Chris' Inferno Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Chris gets relief from a doctor visit...
4.7k words
3.9
17.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking with the new size butt plug was challenging. With every step, I felt the large shift inside me. Several times I had to stop to catch my breath and give my ass a second to second to adjust to the size.

The new cock cage was worst. I was told it was an RZY silicone cock cage. I couldn't believe it was pink. I was so mad at Victor for that. The cock cage wasn't metal like the old one instead it was silicone so it didn't feel as heave or pull down on my dick as much. It was soft and warmer. But it was small and compressed my dick more than I was used to. It didn't hurt as much as the first one did, maybe I was getting used to wearing them, but it did feel tight. I couldn't get the image of Victor holding my cock in his tight grip and an erection kept trying to build in my small cage. It was so much smaller than the last one that it was tight without an erection.

When I sat down in my car I cried out. The butt plug shot deeper into my ass. The base of the cock cage was tight against my cock and needed to be adjusted multiple times on the way home. I could feel the spot of pre cum building on my boxers and the tight material pressed on my bulging erection.

By the time I made it home I had 12 miss calls. One was from Donna, the busty woman at work I would have nailed every direction known to man if I wasn't trapped in a cock cage. God her breasts were so big and bouncy, and she always had ample cleavage every day in her short cut shirts.

"Oh, Shit!" I had to adjust my balls again as my dick swelled in its small cage. I tried to rub the tight ache out of my erection. I took deep breaths as I tried to think of unsexy things.

The other 11 calls were all from my asshole of a boss, Spears, the one who got me into this mess. I turned on the first voice mail and listened. "Christian! I'll pick you up at 5 to go see the boys—" I hung up. I wasn't going back tonight. I already had to go back tomorrow to work. I tried to wash up and go to sleep but my dick felt like it was constantly swelling in its cage when I wasn't even having an erection.

I couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore and I couldn't take the butt plug out until morning. But then I would have to go to work and see Victor. I couldn't risk not having it in again. I couldn't imagine a size bigger then what was.

___________________________________________________________________

Six days

Within minutes of entering Lucius' building, I was sent to the same office again.

Only one of the Incubus was sitting at a desk today. My person devil, Victor.

He was trying not to smile when he saw me. He told me to sit.

I had to sit slowly because the butt plug was getting sore.

"You are wearing your plug today, love."

"You told me to wear it."

He leaned back in his chair. "Tell me how you are feeling."

"Do you really care?"

"Your health and comfort mean a lot to me. You're in a smaller cage, even with my powers you could get injuries or hurt and I want to prevent any damage from happening."

"Then you should take this cage off me."

He laughed. "We've been over this, it's your cage. And besides, you need to stop thinking of your dick so much, the sooner you realize it's not for you to use the better."

I felt my legs quiver. It has been six days since I was able to cum, I didn't know how I was supposed to get through another day. My balls always ached, my cock felt like it was constantly swelling.

Victor laughed again, "If you could see the look on your face." He was still laughing when he walked around the desk to me. I squirmed in my seat, afraid of what he would be. I flinch when he strokes my face. "You would think I just told you I was going to castrate you."

"Y-you wouldn't do that, right?"

His eyes darted away, "Well, not to you." His thumb made gentle circles on my face. "Its such a waste of sexual energy. There's still some but not as much as you have now."

I was frozen in my seat as his hand wanders lower. He grabbed my tie and pulled until the pressure was firm around my neck. I let out a low moan as his other hand ranked down my chest.

He undid my belt with one hand and my heart my jumping.

"Ar-are you going to let me cum?"

"Hmm," he reached into my pants and pulled out the pink cock cage. I started to move away to see but he tightened the grip on my tie so I wasn't able to see what he was doing.

I felt my eyes glaze over as we rolled the cage though his fingers to inspect it and pulled on my caged cock.

"Ohhh, Victor." I moaned. "Please let me out."

"You are swollen," Victor said, sounding excited and surprised. The tight cage didn't have any large opening as the last one did so I couldn't feel his hands on my dick. He ran his finger over the head and I could just feel it from the small slit.

"Ah—ah—Ah!" I cried out.

"It hasn't been a week and you are already so sensitive. I could taste your sexual energy when you walked into the building but it does no justice to how horny you really are."

