Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 09

Story Info
Christina Hendricks , Sophie Howard, Lucy Pinder gangbanged.
5.8k words
4.86
2.9k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Chapter 9

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Lucy Pinder, Sophie Howard

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere email me and ask for permission.

**********

All three got ready for the evening, Sophie put on one of her trademark black corsets, small black knickers and high heels. She went for a bold red lipstick to show off those big plump lips. Lucy kept it simple with a black bra and panties set, black stocking and high heels. Christina put on her all time favorite awards ceremony dress, a tight lilac gown, her huge breasts shown of to perfection, tight at the waist, big juicy ass on display.

"Damn Christina!" Lucy said, "You look fucking amazing"

"Sounds like our entertainment is here" Sophie said.

A taxi pulled up outside and 6 men got out, Christina recognized 5 of them, Sam Max and Brian from her previous time with Lucy, also the 2 men from her video, Tom and Marcus. The final man was new to her.

"Boys" Lucy said opening the door and letting them in, "We have been waiting for you".

"I bet!" Sam said kissing her

"Christina, Sophie meet Alex" Lucy said as the final man arrived, "You will be very pleased to meet him I know"

"Hello Alex" Christina said, as he kissed her on the cheek, and then moved to do the same to Sophie.

"Shit man" Tom said, "This is fucking insane" looking at Marcus.

"You ready then?"" Lucy said, moving to put her arm around Sophie's waist and kiss her. Their tongues snaked around each other putting on a real show for the guys

"Ohh fuck" Max said watching, "Lucy is on it, this will be insane"

Lucy and Sophie parted, each of them leading the men into the centre of the lounge. They formed a circle around all 3 as they dropped to their knees. Tom and Marcus in front of Christina, Alex and Brian in front of Lucy, and Sam and Max in front of Sophie.

"Ohh boys!" Sophie gasped unfastening Sam's trousers as Max dropped his.

All 6 men had their dicks out, hand around it, lips sucking alternately back and forth. Alex wasn't huge only about 8 inches, while the others all had their big shafts throbbing between lips.

"Ohh fuck, look at these." Christina gasped, sucking the 2 big black cocks presented to her. Tom's big shaft throbbed in her hand as she struggled to get Marcus's 13 inch cock between her lips.

Christina was slobbering all over Marcus as the other all got their cocks service, she pushed him deep but failed to get all of it down her neck. Marcus had his hand in her hair trying to help guide her.

"Ohh Baby, only Lucy has ever deep throated me before" He gasped.

"Patience Christina." Lucy said coming up for air, "We'll get it all the way down sooner or later."

"I need dick." Sophie gasped, leading Sam to the sofa, she kicked off her knickers and sank down over his dick. "Oh, you too?" She panted, as Max moved up behind her and pushed in beside his mate.

Sophie had 2 cocks pumping her pussy, as she writhed between Sam and Max, her body feeling every thrust inside her. Lucy grinned, leading Alex and Brian to the chair, she pushed Brian down, and stepped out of her knickers. Straddling him she eased her pussy all the way down until the full 10 inches were deep inside.

"Ohhh fuck, Alex, stick your cock in too." She purred, eager to match Sophie

Alex grinned, "I have known you a Looooong time Lucy, I know exactly what you want don't worry." she said.

Stepping up he rubbed his dick over her pussy, next to Brian, but then spread her ass cheeks wide and rutted his dick deep. Before Lucy could react he was 3/4 of the way in, then her sphincter clenched as she squealed loudly.

"FUCK!" she gasped, not expecting that, Alex slammed hard, he dick balls deep now, as Lucy looked back over her shoulder, "fucker!" she gasped as he started pumping.

Christina was the only one left without a cock inside her, She got up and bent over the sofa back next to Sophie, "Who wants some then?" She said to Tom and Marcus.

Marcus moved around behind her, while Tom stood up on the sofa, cock in front of her face. She gasped as Marcus pushed up her dress, his huge cock entering her pussy, it kept going and going. Christina had never felt anything so deep in her pussy, her breath was gone, she reveled in the feeling of his cock inside her.

"Fuuuuckkkkk!!" She gasped.

Christina was presented with Tom's cock in front of her face, eagerly she sucked it between her lips, as her pussy was pumped by Marcus. Back and forth between the 2 big cocks she bounced, spit roasted by their shafts.

"YEEEAAASSSS!!!!" Sophie howled her body shaking in pleasure, the 2 shafts stuffing her wet cunt making her cum.

She bucked and gasped body shaking, as those 2 dicks drove her wild. Lucy was gasping her double penetration making her so close. Christina was sucking avidly on Tom, while Marcus drove his monster in and out of her pussy. If she hadn't have been leant over the sofa, her trembling legs would have probably collapsed on her.

