Chris and Jasper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I am. Why. I was just spooked. I wasn't expecting you to be there, that's all." Chris didn't want to tell him the truth that he had a bad dream.

"Bill is on the phone, and he wants to talk to you." He hands Chris the phone.

All Jasper could hear from Chris was a lot of yes's and no's. Chris didn't say much else to Bill. It was Bill doing the talking. Jasper was wondering what Bill was saying, and he wished he could hear. Chris then handed Jasper the phone and went right to the bathroom to take a shower.

"What did you say to him?" Jasper asked.

"It's between Chris and me. He went to take a shower, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, when he's done, head our way, we'll all go to lunch," Bill responded.

"You're not going to tell me what you told him?"

"No, Jas, I'm not. Just come up here when he gets out."

Jasper went into the bathroom and asked if he could join Chris in the shower. Chris held the curtain open for him. Jasper quickly undressed and stepped in. Chris hugged him and didn't let him go for a few minutes. "I love you Jasper. Always remember that."

"Chris, are you okay, and I know you do, you've shown it, and I love you too."

"I will be." Chris let Jasper go and turn them awkwardly in the shower, so they didn't fall, and Jasper was under the spray. Chris tenderly had Jasper leaned his head back in the spray, and he massaged his head while soaking it and then added shampoo, lathering it up. Jasper had been washed by Chris before, but he was gentler than usual, like he was afraid to hurt him.

When they finished, Chris even toweled Jasper off, and they went back into the bedroom to get dressed. Jasper was keeping just one change of clothes over at Chris's, so he was glad he had something there. He wanted to please Chris, but he knew Bill and Mary were waiting for them and he thinks Chris did too because he was getting ready like he was heading out.

"When did Bill want to meet?" Chris asked.

"As soon as we showered, we were to head to his house. He said we could all go to lunch." Jasper responded.

Chris nodded and walked out of the bedroom. Jasper finished getting ready and came out. Chris was standing at the window, looking down at the street. "Are you ready?"

"How did you know I was here?"

Chris smiled, turned around, walked over to Jasper, and hugged him. "That will be my secret." Chris laughed. He could smell Jasper cologne as soon as he walked into the room. It wasn't a terrible scent, but he'd always know when Jasper was around, it was very light.

They gather their things because Chris knew he wouldn't be back for a few days. And they walked the few blocks to the train to head north. When they arrived at Bill stop, they walked out and were met by Bill and Mary.

"It's about time you two got here," Bill stated. "I was about to go to eat without you." Bill jeered. "Did you have to fuck?"

"We didn't do that!" Jasper exclaimed right away.

"Jasper, he was trying to get my goat," Chris stated with a chuckle.

Bill chuckled, "Good Probie, remember that. Mary, will you please." Mary nodded at Bill and went over to Jasper, put her arm through his, and asked him to take a walk with her. Once they were a distance away, Bill spoke. "Chris, I called, you're to meet with her Monday." He handed Chris a piece of paper with a name, number, and address of one of the departments' counselors. "You can talk to Jasper about this, I know he's not used to hearing about this shit. But he'll have to get used to it if he wants to have a long-term relationship with you."

"I know Bill, but I don't think he's ready to hear what goes on, what we see sometimes. Yesterday was the hardest thing we must deal with, but he doesn't need to hear about the blood and gore. We're supposed to be rescuing kittens out of trees." Chris laughed.

Bill laughed and grasped Chris's shoulder. "Jasper can handle it, trust me." They could see Jasper and Mary sitting on a bench not far away, walked over, and asked if they were ready to have lunch. Chris and Jasper spent the rest of the afternoon with Bill and Mary but didn't stay the evening. Jasper said they had to leave. Chris was even amazed at the pushiness of that one.

Chris didn't want to question Jasper on the train, the few stops it would take to get down to his place or the walk. He waited until they were inside Jasper's house. "Jasper, why..." Before he could get anything else out, Jasper was on him, kissing him and undoing his jeans. Chris just thought the normal was going to happen, that they'd suck one another off and cuddle and fall asleep. Jasper reached into Chris's jeans, grasped Chris's cock and pulled him up to the bedroom. "Jasper, what's up with you," Chris asked, but he was so hard, Jasper's boldness turned Chris on so much he didn't care at this point.