"I- I need to cum, please you know I wasn't the one trying to kill your boss! I swear!"

The little sensation felt amazing. I moaned.

Victor let go of me and I fell back in the car. "I know what you need."

Victor drove. He didn't mess with my cock cage. I didn't know what to suspect. I thought he would take me back to the mansion and torture me some more but we took a different direction.

He stopped at a small clinic and I looked at him.

"Why are we here?"

He leaned into me, hand pressing me down against my chest. He whispered into my ear. "I'm going to take care of you. The way you need."

I resisted the urge to say something back to him and just nodded instead.

"Good, I'm doing you a favor. You are more than my slave to me. My slave would make me force him to do what I wanted. And slaves don't get to come. Do you understand the difference?"

My hands balled into a fist in the seat. I hated how demanding this was but I nodded again.

He leaned back enough for me to see his red-rimmed iris. "You will ruin my trust if you did something bad in there. Along with your chance to come again. I don't think I would ever trust you enough to ever let you out of your cage. Do you understand?"

"Just tell me what you want me to do, damnit."

"Do what your doctor tells you."

Victor took me inside the small clinic. There was a small waiting room and a receptionist. She smiled and offered Victor a clipboard with papers to fill out. I looked around but there weren't many clues to what kind of clinic this way.

"Victor?"

"Yes?"

"You never told me what we're doing here."

He was carefully filling out the form? I tried looking over his shoulder while he did.

"They specialize in human's sex response to long exposer to Incubuses."

I just looked at him then the receptionist but she seemed to ignore me. I turned back to him. "What? What do you mean, they know about Incubuses?"

"Yes, and they're the only one in the state and they cost like they're the only one in the world."

The receptionist giggled at his comment.

I took his arm, "but what am I doing here?" I was struggling to keep my voice even.

Two nurses' aids men came into the waiting room. They looked like bouncers in nurses' scrubs. The shorter man was still as tall as me and I wasn't short. He said, "You can follow us, sir."

Victor said to me, "It's time for your check-up, lover."

I glared at him. The two men looked me over. They were prepared to drag me away if they wanted. They were going to end up doing whatever they wanted to me no matter if I fought this or not. But if I went quietly I wouldn't lose Victor's trust yet. Yet.

I walked towards the men and they stood, short one in front, tall one behind me. They led me to the end of the hall and opened the door to a small examination room.

I wasn't surprised when I saw the examination table. It had a pair of metal, adjustable stirrups. Sever sets of leather straps on different parts of the table. The top part of the table was like a chair and I knew if I sat in it my ass would hand on the edge.

The two men closed the door and stood in front of it.

"Please remove all your clothes."

I stared at them and my face heated up. I was angry that they asked me to do that. And embarrassed because if I did that they would see my pink cock cage and butt plug.

They looked at each other when I didn't move. "Sir, your clothes."

I closed my eyes and swore to myself. I would fucking get Victor back.

I started with my shirt. They didn't tell me where I could put my stuff so I just throw it on the counter. I undid my belt and couldn't force myself to do anything else.

"Sir, do you need assistance?"

I swore again. Victor was a fucking dead man. I kicked off my shoes and did my pants. I couldn't look at the two men anymore. I was humiliated. I was having a hard time breathing as my pick cock cage came out. The swelling only got worse as more blood

filled my painful cock.

I stood naked in front of them both.

When I looked at them only the shorter one glanced at my pink cage. "We'll help you onto the table now. Let us know if anything makes you uncomfortable but we have to restrain you for the doctor."

They approached me and I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't make myself be tied down by two men I didn't know. I tried to get away and they seemed to predict what I was about to do and pushed me into the chair. They were strong but not as strong as Victor. I pushed the shorter one away but the larger one pushed my arms above my head. The shorter one strapped my left arm down first then my right. They grabbed my legs and secured my legs into the stirrups. The cold air hit my ass and I tried jumping off the table.

They tighten my waist down then tighten my arms down better now that I couldn't move as much.

The shorter man glanced at my cock throughout the process and that just made me struggle even more. The bigger man started pulling a head strap through the side of the table and it wasn't until the small mad pulled out a small cock gag that I began to fight them. Too bad I was already tied down.

