Christine

Story Info
A journey to ownership and sexual self realisation.
7.1k words
4.05
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of bikini and swimsuit clad ladies drinking cocktails on a Friday morning always made the barman's day and went someway to compensate for the tiresome dull days during the week when hardly anyone except for wrinkly old men and women visited the spa pool bar. Today was no exception, the yummy mummies, as the male staff and a few of the female staff referred to them as, come on the last Friday of the month as it is a 'Spa Special Day' where there are deals on treatments as well as '2 for 1' cocktails between 10am and midday at the spa pool bar. It was a glorious midsummer's morning and accordingly the outside swimming pool with its integral bar was very busy and also the hot tub jacuzzi set were in, resulting in ample compensation for the barman.

Today the barman was blessed with a real bevy of beauties as he would often scoff to his non spa friends away from work in an attempt to make them feel a bit jealous of the perks of his job. As it was nigh on impossible to carry cash or cards it became the norm to maintain individual tabs for the swimmers and hot tubbers and because of this the bar staff were easily able to get to know the names of the client and their preferred drinks. Each client would like to think that they were special for some reason when they came to order as the bar staff would know their name and what they wanted to drink when in reality it was simply just a necessity, but a nice one none the less.

Christine was often at the spa and fell into the barman's yummy mummy category, she would go mainly for the treatments and swimming as opposed to those who spent most of their time at the pool bar and in a jacuzzi. Today was a bit different though, she had woken up in a flirty mood and fancied showing off just how good she looked in her new swimsuit, confident that the bruising and welts on her back, bottom and thighs had pretty much now disappeared since the last session at Leo's. Christine was blessed with having skin that healed relatively quickly.

Leo's was a night club with the main draw being a dungeon bar in the basement. The staff would be dressed in latex uniforms, mainly black skater style for the female serving staff. There were no male serving staff on the evenings that Christine would frequent, that was not her scene. Christine was relatively new to the concept of BDSM and was keen to experience different scenarios, it was rare that a non-owned woman would go on her own, although she was once again meeting up with Tony. On this occasion Christine was subjected for the first time to the birching bench where she was laid out prone with her neck and ankles held in stocks and her wrists held with leather straps to the front legs of the bench. Her basque offered little protection to her buttocks and her stockings where pulled down to her ankles leaving her at the mercy of anyone who passed and many did.

The introduction to BDSM gave Christine increased confidence in herself, more so than ever before and has realised that although playing the submissive she has in fact a great deal of control over the sessions she was involved with based upon her safe words and soft and hard limits. Christine was still exploring the depths and intricacies of BDSM and wanted to experience as much as she was prepared to before she was comfortable with herself becoming owned.

Although vanity did not afflict Christine she looked after herself and knew that she had a good figure that defied her age. She also knew that the barman was taken by her as whenever she swam up to the bar he would greet her with a smile and by her name and then ask her if she would like her usual Hendricks and Mediterranean. Sure enough; as Christine swam up to the counter to join in with the others the barman smiled and said;

"Hi there Christine, you are looking wonderful as always, shall I mix you a single or perhaps as its such a lovely day you may wish to have a large Hendricks and Mediterranean?"

The barman loved the wet look of a tight bikini or one piece costume and had been on the lookout for Christine all morning. He waited and then watched as she took her dive into the pool from the far end and then swam her way to his bar. Christine was wearing a one piece halter neck swimsuit and had seen his gaze, she deliberately chose the breast stroke so that she could tease him with glimpses of her fine breasts every time she rose out of the water with each stroke, and yes, he was definitely taken.

"No thanks, I will have my dry white wine instead please, I assume you have something decent in, something like a Chablis, I trust you have a premier cru?"

Christine didn't mind what she had to drink, she guessed that he would ask if she wanted her gin and tonic but as she was feeling in a contrary playful mood she was going to ask for wine. If he had asked if she wanted a wine then she would have declined and asked for a gin and tonic instead.

