Christmas at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers

"Fuck, you're both incredible," I grunted. "Take my fucking cock, that's it, take it you sluts..."

"Mmm, his sluts," the girl said, and her mother giggled throatily.

When I slammed into her again, the mother said, "All weekend, oh my God, a weekend full of this, oh, oh fuck..."

I nearly did it, told them to stay longer, to be mine. But now was not the time for that. I was the third wheel and I knew it, but it didn't mean I didn't have a purpose there, fucking them as they fell deeper in love. I played my role well. First the young woman came again, her body so fucking responsive, as she clung to her mother and dropped her forehead against her shoulder while she rocked back and forth.

"Get on my face, baby, ride me like in your stories," the mother gasped.

Stories? I didn't know what that meant but I didn't care. The young woman pulled off my cock and rushed to straddle her mother's face, knees spread wide, sinking down with an explosive, "Oh, fuck, yes, Mommy! Lick my pussy, please, God, lick my pussy, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

The sight of her ass bouncing -- and I mean bouncing -- on her mother's face drove me wild again and I shoved my entire cock into the older woman, grabbing her legs and bending them up as I did. Her mother cried out, clutching at her daughter's thighs and ass and anything she could reach as she audibly slurped on her pussy. I heard her gurgle, felt her shiver, but I wasn't done, far from it.

We fucked for what felt like an hour like that, the daughter keeping up that insane rhythm, only stopping once to face me so she could cup her tits and watch me as I fucked her mother. Her expression kept shifting between a sly grin and dazed pleasure. I don't know how often she came or if it was just a string of reactions from one or two of them, but she kept shivering now and then, little bursts of pleasure her body couldn't contain. And her mother was right there with her, her pussy milking me, begging me to stay right where I was and fill them.

I finally neared my climax, and said, "I'm close. I want both of you face to face again."

They didn't argue. They didn't ask me to pull out and come on them. They wanted this too, wrong or right. Who gave a fuck in that moment? They kissed, cradling each other as the mother shared her wet lips with her daughter. I plunged deep into them again, a few minutes more, and finally pulled myself to the edge of the mother. She tore her attention away from her daughter and looked at me to gasp, "Her first. Always her first."

I pulled out and slammed my cock home inside our young lover just in time, the first shots of my come going deep inside her, making her cry out. Just as fast I pulled out, one errant shot hitting her pussy lips before I shoved home into her mother, my last few loads going deep into her too.

I could do nothing but sit there for a minute, watching the young woman reach between her legs and feel me drizzling out of her and across her mother's pussy. They looked at me, both of them grinning, both of them utterly exhausted. I chuckled, squeezed the young woman's ass, and finally pulled out of the mother, my come cascading out and dribbling down to the carpet.

"You two... that was incredible," I said, my voice nearly a croak.

"Really?" the young woman asked.

"Believe it or not, it's not every day I get the privilege of fucking a gorgeous mother and her stunning daughter."

The young woman giggled at that and turned to kiss her mom. "Thank you. Best Christmas ever."

"I hope so, baby. Same here."

I helped them to their feet and guided them to my master bathroom. There were two other bathrooms in the condo and I slipped into one to brush my teeth and shower. I was the first to emerge, so I refilled my tumbler and stepped outside into the warm night in my robe.

The city sprawl in front of me was what sold me on the location, the jewels of the office lights, the smoky murmur of a glow from the street lamps, the live music from street performers, the restaurants. I loved that view. I missed the snow of my childhood but not very much.

The glass door slid open behind me, and the mother stepped out, a glass of wine in hand. "I hope you don't mind," she said, joining me wrapped in one of my thick guest robes.

"Not at all."

She sipped, and leaned on the balcony railing next to me, overlooking the city. "Gorgeous," she said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

She smiled. "I guess we never got around to that, did we?"

"No. I'm Nolan."

She nodded. "I'm Lia. She's Jen."

"Lia. Jen." I tasted the names and liked them. I finally turned to look at her. She stared back, and there was a tremble to her. "What was it you said when you lookeda t the tree?"

She said nothing, but looked amused at the question.

"What did you want for Christmas, Lia?"

"I just got it."

"Humor me."

She took another sip of wine. "For my daughter to be happy."

"She isn't?"

"I hope she is." She looked lost in thought, and was a moment in speaking. "Her father left us when she was fifteen. It should have been a struggle, but it wasn't, not really. Jen was as great a kid as I could have asked for. We were the best of friends, and I mean that." She turned towards the city again. "She went to college in our hometown and lived with me. I didn't think anything of it because I was just happy she was home and cared enough about me to stay. But every night, she would disappear for a while, an hour or two alone in her room. I got curious and I..." She smiled faintly. "I discovered some stories she'd written about us. Very, mm, sexy stories."

"Ah," I said.

"We talked about it and her feelings for me. She was mortified, of course, but I told her it was okay, that it was really okay. We've been building towards things ever since." She looked at me again. "I was never attracted to her until then. I swear. You must think I'm a terrible mother."

I chuckled. "No. You two, I think that's about the purest love I've ever seen."

Her lips parted, and she whispered, "Thank you. The tree... I was making a wish."

"For what?" I asked, wanting it to be for me to be in their lives but not daring to hope for it.

"That things work out."

"A good thing to wish for."

We sipped, and heard Jen call our names. Lia turned and rapped on the door. Jen joined us a minute later, her own glass of wine in hand.

"Everything okay?" she asked, tentatively reaching out to take her mother's hand.

"Great," Lia said. "I was just telling Nolan how we... came to realize our feelings for each other."

Jen reiterated the high points, me smiling faintly in the telling. They kissed again, and then kissed me. We went inside, and sat next to the tree, the two women cuddling into me tight.

Lia said softly to me, "You asked me what I want for Christmas, but you never said what you might want."

I thought about telling them, but I didn't. I'm not a relationship person. I'd hurt them. But they knew what went unspoken. They knew when I turned first Lia's head towards me and kissed her, then her daughter's. They knew when I took their glasses from them and guided them to my bed, where very few women ever actually slept. They knew that weekend, when I made love to them until I physically couldn't anymore, when I was so exhausted and sore that all I could do was hold them.

But I had to say it. I knew that. And when it finally came time for us all to say goodbye, I nearly did it. Nearly begged them to consider moving here, to see where this could lead. