Chrissie's Big Bang

Story Info
A woman gets her first orgasm after a lifetime of trying.
8.6k words
4.62
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie and the Big Bang

Man, what a great weekend I had. I got to have lots and lots of great sex with a sexy, younger woman. And not only didn't my wife mind, she even set it up for me. Let me explain.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife, Trish and I were able to get away for the weekend. While we were away our children were staying with Trish's friend Chrissie.

Trish and I spent most of the weekend acting like teenagers again. We fucked almost the whole weekend. The only time we came out of our hotel suite was to get something to eat. We fucked all over suite, on the sofa, in the hot tub, on the balcony, and we even fucked in the bed. When we weren't fucking we were sucking or feeling each other up.

After we got home Trish took Chrissie out to lunch at a local restaurant that they both love, to say "thank you" for watching the kids for the weekend. After they ate, over a couple of drinks, Chrissie asked about our weekend. Trish told her all about our weekend of fucking and that she had no idea how many orgasms she had.

"Wow! You had so many orgasms you lost count?" Chrissie said wondering, as they walked out.

"Hell, the whole weekend was pretty much one big orgasm." Trish grinned, with a faraway look in her eyes.

With a soft sigh Chrissie said, "And I've never even had one orgasm."

Stopping dead in her tracks Trish said, "What? You've never had an orgasm?"

"Sad. Ain't it?"

"You need to change that, Chrissie."

"No shit, Trish. Do you think I don't want to have one?"

"What have you tried?"

"I've tried everything! Fingers, dildos, vibrators, shower massagers, men, and I even tried having a woman lick my clit. Nothing works." Chrissie said as she started to cry.

"You mean that your boyfriends couldn't get you off?" Trish asked in a shocked voice.

"Nope. None of them have ever been able to make me cum." She said with a sob.

Not knowing what else to do Trish hugged Chrissie and said, "It'll be OK. We'll figure something out."

"Sniff, sniff. You'll help me Trish?" Chrissie sniffed.

"That's what friends are for Chrissie." My wife responded.

That night after dinner and the boys had gone to bed Trish told me about her lunch date with Chrissie and what she had learned about our friend.

"So just how are you going to help Chrissie have an orgasm?" I asked wondering if my wife was thinking about a little girl on girl action with Chrissie.

"I don't know but it's so sad that such a beautiful girl like Chrissie's never had an orgasm in her life." She said.

"Yes it's sad. No woman should miss out on having orgasms." I said as I slid my face between her thighs and started licking her sweet pussy.

Trish just wrapped her legs around my head and moaned softly with pleasure pleasure.

After I had licked Trish to a couple of orgasms I crawled up her body to suck on her hard nipples as I slowly slid my dick in to her hot pussy. As I started to pump my dick in and out of her pussy Trish wailed in pleasure as she clawed my back as she continued to have orgasm after orgasm.

After changing positions a couple of times I couldn't hold back any longer and with a final hard thrust I shot a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. I rolled off of her panting to hear something I never dreamed I would hear my wife say.

"Do you think you could do that for Chrissie?" My wife asked.

"What?" was the only thing I could think to say.

"Do you think you could make Chrissie cum the way you make me cum?" My wife explained.

"Let me get this straight. You're asking me if I want to have sex with Chrissie so she can have an orgasm." I asked in surprise.

"Why not?" she answered.

"Because we're married." I came back thinking that this was such a surreal conversation we were having.

"I know we're married silly. But I know you well enough that you could give Chrissie orgasms and when you were done you'd come home to me. I'm not talking about you making Chrissie a regular thing, just a one shot deal. And isn't that something you guys always want."

"Well yes that's something guys want. But...are you sure your OK with me having sex with another women?" I asked.

"Not another woman, just Chrissie, and only this one time. I just feel so bad that she's never had an orgasm in her life. Any woman over the age of thirteen needs to be able to have an orgasm." my wife explained.

"But she's... what... fifteen years younger than me." I stammered not knowing what to say.

"She's twenty years younger than you. Look I've seen how you look at her and everyone will just think that you're the super stud you are Honey." My wife countered.

"Well if you're OK with it I guess I can help a friend out." I said as I caught my wife's nipple between my lips and flicked my tongue over it.