"Of course," said the barman, and off he went on the hunt for a premier cru Chablis which luckily he found.

"Here you are, enjoy!" he said as he poured a generous measure into her glass.

Christine replied with a thank you smile and made idle chat about how busy it was while in fact she was checking out the other ladies around her. Sure there where pretty girls in bikinis with better figures, but these were all a lot younger than Christine and those who were similar in age also looked after themselves but appeared to have had some form of work done judging by the conversations around her. Christine is quite proud of her looks as she is all natural and people say all the better for it, particularly when impact play is involved. She finished off her glass of Chablis and placed it on the counter in front of the barman.

"I shan't be having another wine as it will soon be time for one of my treatments, cheerio, I'll see you next time."

Without waiting for a reply Christine laid back in the pool and using the counter edge she pushed off, this time she swam backstroke to the opposite end of the pool thus allowing the barman and anyone else watching, for that matter, a prolonged view of her breasts. Christine got out of the pool and stood by the side for a few moments, the sun was providing warmth and was drying out her swimsuit. She liked the way her new swimsuit enhanced her figure as it clung to her body like a second skin, all shiny and tight. Christine went back to the changing room, stripped off her now dry swimsuit and took a shower in readiness for her massage treatment.

The changing room was surprisingly empty and Christine took the opportunity to try on a couple of bikini options in front of the full height mirrors to see which would be best. Bikinis are not Christine's favourite as they tend to betray her body particularly around her belly and backside, the scourge of vanity does rear its ugly head in this instance. Once the decision was made Christine made her way to the treatment rooms.

"Hi Christine, just take a seat I'll be with you in a moment or two, you can remove your gown if you like, it's a bit warm in here already " said Tony as Christine entered his treatment room.

Christine just nodded and dropped her gown in front of Tony as he asked, then took a seat looking directly at Tony. Tony's choice of a seat was deliberate and Christine sat there with her arms and legs crossed covering her bikini top and bottom, she like the implied nudity of the pose particularly as the high windows provided flattering lighting against her body enhancing her figure. Tony turned his head and studied Christine for a while, he then stood up and walked around her.

"Stand up." said Tony.

Christine stood up.

Take a step forward from the chair was the next ask from Tony and Christine took a step forward through the light coming through those high level windows.

"Good, now shall we get down to business?"

Tony's eyes beckoned her to the massage table and Christine followed and lay front down revealing her back and legs to Tony.

"I am going to carry out a full body massage this time, this will give me the opportunity to check all of your body and make sure that you have recovered from the last time at Leo's, particularly from that birching and if not then I will try and speed up the healing process should you need it."

Christine first met Tony at the spa when he was just one of the therapy guys and she just one of his clients. After a few sessions Tony decided to increase the pressure to various muscles with Christine's consent, he told her that this will benefit her but there may be some pain to start with and then he would carry out a different technique to relieve any pain. Christine consented and after a few sessions began to actually look forward to the pain and the aftercare that Tony applied.

"Do you recall me asking if it's weird that I like the pain bit?" asked Christine as Tony was about to start at her shoulders.

"Sure I remember," he said, "yes, I remember you being a bit nervous asking the question and wondering if it was wrong in any way."

Tony was just using his hands on her shoulders while he was talking and was about to move down her spine towards Christine's backside when he asked if he could loosen and undo the ties to her bikini top, Tony also noted the ties to each side of her bikini bottom.

"I am going to have to loosen these to get a good look at you, I like the halter style by the way, it suits your neckline very nicely and the straps across your back are a nice touch too."

Tony would commit that to memory for future reference along with how Christine reacted to his touch, be that pain or pleasure. Tony had owned a girl before but the relationship as far as Tony was concerned was only ever going to be a Dom/sub dynamic and she wanted more than that. She became increasingly jealous and insecure when Tony was around other women even at work when it was purely just that, work. It had to end. Since then Tony has been content with the need for a Dom at a club where he would carry out tasks within agreed parameters and limits where a sub, normally a woman but not exclusively so, would like to try something in front of an audience or in private if that was the preference. Christine was one of those who liked to have the performance in front of a crowd where she was sometimes blindfolded and Tony enjoyed playing her 'Dom' persona with Christine being his 'sub' albeit only during a performance. Christine felt comfortable and safe in Tony's hands so the relationship was in all intents and purposes reciprocal.

