Christa from Church Learns Sex-Ed

Story Info
Christa, a nineteen year old pastor's daughter fucked!
2.8k words
4.16
48.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another boring Sunday church service. Don't get me wrong...I like church but sometimes Pastor Stan could drone on and on. I'd usually spend my time thinking about fucking some random girl.

I'd been going to my neighbors church for years now. I was 24 and his daughters were now in their adult teens at 18 and 19. He had two very horny and inexperienced daughters: Christa and Brittany. Christa was the oldest.

She was set to get married the next day. She was a bit nervous about it all. She kept glancing my way to get my attention during and after the service. She looked good in her church dress. All that flesh covered up just gave the mind more room to imagine.

Right after the church service she came over to me and asked me an interesting question. Before I get into the question let me give you some background.

Christa was the pastor's daughter as I mentioned above. She was a "good girl" who had no sexual experience whatsoever. Well, she had kissed her fiancé a few times, but she wasn't really that into him. I ran the youth group for a few weeks until guilt hit me. How could lead a youth group and want to fuck them at the same time?

Christa had always had a crush on me. But I was older and had gotten married two years earlier. So her second choice was a kid from another church she had met at a youth outing from his church.

Unlike most teens who couldn't keep their hands off each other Christa and her boyfriend had more of a platonic relationship. They looked bored with each other and were using marriage just to try out sex.

Today was Sunday and tomorrow she would be married, I thought. Damn time flies. From little girl to sexy woman.

She made her way over to me as I headed for my car. She had a grin on her face. "Nick, can I ask you a question?" "Sure, Christa. What's up? Nervous about tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Kind of...I wanted to ask you if it...would hurt. You know..the sex part." Her grin got wider. So did mine.

"Well, it depends on how big his dick is and how tight your hole is." I told her. "Do you know if he has a big dick?" I asked her.

"He showed it to me. It was like this" and she made a shape between her hands of maybe five inches. "Okay, well you should be good there. If it was like mine then you'd be in trouble!" I told her. "Just ask Kim!"

Kim was my wife and we had a difficult time trying to get my dick inside of her. She was too tight and I was too big.

"How big is yours?" She asked with a giggle. "It's a lot bigger than his and thicker. I'd have to show it to you at my house. Just come by tonight and I can answer any questions you have and get you ready."

"What about Kim?" she asked. "She's at her mom's house which is why she wasn't at church today. So tonight? Like 8?"

She agreed and came over that night since we were also next door neighbors. She had cute, tight white shorts and a tight fitting cutoff shirt. No bra. I could see the outline of her tits and her hard nipples on a warm night.

She was looking very sexy actually. She wore those Sunday church marm dresses for service but even those I thought could look sexy if you pulled the skirt up and ate her out.

I'd seen her grow from a kid to a teen. And now she was 19 but had her woman's body. She had small tits but wide hips and a plump ass. Her hair was long and brown. She had light blue eyes. Not gorgeous or sexy per se but pretty. But now she was showing me her sexy side and I liked it.

I opened the door when she knocked and took her towards the couch. I told her to relax and get comfortable. I also had something to smoke for her. It wasn't her first time smoking but this strain was really strong.

"Before I show you my dick I have to ask you how many fingers can you fit in your pussy when you masturbate?" She laughed and turned a bit red. "I don't know! I don't do that!"

"Christa, are you telling me you've never masturbated and cum?" "No! Only guys do that stuff!" She said. "You guys are always grabbing your dicks!" She said laughing.

"Wow...look...you have to be comfortable with your own body and know what you like. Okay...let's start there. Lay back on the couch. We're going to do some foreplay. This will make your pussy wet and lube up your hole to make his dick go in easier."

"Will it make yours go in easier too?" She asked with a sexy stare. "Definitely, but in my case it will still hurt a bit. But once it's deep inside you your pussy will accommodate it. It'll feel really good! Here let me show you mine."

I stood up and unzipped my jeans. I was totally hard already. My dick popped out and her eyes got very big. I wasn't huge. 8 inches or so. But bigger than most.

"Oh my God, Nick! He doesn't have one like that! That's huge! How could that fit inside of Kim?" She asked.

"Thanks! I'm glad you like it! You can see it likes you too. You should be proud of yourself. You made a man's dick hard for you! And as for Kim...we made it fit and she didn't regret it."