After a second round of wild sex and countless orgasms for my wife we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I awoke first so I got a shower and made breakfast for her and the kids so Trish could sleep in. After I got the kids off to school I carried Trish's breakfast up to her. I gently woke her up with soft kisses and the smell of fresh coffee.

"Morning Sexy. How did you sleep?" I asked.

Mmmm Morning Baby. I slept great last night. You really wore me out. Hell I'm still tingling from all of my orgasms, Baby." Trish said as she sipped her coffee. "Have you given my idea any thought?"

"You're serious. Aren't you?" I asked shocked.

"Yes I am. That's why I asked silly."

"Well I really haven't thought about it. I thought you were just kidding." I said.

"Tell you what. I'll plan everything for this weekend. All you'll have to do is pick Chrissie up from work Friday evening and bring her home Sunday night." Trish said to me as she ate her breakfast in bed.

That whole week was a blur. All I could think about was being able to fuck Chrissie all weekend long with my wife's blessings.

While I was at work on Friday my wife called to remind me to pick up Chrissie at her apartment after I got off from work and she told me that our hotel room was already for us. My loving wife had loaded the hotel room with candles, wine, snacks, and some of her favorite sex toys for me to use with Chrissie. That and she had already put the hotel room key in my car for me. I didn't even have to check in.

When I got in my car I saw an envelope on the passenger seat and I opened it. Inside were the promised hotel room key and a letter from my wife.

Henry,

Chrissie has taken the afternoon off so you'll have to pick her up at her

apartment. She wanted to get ready for her weekend with you. I've made

reservations for you and Chrissie at the Harbor House Restaurant under

the name of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor. The room is under the same name at

the Marriott Oceanside Hotel. Don't worry what anyone thinks. They're

just jealous of Chrissie. They want to be with a super stud like you and

they're just thinking that she's your girlfriend.

I got the two of you a suite with a balcony that overlooks the beach and it's

all ready for you. I looked at the room and we'll have to stay there ourselves

one day soon. The balcony railing looks like a great place for me to be bent

over and screwed. And I bet Chrissie will love feeling your cock pounding

in to her pussy as she leans over the railing too.

I took your bag from the trunk and put your clothes in the room already for

you. I'm not sure what Chrissie will have with her. I did tell her that she

won't need much in the way of clothing this weekend. Maybe something

sexy to play in.

Have fun and give Chrissie lots and lots of mind bending orgasms this

weekend. When you get home Sunday afternoon you can tell me all about

your weekend with Chrissie.

Love, Hugs, and Kisses

Your Wife

Trish

I slipped the room key in my shirt pocket, shifted my growing cock in my pants, and headed off to pick up Chrissie at her apartment. After finding a parking place near the door I took the elevator to her floor and knocked on her door.

As the door opened Chrissie stood there, looking better than I had ever seen her before. Chrissie was wearing a simple yet sexy black dress that showed off her ample breasts and legs but at the same time wasn't too revealing.

"WOW!!!" was all I could say at first. As I gathered my wits about me I followed up by saying. "You look wonderful Chrissie. Are you ready for our date this weekend?"

"Yes I'm ready. I wasn't sure that you were really going to come tonight. I thought that this might be a cruel joke or something." Chrissie said looking at the floor.

Lifting her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, "No Chrissie it's not a joke. You and I are going to have a wonderful weekend at the beach together. Now where's your bag?" I said in a soft voice.

After grabbing her bag I took her keys from her so I could lock her door for her and we headed to my car. Without thinking about it I slipped her keys in to my pocket.

It was a short drive to the restaurant where our table was waiting for us. We made small talk as we enjoyed dinner and drinks.

From there we headed to our suite at the hotel. As we entered the suite I saw that my wife had done a wonderful job of setting the room up for Chrissie and me. There were candles and fresh flowers everywhere and the radio was already playing soft jazz in the back ground. On the table was an ice bucket, with fresh ice in it and a bottle of wine chilling with two wine glasses next to it. I could smell just a hint of my wife's perfume in the air. My wife had been here not all that long ago making sure that the room was perfect for my weekend with Chrissie.

Turning to Chrissie I took her lightly in my arms, looked her in her eyes, and asked, "Do you want to continue?"

