Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina Hendricks and Lucy Pinder fuck three dudes.
6.4k words
4.67
7.5k
25

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Christina Hendricks and Lucy Pinder

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

***

After a quick shower and change, Lucy and Christina hit the town. Lucy had booked a smaller bistro for their meal, and then they went on to a selective nightclub for members only.

"Wow, this place is great." Christina said, as she stood at the bar with Lucy. She wore a black figure hugging dress, her breasts on display a cavernous cleavage on show. Lucy was wearing a cream colored dress that clang to every curve. Both ladies took their glasses of wine and turned to survey the nightclub. Both were obviously on the lookout for their type of man.

"What's your poison?" Lucy asked.

"Sorry?" Christina replied.

"What type of guy do you go for?" Lucy said.

"Err, well to be honest I'm not that fussy, as long as they have a big dick!" Christina answered laughing.

"Follow me." Lucy replied.

She walked over to a table with three men sitting at it. All three turned to look at the two gorgeous buxom ladies approaching.

"Ben!" Lucy said to one of them, "This is Christina. Say hello to her."

"Hello there." Ben said. He was in his mid thirties, blonde hair, athletic build.

"You know Max? Lucy?" He asked.

"Yes we've met" Lucy said.

"Hello ladies!" Said Max. He was slightly older, maybe early forties, with a trimmed neat beard.

"This is Brian" Ben said introducing the 3rd man, "He's not been here before"

"My first time too!" Christina said. "Nice to meet you all!"

"Hello Christina, Lucy..." Brian said, he was in his thirties as well with neatly trimmed dark hair, slight stubble.

Lucy and Christina sat down, and spent the next couple of hours chatting with the guys. A few dances and a lot of booze later, and all five had lost their inhibitions totally.

"So boys, you know why we are really here?" Lucy said. "You want to come back to mine and fuck Christina and me? We're looking for some fun."

"You fucking know it!" Ben replied.

It was an intense taxi ride back to Lucy's house, all five knowing what was about to happen. Lucy sat between Ben and Max, while Christina and Brian sat behind them, Christina gasped quietly as Brian ran his hand up her thigh, higher and higher until his fingers slipped into her pussy.

"Easy." Lucy said laughing. "Save it until we get home."

Lucy hurriedly opened the door and they all piled in. "Take a seat boys, we'll get some drinks." She said.

All three men sat on the sofa as Lucy and Christina grabbed some wine from the kitchen. "How do I look?" Christina asked

"Delicious." Lucy replied kissing her.

Returning to the Lounge, she poured out a drink, as she and Christina stood in front of the 3 men. Switching some music on they both started to dance, attracting all of the attention. She put her glass down as did Christina, and reach out pulling her close, kissing her hard. Tongues, lips full on 'porno' style kissing as they put on a little show. All 3 men were stroking their dicks.

"Mmmmmm Christina, you are going to have some fun tonight. I've fucked these two studs before." Lucy said pointing at Ben and Max. "Can't wait to try this one too." She said looking at Brian with a smug grin.

"Sit back and enjoy the show boys." Christina said aloud. She began kissing Lucy, before peeling down the straps of her dress.

Lucy's huge boobs came into view, and Christina dived right onto them, Lucy kept peeling down her dress as her nipples were devoured. Kicking it away she stood in her stockings and suspenders without knickers.

"You ready for us boys?" Lucy purred as she switched her attention to Christina.

Removing her dress, she wore a tight black bra, with matching black panties, Lucy moved around behind her kissing her neck. Unfastening the bra, Christina tossed it to one side, Lucy gripped both of Christina's breasts in her hands, reaching around from behind her.

"Look at these boys. Imagine your cock pumping back and forth between them, that's going to happen tonight!" Lucy teased with her filthy words.

All three men were stroking their hard dicks through their trousers, as the ladies approached them. "Well, don't just sit there, get naked!" Christina said.

Standing up all three men started stripping, shirts then trousers. Ben was the first to get naked, he sported an eight-inch hard cock. Christina looked at Lucy, obviously pleased with what she had chosen. Max was even better endowed, a hefty nine-inch cock bounced proudly as he stepped out of his boxers.

"Ohhhhh, fuck Lucy!" Christina gasped as Brian revealed his monster cock, it must have been ten-inches long and very thick.

"Brian, fuck that's a monster..." Lucy said grinning from ear to ear.

Lucy got on her knees between Ben and Max, while Christina beckoned Brian over. Taking a cock in each hand Lucy started to suck on them, first Ben, then Max. Her red lips worked their way up and down Ben's shaft, before she pulled him out with a loud 'pop'. Switching straight over to Max, she kept wanking Ben as her mouth worked on the head of Max's cock.

