Chrissy's Deception Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike realized that she was trying to keep others from overhearing so he wouldn't be embarrassed. He decided that this wasn't the time to explain that he had overstated his "fear" and that he was actually a veteran of hundreds of flights. Instead, he looked down at their joined hands and came up with a brilliant idea. At least it seemed so at the time!

"Well, one sure fire way to help me forget is for us to make out," he suggested, leering playfully at her.

Mike was shocked spitless when she nodded her head seriously and said, "OK, when should we start?"

He schooled his features to keep from letting her know how much she had startled him. "Well, maybe when we take off, it would be easier for me if we were liplocked." He was trying to still keep the conversation light, just in case she suddenly threw back her head and laughed in his face. He couldn't believe that a woman who was savvy enough to think to use a false name would then turn around and kiss a man she barely knew.

But the look on Chrissy's face assured Mike that she was serious. After the initial flight instructions, the engines roared as the plane accelerated down the runway. Mike was certain that at any moment Mickey would back out of their planned kiss. Just as the plane left the ground, he leaned over toward Mickey to say he was just joking about the kiss. But before he could open his mouth, she grasped his chin and turned his face completely toward her.

Mike barely had time to register what Chrissy was doing before she was kissing him. It took a moment for his surprise to fade. However, from the sudden stirring in his lap, Mike noticed that his body had kicked in before his mind had finished processing the situation. Being in the back of the plane had its advantages and the main one right now was that no one could see what they were doing. Mike wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her right, but there was no way with the seat belts restricting their movements. He had to make do with awkward angles and armrests, but damn, her lips felt good.

As Mike ended the kiss and pulled away to look into her eyes, Chrissy felt her world spin. She had kissed a few guys in her lifetime, but she had never felt the earth move. OK, so she was in a plane in midair that was going through some turbulence. That had to be it. Kisses didn't make you feel like that.

The look in Mike's eyes said that he was having similar thoughts. Suddenly he was kissing her again, as if testing the theory that the plane was playing tricks on their minds. Mike had managed to twist around in his seat and was pulling her body closer to his as their lips opened to one another. As Mike dipped his tongue into Chrissy's mouth for the first time, Chrissy heard a deep moan. She wasn't sure if it came from her or from Mike. The feelings she was experiencing were too strong for her to think straight. Time seemed to stand still as Mike continued to explore her mouth. Finally, another sound entered her mind. It was the sound of someone having trouble clearing their throat. She felt Mike pull away slowly and, over his shoulder, Chrissy saw the flight attendant standing in the aisle watching them.

"Would you care for anything to go with that snack, or are you both fine the way you are?" the model thin, bleached blond asked, raising her perfectly plucked eyebrow. She was clearly intent on interrupting them, appearing quite annoyed. Chrissy was confused at the attendant's behavior for a moment before she realized that the woman only had eyes for Mike and she was giving him a rather sensual once over with those eyes. Chrissy almost laughed out loud as she realized that the woman was jealous of Mike kissing her. Chrissy couldn't remember anyone ever being jealous of her, let alone some Barbie look alike.

Mike didn't seem to notice the underlying the flight attendant's unspoken offer, though. He turned back to Chrissy and said, "So, how about it Mickey? You want anything?" When she saw the blatant look of lust that he shot at her lips, Chrissy couldn't get words out past the sudden lump of desire in her throat. Finally, she just nodded her head. Mike smiled knowingly and turned back toward the flight attendant, "Two cokes, please."

The woman served their drinks and breezed off in a huff. Chrissy finally couldn't suppress her laugh any longer. "You just broke that woman's heart!" she playfully chastised Mike.

"Well, the bi . . . hummm, lady, shouldn't have interrupted," he muttered back.

Chrissy squeezed Mike's hand and he turned to look her in the eye. She knew it was now or never. "Mike, if you want to continue, I don't have anywhere that I have to be tonight."

Chrissy bit her lower lip and waited. Mike looked down into his drink and appeared to be thinking about it. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he looked back up at her. "Mickey, I'm not in a habit of sleeping with women I have just met. But if you are offering, I need to make a phone call when we land, then I'd love to spend the evening with you."