"Yes I thought you might like it, I am quite keen on the whole halter and strap look." Replied Christine, "and yes, of course you can undo the ties, just don't forget to tie me back up once you have finished with me."

Christine enjoyed using play on words when talking with Tony, she would drop hints as to what she enjoys trying or perhaps would like to try next at Leo's. Tony was very aware of this so there was no need for direct questions as Christine was quite forthcoming with her wishes.

"Okay, I can still make out where you were birched but nothing that obvious so you can relax and maybe we can go a bit harder next time at Leo's."

Christine smiled at these words, her body was holding up nicely and had more to offer in terms of what it could be put through and recover relatively quickly. Tony is a skilled massage therapist who has developed the sensitivity in his fingers, hands and forearms to such an extent that he can gauge the correct location and depth to apply pressure with a satisfying good hurt that one feels when the tension is releasing. Christine would just lie back and breathe with it and day dream to when Tony would use his expertise to give an altogether different form of pain to pleasure experience. As Tony worked down Christine's back Christine would become intoxicated by the increase in dopamine and endorphins resulting in her wanting to have more of his touch, similar to any drug addiction. This is common with masseurs and their clients but more so with Tony and Christine. Tony was fascinated at first by the way Christine reacted to his massage methods and then he in turn became intoxicated by her responses as he went deeper.

Tony particularly liked working on her lower back, belly and backside where there was more flesh to dig his thumbs into before coming into contact with any bone. Christine would sense when Tony was getting excited by her own reactions and she played on that to get more from him than he was planning to give.

"How is my backside looking Tony?"

"Well, from what can feel there is still a bit of skin healing needed on each cheek, here and here, I am going to apply some oregano and coconut oil to help. I think I will give the birch a miss next time and just go for impact, your cheeks come up a lovely pink when a paddle is used after the palm."

The feel of the oil on her cheeks, Tony's touch and his soft soothing voice was starting to turn Christine on.

"Your touch is working wonders again Tony, shall I turn over so you can check my front out, I may decide to have my thighs and belly caned instead of my backside this time."

"Of course Christine, just let me finish with your backside."

Tony was working from the outside of her cheeks to the inside, then spreading them while working back to the outside. Tony over applied the oil just so he could massage her backside a bit longer than was necessary.

"You have a great backside to work on Christine, not too skinny that you are reaching bone too early and not too fat so you can't feel the muscle. I would say that you have the perfect backside."

Just as he said that he gave each cheek a playful slap to indicate the conclusion to that part of her massage and the indication to turn over, Christine was fine with that as Tony has frequently seen her naked.

"Well then Tony, how does this side look to you?

Christine had regained her playfulness from earlier.

"Let me have a good look over you then Christine and I will let you know."

Of course Christine looked great just laying there, legs ever so slightly apart revealing that she had shaved completely this morning, her breasts were to one side without the support of her bikini top but still very inviting.

"Are you going to use any particular oil on my front half?"

Tony just smiled and said, "Just the normal massage oil Christine, I don't think that I can enhance or improve this half of you so it will just be the usual neck, arms and legs technique as before."

Tony worked on Christine's neck with oil, along the front of her shoulders, down each arm to the fingertips and then back up her arms to her neck. He did this four times then on the fifth instead of going down her arms he went from her neck down to her breasts and gave both of them a gentle circular motion massage. Christine was already wet from the way Tony worked on her backside and now that Tony was concentrating on her breasts she was getting more aroused. Tony was fully aware of this and was enjoying every moment. Christine has a sensitive tummy and tickle torture was not for today so Tony moved down to Christine's legs and started at the top of her thighs with his fingers just brushing, more caressing, Christine's pussy lips as he worked up and down each thigh, each time working that little bit higher up her thighs and deeper into her pussy.