Christina lay back on the sofa, and Brian straddled her chest, his hard thick cock slapping on her tits. She spat down between them before smothering his dick in their softness.

"Oh, fuck them baby! Fuck my big tits with your big cock!" Christina gasped.

Lucy was wanking Ben hard while sucking on his balls, Max bending over and squeezing her breasts. She gasped as he moved around behind her and lifted her up onto her knees, before easing his cock into her pussy. "Ohhh, spit roast!" Ben said, pushing his cock back into Lucy's mouth.

"Fuck them, fuck them harder!" Christina gasped as the thick shaft slid between her tits. Every few strokes she would flick the tip of Brian's cock with her tongue. Her hands clasped her tits tightly around his cock as he pounded them harder.

"Ohh, fuck me Max!" Lucy gasped before going back to suck on Ben's shaft.

Max grabbed her hair and tugged it firmly pulling Lucy up off of Ben's cock, and more upright. He gripped her tits in his hands and squeezed them hard, as his cock rutted into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Fuck these tits! Fuck 'em hard!" Lucy gasped, taking over, her back arched so Ben could slide his cock between them.

She squeezed her big tits around his shaft, stroking it ferociously. He gasped as her breasts gripped and wanked his cock, while she was getting fucked hard. Lucy was loving every stroke of her tits and pussy, but couldn't help watching across the room, Christina getting Brian's huge cock between her tits.

"Fuck, fuck this is good" Brian gasped, his hips driving hard.

"Fuck me! fuck me, fuck me! FUCK ME!!" Lucy gasped as max rutted her hard, hands on her shoulders now, bending her backwards.

Ben had his cock sawing between Lucy's tits, rutting hard as she squeezed them around his shaft. She dribbled down onto the head as it poked up between them, spit and sweat making her cavernous cleavage slide easily over it.

"Jesus Lucy, you're a fucking legend! Ohhhhh, god!!" Ben gasped as she flicked his cockhead with her tongue.

"Ohh, lets switch it up." Christina said.

"Yeah I want to play with that monster!" Lucy added.

Max pulled out from Lucy and went and sat on the sofa, while Lucy lay back beside him. Christina moved to straddle him, easing his cock into her pussy. She gasped and groaned as her wet slick cunt ate up all 9 inches of thick meat.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Christina gasped.

Ben moved around so she could suck his dick while riding Max. Lucy grinned as Brian gripped her legs and spread them, his huge dick nudging at her pussy, Lucy reached down and spread her lips wide, as he eased in. She gasped as her cunt stretched and filled with his cock.

"Motherfucker!" Lucy gasped as his entire dick was finally embedded inside her.

Brian started fucking Lucy, his huge cock driving in and out of her wet cunt, Lucy was groping her tits as she felt every thrust. This was possibly one of the biggest cocks she'd ever taken her body was alight with the rush of being fucked by it.

"Yesssss! Ohh fuck yesss!! YEAAASSSSSS!!" Christina screamed, her body climaxing.

Riding Max's cock plus watching Lucy getting fucked was more than enough to set her off. Waves of hot pleasure flooded her pussy, as a spine tingling orgasm shook her. Max kept thrusting as her warm juices flooded down over his balls, Christina arching her back, big tits quivering as she came.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" She screamed, slamming her cunt up and down on his cock in a fast tempo rhythm.

Ben gripped her hair and tilted her head back, before pushing his cock deep into her throat. Christina still woozy from her climax, was shocked to find the full length down her gullet. She quickly gagged, thick spit dripping from her mouth and coating his cock.

"Ohhh fuck Christina, I need to be inside you." Ben gasped.

"Oh baby, why don't you stick it in my ass then!" She replied, a dirty grin spreading over her face.

Not needing another offer Ben quickly moved around to spread her ass cheeks. Wiping the thick spit from his dick all over her tight ring he eased his head in. Max held her hips still as Ben eased in, Christina gasping as her ass was filled. She had had 2 guys a couple of times before, but never 2 with cocks to match this.

"Dirty fucking bitch!" Lucy gasped, watching Christina take double cocks.

Ben had both hands on her ass cheeks, mauling them roughly he spread them wide, until he was all the way in to Christina. She was silent, gasping for breath, trying to get used to being so full of cock.

"Ohhh sweet Lord!" Christina gasped, as the men started thrusting.

Lucy was watching Christina as her pussy was getting fucked, she could feel her climax building, as the thick shaft drove deeper and deeper inside of her. Brian was pumping hard, watching Lucy crush her big breasts in her hands, her legs started to kick, and tremble as she came.

