Chris and Jasper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, Mmmmm. I think, mmm, I think."

"Yeah?" Chris responded.

"I think I will." Jasper was now pointing towards the door.

"Yeah?" Chris was smiling.

"I think I'll go to the other room." Jasper left before he couldn't, Chris closed the door after Jasper staggered out. Chris was just as out of whacks as Jasper but didn't want to show it, that's why he closed the door. Chris shook his head to clear it, God he hoped Jasper doesn't hold him off too long.

There was a knock at the door he was hoping it was Jasper, but he really didn't want their first night being at his brother's house. When he opened the door, Bill was standing there. "Probie, do you need anything to sleep in?"

"No, I'm good, Thanks." Chris closed the door, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his t-shirt off. He wasted no time getting in bed.

Jasper walked into the other spare room as Bill had passed, Bill had seen the look on Jasper's face and chuckled. Bill didn't even stop back through on his way to his room.

The next morning Jasper got up to take a shower, he grabbed some clothes out of the closet and dropped his dirties in the hamper in the bathroom. He should've thought to tell Chris to bring some with him.

Jasper knows he stays every weekday when he comes for dinner, and sometimes on the weekends, he'll have to remember for the next time they come.

When he finished and was dressed, he went to get Chris up, but he wasn't in his room, Chris even had his bed made. Jasper just grabbed up his things from his bedroom and headed to the main floor and found Chris in the kitchen with Bill. "Good morning," Jasper said as he entered, he walked over to Chris, and Chris wrapped his arms around him and kissed him, Bill just smiled.

"Good morning, did you sleep okay?" Chris asked.

"Yes, and you?" Chris nodded.

"When do we need to leave to make sure you're to work on time?"

"In a little bit, we have time for coffee." Jasper smiled.

They sat down for just a little while to talk before heading out the door. Chris decided to get off at the stop with Jasper to walk him to work and then walk home, he needed to walk off some pent-up energy. When Chris got in, he tidied up his place and then took a cold shower because he was so horny for Jasper.

Chris didn't know if he'd see Jasper that evening because they didn't talk about it on their way from Bill's, so he assumed he'd at least get a call from him. After his cold shower he dressed in shorts only and laid on the couch with a book in hand, he finished the few pages he had left from the other day and picked up another, but after a while, the book ended up on his chest, and he was asleep.

Chris was woken by his door buzzer, he looked at the time and knew it couldn't possibly be Jasper, so he went to the intercom. "Yeah, who is it?"

"Bro, it's me, Jeff. Let me up." Chris buzzed the door and opened his door for Jeff to enter when he made it up the flight of stairs. "Hey, you look like shit." He laughed at Chris.

"Just tired, haven't had much sleep since I got off duty on Sunday. What are you doing in the neighborhood?"

"Just stopped by before I went back to the club tonight, and since my brother blew me off last night."

"Sorry, thought I'd make it back through from a friend's house last night, ended up staying. I promise I'll be there next Tuesday, though I'd just prefer to hang out with you instead of sitting around in a bar. Just to let you know, I'll only have had one good day of sleep, so I can't tell you how good of company I'll be."

"See more excuses, the next excuse you're going to give me is you're seeing someone, right?"

"Actually, I am, we went to his brothers last night and ended up staying the night."

"Gee, you could give your real brother some time," Jeff said jokingly, Chris looked at him. "Shit, I was just joking, I'll take whatever I can get."

"Want some coffee or anything?"

"Got any beer?"

"Yeah, I'm going to make some coffee, so give me a minute."

Chris returned with coffee for himself and a beer for Jeff. They talked for a while, and Jeff got himself a few more beers. When Chris's buzzer rang again, Chris looked at his watch and smiled, he hadn't realized how long they'd been sitting around talking. "I'll be right back." Chris jumped up and went over to the door.

"Oh, it must be your boyfriend if you're going down and opening the door," Jeff said sarcastically.

Chris just shook his head and left the apartment, leaving the door ajar. When he opened the street door for Jasper to walk by, Jasper smiled. "You could've just buzzed me up."

"Well, I wanted to do this, and I don't know how comfortable my brother would be if I did it in front of him." Chris pushed Jasper against the wall and pinned his arms above his head, Jasper smiled. Then Chris drew in close, looked him in the eyes and kissed him, it was a long sensual kiss. When Chris ended the kiss, he placed his forehead to Jasper's and stayed this way for a minute with his eyes closed. Jasper was trying to reconnect his brain after the kiss, and had his eyes closed.

"Wow." Jasper finally was able to say.

"Wow?"

"Yeah, wow." Jasper laughed. "I still can't believe I met you, where have you been hiding all my life?"

