Chrissy at a Biker's Bar

Story Info
Chrissy gets stood up at a biker's bar, but finds excitement.
2.3k words
4.12
23.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy drove up to the address she had for her date made from a dating site. Parking, and going in, she thought the bar looked a little rough. From the entrance, she looked across the dark bar for the man who had scheduled this meeting with her, but didn't see him.

Rather than turn and leave, she stepped into the bar. Chrissy wore a loose blouse, a tight skirt, bare legs and sandals with raised heels.

There were few people in the bar, so she went to a free table, taking a chair facing the door. The waitress came over, so Chrissy ordered a white wine. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized she was actually several minutes early, so it was ok.

In an adjacent table were two men and a woman. Bikers. Chrissy glanced at them, and one of the men asked, "Are you alone? Want to join us?"

"No. No thanks. I'm waiting for someone."

And she waited. And she waited. After 15 minutes, Chrissy ordered another wine.

Since she was bored, and realizing that her "date" wasn't showing up, she looked the table next to her.

Two men, late 30's, wearing biker outfits...jeans, sleeveless jackets with patches, tee shirts, and rough working boots. One was slender, tall, and had a tight beard, the other was shorter, heavy, but had a long raggedy beard. They were drinking shots, probably tequila.

The woman appeared to be Chrissy's height, and she was slender with large breasts. She wore a biker chick outfit, tight tee shirt, the same as the men. Jeans, boots, sleeveless jacket. She had spikey hair, with a color mixture of red, blond, and purple. She had several earrings in each ear, and a nose ring. Chrissy was attracted to her breasts, they looked like they were enhanced, large, great form. Her nipples made slight mounds in her shirt

Chrissy wondered which of the men was fucking the biker chick. Or were both taking her?

The woman leaned over. "Honey, he's not coming. Why don't you join us?" Chrissy thought for a second, and stood up, took her wine, and went to the bikers table.

She sat down, and said "Hi. I'm Chrissy. I was waiting for my date, but he obviously didn't show."

The biker chick said, "I'm Mona, Larry and Frank."

Chrissy nodded to them. Frank said, "We're ordering another round before we roll. I'll get you one."

The waitress came over and took Frank's order of 4 tequilas. So Chrissy was right, they're drinking tequila.

She finished her wine. Because she was pissed at her missing Match date, she was ok with a tequila shot. "What a dick", Chrissy thought. "He was so nice in their written messages, but he's afraid of showing up. Hmmmm, how did he happen to pick this bar, and not a coffee bar?"

The tequila arrived. The three bikers talked biker things, motorcycles, rides coming up, places to go, fellow riders. Each took their turn in examining Chrissy. Chrissy thought they were approving her as she sipped her tequila. Before she knew it, she had another shot glass of tequila in front of her. She couldn't resist taking the glass and dipping her tongue in it. Her new biker friends were watching, and smiling.

Mona asked Chrissy, "Do you have a boyfriend who's reliable?"

"I guess not. And I'm not disappointed that this one didn't show."

"Is this your first date with him?"

"Yes, and it's my last date with him."

Mona reached around Chrissy and rubbed her shoulder. "I'm surprised you're going on first dates. I thought a woman like you would have lovers galore."

"Nope, I don't. But I'm trying."

As Chrissy closed her eyes and poured her tequila into her mouth, feeling the warmth spread through her body, Mona winked at Larry and Frank. The unsaid message was "Let's fuck Chrissy."

As Chrissy lowered her shot glass, another round arrived. Chrissy was starting to feel the warmth of wine, followed by tequila, spread through her body, making her moist pussy tingle with anticipation.

Mona nodded to Larry and Frank, having them talk to each other. Mona leaned over to Chrissy and whispered, "Were you going to fuck your date?"

Chrissy laughed. "I doubt it. I didn't think he'd be up to it."

Mona whispered into Chrissy's ear, "But you like to fuck, don't you?"

Chrissy slipped her hand in between her legs, and whispered back, "God yes. I love cock. I haven't been fucked in months."

Mona leaned in, "Do you like women?"

Chrissy paused, deciding how open she can be with Mona. "Yes, but she left Tucson a while ago, so I don't have a girl to be with now. Shit, I don't have anybody."

Mona, stretched away from Chrissy, and nodded to the men. "Chrissy, I need to go to the bathroom. Come with me."

