Chrissy Gets Laid

Story Info
Chrissy asks me to take her friend's virginity.
2.4k words
3.91
26.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
20 Followers

Chrissy was the daughter of friends of my parents. They lived in Michigan and Chrissy went to a Catholic girls' boarding school in upstate New York, so she would visit us on short school holidays, like three-day weekends, when it was impractical and too expensive to go back to Michigan.

When Chrissy was a senior after she turned 18, I found out from friends that every time she came to our house, she would fuck one of my friends. She had never come on to me, but, of course, as a horny teen I was intrigued.

One weekend when Chrissy was visiting, I had my friend, Tommy, from New York City staying over. We went out with some of my friends. Chrissy was the only girl among five boys. During the ride, she began to make out with one of my friends, passionately. It was a little uncomfortable, and we tried to ignore them.

After I dropped off my friends, it was just Chrissy, Tommy and me in the car. I commented to Chrissy that she had gotten all worked up but hadn't had a release. I told her Tommy and I could take care of that if she wanted. Chrissy quickly consented and I drove to a small, deserted park in a secluded part of town.

I took a blanket from the trunk and we walked over to a dark corner of the park where we couldn't be observed. Chrissy quickly shed her clothes and got on her knees. Tommy and I produced our cocks and Chrissy went to work sucking us off. She had an amazing technique and was obviously quite experienced at sucking cock.

She would move back and forth from one cock to the other, careful to switch when it seemed like one of us was about to come. I got on the ground on my back and told Chrissy to mount me. She straddled me and lowered her cunt onto my pulsing cock. Tommy moved over her and she continued to blow him.

Tommy couldn't last any longer and shot his enormous teenage load into her mouth. So much cum exploded into Chrissy's mouth that she couldn't contain it all and some leaked onto her tits. Chrissy began grinding in earnest on my cock and it wasn't long before I shot my load into her.

I rolled Chrissy off and onto her back and Tommy and I took turns licking her clit and fingering her cunt. I love cunnilingus, even with a cunt full of cum. Chrissy was anxious to have her fun and it didn't take long for her to cum in an explosive orgasm.

We all lay there recuperating, contented in the afterglow of amazing sex. As two 18-year-old boys, it didn't take long for us to be hard and ready for more action. This time, Tommy laid on his back and Chrissy took him into her pussy for sloppy seconds. I got behind and bent her forward. I began reaming her brown, wrinkled hole until it was nice and wet and pliant. I slowly inserted my cock and waited for her sphincter to give way. Chrissy's asshole slowly opened up and admitted my cock. I slowly pushed it in while Chrissy continued to fuck Tommy.

I pushed my cock in all the way, to the hilt. It was amazing. I could feel Tommy's cock in her pussy thrusting away. I began to push in and out, filling Chrissy's ass. Chrissy groaned, in pain and pleasure. She never asked me to stop or ease up. I asked her if she was alright and she moaned contently and said, "Keep going."

That was all the encouragement I need to pound away in her ass. Meanwhile, Tommy groaned and I could feel him cum inside her. I continued to pound away at Chrissy's ass until I eventually couldn't hold back and shot my load up her ass.

After we recovered, we dressed and drove back to my house. The next day, both Chrissy and Tommy left. We exchanged knowing smiles, but didn't discuss the events of the previous evening.

I called Chrissy's dorm a few days later to see how she was doing. The person who answered the phone went and got her and we started talking. Chrissy told me that her friend was turning 18 and wanted to lose her virginity for her birthday. Chrissy asked me if I was willing to oblige. I assured her I was and told Chrissy to take her to a doctor to get contraception and, in the meantime, I would bring condoms.

I drove up to the town in upstate NY where their school was and got a room at a motel. I got the room in the back farthest from any other occupied rooms so we could have our fun unmolested and the girls wouldn't be seen entering the motel.

Chrissy and Ginny showed up about an hour later. Chrissy embraced me with a long passionate kiss. I reached behind her and raised her school skirt. Sure enough, she wasn't wearing any underwear and I grabbed and kneaded her buttocks while we kissed.

I checked Ginny to see how she reacted, but she was raring to go, so I took her in my arms and kissed her too. She put her tongue in my mouth and I reciprocated. I lifted her skirt and massaged her butt, but she was wearing panties.

I told the girl to strip and lean over the bed so I could perform a butt exam. They both jumped to it; Ginny didn't seem the least bit shy, especially for a virgin.

I first examined Ginny's lovely bottom. She was well proportioned, with small tits and a generous bottom. I grabbed her butt with both hand and massaged it. I spread her cheeks and examined her brown, wrinkled hole. I began licking it and moistened it the best I could. It was closed tightly so I couldn't get my tongue inside it. I introduced a finger and slid it in.

Ginny wriggled her bottom but didn't seem bothered by my finger being inside. I began working the finger in and out, turning it this way and that. After her hole relaxed and moistened naturally, I introduced a second finger. Ginny groaned, but didn't say anything. I began frigging her with two fingers. I reached around with my left hand and started massaging her cunt. It was already wet and dying for action.

I started stroking her clit and she started groaning and gyrating her hips. Ginny was really into it.

"Ginny," I said. "I understand you're a virgin and want your cherry popped."

"Yes, please," Ginny moaned.

"Do you masturbate? Have you had orgasms, Ginny?"

"Yes," she answered."

"You're a nasty girl, Ginny. You're going to be fucked and punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered.

"And you agree? That's what you want?"

"Yes, please," she replied.

"Good," I said. I then removed my fingers and moved over to Chrissy, who had been watching me finger Ginny.

I began kneading Chrissy's butt. "Are you my bitch?" I asked her.

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed.