"Eastchester then Virginia." Chris smiled at Jasper and pulled him up the stairs. He walked through the door, and Jeff was still sitting where he left him. "Jasper, this is my brother Jeff, Jeff, this is my boyfriend, Jasper."

Chris escorted Jasper over to the couch, and they held hands while they sat talking to Jeff. Chris offered Jeff some more beer, but he declined to say he needed to get going. When Jeff got up to leave Chris walked him out.

"Why are you leaving so quickly?"

"You don't want me here, you have your boyfriend." Chris could see jealousy in Jeff's facial expression.

"Did I do something to make you think that? Jasper is here, we were all talking. I don't understand what changed, it's not like I'm trying to jump his bones right in front of you."

"Chris, I just thought we could hang out, we haven't seen one another for eight years."

"Yeah Jeff, we haven't, but I'm not going to push Jasper aside because you feel like the third wheel." Then Chris decided to test his brother, he wanted to know something. "Jeff, if you were to ask me to come to have dinner with you and Sara, and I brought Jasper with me, would you mind?"

"Honestly." Jeff even looked down when he responded. "Yeah, I would. I don't know if I'd want my son to see his uncle with another guy." He looked up at Chris and could see the hurt in Chris's eyes. "Chris, I can accept you're gay, but I'm not ready to see you kissing, hugging, and holding hands with a guy. It's still weird."

"Yeah Jeff, and I know you don't think it, but Dad has more influence on you than you've realized." Jeff looked down. "But you know what, I'm not going to give up on you though, but until you can accept Jasper and me in your home, then I don't know how our relationship is going to play out. I love you Jeff."

"Yeah Chris, I love you too. I'll work on it, I promise."

"I know Jeff, and I'll stop by on Wednesday when I'm free, to chat and have a beer after you play." Chris hugged Jeff. "Tell Sara, hello for me."

"We're not going to hang out on Tuesday?"

"Call me, as I said, I'd prefer to hang out with you, not just sit around a bar. Also, you need to get comfortable with Jasper and I, sometimes he'll be with me."

"Okay, I'll check with you. Take care." Chris could already tell he wouldn't be hearing from his brother on Tuesday, he hopes Jeff will change his mind, but sees now even Jeff needs time to accept that he's gay.

Jasper could hear every word that was exchanged between Chris and Jeff, and now he felt bad for showing up. Chris climbed the steps two at a time, and when he stepped into the apartment, he could tell something changed in Jasper. "Hey, so how was work today?"

"It was good since it was a nice day, not too many patrons were coming into the library. When it's too cold or hot, they flood in."

"Yeah I figured they would, and how are you doing?" Chris didn't want Jasper to leave, and he looked like he wanted to, Jasper had gotten up and was standing in the middle of the apartment.

"Chris, I'm sorry I made your brother feel uncomfortable."

"Jasper, it's his problem, not yours or mine. Don't worry about it." Chris pulled him back over to the couch and sat down with him, hoping to distract him a little. "I'm sure you're hungry, would you like to order in, go out, or did you want to go to your home?"

"Would it be a pain of me to ask if we can go to my home?"

Chris smiled and shook his head. "No, I'll pack a bag, unless you didn't want me to stay the night?"

"Please pack a bag." Jasper kissed Chris on the cheek and smiled.

Arriving at Jasper's, Chris was again evil to Jasper by kissing him on his neck as he was trying to unlock the door. They ended up ordering Chinese, having it delivered and while waiting for it, they cuddled on the couch kissing. When their dinner arrived, they had a fun time trying to feed one another.

They were lying on the couch cuddling, just basically holding one another when they both fell asleep. Jasper woke up sometime later and snuggled closer to Chris, as he did Chris tightened his hold on Jasper. Jasper smiled and fell back to sleep.

The following morning Jasper woke up with a start, which also jerked Chris awake. "What is it?"

"I'm late." He could hear his alarm going off above them.

"Run and get ready, I'll clean up things down here," Chris responded.

Jasper washed quickly, threw on some slacks and a dress shirt. When he was ready, he came down to Chris, who had his backpack already slung over his shoulder, ready to go. "Chris, you can stay here today if you want." Jasper was hoping that Chris would want to.

"No, I better get home today. I work in the morning, so I better get some sleep today and tonight. Even though it was nice holding you last night, I also need to pick up a few things before work tomorrow."

Jasper just nodded he didn't want to let Chris hear the sadness in his voice because Chris didn't want to stay at his house. Jasper didn't know what this draw he has towards Chris was, but couldn't believe it's only been a couple of weeks and he already wants Chris around all the time.

Once they parted at Jasper's library. Chris stopped off at the station, the Chief had texted him to stop in before his shift on Friday.

12