Chrissy's breath whooshed out of her. "Thank God," she whispered, not sure she could trust herself to say anything else.

Mike studied Chrissy's reaction. He didn't get the feeling that this woman was used to casual sex, and he was a bit mystified as to why she was offering. He really didn't know a lot about her, except that she had lied about her name and that her kisses made him feel like a wildfire was burning inside. But he wanted to know more. He wanted to get inside her, body and soul and see what made her tick. He wasn't sure he had made the right decision by deciding to spent the night with her, but he knew that, in truth, he really didn't have a choice. His heart was going with this woman, and he figured his body might as well go along for the ride.

During the rest of the flight, Chrissy was more relaxed and open. She told Mike about her sister, Tracy, having written to her about this man she had met. Tracy had told her that they were very serious. They had already moved in together, although her sister assured her that they weren't sleeping together yet. "Some things are better to wait for," her sister had said. Chrissy realized that her sister would be appalled at Chrissy's own plans for the coming night, but she couldn't worry about that now. Mike had agreed to her offer and life was looking up. She hoped all those stories about women getting pregnant the first time were true.

As the plane began its final descent, Mike turned to ask Chrissy if she was going to rent a car when they landed. He barely got his mouth open before she was kissing him again. It took a moment to realize that she still thought he was afraid of flying and she was distracting him during the landing. It sure as hell was working, too! In seconds, Mike could think of nothing but the feel of her lips and the taste of her mouth. He felt like a starving man at a gourmet buffet.

Again, it was that annoying throat clearing that brought them back to reality. The same flight attendant stood, scowling, over them. "The rest of the passengers have already deplaned. Are you two planning on staying here or are do you have a room somewhere you could go to?" she asked pointedly, barely concealing her disgust. Mike rolled his eyes at Chrissy and helped her out of the seat. He grabbed their carry-ons and followed her down the aisle, off of the plane, pointedly ignoring the flight attendant.

Chrissy burst out laughing the moment they entered the terminal, "What a disappointed lady you have left behind!" she kidded Mike. Mike just snorted and began making his way toward the baggage claim.

Chrissy walked alongside him as best she could. He was much taller and her short little legs didn't cover nearly as much distance as his longer stride. Finally, she said, "Slow down! We're not in a race!" Mike looked down at her in confusion, then smiled as he realized the problem. He shortened his pace and made an effort to match her stride, acknowledging that the last thing he wanted to do at this point was walk off and leave her.

After they claimed their suitcases, Chrissy went over and rented a car, while Mike called his brother. His brother was concerned to hear that Mike had missed his flight (an outright lie, if he ever told one!) and was glad to hear that he had already booked one for the following day. Mike assured him that he would catch a cab out to his place after his flight got in. Mike didn't like lying to his brother, but he also didn't want to explain that he had a better offer for the night.

When Mike came back, Chrissy met him by the exit. "I have the car, but when I asked about a motel, the man at the counter suggested that we use the motel right here beside the airport. It has a shuttle to it and he said it was rated the best in the area and we could get a discount from the car rental. I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and booked the room," she finished hesitantly.

Mike smiled, "I would have been glad to pay for the room. And, to tell you the truth, I'm glad it's close by."

Mike snagged a luggage cart and loaded up their bags. They headed back through the airport to the shuttle. "Don't you need to go pick up the car, or check it out or something?" Mike asked.

Chrissy said, "No. When I explained about needing a room for the night, they changed the reservation till tomorrow. They were quite accommodating!"

The shuttle whisked them away from the terminal. It only took a moment for them to arrive at the motel. A porter directed them to the elevator. Although the porter also offer to take their bags, Mike declined. He was much more comfortable handling them himself. As they looked out the glass sides of the elevator, Chrissy sighed at the sight. She felt very decadent to be staying at a five star motel, planning to dine in the room on fine cuisine and the best champagne. Actually, Chrissy didn't drink, but it seemed that a true seduction must have champagne. With that in mind, she had already arranged to have it and some chocolate dipped strawberries placed in the room before they arrived.

When the elevator stopped on the 12th floor, Chrissy and Mike stepped off into a beautifully decorated hall. There were only two doors on the hall. Mike looked quizzically at Chrissy. She tried to stifle her smile and act like she was perfectly used to booking an expensive suite of rooms for one night. As Mike brought the luggage off of the elevator, Chrissy went to the door on the left and slid the card key down the slot on the door handle. The door swung open and Chrissy's breath caught in her throat.

Chrissy knew she had laid down a bundle of cash for this experience, but in that moment, she knew it was worth every penny. The sitting room was stunning both in structure and accessories. The far wall was completely glass, over looking a beautiful scene of trees and snow. The furniture, rather than standing out in the room, seemed to blend in, as though it were a part of the room rather than an addition. Chrissy crossed the threshold and stood in the middle of the room, soaking up the ambiance.

"Wow!" was all Mike said as he followed her in. Mike walked past Chrissy and threw open the door to the bedroom. The two suitcases he was carrying fell from his hands. He stood in the doorway and just stared, open-mouthed.

Chrissy came over and tried to get a better view, but Mike's body seemed to fill the door. Finally, she cleared her throat and said, "Mike? Can we go into the room?" When Mike finally stepped aside, Chrissy could see why he had faltered.

The room was the most amazing bedroom she had ever seen. The covers on the massive king sized bed were folded back. The canopy over the bed had sheer drapes that were pulled back to allow access into the bed. In the middle of the bed sat the strawberries on a silver platter. There was a champagne bucket beside the bed and two flutes stood on the bedside table. There was also a heart shaped hot tub in one corner. In front of the wall of windows in this room, the floor was covered with large, colorful pillows, creating a sitting area on the floor. There were flower arrangements on every flat surface and music seemed to be coming out of the walls. The whole room seemed to exude an air of romance.

It was Chrissy's turn to say, "Wow!" Mike turned around to face Chrissy. He had every intention of telling her that he didn't make it a habit to stay in a place like this, even for one night. But the look of pure joy on her face, as she stood there in her worn out tennis shoes and faded jogging suit caused him to stop. She had chosen this and, by God, she deserved it. He would worry about finding a way to pay her back later.

As Mike smiled down at her indulgently, Chrissy looked at Mike with her eyes aglow. "Would you leave the suitcases and go back into the other room for just a minute, please," she pleaded. As soon as Mike was out of the room, Chrissy rushed to open her suitcase. She had brought several presents to give to her sister in honor of her upcoming wedding. One of the gifts was a pretty, sheer, lacy teddy. Chrissy had hoped that her sister would get a kick out of something so absolutely out of character for the both of them. But right at this moment, Chrissy had a different plan for that teddy - her sister would just have to get her own!

After Mike backed out of the bedroom, he went back to take another look around the rest of the suite. He had scoped out the place and was standing in front of the windows, admiring the view, when he heard Chrissy behind him. He turned to ask if she had seen the view. But when he saw her, he couldn't get a word out. He found that he couldn't seem to breathe either. Standing in front of him, Chrissy had changed into some sort of sexy little scrap of material and nothing else. It was deep blue in color and very sheer. Even though there wasn't very much of the outfit, what there was of it did bring out the blue in her eyes. She had let her red hair down and it hung below her shoulders in cascading curls. As it caught the light, it looked like living flames.

As Mike continued to stand there and stare, Chrissy began to lose her courage. She had been so certain when she had walked out of the bedroom, but she really had imagined some sort of response from Mike. In fact, she had imagined that her outfit would elicit a positive response given their kisses on the plane. But Mike just continued to stare.

"Mike? Are you alright?" Chrissy questioned quietly. Suddenly shaking his head as if he had just returned to reality, Mike crossed the room in three long strides. He put his large hands on her shoulders and hauled her into his chest. She tilted her face up to look at him. When she did, his mouth claimed hers. Mike was kissing her like there was no tomorrow and Chrissy was lost in his kiss. Suddenly, Chrissy felt the earth move again. This time she realized that something really had moved. She opened her eyes and pulled her mouth away from Mike, "Wha. . .? Mike, put me down! I'm too heavy to carry! Put me down!"