"Fucking hell Lucy I am gonna cum soon." Alex gasped his cock thumping deep into Lucy.

"Ohh fuck Christina, get down on your knees, I wanna watch him cum on you!" Lucy groaned.

Alex pulled out of Lucy's ass, and wanked his cock slowly, trying not to cum until Christina was ready. Tom and Marcus eased out and her shaking legs just about got her around to the front of the sofa and on her knees.

"Do it Alex, cum all over my face, baby." Christina teased, her huge tits swelling up from her dress, bosom heaving.

Everyone stopped to watch as Alex wanked furiously, Christina eyes begging looking up at him. Teeth gritted his cock twitched, a huge wad spurting out and splattering on Christina's forehead. She gasped as a second third and forth wad exploded over her face. Her right eye was swimming in cum, left cheek had a huge strand clinging to it, her forehead and hair took another.

"Holy shit!" Sophie gasped watching Alex plaster the redhead.

The deluge didn't slow, another 4 thick spurts drenched Christina, before he milked at least 5 or 6 more lesser cum shots onto her. Alex grinned looking down at his work, Christina was painted in thick white semen. Both eye sockets full, she had her eyes open still, you could see her moving her eyeballs below the layer of cum, she sat, shocked trembling unable to speak.

"Now you know why I brought Alex!" Lucy said laughing, as she eased up from Brian's cock, and moved down next to Christina.

Lucy began licking Christina's face, sucking the thick cum from it, Christina opened her mouth and Lucy spat the mouthful in. Sophie groaned as she felt her pussy empty, both cocks pulling out. She moved to kneel the other side of Christina, and joined Lucy in sucking the semen from her face,

"Fuck you, nasty bitches!" Marcus groaned watching them.

Christina's lips were brimming with cum, as Sophie and Lucy finished cleaning her off. Her eyes now red, darted from side to side as she breathed heavily through her nose. Tongue swirling in the milky pond, she closed her lips and swallowed hard. The salty sweet mixture filling her stomach as she guzzled the lot.

"Shit!" Christina gasped, "Shit that was a ton of spunk!"

Sophie got up and moved to Alex "I need your number." She said before kissing him hard.

Sophie paired up with Tom and Marcus this time, while Lucy took Sam and Max. Brian grinned as Christina looked at him, "Mmmmm, c'mon then big boy." She giggled. Lucy led Sam and max to the dining table, laying back onto it, she hung her head off the end, "Throatfuck me boys" she said, opening her juicy red lips.

Sophie pushed Tom back down onto the sofa, straddling him she eased her wet pussy down onto his shaft, gasping she looked back at Marcus, "Ohhh fuck put that monster up my ass baby, don't hold back"

Marcus put his hands on her hips, dick pressed to her ring, she hissed as he pushed it in. Tom locked his arms around her holding Sophie down as the thick cock pushed deeper up inside.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuuucckk" Sophie gasped.

Marcus pushed harder, his whole shaft disappearing up Sophie's ass, she whined and her eyes rolled as she felt him balls deep inside her. Holding still for a few seconds he then started to thrust, she gritted her teeth, ring burning huge cock filling her ass.

"Shit that's BIG!" She squealed as Marcus picked up the pace.

Christina was laid back on the floor, Brian straddling her face, cock deep into her cleavage. She had her tongue up his ass as he pumped between her huge juicy tits, hands clawing at her tits through her dress.

"Oh fuck, Christina." Brian gasped as her tongue probed her asshole.

Max straddled Lucy on the table, her bra now off, huge tits squashed around his dick. Sam was driving his dick deep down her neck, balls bashing on her nose as he throat-fucked her hard. She was gagging and choking as her face got smashed by Sam's dick, while Max jabbed his cock deep into her cleavage.

"FUUUCKKKK!!! YEAAAASSSS!!!" Sophie screamed, Tom and Marcus assaulting her holes.

She shook and quivered as they rammed deep inside her, Marcus slamming her deeper and harder with every thrust. Tom rutted upwards his dick pumping her clenching snatch as she shook and bucked in pleasure.

"YESSS!! YEESSSS!!! YESSSSS!!!!" Sophie cried, her body aching in pleasure.

Sam was rutting furiously, his crotch slamming Lucy's face hard, he roared in pleasure, shooting hot thick cum deep into her belly. Hands pinning her shoulders to the table, hips jerking into her retching throat.

"My go now!" Max said getting down and replacing him in Lucy's mouth, as she gasped and choked for breath.

Brian got up from Christina and sat back in the chair, "Let's see those bad boys" he gasped, stroking his cock.

Christina got up and slowly peeled down her dress, huge udders bouncing free. Her small red panties cut into her wide hips, wet and soaked with her juices. She knelt in front of Brian, soft breasts wrapping around his big shaft, stroking them up and down his hard member.