Once Jasper got Chris to his room, he pushed his shirt up, and Chris took it off for him. Then Jasper pushed Chris's jeans down and then proceeded to push him down on the bed. Chris laughed. He's never seen this in Jasper before. "Babe, what's up with you?" After Jasper completely undressed him.

"I want you to make love to me. I was ready the other night, but.., well..., anyway." Jasper didn't know how to say it. "Chris, ever since you kissed me at the scene the other day, I wanted you. I don't know why I've been waiting. I know you won't hurt me, and you've been so good to me."

Chris was so hard, he pulled Jasper to him and started kissing him fiercely. Chris paused long enough for Jaspers' shirt to pass between their faces as he pulled it off over his head. He unbuttoned Jasper's jeans and pushed them down as well. Jasper was kicking off his shoes and pulled his jeans the rest of the way off. Jasper was back on him, kissing and pushing him down on the bed.

"Lube?" Chris stated, he didn't know if they had any because they never needed any before.

"My drawer," Jasper said between kisses, but because he was on top, he crawled over Chris and retrieved it.

"How long has it been for you?" Chris asked he remembered Jasper dated before meeting him, but he needed to know how much prep he'd be needing.

"It's been close to a year, Chris, but I've been..." Jasper laughed. He didn't want to tell Chris when he was at the station that he'd play with himself.

"You've been?" Chris looked at Jasper, trying to get him to answer.

"I have toys."

"Toys? And why haven't I seen these toys?" Chris laughed, and Jasper just looked at him a little embarrassed.

"I was trying to get myself ready for you, anyways, can we discuss this later." Chris pulled Jasper down and kissed him.

"Yeah, we can discuss this one later because I'd really like to discuss this. Do you want me to guide this one or do you want to do all the leading tonight?"

"Mmmmmm, I've never been the one in charge before," Jasper responded, and Chris started wondering if he made a mistake about giving up the control on their first night.

"Are you sure?" Chris laughed.

Jasper pushed Chris back on the bed and told him to move up, so he was in the middle. He started kissing his chest, which caused Chris to moan, moving down his chest towards his cock. "Jasper, shit, Babe." Jasper smiled. He had Chris so hard, and he licked the length of Chris's cock. "Jasper, Babe, please, let me open you up for me."

Jasper kissed back up him, "Okay, Babe, but I don't know how much you'll have to. I've been working on it."

"Well, what do you want to do?" Chris was so horny he couldn't wait to be inside Jasper.

"Let me try," Jasper said and picked the lube back up off the bed and slathered a thick layer on Chris's cock and then smear some around the ring of his hole and dipped a finger inside, making sure it's well lubricated. Then Jasper climbed up on Chris, lifting his cock, and starts to push down. "Oh my, you're a little bigger than my toys." Chris just smiled; he was trying his hardest to not push up into Jasper.

"I love you Babe, are you sure you don't want me to open you up?" Jasper just shook his head and continued to push Chris's head through and stopped.

"Wow, you're big, Chris." Jasper was hurting, but he wasn't going to tell Chris this even though Chris knew. Chris was trying his hardest to stay still and not push up, and he already wanted to explode; it felt so good to him.

Jasper started small rocking movements on Chris's cock, slowly taking him in. "God, Chris."

"Do you want to come off of me to lube up more?" Jasper just shook his head; he was stubborn. "Jasper, I don't want to hurt you. I want you to enjoy it too, Babe." Chris smiled. "Let me help."

Jasper nodded and got off him, and Chris had him get on his back. Chris didn't want to come before Jasper got a little enjoyment and if Jasper would've continued, Chris was going to by accident. He went to get the lube and started to touch Jasper, and he tightened up. "Jasper, what's wrong? You were okay when you were on top of me."

"It's just both Carl and Will weren't gentle when they'd finger me."

Chris felt like an ass, he should've asked more about his past relationships, but he didn't. "Honey, I'm not them, I'll be gentle, I promise."

"I know you will, but to get my mind into it. That's why I've been opening myself up with my toys." Jasper responded.

