Christeen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... wait. So why did you pay me ahead of time for the whole summer! I can't keep that money now!"

"No, I wanted to book you all summer. I didn't know they were going to camp. Linda set that up."

She crawled back into his lap. "Eddie! I have to pay you back! That's over $400! I can't keep that!"

He was carefully arranging her onto his cock. "Yeah, no, it's fine, Christie. Oh, god, so fine. It's already done."

She smiled as she slid back onto him. "But you can't pay me fer nuthin! Oh god, oh god careful, I'm so sore." She slowly slipped down onto him. "Ohhh. You've fucked me so raw!"

"See, I'm not paying you for nothing. I'd say I'm getting my money's worth tonight. Sssshhh, shh the girls."

"Ooooooh, oh god. Oh god. You're gonna want me to come over here every... Mr. Garamond I was kidding! I'm not, I'm not... I can't!"

"Ssssshhh sh sh sh. It's gonna be fine. I don't blame you for this, I blame Linda. Consider the booking payment a non-refundable cost. I mean it's not your fault she booked them on a camping trip. Jus' let it go."

"So you're not gonna expect... Oh god, I'm sorry. I'm kinda drunk. I know you're not... like that."

"Oh lord above, Christeen! I only meant... shit I'm kinda drunk too, but I didn't mean that. Okay? You heard me?"

"Yeah. Okay. I'm really glad I know you." She collapsed on him and felt his cock slowly growing soft as she squeezed it with her pussy. After a few more minutes went by she sat up and lifted off of him. "I should get dressed. My Mom should be pulling up any minute and it's bad enough I'm drunk, and naked would probably make her ask a few awkward questions."

"Christeen? This has been an amazing night."

She smiled and nodded. "Glad we did this tonight. I'm really gonna miss you guys." She kissed him and walked into the house to get her clothes.

Edgar watched her cute ass as she walked away, then stared into the dark yard and felt a sadness. He wondered if he would ever see Christeen again after tonight's amazing sex.

Chapter Two -

One week later Edgar was cooking dinner when the bell rang. He was cooking a steak on the back grill and wondered who it could be.

"Christeen."

She smiled. "Hi."

He checked his watch. "You know the girls are at camp now?"

"Yeah. Yes. I know, but truthfully, I, uh, I had nothing to do tonight and well, wondered if you wanted some company. I mean I should have called or texted. Are you, do you, have... company?"

"No. No, i'm just making a late dinner. You're welcome to join me, Christie." He was confused and wondering what all of this meant and where it was going.

"I don't want to put you out, but I brought you something." She opened her purse and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "Payback for a wonderful evening."

"Oh. Christie." He smiled. "Come inside."

Edgar brought out two glasses with ice balls. "Sit. Can I get you dinner? I have enough for two."

"I already ate, but you go ahead. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You're not. You're really not, I just, well, I wasn't expecting to see you again, so soon."

"I know. I know this is strange. I do. But I truly had nothing to do and wanted to sit with someone nice. -and, uh, besides. You already paid for my time tonight."

He looked at his watch. "9pm. Christeen-"

"Christie. Call me Christie."

"Christie, we discussed this. I'm not expecting anything from you."

"But, you also said," She drank a deep swallow. "You said you really kinda liked thinking of me as... as you're little whore, Eddie."

"Chris-"

"And I said I liked it too."

12