"Like that Brian?" she teased, going faster.

"FUCKING CUM IN ME!" Sophie growled at Marcus as she felt his getting close, hi strokes were so fast and deep now. "You TOO!" she hissed at Tom.

She was slammed hard, big tits bulging in her corset, straining to escape. Tom had hold of her waist, while Marcus gripped the top of her corset, getting a better hold so he could really pump hard.

"Fucking do IT!" she snarled.

Marcus exploded deep up her ass, cum flooding her bowels, as she screamed at him for more. His hands now clutched at her ass cheeks fingers digging deep as the exhilaration of orgasm overtook him. Sophie's ass was flooded with semen, she felt every scalding spurt filling her.

Tom groaned, cum pulsing into Sophie's pussy as well, both holes getting filled up. She groaned in pleasure at the feeling of cum inside both her ass and pussy, draining the men who were fucking her.

"Fuck yeahhh" she growled as they finished.

Lucy's back was arched, head pinned tightly against the table as Max jerked deep, his balls emptying. His hands clawed Lucy's tits tightly, crushing them in his grasp, as she howled on his dick. Max came hard, crushing his balls to her nose, standing on his toes pumping his thick load down her neck.

"Oooh, fuck, I am gonna cum too!" Brian gasped as Christina wanked him faster with her tits.

Lucy lay back coughing, Max finally free from her throat, she gasped for air, the double throat-fucking taking its toll. Christina grinned leaning in to Brian, "Cum in her throat too" she said softly, moving backwards, releasing her tits from his dick.

Brian got up fast, and before Lucy could react he shoved his big cock into her mouth. Leaning forwards he thrust the full length down her throat, her arms flailed as she suddenly was unable to breathe.

Brian held her down, Lucy's legs kicking, arms waving round madly, his balls exploded immediately, the thick cum filling Lucy's stomach. The pulsing head of his cock pushed out through the base of Lucy's neck, skin stretched tightly over it. Each pulse of thick semen viable, the thin layer of skin stretching as it pumped out.

"FUUUCKKKKKK" Brian screamed, his heavy balls drained. As everyone sat or stood watching.

Brian pulled out, Lucy lay panting, coughing, her face dripping in spit. Gasping for breath she croaked and gagged incoherently. Christina sat next to Sophie, moving to kiss her, as Lucy tried to compose herself.

The men were all stroking their cocks, some getting hard again, watching Sophie and Christina kissing, Lucy got up from the table, wiping the spit from her face, she looked at them all.

"Fuckers!" she said, obviously annoyed, "You wanna be like that, then let's go! Let's see what you really have." Lucy was seriously pissed off, eyes blazing with anger.

"YOU!" She snapped pointing at Marcus, "and you motherfucker!" Pointing at Brian. She chose the 2 biggest dicks in the group. "Show me what you have, you wanna play rough, then let's go"

"Oh fuck, this is gonna be good, I want in Pinder!" Alex said.

Lucy dropped to her knees, in front of them all, Marcus dick hard moved up, Brian was wanking not yet hard, Alex sporting a huge erection. Alex knowing Lucy so well, move up, his hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, she looked up at him as he leant down.

"Filthy whore!" he snapped spitting in her mouth, Lucy laughed, savoring his spit before spitting back on him. The thick wad dripping down her face.

"Fucking slag!" He snapped, slapping her, she snapped her head back, eyes now on fire, she spat again.

"You want me, you fucking want this." She said, "Fucking take it then, fucking take it hard."

Brian stepped up and grabbed her hair alongside Alex, spitting on her face, a thick wad that clang to her forehead. She gritted her teeth, looking up at him, as it trickled down her face.

"Do it then, fucking spit on me." She snarled, "All of you fucking spit on me!" she looked at the rest of the group.

Marcus was next, he spat on Lucy, as the other men got up, Sophie led Christina over to Lucy as they each took turns top spit on her face. Sophie and Christina were the last 2 to spit on her, Christina never having done so before nervously dripped a spitball onto Lucy's already coated face.

"What the fuck was that!" Lucy said, "fucking spit on me!"

Sophie pushed her fingers down Christina's throat, making her gag, she chewed the spitball then blasted Lucy's right eye and cheek, a huge wad oozing down her face. Shaking her head, Lucy looked up, grinning.

"That's it, you yank bitch." She hissed.

Max and Sam pulled Christina back to the Sofa, Max sitting down, Christina riding him, While Sam eased up her ass. The feeling of fullness immediately making her groan in pleasure.

"Fuck me Tom" Sophie groaned as she lay back on the floor, beckoning him.

Alex pulled Lucy up, Marcus sat on in the chair, cock hard, "You fucking sit on that cock, Pinder." He said firmly, hand on her face squeezing her cheeks, "understand?"