Chrissie just leaned in close to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. I had my answer as our tongues danced. My hands slid down her back until they rested on her ample ass cheeks pulling her tight against my hard cock. All Chrissie did was purr as we continued to kiss. My hands started to caress her ass and I noticed that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings not pantyhose as I had assumed.

"You like stockings Henry?" Chrissie asked between kisses.

"Love them Chrissie." I answered. With that I slowly removed her dress so Chrissie was standing before me wearing only a bra, garter belt, stockings, and her heels.

We fell on to the bed giggling like a couple of teenagers. I deftly removed her bra freeing her D cup breast and I quickly trapped one of her fat nipples between my lips and started to caress it with my tongue.

Chrissie moaned with pleasure then my hand slowly slid down her belly to her hot pussy. I was kind of surprised to feel all of the heat coming off of Chrissie's pussy. I figured it would be cold or something, but not this hot.

"I didn't wear panties tonight because I thought that it might make me feel sexier and help get me in the mood." Chrissie moaned softly as my fingers danced lightly across her pussy lips.

"Well if I had known you weren't wearing any panties in the restaurant I would have started something then." I whispered softly in her ear as I started to nibble on it.

Chrissie started to undress me, first removing my shirt where she sucked and bit on my nipples. Then she skillfully removed my pants and shorts and she started to suck on my cock. Chrissie may not have had an orgasm before but she sure knew how to please a man.

I had to gently lift her sucking mouth from my cock saying, "Later Chrissie. This weekend is all about you." I told her looking her in the eyes and kissed her.

Chrissie was shocked that I had kissed her then. "What's wrong Chrissie? I asked.

"Well I was just sucking on your cock."

"I know and you were doing a great job of it too if I may say so myself."

"But I was just sucking your cock." She said again.

I got it now. "Chrissie, you'd kiss a guy that had just licked your pussy. Right? And you'd suck on his cock after he'd fucked you. Right?" I asked.

"Well... yes..." She answered hesitantly.

Kissing her again I said, "Well it's the same thing. Why wouldn't I kiss you? I said softly.

Chrissie didn't say anything so I kissed her again, long and deep our tongues dancing together with pleasure.

I slid between her sweet thighs and allowed my tongue to lightly dance across her dewy nether lips as a soft moan of pleasure escaped from her lips. As my tongue parted Chrissie's pussy lips I was rewarded with her sweet juices dripping from her pussy.

I was surprised once again. I had expected Chrissie to be dry down there not wet and juicy as she was. My tongue continued to explore Chrissie's pussy. I worked my way up to her clit and found it to be large and erect. I softly wrapped my tongue around her clit and slowly teased her.

I was shocked at what I was finding. Chrissie's pussy was hot and wet and her clit was hard and erect. By all rights she should be ready to cum at any moment now. I had no idea what her problem was so I picked up my tongue speed as I enjoyed the sweet delicate flavor of her pussy. Slowly I slid one finger in to her then I slid a second finger in. I began fluttering my fingers deep in her pussy as my tongue danced across her pussy lips and clit. I could feel Chrissie writhing around and moaning with pleasure.

I decided that I was going to try something more. Without removing my fingers from her wet pussy I placed a fingertip on her asshole and slowly lubed it up with her juices. With a slow steady pressure I slid my finger in to her asshole. Once my finger was in her asshole I resumed the fluttering of my fingers and the dancing of my tongue. Chrissie started to thrash around on the bed and her soft moans of pleasure got louder and louder.

"Oh.... Aaaa....Ooooohh...... God.... Don't..... God..... Yes..... Aaaaaa..... Don't...... GOD DON'T STOP!!!!!!!! I..... I..... Thi.....Think......Aaaaaa.....I'M...... AAAAA.... CUMMING!!!!!!!" Chrissie wailed as she wrapped her thighs around my head and her hands gripped my hair driving my face tighter against her pussy. I didn't stop. My fingers and tongue moved even faster as Chrissie had her very first orgasm. I kept licking her dripping pussy until she pried my head from her pussy. Then I slowly kissed my way up her body until I was holding her tight in my arms kissing her neck as I listened to her panting for air.

