Christening the Jaguar Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yanked my head up: Anjii had her eyes closed and was fingering her nipple with one hand, the other stretched back straight armed to grabmy quad for support: she was focused inside her own head & seemed not to have heard. All this took a split second: I arched my neck back to the Swede, whacking my head on the stone edge in the process. It fucking hurt.

Heidi was still there, seemingly petrified in that pose a few steps down from the top, but I thought maybe I could see the corners of her mouth now, behind her hand.

"Hhhsyhh." I said, panting. Managed to bring my finger to my lips and after a couple of breaths,make the motion, and gasp out a real "Shushhhh" at her. Her eyes got big, but she nodded.

Then she turned and disappeared down the stairs. This didn't seem to bode well, but I figured, or at least hoped, she wasn't running off to get the park police to lock me up.

After a minute or something I realized I'd been distracted, was worrying about what Heidi was up to instead of what I was up to and THAT was sure wrong. Time for a switch. I pushed on Anjii's hips & got her to realize I wanted to maneuver. We don't talk too much, she likes to focus, but she's hyper-sensitive; she'll open her eyes wide and try to read my mind, responds to a light touch like we're dancing, so after I got her attention guiding her to her knees and elbows, facing out, down the steps was as easy as moving a sleepy, willing kitten. It's a cool feeling, thinking about her strong sinuous body, guided around by a light sliding finger touch. Like power steering. Or, like the walrus trainer at Sea World, manipulating his charge into position with light little whacks on the flank with his quirt. (I grinned; Anjin wouldn't like that comparison! I give her two tiny taps on the flank and she ootches over instinctively. "Skoothca-bahookie, girl." I think. Later, I'll remind her of that tap, to prove my walrus trainer point, ha ha.) I moved behind her then standing on toes, a little too low on the floor behind the stone bench, so she had to spread her stance a little to lower herself onto me.

What a view though! Rain pelting down made smoky clouds of mist, erasing the horizon and darkening the green everywhere. Another smaller temple hulked across the now bare plaza lawn that had been a tourist packed parking lot just hours ago. The Mayan ritual fantasy was easier to imagine and I let my mind wander over the curve of her hips, imagining my lesser priests stood by my sides, jealous while thousands waited below to hear the cries of her orgasm. I plunged into her belly in two strokes, the light khaki of her ass bouncing off my hip bones. A little harder, grabbing her legs high, just below the pelvis so I can pull. She smacks into my lap on every thrust but despite the wet I can't get the slapping sound I thought of: there's too much bunched muscle in her rear to do more than bounce and I decide that's fine, she's fine. But the idea of "slap" fired my imagination.

I hauled off with my right hand and smacked her hard like they do on a horse's rump to make her gallop off, and she yelled, loud. "Yaiee! There was a little echo off the other monument, She turned and flashed teeth at me. "Aaaaah! Ah.. ahhh. Bastard." I was rewarded by a hot pink mark on her ass: that would last a bit. I pictured the crowd cheering whatever they used for "Yeah, Baby!" in their ancient Mayan lingo. When have I ever heard the sound I want? Oh yeah, at a football game, "Defense, defense!" Fifty thousand maniacs on their feet, spilling beer and screaming for Ian Gold to tear a hole in the line and smash the QB back a dozen yards and save the whole season with one unanswerable blow. That's exactly right. That's how this crowd will feel when she cums and the crops are saved.

I started to look at her other cheek, fitting my hand where I wanted the tattoo to go, low enough so it would show under whatever shorts she wore. Problem was she was too close to get the full, elbow-whipping leverage of an all-out swing. I wanted her to remember this one. I wanted a big cry. I gave a little smack. "Aaah!" ...a little, playful yell. Another one, and another yell, louder; she's liking it. She doesn't know I'm just practicing my swing. Reaching to the edge of the slab, it feels gritty so I rub my hand on it hard, scraping some of ages of weak corroded black rock off onto my palm, rubbing my fingers together they feel like pumice, like sandpaper.

"Another smack, give me ano..."she's trying to say as I unwind the absolute hardest blow I can deliver. Damn why didn't I BEGIN with the left hand and finish with the right? Her scream sounds like she's been stabbed, and it echoes twice. The beet red bruise rises through the latte hue of the rest of her. Swinging, I'd twisted my torso so hard that I popped out, but she arches her back so I can get right back in and keep stroking. Meanwhile I raise fists to the crowd, like Lance Armstrong in Paris, but still thrusting, my body undulating like a snake, like swimming the butterfly. "Defense! Defense! Deee-Fense!" they scream and chant till hoarse, until subsiding down to something that sounds like nothing more than a hard rain on a thousand palmfronds.

I look down to see her whimpering, head tucked down and left, lip bitten white, just rain or maybe it's tears running down her nose. I'm a shit.

