighed, "That was wonderful." She licked her lips and reached up to drag Christy to the floor of the dressing room. "Now I need to get off. I want to ride your face."

"Mmmmmm." Christy moaned. "Yes, I want to eat that pussy." She slinked out of the chair onto the floor as Lisa straddled her hips. Christy pulled Lisa's hips closer to her head and watched as Lisa slowly lowered her glistening mound to Christy's outstretched tongue.

Wanting to taste her, Christy grabbed Lisa's hips and pulled her to her face as she stuck out her tongue. Lisa moaned as Christy began slapping at her wet folds. Her musky odor and pungent taste filling her nostrils and mouth. Christy lapped and sucked greedily at Lisa as she writhed above her. Her hands worked their way up Lisa's taught body and massaged her breasts while she continued to eat her pussy.

Lisa moaned and groaned as Christy tongue fucked her pussy, grinding her hips into Christy's face as she rode her. "Oh God Christy! Don't stop!" She moaned as Christy's hands gripped her breasts and began massaging them. "Yes! Play with them. Tease my nipples!" She reached down to hold Christy's face tight to her pussy as she felt Christy's hands begin to tug and pull at her nipples. She shivered and grunted as Her hard nipples were tugged at, stretching her skin and then snapping back when Christy let go. "Oh. My. God!" She grunted.

Christy kept up the assault on Lisa's pussy and breasts as she gripped her head. Licking and stabbing at her pussy and clit, and tugging and pinching her nipples. Lisa continued to moan and groan, pulling Christy's head tighter to her pussy. In response Christy slid her tongue up and down Lisa's slit, lapping up her juices and pressing hard on her clit. She could feel Lisa start shaking so she kept it up. Urging her to orgasm. Christy kept up the assault on Lisa's clit and breasts, and in less than a minute she was shaking and stifling a cry of pleasure. She shook and tossed her head as Christy felt a gush of fluid come from her pussy and she drank it all up as Lisa gasped and shook in the throes of her orgasm.

Lisa came down from the high of her orgasm and slipped of Christy. "Dear God that felt WONDERFUL!" She gasped. Christy smiled at her from the floor as she propped herself up on one arm. "I think I need to come visit the two of you for a night of fun."

Chris grinned. "That sounds like it would be a hell of a night." She sat up and stripped off the rest of the lingerie set she was wearing and began to get dressed as Lisa pulled her clothes back on also.

"Well, I look forward to it." Lisa said as she buttoned herself up. She leaned in and kissed Christy, slipping her tongue into Christy's mouth.

Christy sighed. She could taste both herself and Lisa on their lips as they kissed. She wrestled with Lisa's tongue and pulled her body to press against her own. When they broke away, she grinned. "Let's trade phone numbers so we can set something up." She pulled out her phone and smiled wide. "I hope you like it kinky."

"You know I do." Lisa shot back as she headed out the door of the dressing room. "My phone is up at the cash register. "I'll get you checked out and get your number."

Christy followed, paid for her lingerie and swapped numbers with Lisa. The other salesgirl was up at the front of the store also and smiled at the two of them. Christy looked over at her and smiled back, wondering if she had ever gotten down and dirty with any of the customers in the back room.

Christy left the store and finished running her errands and grocery shopping and headed home and ate a quick lunch. She had the rest of the afternoon to relax and get ready for tonight so she started to plan things out a bit.

Rummaging through the videos in the living room she pulled out some likely candidates for tonight along with some pornos from their stash in the back of the cabinet. Maybe Hank would like to watch one of those instead. She set them on the coffee table and went to the garage to empty the car with her new purchases for the basement. After an hour she now had a new changing screen in one corner of the spare bedroom in the basement and a rack to hang clothes or lingerie on. She thought they would come in handy for playing around down here with others on cam so she could tease them a bit. Or tease anyone that came down here with her, like tonight, she thought to herself. Christy tidied up a bit and set out a couple of toys and some lube for later tonight. She was sure they would come in handy.

Looking at the clock she saw that it was around two o'clock. Hank would be over in around three hours. She had plenty of time. Heading upstairs she prepped the food for later and stashed it in the fridge. Now she could shower and relax the rest of the afternoon. She turned the water on in their whirlpool bath and grabbed her razor and shaving cream after making it upstairs to the master bath. She needed to tidy up for Hank tonight. Chris mentioned laser hair removal for himself. She was beginning to think that she wanted to look into it too. She liked herself bald after having it like this the last few months and wanted to keep it that way. Getting her hair removed would make things so much simpler. She'd also do her legs and armpits to while she was at it. Might as well go all the way.