Mike ignored her pleas as he walked across the room toward the bedroom. He wasn't sure why she thought she was too heavy for him to pick up, but he really didn't want to spend a lot of time at that moment discussing it. Her outfit and his response to it had created an urgency that he hadn't felt in a long time. Hell, judging by the sudden binding tightness of his pants, he wasn't sure he had ever felt a need this deep.

When he reached the bed, he sat Chrissy down on the side of it. "If you don't want jam made out of that tray of strawberries, I would suggest you move them," Mike growled. Chrissy quickly scooted across the bed to put the platter on the other night stand. When she turned around, she felt her eyes pop wide open. Mike had stripped off his boots, socks, and shirt and was standing beside the bed in only his camo pants. He was reaching for the snap when Chrissy managed to climb back over the bed and stop him. "I really want to do that for you," she whispered. Mike's knees almost buckled. He had never had a woman want to undress him before. Lots had wanted him undressed, but none had taken her pleasure from doing the undressing.

Chrissy's hands were shaking so badly that she almost couldn't get the zipper down. She struggled to push the pants down over Mike's hips and then helped him to step out of them. When she looked back up, her breath got caught in her throat again. Mike was standing before her, naked except for his white briefs. The bulge in the briefs made his desire evident. Chrissy couldn't help herself. She leaned over and kissed that bulge, through the material of his briefs. Mike sunk his hands into Chrissy's hair and moaned deeply as he leaned into her lips.

Mike realized how short this experience would be if he allowed Chrissy to continue her exploration, though. He guided her face upward and began kissing her mouth again. He left on his briefs and climbed onto the bed with Chrissy. He lowered her to the pillows and let his kisses trail down her neck and over the soft swell of her breast. Chrissy was moaning and arching under his hands. He chuckled at her obvious desire, flattered that she found his lovemaking that exciting.

While he continued to kiss her breast, he let his hand wonder down her body. He felt the swell of her hip and slipped his hand inside her teddy to cup over her mound of curls. Chrissy gasped in his arms as he gently nudged her legs open. As he stroked and caressed her, it was clear that she was enjoying the moment. He slid one finger inside her and her eyes flew open in shock. Mike thought that was a strange response, almost like she had never experienced such a feeling before.

Suddenly Mike pulled away from her to look in her eyes, "Mickey? Mickey, you are experienced aren't you? This isn't your first time is it?" Mike could tell by the "deer in the headlights" look that she gave him what the answer was. "You're a virgin?" he asked in a stressed voice that didn't sound at all like himself.

Chrissy's face fell. She had debated telling him, but thought she could pull off her act, maybe even without him ever knowing. She raised her eyes up to Mike. "You aren't going to stop are you? Please don't stop," she begged.

Mike looked into her eyes and was honest enough with himself to admit that he wasn't sure he could stop now even if he wanted to. But given the combination of her pleading with him to continue and his own desire raging inside of him, he knew there was no way he wanted to stop. He dropped a kiss on her mouth and said, "No, Mickey. I'm not going to stop. But I do think we need to slow things down a little."

Mike wanted this to be everything his Mickey had ever dreamed about. Although his desire wasn't abating, he managed to exert a little more control over himself. He unsnapped Chrissy's teddy and slipped it off of her. Then he once again began kissing her breast as he pulled her into his body. He caressed her back and kneaded her backside as she once again lost herself in the feelings he was creating. He moved his hand around to the front and again stroked through her virginal curls. His fingers explored and probed this time, coaxing and teasing. She was wiggling desperately, trying to get his hand where she wanted it, but he was holding back, letting her desire build. Finally, he gave in and slipped a finger inside of her. She groaned out loud and began thrashing about under him.

Mike loved watching her as he stroked and pleased her. He moved to where he could see what he was doing. She opened her eyes when she felt his weight shift. "Where are you going?" she asked fearfully, as though she was afraid he was going to leave her.

Mike laughed to himself and thought, "Yeah, as if that were a real possibility!" Outwardly Mike just smiled and said, "Shhhhh. Don't worry. Just relax."