"Lay back, please, Babe." Jasper did as he was told. Chris kissed Jasper again and peppered his face with kisses, which made Jasper laugh, then Chris continued down to his cock. He licked the entire length of it without touching it with his hands. While he was distracting Jasper with licking his balls or sucking his cock, he was slowly inserting two fingers into him. Chris figures Jasper already had part of him inside, that he was opened at least a bit.

Chris had Jasper moaning, he already had three fingers in him and decided it was time before Jasper blew and wouldn't even want Chris inside of him. He pulled his fingers out and lubed himself up again. Chris wanted to look Jasper in the eyes for their first time. He knew he could hit Jasper prostate decently in this position.

He did want him a little off the bed, so Chris put a pillow under Jasper, and he laughed, but when Chris entered him, he wasn't laughing anymore, he was moaning. Chris did it slowly and waited for Jasper to adjust when he said he was ready, Chris pulled out a little and pushed back in, and Jasper squeaked. "Did I hurt you?"

Jasper was in a whole new world. Toys were one thing, and his ex-boyfriends were idiots. "Shut up and fuck me, Mr. Johnston." Chris had to smile, but he was ordered, so Chris pulled out more and pushed back in, and Jasper was very verbal. Jasper liked what Chris was doing to him, every sound Jasper made, caused Chris to get harder and harder where he was getting to the point of no return.

Chris hated to be selfish, but he couldn't hold out any longer, and he didn't have time to lift off enough to get Jasper off at the same time. He pulled Jasper's legs higher, stiffening he started shooting his cum inside of him. "Oh, God, Baby," Chris stated as he spasms inside of Jasper.

Jasper was in Heaven, and he was still hard. He figures he'll rub himself off once Chris gets off him. When Chris comes off his high, Chris continues to kiss Jasper causing him to laugh. "What are you doing."

"Mmmmm, well, one of us didn't get off." Chris kissed Jasper down his chest, straight to his cock. "And look, he's at full attention, I need to correct this." Jasper laughs at Chris and then moans as Chris takes Jasper's cock in.

That was another thing Jasper was amazed about between his exes and Chris. They wouldn't suck Jasper. It was mostly one-sided with them. With Chris, it's not. Chris makes sure he's well pleased.

"Oh, God, Chris." Jasper moaned. Chris was squeezing his balls lightly as he was sucking him. Chris could feel them pulling up, and Jasper grabbed Chris's head and pushed it down as he shoved his cock further down his throat. "Oh, God, I'm cumming." This was obvious, but Chris couldn't smile or laugh. He had a job of sucking and swallowing, so he didn't gag.

When Jasper finally releases Chris, Chris sucks Jasper's sensitive cock a few more times before he lets go. "Chris, please stop." Chris chuckles as he climbs up and lays next to Jasper. "I love you."

"I don't know if you do, you jammed my head down on your cock and tried to suffocate me." Chris laughed. "I love you too, Babe." Chris pulls Jasper to him, and they snuggle and fall asleep.

Jasper wakes up a few hours later. He wasn't used to someone cumming in him. His exes always had used a condom, so he wasn't prepared for the leaking. He could feel Chris was still pressed up against him, so he knew what was leaking out had to be on Chris too. Jasper could tell it was sticky. He wanted to get out of bed and clean up the mess.

Jasper wiggled out of Chris's arms, Chris just rolled over onto his back and didn't wake. He got up and went to the bathroom, by the time he got there more cum was leaking down his leg. "Oh my God," Jasper spoke to himself as he sat down on the toilet, wiping what he could with toilet paper while using the bathroom. When he finished, he took a quick shower before returning to the bedroom, finding Chris lying there awake.

"Hello," Jasper said as he kissed Chris.

"Mmmmm, you smell shower fresh."

"Why don't you go take one, and I'll change the bedding."

Chris smiled, "I'll go shower, and you can change it, but it's not going to stay clean long." Chris pulled Jasper down and kissed him, producing a moan. "I'll take a shower, just throw a towel down, and we'll change the sheets when we're done."

"Oh, God." Jasper gasped as Chris rubbed his hard cock. "Please hurry."

12