Christine was in dreamland now and was not paying attention to what was actually happening more just enjoying the feeling of the sensations she was experiencing. Christine was yet to experience a fisting at Leo's but Tony was working up to one during their massage sessions. He would sense when she was ready for something more extreme and right now this was not the time. For the moment Tony continued to work his massage down to Christine's calves and ankles then finally her toes.

"That's it we are done now, would you like a glass of water Christine?"

"Yes please, that was a close one, I almost had an orgasm while you were massaging my thighs!"

"Oh really? What was in your daydream thoughts while you almost came?"

"You know how my mind wanders off, I was thinking of getting fucked in the pool by one of the bar staff, Freddie I think is his name, he was working earlier."

"What, actually in the pool?"

"Yes, sex underwater has always fascinated me, I am not quite sure though how it can be achieved!"

"Well you should go and fuck him then, sadly there is no pool at Leo's Christine, you will have to leave that as one of your fantasies for another day, anyway we are at Leo's on Sunday hopefully you will be ready for some land based action."

"Yes Tony, I will be ready on Sunday no doubt about that."

"Are you okay to get up now? I have another client, Joanna, in a few minutes but you can rest up a bit longer if you need to and I can ask her to wait, she won't mind."

"Joanna Jones Joanna?" asked Christine rather inquisitively

"Yes Christine, Joanna Jones, my previous sub, she comes her occasionally for some facial work, she is worried out her sagging jowls so I give her a facial massage and a head, neck and shoulder to relax her. She is quite stressed out about it all and doesn't want surgery. To be honest, I can't see much sagging. If anything being stressed out will make it worse so I encourage her and tell her its not a problem and hopefully she will not be so stressed."

"Does she know about me?"

"What about you Christine?"

Tony was waiting for an opportunity to pose that question to Christine to see what her reaction would be. He has been looking at Christine to be the one owned by him for some time now.

"Well you know, our sessions at Leo's."

"Oh those," Tony paused for a moment before continuing,

"No I don't think so,

if she does it hasn't come from me, would it bother you if she does?"

"What if she thinks I am your girl, owned by you, how do you think she will react seeing me here leaving your treatment room when all you ever wanted was a purely Dom/sub dynamic?"

"It does bother you then!"

Good, thought Tony, the idea of being owned by him has entered her mind, time now for the next stage. Leo's is only two days away and Tony had to make sure that Christine was happy to go along.

"Look Christine, it makes no difference to me what she thinks and how she feels and it shouldn't make any difference to you either what she thinks or how she reacts when she sees you, assuming of course she knows who you are and what connection we have when you leave here. Now I suggest you gather your things and put on your gown and go along to the changing room, take a cold shower for 3 minutes then go for a hot stone session with Ruby, which should settle you down, and I'll see you on Sunday as planned, you okay with that?"

Christine nodded," I guess you are right, so what if she knows, what difference does it make? none."

Christine walked straight past Joanna without any recognition and did as Tony suggested and took a cold shower then went for a 30 minute hot stone session with Ruby while Tony dealt with Joanna. Christine cursed herself for feeling jealous over Tony having a session with Joanna. For all she knew it could be perfectly innocent as Tony tried to explain but Christine could not dislodge those thoughts from her head. The hot stones did their job with Ruby allowing Christine to lead any conversation, Christine said very little and was just trying to just stay in the moment that Ruby created.

In the meantime Joanna had grown a little irritated at being asked to wait to see Tony and just ignored Christine from Leo's when his door opened and out she walked.

"Well Joanna, how are things with you? I can see that there is some improvement, you must be doing those facial exercises I gave you."

"Cut the therapy chit chat won't you Tony, you know why I am here, was Christine in for one of your specials?"

12