I lean forward over her back, face close as possible, stop my incessant fucking and gently, gently hold her shoulders, whispering. "Anjii, Jini honey I'm so sorry! Oh shit, oh girl, please. Let me make it, let me help...oh, sorry. Jini, jini-girl?"

But she arched and jammed her hips up, lowering her shoulders like a push-up, shaking her head no. "Unnh, s'k, s'ok! Pushing haunches up, cheek on black limestone, whining, quietly, urgent: "No dunstop. Go, go. Gohard. C'mon, go..." Her brow furrowed, practically kissing the rock, and rocking her hips.

So I catch her rhythm and go. I grab her waist and pull myself in hard, replacing wasted strength of my legs with fresh biceps. Long slow pounding, gentle now. She's starting to heat up, it won't be long now. A minor tremblor from deep in her reminds me I have a penis in the game. Hang in there, baby... With her face down, Anjin's nipples now graze the stone with each forward surge, dragging. Then on each backward pull, they catch like lugs on a trail shoe, and her breast rolls over, smothering delicate pink flesh to the gritty plank.

I look up from her flank into Heidi's eyes. And Bruno, Mannfred, Lars, whateverthefuck hunk-boy is called, he's here too. They're transfixed. He's behind her, both hands up her shirt. HOW has Anjii not noticed? I glance. She's still cheek down, eyes open, but, unfocused and leftward.

Don't want to ruin it now, got to finish her. I glare hate at them, but Lars just rolls his eyes and grins, reaches his chin forward and tries to chew Heidi's ear out of her head. She tilts her chin up and turns to get at his tongue, but her eyes stay locked on us, with a shrug. They're not going anywhere. Ok, I'll turn her.

I reach under her chin with my left hand and pull her face up and left a little, & she opens up and looks at me, glazed. "Shhh, shhh. Little more honey." She whimpers.

Shh means 'Stop buggin me 'cause I'm close and I need to focus,' but I gotta move her so she won't see them. "Anjii, sweetie, I gotta rest just a little, you go on top, k honey?" I whisper & pull out, levering myself on the bench, on my back, so she'll come to me, leftward and away from them. How she moves her body so smooth and twisty I don't know but she cantilevers her left leg out then over my head and she's on me almost before I can lay down and I never even came out and her face is This Close which is where I like it, where I can see her eyes moving under their lids.

"Look sweetie, it's beautiful, remember it," I whisper and she snaps open &looks over my fact to the horizon & a big slow smile.

"Yeeeaaaaahhhh" she says in a long slow meow, "preeeetty..." I LOVE her! I remember that feeling really strong, right then. I want all my skin to touch all her skin and so I crunch up a little, crushing her soft breasts into my ribcage, forcing her to arch her back run my arms all the way down, the inside of my elbows pressed to the bottom of her ribcage, forearms in the hollow above her hip, wrists on ass, thumbs pressed downward reaching for vulva and stretching my fingers as far to her inside thigh as I can reach. Not far, she's as tall as I. And again the rhythm. I'm not hardly doing anything now, though, it's all her. Hell, I FORGOT about the Swedes already! I smile to myself and look over: they're not missing anything. He's got her shirt half undone and she's got a wineskin full of something, Finlandia I bet, that she's hitting hard and then kissing into his mouth. Lars gives me the "thumbs-up" and I forget about them again.

Anjii starts to lever herself up on me, hands digging into my pecs trying to hurt me back with a little feral grin. It hurts, but I pretend it hurts a lot more, giving a little hiss of agony. That gets her amped up a little, and she leans all the way back again, hands on my knees, breasts pointed out and face to the sky. She starts what I know will be the final lap. I try to help a little. Reaching back and smearing my hands on the stone floor I pick up a little gritty mud and rub it on her creamy belly, slow. We both have big grins now, and I know I'm not allowed to talk. Then she whips her head to the side to throw her hair over her shoulder and locks eyes with Lars & Heidi.

Anjii only missed one thrust.

A quick embarrassed little "ha-huh," and she's back to it, looking at me. Looking IN me.

But talking to them, "Hi! Don't be shy, you can watch," this she said in a perfectly calm 'welcome to my tea party' voice. "Come up here so you can see better." she said with a big grin leaning forward again and putting her weight on her fists on my shoulders, fucking me hard now.

I tried to help some more, and she turned back to them, her voice kinda cold now, "My dog is tired...he needs a drink, ok?" ...and she ruffled the hair behind my ear, like you would a good dog, "you wanna drink, Jago?"

"Ja, shueah, ve haf plenty." Ok, so, so he's Hans, from Germany, not Lars from Finland.

"Not you. Her. My dog wants to lick it off her tits."

Oh my God! Ok, it was true, I guess. Can she freaking read my mind. She's right in My Face again, whispering. "Come on now baby, I'm gonna get you some water and you keep fucking, k? Get that ass in motion, good dog." Then, "Come ON!" ...to them.

So I did the best I could and, sure enough after just a little bit Heidi's breast loomed over my face like a soft caramel Graf Zeppelin. I leaned my head back and she put it so close I couldn't even focus on it but I could see Hans behind squirting his leather bota bag full of whatever onto her chest and I tasted sweat and redwine. Most of it trickled down onto her belly though, so she lowered that breast down to my tongue so I could dam the flood. I turned my head back and forth, smearing wine and Germany all over my face and he kept squeezing the bag. It went down my throat, up my nose, glorious. I mouthed her nipple and felt the little stud that had replaced yesterday's chandeliers, like a dog bone. Sucked it in, and more wine.

"Good dog!" panted Anjii. "Me, too..."

I looked up, past Heidi's thunderclouds, I saw Hans offer the bota.

"No." ...pause for three strokes and a wide-eyed glance at me, "No wine, I, --want cock." And she looked up at Hans and then down to little Hans, licked her upper lip, slowly.

There was a fast quiet argument in German after that, but maybe Heidi didn't couldn't make much of an argument with her breast in my mouth, cause the argument ended with "Ja, zicher, und Ihr seid nachste," and the next sound was Hans unzipping.

Soon I had a closer view of her mouth sliding around a dick than I'd ever gotten before. The table was kind of low for this and so Anj had to basically just lay right on me and tip her chin up and it was a bigger dick, too. That pissed me off I started to get jealous and worked on my motion, using my hips to ram Anjin's face onto him. She had one fist clamped around not-so-little Hans, presumably to keep from choking on the monster. I had a vision of depth gages on drill presses. One second I'd see Hans' wet head just being kissed on the tip, or even her mouth open and tongue reaching, and the next, Anji's lips would slide by, smash her nose into her thumb, like she was trying to swallow her fist. Couldn't decide if I liked this or hated it. Pretty fast, Hans was ready to blow and Anjii pulled him out and propped herself up so she could squirt it all over her chest like sauce. She usually swallows so maybe that was a concession for me, after all you wouldn't want your wife to get too intimate with a stranger!

I suppose she didn't know why I laughed just then, but leaned down and wiggled to coat me too, giggling in reply, pushing away Hans' belly with her free hand, dismissing him. Rain and sweat and sand and cum. She was starting to go at last, I could tell. Back to me for the last assault on the summit. I tried to get with her but I was too tired. I switched to half her rhythm, lifting her hips as my stomach spasmed. That works. Tricky but I've got way more reserves in slow twitch muscle category. Plus I know this battle, I know it's Stalingrad, and you have to be all in, to win and I want to win, want to give it to her.

Reward. Felt the first ripple that suddenly becomes sudden waves, the heat surge in her, & tried to let go myself and come along, but it was too late for me. It was like I couldn't hear, my ears were just filled with the sound of rain. I watched her face, could see she loved the way her body was making her feel, and gave me all the credit for it. I didn't cum, & didn't mind.

I tried to keep going to prolong sensations for her, but that proved difficult after a few minutes. Anji stopped after not very long too, maybe she's a bit tired as well. She kneeled up, pulled her left leg over me and through the space between us and sat on the edge of the bench facing down the steps, legs spread, forearms on knees dripping and steaming. Hans and Heidi had sat down on the top step, arms around each other, watching the fireworks. Now they just looked at Anjii as she sat there facing them, open, panting, steaming and spent. Anjii looked like she needed a good combing and a nice sack of oats. Slowly her heaving chest settled to quiet breathing, mine too. It was too pure to be erotic, much less improper.

I rolled off the bench and lay down, and she came and sat next to me, cross-legged, resting her hand on my belly and looking at the view. I think I nodded off, in warm misty rain. I think I saw Heidi's braid hanging off the edge of the stone, and definitely saw her her butt surging up and down one time, pistoned by something unseen, probably powered by big Hans, but I drifted off.

I woke up in that same position, with Anji's mouth on mine and my dick in her mouth, thinking it wasn't too late for me today after all. Wait a minute, that's too many mouths! I craned my neck over to see a pleased Heidi admiring the results of her impressive suction. I tried to say something, who knows what it would've been, but Anjin kissed me back down to the ground and I just went with it.

Afterwards, she snuggled up next to us, pecked me on the cheek and chirped, "Hallo, I am Trudi, and here is Villiam, too. It's nice to meet you and the very athletic girlfriend and your very strong penis!"

"Nice to meet you and your spectacular tits, too, but do you mind if I maybe just call you Heidi?"

12