Christa has Company

Story Info
Christa has company.
1.3k words
4.33
16.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christa smiled to herself, she had spent the week hanging out with Eric showing him the sights and helping him relax during a needed holiday. Now she was tied up bent over the end of her bed as he pounded her dripping pussy hard with his throbbing cock. She felt his hands firmly holding her hips as he drove himself deeper and deeper into her. The wet sound her juices made as her pussy gripped his dick and his pelvis and balls slapped against her.

She could feel his need his urgent lust with every movement, she bucked with surprise and delight when he slapped her ass hard, the sting lasting long after the initial shock. Every thrust sending ripples of pleasure through her body from her core to the furthest reaches of her extremities.

She felt the warmth of his hard cock as it entered her the dull pressure as the fat head pressed against her cervix. The bounce and sway of her tits as her body reacts to every carnal collision of their bodies, her nipples brushing against the soft sheets of her bed straining as they stand erect and tingling sensations coursing through her.

A moan escapes from Christa lips as Eric pulls his cock completely out of her pussy. She knows she is open and exposed with her hands and feet tied the way they are she can't cover herself and she knows he is staring at her gaping hole as it slowly closes after his assault. She can feel his hands and fingers on her ass and thighs moving up and down his fingers brushing against her swollen clit. Her body twitches and flinches as he rubs it. Then his hands briefly disappear and for a second Christa can only feel air against her wet lips.

The feel of Eric's mouth as it latches onto Christa pussy makes her jump, his tongue flicking up and down her lips as he sucks her clit slides a pair of fingers into her wet warmth. As Eric's fingers start to rub her magic spot Christa can feel her body shaking as pleasure starts to take over.

Her grunts and moans as becoming louder and breathy as Eric starts to finger her harder and faster adding more fingers till he has four deep in her core and she can feel her juices dripping down her thighs, his thumb rubbing her clit now and she bucks harder starting to push back into his unrelenting assault.

Christa's orgasm was coming hard and fast and she used her hands to brace herself as her legs buckled and her body convulsed with pleasure. Eric seeing her shudder and shake softened his thrusts but didn't withdraw his fingers. Just held them against her button till Christa's breathing slowed down slightly. Then he was gone leaving her heaving for breath and dripping wet from sweat and her orgasm. Christa could still feel the fullness of his finger even after he had removed them.

Unable to turn around Christa couldn't see what Eric was doing but could hear him moving towards her. The next thing she was aware of was his lips as he kissed her shoulder and down her spine to the small of her back. His hands running down her bare back and playing with her ass. Eventually Christa felt the tips of Eric's fingers brush against the bud of her ass. Gasping she flinched unsure as to what he had in mind.

Soon enough Eric made it clear what was coming next when a clicking noise followed by a soft squirt could be heard. Shortly after that Christa felt a slippery finger start to gently circle her tight asshole while another started to caress her pussy lips again. The ticklish slippery feeling made her wriggle as Eric began to probe ever so gently into her ass, each time getting a little deeper until his whole finger was deep in her forbidden depths.

Christa felt full, with the invasion of Eric's finger and moaned as he started to slip almost entirely out of her ass stopping at the tight ring of muscle that flinched and gripped on his finger every time it moved. With his continued attention to her pussy Christa felt herself relax and open to his movements allowing for a second finger to slowly invade her puckered asshole.

After a few minutes of slow thrusting Christa's ass was nicely lubed up and slippery her quiet whimpers turned steadily into needful moans as she became hornier and wanting. Finally, Eric ceased his ministrations of her pussy and removed his fingers from her now gaping ass. A quick squirt and stroke of lube onto his cock and next thing Christa could feel the fat head of his cock pressing against her asshole but not moving

"Oh god please... please put you hard dick in my ass. Fuck me hard now I need you so bad." She pleaded.

With slow deliberate movements Eric inched in and out of her ass. Never going hard or deep and always just stopping before Christa was satisfied. After a couple minutes of this slow assault, Christa couldn't help herself growing need to be pounded hard increasing fast and she started pushing her ass to meet his thrusts as far as her restraints would allow her, which brought a chuckle from Eric.

"You want it harder huh. Well then who am I to not give a lady what she wants?" Eric says as he pulls out to the very limit of her ass just keeping the head inside the tight ring of her ass paused and then thrust hard and deep. No longer pausing with each thrust he just powered into her. Christa could stop herself from moaning and grunting at the sudden ferocity of his sex.

Her ass now flexing, pulsing and stretched to its limits as the warmth and pressure of her orgasm building inside her quickly, her ankles and hands straining against the straps holding her in position when Eric's thrusts force her body to resist them. Higher and higher the combined sensations of his forceful penetration, his firm grip of her hips, the strain of her bonds, the feeling of his cock rubbing the inner wall of her pussy all driving her on till her moans become cries of pleasure as she approached her peak.

Eric's breathing was getting harsher as he gave Christa every throbbing inch of his cock. He could hear her cries and knew she didn't have long. His own orgasm was almost well and truly upon him, but he did everything he could to hold out wanting Christa to cum first. Her cries got louder till finally her orgasm ripped through her body and she screamed. Shuddering and convulsing Christa rode through the feeling as she slumped down no longer able to hold herself up her legs shaking and asshole twitching squeezing and gripping Eric's cock as he continued to fuck her for dear life. On the brink of cumming he closed his eyes

"Here I cum baby!" he all but yelled as he erupted shotting his cum deep into her ass. Both Eric and Christa feeling spurt after spurt of thick cum flooding her ass. Still holding onto her hips Eric had to wait till for Christa ass to relax its vice like grip of his dick before slowly stepping back and pulling out of her still pulsing ass. Admiring her ass Eric just stared for few breathy minutes at the ropes of cum dripping out her gaping hole and down the insides of her thighs as it throbbed and slowly started to return to its original form.

"So... did you like being tied down sweetheart?" Eric asked sincerely as he knelt and loosened the straps holding her ankles pausing to kiss her thighs.

"Mmm..." was the muffled response from Christa her face was buried in the cushions of the couch and still unable to regain enough energy to stand.

"Here let me help you up" Eric gently reached under her chest and slowly lifted Christa upright to her feet supporting her weight as her legs still wobbled and shook.

"Let's get you into the shower and clean you up my dear."

"That sounds nice babe" was all he got back from her.