"YEESSS!! YEEESSSS!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She howled as Brian hammered her clenching pussy.

Christina was watching Lucy cum, her holes being fucked by two monstrous cocks. They had a piston rhythm going, Max deep in her pussy, Ben nearly all the way out of her ass, then Ben thrusting deep while max pulled out. The feeling of being double fucked was so good, as she squeezed her big tits in Max's face.

"YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!" Lucy roared, her pussy squirting all over Brians cock. He stopped thrusting letting her spray all over his balls.

Lucy was gasping; watching Christina, then Brian, as her body quivered. He poked his cock deep inside of her forcing the last few moments of pleasure from her climax. Christina was getting really well fucked now, Ben and Max really picking up the pace. Her ass getting rammed, pussy stretched, body full of cock.

"Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Ben gasped fucking her ass.

"Hold it baby, let give Christina a little welcoming gift." Lucy said, "Paint her face for me. Drench her in that hot fucking cum."

Brian eased out of Lucy, as Ben quickly pulled out from Christina ass. She got up from Max's cock and tossed a cushion to the floor, kneeling down she looked up at all three men surrounding her, wanking their dicks.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Give me that spunk boys, all over my face." She purred, licking her full red lips.

Lucy scooted down behind her, sitting on the floor legs either side of Christina. She reached up and pulled her hair back away from Christina's face. Lucy kissed Christina's neck before looking up at the three gorgeous men stroking their cocks.

"You want it baby?" Brian asked in a low voice.

Christina nodded. "I want it bad!" She replied

"Fucking do it! Drown this dirty whore in your spunk!" Lucy snapped. She held Christina's jaw in one hand, the other tugging at her hair.

Ben moved up, his dick nearly touching her forehead, the thick shaft pulsed as a bolt of spunk blasted Christina's face. Splattering up to her hair line, then trickling down and dripping from her right eyebrow. Another and another followed it as she gasped, held still by Lucy.

"More, I want more!" Christina gasped as Ben stepped back.

Max groaned as his cock exploded, cum splattering Christina, thick pearly drops spraying her face, clinging to her cheeks. He splattered her left cheek, strings spurting over her tongue as she waggled it as a target. Thick pearly drops ran down her chin, dripping onto her big tits.

"Yeahhh, baby!" Lucy gasped, as Max finished.

Brian stepped up, Christina reached up to stroke his cock. "Got a nice big load for me too?" She asked with a wink.

"Fucking get ready for it Christina, you fucking whore." He replied.

Brian stroked his massive dick right in front of her face, the head twitched an a thick white bolt of spunk splattered right in the middle of her forehead. Rope after rope of semen lashed across her face, she spluttered unable to speak as he drenched her.

"Motherfucking freak!" Lucy gasped watching as every shot of cum blasted down over Christina.

Her face was smothered in a thick layer of semen, glistening wide white streaks, oozed down. Thick droplets falling onto her tits as she spluttered, eyes glued shut under the milky white pools of spunk.

"Ohhhh, yeah!" She spat, clearing her mouth, the thick wad splattering on her tits. "Fuck me!"

Christina was a total mess, her face covered in a white sheen, long thick strands from forehead to chin. Eyes glued shut, she sat there gasping, shocked by the deluge. Lucy let go of her head and moved around in front of her, while the three men sat back on the sofa and chairs watching the girls.

"Open your mouth, baby." Lucy said. Christina complied with the order.

"Don't swallow until I tell you, alright?"

Lucy licked Christina's face, sucking a large mouthful of cum in. She dribbled it into Christina's waiting mouth, before taking another long slurp. Lucy cleaned every drop of spunk from Christina's face, sucking the big pools from her eye sockets, before spitting them into her mouth. Blinking them open Christina was still shocked at the plastering she just received, and now her mouth was brimming with semen.

"Ohh Christina, show us what you've got there." Lucy teased, having cleaned her up.

Opening her mouth, her tongue moved in the thick mouthful of spunk, lumps of cum swirling. Lucy was grinning loving the site of the curvy red head watching and waiting to be told to swallow.

"Go on babe. Guzzle it down, now." Lucy told her.

Christina closed her lips and swallowed, forcing the sticky thick cum down her neck. It clang to her throat and took several attempts to get the salty mix down. Finally she cleared her mouth, and was able to speak.

"Holy shit!" She gasped. "That was fucking awesome!"

Laughing she shook her head. "WOW". She said, swallowing again, getting the last few tastes of spunk from her mouth and throat. "Lucy, you are a legend."

"Err ladies..." Ben said. "You still horny? That little show has me rock hard again."

"Me too." Brian added

"And me!" Max said.