She sank into the tub and let the hot water relax her and after a few minutes sat on the edge of the tub to shave her legs. Stroke after stroke, she ran the razor up her legs until they were silky smooth. She then did her armpits until they too were nice and smooth. She began to wonder if anyone would like to watch her shave on camera. But if she got laser hair removal, then she wouldn't be able to do that. She giggled to herself as she spread her legs and contorted herself to be able to get to all the nooks and crannies of her pussy. She wondered how Chris did it so well. He never seemed to have an issue doing it. Christy propped one leg up high on the faucet of the tub and drooped the other one into the water of the tub. Holding her mound open with one hand she ran the razor over her folds to take off the stubble that had grown there since last she shaved. After another few minutes and switching position another time she was nice and smooth all over.

After all that she figured she'd turn on the whirlpool and let the jets relax her. Sinking into the hot water again, the jets played over her back and shoulders and legs. The jets felt good on her body and soon she nodded off in the tub only awakening when the water had started to cool off a bit. Sitting up quickly in the tub she realized where she was and looked at the clock on the wall. It was a little after three o'clock. She hadn't been a asleep that long. She giggled. Now she was all rested and ready for tonight. Hopping out of the tub she toweled off a bit and headed to eh bedroom to pick something out to wear tonight. As she was going the closet the phone rang. She picked up her phone and saw that Chris was calling for a video chat. She answered and smiled.

"Well, hello there Lisa." Christy said. "Looking good. Are you getting ready for tonight?"

Chris smiled at her. Christy saw that he was rubbing himself down with moisturizer.

"Did you get an early start of having some fun? You look a little wet there." He giggled.

She stuck her tongue out at him in response. "No. I'm getting ready for later tonight, just like you."

"Hank said yes?" He asked as he began to apply his makeup.

Christy tugged on a robe and figured she'd do her makeup while She talked to Chris.

"No fair." Chris joked. "You're covering up." He let out a laugh

"I have a few things to do yet before he gets here. Getting dressed is that last thing I'll do." She continued with what little makeup she usually wore and then moved to the bed to sit back as she talked. "So how did the shopping trip go?"

"It went well." Chris said as she watched him apply his lipstick to finish off his makeup for the night. "A blowjob was all it took to get them to buy me some clothes."

"You naughty girl." Christy cooed. She imagined Chris on his knees in their hotel room servicing both guys to get some clothes. The thought was hot.

"Well, not really." He shot back. "They were going to do it anyway when I mentioned new clothes. I got some more feminine jeans, a button-down blouse, tee shirt, and some shoes. They're better cut to show off my curves."

"Sounds like you had a good time baby." Christy gushed as she squirmed on the bed, squeezing her thighs together.

"Does that turn you on?" He asked.

"You know it. Are the three of you going out tonight?"

"No, we're staying in." He grinned. "But it's going to be wild." His smile grew even wider as he showed her the lingerie and robe that they had bought for him earlier. He also flashed her the cami and tap pant set.

"Ohh. Very nice. I can't wait to see you in it when you get home. I bought a cami and tap pant set too." She giggled. "But why two sets of lingerie?"

"Well, there's two parts to tonight." He paused for a moment. "They took your hooker comment to heart and arranged for me to service the other guys that are with them for the conference."

Christy gasped. "Oh my god! Are you kidding?" Her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I never thought they'd really take that to heart. And you agreed?" She moaned and groaned.

"Well, I'm not letting them have their way with me. It's not a gang bang." Christy watched as he tugged on his panties and showed her his ass in them. Rubbing his ass and caressing his breasts as he turned for the camera.

Christy sighed; God damn he looked so hot like that she though. "Oh. Okay. That sounds better. But still, one at a time? And how many?"

"Six. And just blowjobs. The guys they work with don't know about the two of them fooling around. And I said I wouldn't go all the way with them anyway. Who knows if they're all into it, even if it is Vegas. And yes, one at a time."

"Well, that sounds more reasonable." Christy replied with a little more confidence in her voice.

"Besides, I want a gang bang like you, but I want them all to know what they're getting into." Chris said as he tugged on the bralette and adjusted himself. "So how do you like it?" he stepped back and pulled on the robe and let it hang open.

"With the lights low and the robe tied up just a bit they'll never know they're getting blown by a guy." He twirled for the camera again.