Chrissy stood, awkwardly, and hooked arms with Mona. Together, they staggered to the Women's Room. When the women's backs were turned, Larry waved to the waitress, ordering four more shots.

In the bathroom, both women went into stalls, then they met in front of the mirror. Mona was arranging her spikey hair. Not looking at her, Mona said "You're a sexy woman, Christy."

Christy smiled, and turned to Mona, "You have great beasts".

Mona turned to her, "Would you like to see them?"

"God yes."

Mona pulled off her jean vest, putting it on the sink. She raised her tee shirt. To Chrissy's surprise and pleasure, Mona wasn't wearing a bra.

Mona slipped both breasts from under her shirt, and raised them up towards Chrissy. Chrissy took Mona's breasts in her hands, lifting them, feeling the heaviness of the breasts. Chrissy looked at Mona's nipples, pink and erect, like pencil erasers. Chrissy leaned down, and took a nipple in her mouth, rolling her tongue over its erectness.

Mona leaned back, putting one hand on the back of Chrissy's head, and the other on the side of her face. After several seconds, Mona raised Chrissy's face to her mouth, slipping her tongue into Chrissy's mouth.

Mona lowered her hand to lift Chrissy's breast, caressing it through her blouse and a bra.

Mona separated from Chrissy's mouth, and whispered, "We need to go back."

Chrissy leaned down, raised a breast and gently kissed an erect nipple. When she put her mouth around Mona's nipple, it was very hard for her to break off and return to their table, but Mona lowered her tee shirt over her breasts.

Chrissy took a deep breath, and leaned in to kiss Mona on her cheek. Mona, however, turned her head to take Chrissy's mouth on her mouth. They shared a deep kiss.

Mona whispered, "Let's go."

Arms around each other, they went through the door and went to the table. When in the bar, Chrissy moved to separate from Mona, but Mona kept her close. Mona nodded to Frank and Larry, indicating that things are going well. Mona and Chrissy sat down with full shots in front of them.

Mona picked up her shot glass, facing Chrissy, and said, "Here's to you and me." Chrissy smiled, and threw back the shot. Her body was getting tingly. Chrissy was sorry she didn't remove her breasts from her clothes so Mona could kiss her nipples. Chrissy dropped her hand under her skirt and between her own legs, pressing against her panties, feeling her moist pussy.

Frank stood, "I'm going out back for a minute." He walked to the rear door and through the exit.

Another shot of tequila appeared.

Chrissy took her hand from between her legs, and placed it on Mona's thigh. Mona put her hand over Chrissy's, grasped it, and moved Chrissy's hand up and down her thigh. After a few gentle strokes, Mona spread her legs and pulled Chrissy's hand between her legs, pressing Chrissy's fingers against her pussy.

Frank reentered the bar and nodded. He sat down and threw his shot back. Mona stood, and said to Chrissy, "Come out back, I'm want to show you my motorcycle. Bring your shot."

Chrissy stood, uneasily, holding her tequila shot in one hand, and hooked her other arm into Mona's for support.

The two women went out the door into the alley.

Frank and Larry followed the two women, but stopped at the bar, paid their bill, bought a bottle of tequila, talked to the bartender for a minute, then went out into the alley. The alley was narrow and dark. Trash cans lined the alley, two for each door. There was a mattress spread on the ground.

Chrissy was laying on her back on the mattress, with Mona beside her. Both women had their tops off, and were caressing each other's breasts and kissing deeply. Frank and Larry opened their bottle, leaned against the wall, passing the bottle, each swallowed tequila, as they watched Mona and Chrissy take each other.

Mona separated from Chrissy, took her boots off, and slid out of her jeans. Chrissy kept a hand on Mona's heavy breast, looking up at Frank and Larry. Moving between Chrissy's legs, Mona undid Chrissy's skirt and slid off. Chrissy lifted her hips as Mona reached up, took Chrissy's panties, and slid them off.

As Chrissy spread her legs, Mona leaned forward and kissed Chrissy's clean shaven pussy, licking the warm moisture from her cunt. Chrissy arched her back, moaned and, with her hands, pressed Mona's mouth deeper into her pussy. After many satisfying licks, Mona slid up over Chrissy, kissing her mouth and pulling her nipple. Chrissy reached for Mona's pussy, across her soft black pubic hair, sliding down to her clitoris. Mona loved what Chrissy was doing to her. Mona began cumming, moaning into Chrissy's mouth, her fingers still pulling Chrissy's nipples.