"NOOO." I clenched my teeth but it didn't do any good.

They held my head still and fed me the small cock gag. It fits into the strap and with it, they strapped my head down with a cock gag pinning my head still. My teeth rested on the guard of the gag and my gag reflex made me swallow around the cock. It forced it further down my mouth.

"MMMMR!" I tried thrashing but couldn't move any.

They let out a sigh of relief. "The doctor will be with you soon." They said before leaving.

The room was so quiet when they left and cold without my clothes. My poor cock and ass were exposed to anyone that walked in. I was covered in a sweat at how embarrassed I was and how hard it was making me.

I had to swallow my building up spit and ended up sucking on the small cock in my mouth.

After a while, a short doctor walked in. He smiled at me, "Christian, It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Doc Abell. And I will be conducting your exam today." I hated when people called me that.

He looked at me and frowned. "Are you hot?" He laughed, "You're sweating a lot. If you're embarrassed, don't let it be for me, I've seen it all. Believe me, all."

"Alright, Chris," Doc Abell pulled up a chair to my left and leaned close to me so I had to strain to see him with my gag pinning my head down. I had to swallow again and felt my mouth close around the silicon cock. I hated Victor. "I am going to get started so we can get you out of here as soon as possible. I am one of the only doctors in the country that is familiar with incubus and their effects on the human body. I want you to know this is a strictly professional visit and I only have your health and wellness in mind."

I blinked at him. Unsure what to think about the Doc. He picked up his clipboard and read it while he spooks. "I know you may have some questions, this being your first visit so I'll try to answer them all." He stood and walked between my legs. I tried to close my legs out of embarrassment before he could see my cage. The metal stirrups ratted at my attempts.

"The gag is because your Master wrote you are unpredictable and prone to violence. So this is more for both our safety than just to embarrass you."

My hands balled into a fist. Damnit, Victor! I was still struggling to learn how to suck on the fake cock in my mouth as my tongue flicked over it. And he wasn't my Master!

"Looks like you have a full examination, just a few tests, and one release. Simple." He set down his clipboard and made eye contact. "So just try to relax this first part is really gentle."

He snapped on a pair of gloves and I tensed when he reached for between my legs.

"Uhhhhg!" I was still embarrassed about my pink, tiny cock cage and large butt plug but the doctor didn't seem to bat an eye at them.

He touched my swollen cock and I whimper at the light tough. It was still so hard and painful it brought the first tears to my eyes.

"There, there, I am going to take this off to begin." I didn't think he would be able to take it off. Victor had magic that locked everything on me that only he could remove when he wanted. But the lock clicked open and Doc Abell was able to pull the cage off.

My eyes widened in shock and my dick swelled to full size as he pulled it off. I continued to make little pain-filled noises as he struggled to pull the metal cage off my swelling dick.

"Now the first question I get is 'will my penis remain small forever after shrinking?" My eyes widened. I hadn't been able to see my cock out of the cage for more than an hour or two for the last couple of weeks. But the cage that was once so tight on me was starting to feel better now. I just assumed I was getting used to it not that I was getting smaller.

He put the cage down on the examination table. "Now your penis can look like it's shrinking and it will even shrink when put in small cages like this for extended periods. But don't worry once you're out of the cage for a few weeks your normal size will renew."

I was relieved but the way he stared at my cock continued to make me nervous. "The second most asked question is about your erectile dysfunction, difficulty peeing, or other problems with penis function, libido, does not having regular orgasm make your sex drive die? Well, it's actually been the opposite of what I've seen with my patients.

You might see a rise in your sex drive for a while."

I closed my eyes. My tongue flicked over the cock in my mouth again. If I had a high sex drive I didn't care but with my cock constantly locked in a cage I was in constant pain.

"MMMM" I moaned through my gag as Doc Abell started to pull the butt plug out of my sore ass. "MMMM!" He pulled it out so slowly I wanted to shout "JUST TAKE IT OUT!"

Once it was out I felt my limbs fall limp. The new butt plug was pushing my ass to its limits and my body felt so relieved once that huge plug was out after having it in for so long. Doc Abell put it down next to the cock cage.