Christy moaned. "You look great. I wish I was there with you. Then I could partake in your little party too. Six cocks ready to blow their load down my throat and face. Sounds so hot." She reached into her robe and toyed with her pussy as they chatted.

Chris moaned. "One of these days we'll get something together for you. I know how much you want to take on a bunch of guys."

"Then after I'm done with the six of them, I'll cap off the night with Dave and John together. THAT'S what the other outfit is for, for the two of them." He finished rolling the matching hose up his leg as he looked into the camera.

Christy was still rubbing herself under her robe, eyes half closed as Chris told her what he was going to be up to tonight. "Oh my. You ARE going to get a lot of dick tonight, aren't you? I am jealous." Christy sighed as she let the robe fall open so she could better play with herself.

"I'm sure Hank will keep you company in my absence. So what time is he going to get there?"

Christy stopped playing with her pussy and smiled. "He's getting here in a couple of hours. I've got wine chilled in the fridge and I'm going to get dinner cooking in a little bit. I figure he would enjoy some home cooked food before I blow his mind in bed."

"Well treat him nice and say 'hi' for me. Maybe we could include him on your list for who to invite to a gang bang for you. I'm going to finish up here and then head to Dave's room. They have adjoining rooms so the guys will come in from John's room to the one I'm in and then out the door. All nice and neat."

"Have fun. And make sure they pay you Lisa. You don't work for free." Christy laughed, said good-bye, and hung up. Her pussy was dripping wet at the thought of Chris blowing all those guys and then getting to play with Dave and John. But she didn't have time to play with herself now. She needed to get ready.

Heading to the closet she rummaged through her skirts. She was thinking that a demure look would be good for tonight, put her hair up in a bun and leave her glasses on with a tight skirt and a nice blouse. She found a black skirt, a red blouse, with a red bra, and some nude hose and a garter belt before heading to the bedroom and dropping everything on the bed. She was going to forgo panties. That would just add to the naughtiness of what was going to happen tonight.

She started by clipping the garter belt around her waist and rolled the nylon hose up her smooth legs one by one. Hank should appreciate that. The sexy look of an older woman in garter belt and hose for his pleasure. Next, she tugged on the skirt and zipped herself into it. It hugged her hips and legs, every move accentuated her ass as she walked around the room. This should drive him wild, she thought. Lastly came the demi cup bra and blouse. After buttoning herself up she headed to the bathroom to pull her hair into a tight bun and put on her glasses. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Perfect." She said to herself. "Conservative on the outside and all ready to go underneath. He's going to go nuts."

She spent the next hour getting out dishes, setting out food for cooking, lighting some candles, and finally getting the wine out of the fridge to chill in an ice bucket. She started cooking dinner, and had popped the chicken in the oven when the doorbell rang. Glancing up at the clock on the stove she saw it was a little before five o'clock.

Christy looked through the peep hole and saw Hank standing on their porch. He was dressed in jeans, a polo, and dress shoes. And he was carrying a bouquet of roses. "How sweet." She said to no one in particular. Opening the door, she pulled him inside and shut it before saying anything. A young guy with roses on the porch would make the neighbors wonder. Well, all except Patti and Rob, she thought to herself.

"Hi Hank." She gazed at the flowers and grinned. "You really didn't need to do that you know." She looked up from the flowers and smiled at Hank. His face was blushing and he was shifting his weight from foot to foot.

"Um. Well. I figured it was the least I could do." She said sheepishly.

She reached out and touched Hank on the arm, caressing his shoulder. "Well thank you. I love them. Let's get them into some water. Follow me." She turned and walked into the kitchen, being sure to sway her hips just a bit more than usual. Behind her, she heard a low moan as they entered the kitchen.

"There are vases under the sink." Christy said as she got out the ingredients for the rice pilaf and the cut broccoli.

"Oh, uh, thanks." Hank said.

"Relax Hank." Christy replied. She walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek and it seemed to relax him a bit. "It's okay. Chris knows you're here and he's okay with it. Make yourself at home." She set the food that needed to be cooked on the island and grabbed a pair of scissors so Hank could open the fertilizer packet and cut the rose stems.

"I know. It's just a little weird. That's all." Hank replied as he dug under the sink for a vase. He pulled out a large vase and began to fill it with water as Christy continued to make dinner. He cut the flower stems and mixed the fertilizer with the water before putting the flowers into the vase. He set the arrangement in the center of the island. "There, pretty flowers for a pretty lady."