Christina Behind Enemy Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina and Lorna laughed at the desperate way in which that round, firm naked ass wanted to cover itself unsuccessfully.

- "I understand what the danger made your body feel, you couldn't control it and those detonations sounded very close, I'm sorry you lost your panties. Now let's continue on our way." -Said Irina.

Lorna found the partial nudity of her companion extremely amusing and at that moment it was more important to know what Irina was telling them about the liberation movement to which she belonged, it was a few hours of walking where many of their questions were answered and it opened a global, logistical and complete perspective of the imperious need of these people to defend their cause.

-That war was started by a group of people tired of the forced disappearances of many people who were expressing their dissatisfaction. It all began when they were fed up with the situation and they knocked down one of the many statues of the despot in power and his family members that made up the parliament, the army would enter to dissolve the riots, many soldiers would change sides because of the repudiation of shooting against their own family and friends, this would balance the fight. Only individuals driven by petty interests would remain loyal to the unstable government that begged for international help to massacre its own people with the intention of continuing to squeeze them.

The league of nations expressed its refusal in the face of an internal conflict that brought with it certain overtones of religious war, since the head of the government erected a cult around himself where his faithful and fanatic followers perceived him as an envoy of divinity to redeem his people troubled by corruption and greed with the hollow promise of ending the greed of the rich and eliminating poverty.

Soon democracy was abolished in practice leaving in its place a pantomime, to dissimulate before the opinion of the nations that make up the UN and the international monetary fund that would give at the beginning strong injections of capital, that the despot and his entourage used for handouts that were systematically delivered to anyone who surrendered in heart and mind to his capricious mandates.

These pets of the regime systematically applauded the babbling of the megalomaniac and attacked tooth and nail anyone who questioned the systematic decline of the economy of a once prosperous country, which was now fanaticized and divided by an imposed cult whose influence wanted to embrace its entire population, those who did not submit began to disappear in violent ways". -Related Irina to Christina and Lorna who took note of it all and their admiration for Irina grew with every step they took.

The heat of the sun on their bodies kept them sweating as they walked. Because of what Irina had said, neither correspondent had any complaints about the weather, Christina eventually tore her only garment during a clumsy attempt to stretch it, that fabric fell open, barely covering the round of her sagging 34D breasts whose hardened nipples playfully poked out to receive the sun's rays.

The woman was deeply frustrated at this, her resignation would eventually manifest itself and she would look askance at Lorna who still retained both her shirt and the integrity of those fragile lace panties, moistened by the sweat that trickled down the sinuosity of her smooth ebony skin, with a downward direction giving a special glow to those large and toned thighs that were the most striking feature of her long legs.

Three armed men came out to meet them, Irina greeted them and hugged each one of them, introducing them to the two journalists who would expose to the world the truth that was happening in their country, the three guerrillas smiled at the sight of those sweaty athletic bodies and so few clothes, while a nervous Christina cupped her hands over her pubic hair returning their blushing smile.

They were then led to an entrance that would take them to a narrow tunnel through which they would walk to a chamber where Irina instructed them to wait, she told them they would be safe there while everything was being prepared for them to be received by the warlord.

The two women were then led down a corridor where a woman was waiting for them with buckets of water and soap and told them to undress. Christina would find that indication very amusing, pointing to the shreds of cloth that barely covered her sagging tits. The woman pointed to her feet, which were shod with field boots, which the two journalists took off their shoes and once they were completely naked, both would take a rustic but necessary bath which would refresh their hot bodies with the necessary cleansing.

Once they finished, both dried their bodies, the woman would take the towels and the two reluctant journalists would walk naked down a corridor surrounded by armed men and women who smiled and saluted martially to the two journalists who were on their way to meet their leader.

They stopped in front of a door that led to a partially darkened room where something like a chair was visible and a person was sitting in it, whose distorted voice was telling them to approach.

-I see you have been able to clean yourselves up after a bumpy ride to this place and after freeing you from the dirt and those rags, I hope you enjoy the gift of being comfortable in your own nakedness." -Said a voice coming from the depths of that darkness.