"W...W...WOW!!!! So that's what I've been missing all this time. I feel so cheated Henry." Chrissie said as she kissed and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry Baby. There're many more orgasms waiting just for you this weekend." I said as I slid on top of her. The head of my cock slowly parting her pussy lips as I lowered myself on top of her body. Chrissie raised her legs and wrapped them around my hips driving my cock deep in to her steaming pussy. As I stroked in and out of Chrissie's hot pussy she wrapped her arms around my back and started to dig her finger nails in my back while she wailed in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure over took her.

I slowly slid my still hard cock out of her pussy as Chrissie softly panted, "My God how many orgasms can a woman have?"

"Let's find out. But let's have a drink first to toast your orgasms." I said as I got up to get the wine and glasses.

After pouring the wine I handed Chrissie her glass and toasted her saying, "To your first orgasm. To many more."

"You mean my first couple of orgasms." Chrissie replied as we clinked glasses. With that I took Chrissie's hand and walked her out on to the balcony overlooking the beach.

At the door she stopped saying, "We can't go out there. We're naked."

Lightly taking her face in my hands I kissed her saying, "Shhhh. It's dark so one will know we're out there. And with your gorgeous body who cares if they see it." Then we went out on to the balcony to enjoy the fresh sea air on our naked bodies. My wife was right. The railing was just the right height to bend her, or Chrissie, over to fuck her from behind.

I stood behind Chrissie with my still hard cock nestled between her lovely ass cheeks and wrapped my arms around her caressing her firm D cup breast and tweaking her fat nipples as I lightly bit her neck. Chrissie arched her back and pressed against me and slowly wiggled her ass against my hard cock. I gently took her wine glass from her, setting in on the table next to mine and gently pushed her over the railing as I nudged her legs apart. Chrissie started to wiggle her ass around as I slowly slid my cock in to her well fucked pussy. Then Chrissie reached between her damp thighs and started playing with my balls as I started to stroke long and deep in her wet pussy causing her hanging titties to sway wildly. Soon she was thrusting back on to my cock and her moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder. Without missing a stroke I looked down and saw a few people looking up at us while we were fucking. Chrissie's moans became wails of pleasure as she started to cum again. This time I couldn't hold back and I shot a huge load of cum deep in her wet pussy. My own orgasm triggered an even bigger orgasm in Chrissie as she began to wail in pleasure. A couple of the people watching us clapped and cheered while Chrissie orgasmed loudly.

I slowly slid my cock out of Chrissie's cum filled pussy, took her by the hand, and led her back to the bed. "So how was that Chrissie? You just had first public orgasm." I asked her as I held her in my arms.

"I'm so embarrassed. Everyone saw me naked and screaming like a wild woman." She replied as she hid her head in my shoulder.

Kissing her head softly I said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about Chrissie. So you had a huge orgasm and some people heard you. So what. Be proud of your orgasms. And as for people seeing you they were way too far away to be able to recognize you again. Just remember your orgasm." With that I lifted her chin up and softly kissed her mouth. Chrissie snaked an arm around my neck, pulling me tighter in to our kiss as she started to suck on my tongue.

As we kissed Chrissie rolled on top of me and straddled my cock again. Her lips slowly moved from my lips down my chest where she started to suck on my nipples as her hips rose and fell around my cock. Soon Chrissie's head rolled back and a low wail escaped from her lips as she started to cum yet again.

Hearing her sweet wail of pleasure was too much for me this time. I couldn't hold back any longer and I started to shoot my hot seed deep in Chrissie's pussy again. My orgasm triggered an even large one in Chrissie as she started to wail in orgasmic pleasure at the top of her lungs.

After we lay there in a tangled heap on the bed panting, covered in sweat Chrissie started to get up. "Where are you going Sexy?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Why?"

"Umm... because we just had sex."

"So what. Just stay here and relax. We can shower in the morning. Besides I kind of like the smell of sex on you." I said as I gently pulled her back down against me. As we kissed I could feel our mixed juices dripping from Chrissie's well fucked pussy on to my thigh. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning with Chrissie still snuggled up against me, her leg thrown over mine. With a bit of effort I managed to slide out from under her without waking her and head to the bathroom where I saw that the room my wife gotten us had a large Jacuzzi tub in it.