As Mona recovered from her orgasm, she rolled off Chrissy, looking up to Frank.

Frank was ready. He had flipped a coin with Larry over who got to fuck Chrissy first. Frank dropped to his knees between Chrissy's legs and gently separated them, giving his cock a straight shot into her pussy. Mona was keeping Chrissy excited by kissing her lips and caressing her nipples, so when Frank entered her, all it did was double Chrissy's pleasure. She began humping her hips, wrapping her legs around Frank, pulling him deeper into her pussy.

Mona lowered her mouth onto Chrissy's nipple and gently bit it. Chrissy moaned at the pleasure she was feeling. She hadn't been fucked like this in a long time, maybe never. She moaned, "I'm cumming, cumming."

Mona released Chrissy's nipple from her mouth, and slid her tongue into Chrissy's mouth, muffling any loud moaning.

Frank squirted his cum into Chrissy's pussy. After several seconds, Frank slid back, stood, and got out of Larry's way. Larry leaned down, and ran his cock into Chrissy. Chrissy and Larry rocked in rhythm. Mona leaned back, holding Chrissy's breasts and watched Larry fuck Chrissy.

Chrissy knew she was being fucked by two men and a woman, and it only increased her desire. She wanted what was happening.

Frank stood over them, stroking his cock. He wasn't through. He wanted more of Chrissy's luscious body. Mona, though, was preparing for her own pleasure. Mona was stroking Chrissy's nipples. Since she didn't have her strap-on with her, she had decided to sit on Chrissy's face, and make her suck her pussy until she came into Chrissy's mouth.

But first, she had to wait for Larry to fuck Chrissy until he shot his wad.

Chrissy kept cumming. Larry rocked his cock into her pussy many times, each stoke exciting Chrissy more and more. Finally, Larry shot off. As he eased off Chrissy, with his cum dripping out of her pussy, Mona sat astraddle Chrissy's waist, leaned down to kiss Chrissy's mouth and whispered "I need you to suck my pussy. I want to cum in your mouth."

Mona raised onto her knees and moved up, so her pussy was over Chrissy's mouth. Keeping her pussy above Chrissy's mouth, Chrissy had to rise up to slide her tongue into Mona's pussy. Mona kept her pussy where Chrissy had to stretch to get to Mona's pussy. Chrissy thought "God, I want her to cum in my mouth."

Chrissy tried to pull Mona down to her mouth, but Mona's strong legs kept her pussy just above Chrissy's mouth. Chrissy rose her head to Mona's pussy and licked and licked. Mona leaned back, and moaned as she shot off on Chrissy's tongue.

By now, Frank was hard again. As Mona rolled off Chrissy, Frank turned Chrissy's face to the side so he could slide his cock into her mouth. Chrissy anxiously took as much of him into her mouth as she could. While Chrissy was taking Frank in her mouth, Larry kneeled being her and started fucking her pussy again.

Frank came in her mouth.

Larry came in her pussy.

Chrissy came again. And again.

By now, being satisfied, Mona had put on her clothes and boots. Since Frank and Larry shot into Chrissy, they stood and began pulling up their pants.

Chrissy lay on her back, put a finger in her mouth to feel the thickness of Frank's cum. She rolled the cum around her mouth and over her tongue, then sucked Frank's cum down her throat.

She slid her finger between her legs, using Larry's cum to rub her pussy, stroking her clitoris, bringing her to another orgasm.

Mona reached down and picked up Chrissy's clothes. She stood over Chrissy, watching her arc her back as she jacked off. When Chrissy relaxed after her orgasm, stretching out her ravished body, Mona tossed Chrissy's clothes on top of her.

As the three bikers were turning to leave the alley, Mona heard Chrissy calling something. She went back, and knelt beside Chrissy so she could hear her.

"Please, again. Do it again."

Mona said, pulling out paper and pen from her purse, "We have to go. Give me your number, and I'll call you for another fuck. Maybe just me."

"Oh fuck yes. I want you to take me."

Mona leaned forward. "I'll use my strap-on with you. I can make you cum like you've never cum. Give me your number."

Chrissy told Mona her phone number, and rolled over to rest. Chrissy wanted the bikers to gang fuck her again.