I spread her cheeks and began licking her butt hole. She started moaning right away. I could smell her cunt; I knew it would be dripping wet. Chrissy's asshole opened slightly, obligingly. I inserted my tongue as deeply as I could and began rimming her asshole. I reached around and began stroking her pussy. As I surmised, it was dripping wet. Chrissy was ready for action.

I slapped Chrissy on the butt and order them both to their knees. My cock was rock hard by now and I presented it to them.

"Have you ever sucked cock before?" I asked Ginny.

"No," she said.

"Address me as Daddy," I ordered her.

"No, Daddy," she dutifully replied.

"Chrissy will now demonstrate how to suck cock," I said.

Chrissy took my cock in her mouth and began moving it in and out. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base and squeezed while she sucked, creating a wonderful sensation. She continued to suck and her saliva began to drool out of her mouth.

I pulled out before I came and turned, pointing my cock at Ginny's face. She looked up at me sweetly and innocently, and then tentatively took my cock into her mouth. She was obviously a novice and so I grabbed the back of her head and guided her forward and backward with my cock sliding back and forth in her mouth.

Ginny started to gag and I let her take her mouth off my cock. She regained her composure and dutifully took my cock into her mouth again. She kept it up for about five minutes.

"Daddy, my jaw is tired," she announced.

"All right," I told her. "Let's move on to something else. Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck me," she replied.

I had Ginny lie on her back on the bed and ordered Chrissy to lick her cunt to prepare her for my assault. I told Ginny to spread her legs and Chrissy got between them and began slurping Ginny's pussy. I stroked my cock watching the two lezzies going at it. Meanwhile, I unfurled a condom and put it on my throbbing cock.

Chrissy stopped and looked up at me. "She's ready," she said.

I got between Ginny's legs. Slowly, I introduced the head of my cock into her tight pussy. Virgin pussy is always very tight and must be assaulted slowly and carefully. Ginny bit her lip but didn't cry out.

"This may hurt you, but it's better to get it over quickly," I told her.

"Okay, Daddy," she said.

I thrust forcefully into her and felt her hymen give way. Ginny cried out and gasped. I stayed still, buried to the hilt in her virgin pussy. I waited while Ginny got over the initial pain. That gave way to soreness, but not excruciating pain.

"Okay? Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck me," she answered.

"Good girl," I told her.

I began fucking Ginny slowly. I told her to raise her knees and she did. I saw that Chrissy was masturbating watching us fuck.

I pulled out before I came and let Ginny rest. I knew her cunt was burning, so I let her recuperate. I took off the bloody condom. Chrissy knelt before me and began blowing me again. This time I let her continue and within a minute I shot ropes of cum into her mouth.

"Share with Ginny," I told her.

Chrissy moved over to the bed, above Ginny and began kissing her. Ginny opened her mouth to receive my cum. They both swallowed my load and looked up at me smiling, seeking my approval.

"Good girls," I told them. "Chrissy, see if you can get Ginny off. I want to see you eat her bloody pussy."

Chrissy obligingly pushed Ginny's legs apart and began cunnilingus. Ginny's cunt had stopped throbbing and was now wanting attention. She began moaning as Chrissy expertly licked her pussy and clit. Ginny's moans became louder and quicker. She began bucking her hips. Suddenly, Ginny gasped and raised her hips as high as she could, holding Chrissy's head to her cunt with both hands.

Ginny collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. Chrissy turned and looked at me with a big smile on her face, which was now stained red with Ginny's blood.

I ordered them both to go the bathroom and clean up. Ginny and I had cum, but Chrissy still had not. I knew she would be dying for release.

When they got back, I ordered Chrissy to get on her knees on the bed. I told her to put her head on the pillow and reach behind and spread her ass cheeks. Chrissy obliged and Ginny and I were looking at her beautiful cunt and brown, puckered hole.

I told Ginny to begin licking Chrissy's asshole while I placed my head underneath and began licking Chrissy's cunt. Chrissy responded like the pro she was and began rotating her hips and groaning. It didn't take long for Chrissy to start shaking violently while she climaxed. My face was drenched in Chrissy's cunt juice. I began a deep kiss with Chrissy so she could taste her juices on my mouth. She licked around my lips to get all her juices.

I was hard as a rock by now and asked the girls, "Who wants to be fucked in the ass?"

Both girls responded enthusiastically. I got out some lube and ordered them both onto their knees on the bed, heads on the pillows. They eagerly complied and both reached back and spread their ass cheeks without being told.

I took the lube and applied a generous dollop to each girl's asshole, inserting my lubed fingers into their asses. Chrissy's asshole opened immediately and stretched easily to accommodate my fingers. Ginny's asshole obstinately clenched tight and I had to coax my fingers inside.

"Try to relax your asshole, Ginny," I told her. "That way it won't hurt as much."

I mounted Chrissy and slid my cock in. It passed her sphincter easily and soon I was pumping away. I ordered Ginny to get underneath and lick Chrissy's pussy while I fucked her ass. Ginny obliged and I told her to stick two and then three fingers into Chrissy's cunt while she licked her clit.

My cock was ready to explode and I wanted to pull out, but I wanted Chrissy to have a good orgasm first. Chrissy's orgasm was building and her ass was clamping down on my dick. I couldn't hold out any longer and Chrissy and I both came at the same time.

Chrissy lay gasping on the bed and I ordered Ginny to suck my cum out of Chrissy's asshole. I told Chrissy to squirt my cum into Ginny's mouth and she did so. Ginny got a mouth full of cum and I instructed her to lick Chrissy's asshole clean and swallow the cum.

I knew I would have to wait for at least twenty minutes to get hard enough to fuck Ginny in the ass, but the girls had to get back to the school. Reluctantly, I told them to get dressed. We kissed and then they headed out the door. I promised Ginny I would be back and fuck her virgin ass.

maitrecul
maitrecul
20 Followers