Her eyes were all over it and I noticed her nipples hardening underneath her shirt. I reached out and rubbed her tits while she stared. I pinched her nipples and she softly moaned.

"That feels really good.." she said fluttering her eyelids. "Do it to yourself. Take your shirt off and pinch your nipples. Let's see what your tits developed into."

I encouraged her to rub and squeeze her tits. I showed her how to pinch each nipple in different ways. Her hips were slightly moving and she kept her eyes on my cock.

"Can I touch it?" She asked. "Of course. Put your hands all over it. Feel how thick it is." I said. "It's really nice. Am I doing it right?" She asked as she stroked it.

"You are! Look at you...jerking your first cock. You're even getting me harder! Now you feel your pussy getting wetter?" I asked.

"Yes! It's really warm." She said panting a bit.

"Let's pull your shorts off and take a look."

She eagerly helped as I pulled her shorts and underwear off. They stuck to her pussy from the dampness. I could smell her already. She was so horny.

"Now rub your pussy. Rub your clit and try to put a finger inside your hole."

"Oh wow! This feels so good, Nick! I like it." She said. "I like watching you do it! You've got a nice pussy! Let me help you...do you want me to put my hands on it?" I asked.

"Yes!" She yelled.

Then tell me, "Nick touch my pussy!" She said it and the word pussy made her hornier.

"Oh yeah...you're a wet, horny girl! And remember..I don't have a penis. I have a cock. You don't have a vagina you have a pussy. I'm going to put my finger in your hole."

I did and she gasped. She was so tight! I had to wiggle my finger lightly just to squeeze in! But the deeper I went the more she moaned. I worked my finger in and out.

Her hips moved up and down and she even grabbed my cock with one hand. "Feel that? You're about to cum! Say, "Nick! My pussy is about to cum for you!"

Before she could barely finish the words she came and her pussy even squirted!

"Oh wow Christa! Look at you! You're hot! You know what you want. You want what's in your hand. You want my big dick! Say it!" I ordered her.

"Oh Nick! I want your big dick!" She said. I positioned myself in front of her as I stood up. I gently grabbed her head and told her, "Suck that big dick, Christa!"

She opened her mouth and took my head in. She greedily sucked. I told her to lick and spit on it. I told her to make eye contact and lick my balls. She stroked it without me telling her to. Her legs widened. She pushed her hips towards me.

"Fuck me with your big dick, Nick! Fuck my pussy!" She yelled.

"Whoa! There you go baby! That's how it's done! Crave that cock inside of you!"

She kept putting her hips towards me and begging me to fuck her.

"Not yet! I have to taste you!" Her eyes widened as she saw me bury my face into her pussy! She was hairy. I liked it but I'd need to shave her sometime later.

She tasted very clean. She was very wet and my face was drenched. She came again on my face and I showed her that it was good to grab my head and pull me deeper into her.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I laid her down and opened her legs. I got a pillow for her head so she could be propped up and see me enter her.

"Watch me fuck you, Christa!"

We both watched as I slowly and gently brushed my head around her hole. I pushed in slowly. "Just relax...let me inside..." There was resistance as I reached her hymen. She quickly popped and she had a scared look on her face.

"Are you okay? You want me to stop?" I asked.

"No! I want it deeper!" She yelled.

I went in deeper and she was so tight I felt as if my cock would lose all of its circulation. More resistance and then I pushed fast and deep.

Her eyes bulged and then rolled back.

"Oh my God! You feel so good!" She yelled.

"I'm inside you Christa! I'm fucking you! What would your Dad and boyfriend say if they saw me on top of you with my big dick in your hole? Look at Christa! She's getting fucked by Nick!"

I thrust harder and harder! She got wetter whenever I'd say she was getting fucked by a married man before her wedding!

"Look at Stan's little girl taking cock like a whore! Is that what you wanted baby?! You wanted me to fuck you instead of your fiancé?"

"Yes! Fuck my pussy!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She yelled. She came all over my cock and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock.

I pulled out of her and laid on my back. I grabbed my cock and told her, "Sit on my dick, Christa! Show the church how Stan's little girl can ride dick!"

She sat on it and I grabbed her shoulders and pushed down hard! I was determined to split her in half! The harder I fucked her the more she loved it! She was turning red! Her heart rate and breathing were at sprinting levels. Her tender, pale white pussy shown red and swollen through her bush.