Lucy and Christina looked at all 3 of them stroking fresh hard dicks. "Wanna give it another go?" Lucy asked.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah I do!" Christina replied getting up.

Lucy moved back to Brian. "I'm not finished with you yet, stud." She purred.

"I want two dicks back inside of me." Christina said gesturing to Max and Ben. "Don't stop until I cum."

Ben sat back on the sofa, this time Christina lowering her pussy onto his shaft. Max moved around behind her this time sinking his cock up her ass. She gasped as a couple of inches slid in, Max roughly pulling her cheeks apart and pushing his length deep into her.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! Fucking pound me boys! POUND ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCKS!!" She groaned.

Lucy lay back on the sofa next to Christina, one again pulling Brian into her. He nudged her hard cock to her pussy, but she pushed him away. "No baby, not this time I want you in my ass now." She gasped.

"Fuck, Lucy! You sure, never had a bitch let me fuck her in the ass before?" Brian asked.

"Do it, Brian! As hard and deep as you like. Give it to me, you stud." She gasped.

She held her ass cheeks apart as Brian pushed his throbbing head to her ass, gasping and biting her lip as she eased in. Deeper and deeper up Lucy's ass she whined as it stretched to accommodate him. Eventually he was balls deep, all ten-inches inside her ass, Lucy released her cheeks, eyes wide, ass full of cock.

"Holy fuck Lucy!" Christina gasped watching from near. "You filthy bitch!"

Brian started fucking Lucy's ass, her legs quivered as the huge shaft pushed in and out. Lucy gripped her own tits, clenching them tightly in her hands, pinching the nipples. The pain of her pinching distracting her from the feeling of her ass being burst open by Brian's massive member.

"FUCK! FUCK!! You're huge!" She snarled.

Christina was really close now, two hard cocks pounding her holes, plus watching Lucy take that huge dick up her ass, all were bringing her to the verge of cumming. Ben held her waist, sucking on her tits as they dangled in front of his face, Max now gripped her hair tugging it as he drove his cock up her tight ass.

"Ohhh fuckkk!!" She wailed, her body shaking.

Max pumped furiously into her ass, tugging her hair hard as her rutted in. Ben now squeezed her tits, chewing the hard nipples as her body shook in pleasure. Christina could feel her ass clenching tight on Max's cock every time a wave or climax hit her body. She cried loudly as the intense pleasure from the double penetration sent her over the edge.

"YEEEESSSSSS!! FUCK YEEEESSSSSS!!" Christina screamed at the top of her lungs.

Lucy was approaching her climax as well, the thick cock driving hard into her ass, Brian held her legs over his shoulders as he pumped deep up her back passage. Lucy was now loving every thrust, her ass used to his size, pussy dripping wet.

"Fucking do it Brian! Fuck me like a dirty little whore!" Lucy gasped.

Brian upped his pace, dick slamming hard and deep, Christina was mid climax and he wanted Lucy to cum at the same time. Thrusting fiercely into her ass, he felt Lucy start to clench. Her pussy spurted juice all up his body as she tossed her head back screaming loudly, waves of pleasure hitting her body.

"FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKKKK!!" She screamed.

Brian pounded hard; Max thrusting into Christina, Ben chewing on her nipples, both women screaming into a heavenly pleasure. Eventually Christina and then Lucy both finished their orgasms, and the men eased down from their thrusts.

"Ohh fuck Lucy, you're sooo dirty." Christina gasped.

"Oh baby, you don't even know." Lucy replied, "Lets switch up."

Brian eased out of Lucy, while Max pulled from Christina. Lucy got down onto her knees, as Max then Ben stood in front of her. "Ohhhh, fuck look at these. I just want to taste you baby." Lucy said looking at Christina.

She sucked on Ben's cock, then Max's savoring the taste of her fuck buddy. Christina returned the favor by taking Brian's huge cock into her mouth and devouring the taste of Lucy's ass.

"You gonna fuck me, big boy?" Christina said, slapping his cock on her tongue, before moving around behind the sofa and bending over the back of it. Brian moved with her, gripping her hips and rubbing the head of his cock over her dripping wet pussy, before easing it in. She gripped the back of the sofa tightly as his shaft stretched her open, panting slightly as her cunt filled with cock. Lucy pushed max back onto the sofa, Spinning around she reached back holding her ass cheeks apart.

"Up the ass again Lucy?" He asked with a wink.

"Every time." She replied grinning.

Gasping she lowered her trembling body down onto his cock, he gripped her hips helping her down, until she sat on his crotch, all nine-inches up her ass. Leaning back she let Max grip her tits tightly, gripping her legs under the knees and holding them wide.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12