She nodded, and moved to squat over Marcus. He held her hips and steadied her as Lucy eased her ass down over his huge cock. Biting her lip, Lucy's ass too the whole huge shaft, down to the balls, she looked up as Brian approached, his monster firmly in his hand.

"You fucking gonna do it?" Snapped Lucy, "Fucking do it, do it!" She hissed.

Alex stood behind the Chair, as Brian lifted her legs, he passed them back Alex gripping her ankles then pinning her legs to the chair back. Lucy was contorted, legs bent up over her head, unable to move.

Brian pressed his cock next to Marcus, "Beg for it, whore." He snarled.

"You fucking stick it in my ass, you pussy-teasing bastard" she growled, "Fucking break that ring and make me fucking cry."

"Oh, you'll fucking cry, Pinder." Brian replied, his head probing her sphincter.

He pushed hard, his head popping her tight hole, but then rammed hard, not stopping his entire cock driving up her ass. Balls deep one powerful thrust.

Lucy howled, the kinda of guttural, primal shriek that echoed for ages. Brian pinned her down, Alex had to tightly grip her ankles as she fought and struggled, trying to kick out. Lucy was breathless, never before had her ass taken such a huge amount of cockmeat.

"FUUUCKKKKK!!" She screamed, her body rejecting the cocks.

Brian put his hands on her thighs, thumbs in the back of her knees, pulling nearly all the way out he drove deep again. Over and over he dropped his weight into Lucy, who lay there howling. Lucy was aware of what was happening, but her mind was almost out of her body, the pain of her ass being destroyed, mixed with the intense sexual gratification of being so dominated by these 3 men. The sexual fantasy was overriding the physical destruction of her body.

"Fucking cry, slag." Brian growled watching tears slowly run down Lucy's cheeks. Her eyes were locked on him as he fiercely fucked her asshole.

"Holy shit!" max gasped watching Lucy over Christina's shoulder, all 3 stopped fucking to watch Lucy being dominated.

"Keep going!" Sophie hissed, as Tom stopped to look to, she was so turned on watching the action, moments from orgasm.

"Fucking do it, do it, do it, do it!!" Lucy was whispering, mouthing the words at Brian.

"YEAASASSSSSSS!!!!" Sophie cried, her body full of pleasure, eyes locked on Lucy.

"FUCK ME!" Lucy snarled, snapping back into her body, she could feel the pleasure of an orgasm building, replacing the pain.

Both dicks rutted her hard, she was growling, snarling, as her body built to the moment of ecstasy. Furiously she shook as the waves of pleasure hit, her ass clenching so tightly onto their cocks. Lucy's eyes disappeared up into her skull as they rolled back, screams of pure climax roaring from her throat.

"YEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!"she howled.

Brian kept pumping as Lucy cried so loudly, trembles of climax in every cell of her body, she cried over and over in an orgasm that must have lasted 2 or 3 minutes. She fought and struggled Alex holding her tightly, legs straining to kick as the pleasure just didn't stop.

"OH GOD GOD YEAAAASSSSSS!!!" Lucy cried, "YES! YES! YEEAAASSSS!!!"

Finally the shakes stopped and Lucy's eyes focused up onto a grinning Alex above her. He released her legs, the fell down and to the sides spread wide. She grinned looking at Brian and Alex, "Oh fuck boys, that was so good." she gasped.

"Sweet Jesus!" Christina said, in shock at Lucy's latest display.

Brian eased from her ass, and helped Lucy up, her legs almost collapsing as she tried to stand. Tom pulled from Sophie and moved to stand, all 4 around Christina as she got both holes filled. She was bucking and writhing as her body neared an orgasm, surrounded by the others all wanking, watching her.

"Fuckk, fuckk yes! YEAAASSSSSSS!!" Christina cried, her body shuddering.

Her big breasts shook, as she came hard, her holes pounded by Sam and Max. Sophie and Lucy were fingering their pussies, the men all stroking as Christina climaxed in front of them.

"FUUUCKKK!!! FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKKK!!" she cried.

Tossing her head back she settled onto Max, as Sam slowed down, grinning, "Such a good fuck." He gasped.

"I want you to deep throat Marcus." Lucy said to Christina, "That's your first challenge tonight."

"Oh fuck Lucy, he's sooo big!" Christina gasped.

"You can do it" Lucy replied kissing her.

"Want to help me drain these boys?" Sophie said, "especially you," she looked at Alex.

Christina moved to the table, laying back just like Lucy had, her head falling off the edge. Marcus moved up and rubbed his thick black member on her lips before she opened and let him in.

"Easy babe." He said, "We can do this."

Christina griped his ass, pulling him in, trying to swallow him down. She struggled and gagged as about 8 inches pushed into her throat. Marcus moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing them, playing with them, distracting her as much as he could.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12