Whenever I slammed her balls deep her pussy would squirt. The bed was drenched in her juice. The smell of her wet pussy was wafting through the house now. I was scared that her screams would reach her dad next door! But I was in the moment and wouldn't stop!

"Here's a position all you women love! Get on all fours and put your ass up!" I commanded her. I licked her wet asshole and down to her pussy. Then I slammed her hole. No more gentleman shit. She was a woman and wanted to be fucked like one by a man not a boy.

I pulled her hair and called her a whore. "You nasty whore! You like me fucking you, huh? Your future husband won't give it to you like this! So enjoy it while you can!" I slammed her with fast, deep thrusts using her hair to draw her in closer.

How many times she came that night we lost count. Now the question was: Where do I cum? In her face? In her mouth? On her pussy? Inside her pussy?

Fuck pregnancy! I didn't care! I was going to shoot my load inside of her. I threw her on her back.

"Spread those legs open like the whore you are! Pull your legs back! Beg me for it!"

"Please Nicky! Please fuck me! I want more! Please! I'll be a good slut! I'll be your good slut!" She yelled.

I got on top of her pushing her legs further back and slammed her harder than anything I thought she could take. "I'm gonna cum inside of you, Christa! I'm gonna get you pregnant!"

"Cum inside me! Please!" I let out a loud grunt in synch with her yelling, "I'm cumming! Cum inside me! I'm cumming on your cock!" I felt all my cum release into her as we made eye contact. I came twice!

There we were...me on top of Christa. My cock inside her throbbing and releasing what was left of my cum in orgasmic spasms. She had a total look of contentment and pride on her face. She had made a man..an older and more experienced man cum inside her.

I laid down by her. We kissed. "You were amazing! Wow! You took a pounding that most women couldn't!"

She rubbed her pussy and said, "Oh wow...I'm gonna be sore tomorrow." She said.

"He's definitely gonna know you got fucked by a big dick! You're not a virgin anymore!" I told her.

"I don't want to marry him. I want you!" She said.

"Look, I'm married already. You need a husband. He's a good guy. Marry him. Be a good wife. And whenever you really want to get fucked I'll be there to put my dick inside you. There's so much more I'm going to teach you. You just have to trust me. This is our secret. But I want something from you. A reward for breaking you in." I told her.

"What?! Anything!" She said.

"I want your sister. I want Brittany too. I want you to be there to watch. I want to fuck her and then fuck you. I want to taste her pussy and see how much it tastes and feels like yours. And I want to fuck you while you eat her out."

"Wow! Okay...I didn't think you wanted her too." She said. "Don't be jealous. It's not a competition. You're sisters. Sisters should learn together and explore things. Nowadays a guy will want you to eat pussy. You'll like it. You've already tasted yours. Why not let your first lesbian experience be with your little sister?"

"Can we do that tonight? It's still early. I can go get her. I can wash up. I'll tell her what we did. I'll tell her that you want her next. She'll come running Nick! I've heard her tell Julie she wants to fuck you." Christa said.

"Perfect! Get dressed. Go get her. I'll cool down with a shower. I'll be ready to pop her cherry too. Wow...I can't believe I just fucked Stan's daughter and I'm going to fuck the youngest one too! Imagine this, "Hey Stan...sorry that your girls are walking funny but I absolutely nailed the shit out of them both!" I laughed. She did too!

"I'm glad you don't see me as a little girl. I'm glad you took it from me and I gave it to you." She said as she got dressed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back with Brit! Don't go anywhere! Please! This is your wedding gift to me!" She giggled and left the house.

I took a shower. I was going to change the sheets but why bother? Let Brittany walk in with the smell of her sister. Let her lay down on her sister's juices.

A wicked grin crossed my face. I was going to cum inside Brittany too. No matter how many years passed by neither of them would ever forget what I did to them. Every guy they were with, including their husbands, would be compared to me. And they would come up short!

I got dressed back in my jeans and tshirt. The aroma was awesome. Kim wouldn't be back until tomorrow. So I could fuck these two for hours!

You know you want more, I heard myself say. I looked into the mirror. "You want Jan too. But that will take time." Jan was their mom and Stan's wife. Eventually I would be fucking her too in her church dress and maybe over the piano she played at every service.

I loved those girls. I respected them. I wanted to experience something with them that they would never forget and pine away for as long as they lived. I was going to fuck Jan, Christa, and Brittany together.