"Now I am going to begin your examination. This is a record of health so think of it as a physical." He walked up to my head and this hands felt my neck and mouth.

"Now give that gag a big suck so I can make sure your throat is okay."

I glared up at the doctor. But Victor did warn me. I sucked on the cock in my mouth.

"Good," Doc Abell said as he moved his hands down my neck to my chest and pecks.

He ran his hands over my pecks before moved to my nipples.

"Mmmh!" I twitched when his hands ran over them. They quickly hardened into rough peaks.

"Whoa, sensitive spot?" He chuckled. He pinched both of them and then pulled on the sensitive peaks.

"Nuh-uh!" It stung at first. Then I don't know, my mind got fuzzy and my dick got much harder.

He moved on quickly to the rest of my chest and stomach. His hands were warm as he massaged my muscles and sides. Warmth spread over me where he toughed and it was hard to keep my eyes open as he moved over me. It felt so good I could only silently beg his hands to keep moving over me.

"You don't have any hair. Do you wax? Or do you use that jell?"

I moaned again as his hands moved over my hips and down around my ass. I didn't notice I was sucking on the cock in my mouth more then I needed.

"Now Chris, I am going to tough you but this is not sexual this is to make sure you have all your parts and document if you have anything added."

I didn't know what he meant by that and I didn't think about it because the next thing he did was running his hands over my crotch. It felt so good, so close to my cock.

"MMMMM!" Please, I begged. Please tough me! His hands massaged into my crotch.

Then he did. I grabbed the base of my dick. My whole body was shaking. I felt so close to coming. But his hand didn't move he just kept it at the base till the feeling subsided then he moved to the head, feeling along the way.

"Looks good, I see everything is in working order and no damage."

"Mmm mmm mmm," I was on the peak of coming but as I got close he pulled back or lightened his touch.

"The next question I get the most is 'can I let you cum?' and no, your master has a lot of trust with my practice and we honor their request."

I tried to thrust my hips at him but he moved down to my balls and my eyes lost focus in pleasure.

"That's good," he gave both balls a squeeze that made me cry out. "Both are still good and here." He laughed to himself. "I see more often than not more damage here than anywhere else on my clients." He pulled on my balls.

"HUMPH!"

"I see some scars and a little bruising. I'm guessing a whip but it's all healing. Nothing major or lasting. You're a lucky man."

He released my balls and the tension left my body. He ran his fingers over the spot under my balls but above my asshole. He pushed on it and the muscles in my body tensed as a large drop of pre cum came out of my dick.

He removed his hand. I tried to shack my head but the gag locked my head in place. I knew what was coming next. My ass was already so sore I couldn't handle anything else in there.

Doc Abell held up a cue tip. "This may hurt but I'm going to run screening on you."

I didn't know what he meant but he took the head of my cock between his thumb and forefinger. He lowered the cue tip towards my cock. When I saw he was going to put it inside me I started to fight against my restraints.

"Nuh-uh, Nuh-uh." He touched it to my cock head. And he pushed it inside my dickhead. "Ughhh!" My eyes widened. All I could do was watch as he pushed it further.

I was gasping when he took it out. He closed it in a test tube before setting in a holder on the counter.

"See it's all over. I have to say, I haven't had a patient before that hasn't had a urethra insertion before. You are a very lucky man." He pulled his stool up and sat between my legs. He started to lube his hand. "Your physical looks good. I hope to see you again soon. But I don't see any lasting scarring or damage to any or your genitals. And your sex drive looks normal and there is no deformity either."

He moved closer, his hand fully lubed now. "Now, I'm going to give you a prostate exam. But your Master has also said to give you a full prostate massage as well. So I will start with my finger then move on to the aid to make sure I give you a thorough massage."

He pushed his finger against my asshole and I started to whimper.

"You are not as tight as I thought, I'm going to go ahead and use two fingers."

"Mmmh!" Despite my sore ass, I liked the fullness his fingers caused inside me. It felt good. The lube made him fit in easily and comfortably while bringing me the full feeling

I was coming to like about the butt plugs.

"Your prostate feels good, I'm going to start the massage now." He started thrusting his fingers in and out. They reached deep inside me, hitting something that made my cock feel strange.

12