Both correspondents nodded blushing, that presence and the halo of mystery surrounding it could feel imposing and even became a bit frightening for them who only carried their tape recorders and notebooks.

The two women nervously took their seats, all the light in the room was on their naked bodies, and once they got the idea of this, the interview would begin.

-My brothers in arms suggest that my safety is intact if you are not wearing anything, you understand the fear of an attack and those bodies could be considered as weapons, you seem to exercise them and maintain a good physical condition. Besides this represents how defenseless we are before the world opinion that considers us as vile terrorists, thanks to the declarations of the imbecile government.

At the end of the conversation I will provide you with documents and evidence of the atrocities against humanity that this regime has inflicted on my country, so relax and start with your questions." -said the Caudillo.

The interview would last a few hours, as the tapes in the tape recorders ran out, the guerrillas would provide them with both batteries and new tapes to document everything that was being said there.

They would be fed roasted rabbit and vegetable salad, which the two journalists thanked the two armed women who served them.

-I just want to ask you for one last thing." -said that distorted and metallic voice, at the moment he indicated his men to leave the room, leaving only for security the 2 armed women who served the food and so to speak; they composed the unconditional escort of the caudillo. Both women with beautiful faces and a hardened expression by the horrors of war, looked rough and determined, which came to have a certain seductive charm due to the heat of the place and the tension generated after a few hours in front of such an enigmatic character.

After the door closed behind them, the two journalists indicated that they were willing to do whatever was asked of them. Secretly each one thought that having them naked, clean and well fed made for a highly erotic experience and neither would admit how eager they were for a sign that would indicate a greater degree of intimacy with the caudillo and his unconditional escort, this idea had been on their minds since the beginning of the interview and at times it was ringing louder in each one of them. This had them somewhat excited after hours of exposure to those armed men whose courage and idealism aroused great admiration in the two young women who would not be scandalized by an invitation to share a bed with the guerrillas and their leader.

They saw how in that darkness, the leader stood up, heard his movements and how something that seemed to be a coat fell to the ground. The footsteps were approaching towards them who were already standing expectantly to see the face of the leader known as "the Hawk".

Her eyes stretched almost out of their sockets as she saw out of the shadow stepped Irina with a bare torso, her hair loose her two tiny, erect, pink nippled breasts were free, she gave them a smile similar to that of a child radiantly celebrating winning at the game.

- "Surprised?" -Said smiling Irina, who contemplated with pleasure the surprise of her guests.

The two of them froze at the sensation of meeting the warlord, who accompanied them all the time. The three embraced each other effusively.

-It is very important that you keep this secret, when the war ends the Hawk will be only an idea to whom the people will thank for their freedom, he must disappear so that the people can organize themselves and democracy can exist, we do not want any warlord to take power taking advantage of his achievements in the war, we want capable people to take the administration of this country and to do it in an altruistic way, with the sole intention of serving their homeland." -Irina said very seriously.

They promised to keep their identity secret and took note of Irina's expressed intentions.

-"I'm sorry to disappoint you, perhaps you were expecting a burly and a bit rough looking man at the head of this army. But someone with a frail appearance can also have the necessary intelligence to overthrow a tyrant, now I would like to share with you our hospitality, I am sorry I don't have some clothes to offer you. You won't need it here, believe me." -Said Irina.

Epilogue.

Two days later, Christina and Lorna were driven by Irina to an area far from the conflict where they would be picked up by the UN blue helmets to take them to their headquarters, where they were provided with some clothes, as the 2 journalists were wearing old and threadbare tunics by that time and they would be provided with a place to work and be able to send their work, which was published. The evidence that Irina provided to the two journalists was shown to the officer in charge of the blue helmets who immediately communicated to his superiors the atrocities of that regime.

This caused countries such as England, France and the United States to take a firm stance against that totalitarian regime and sent troops to support the guerrillas, which helped to bring about two months later the expected capture of the despot and his clique, who are now facing trial for crimes against humanity.

12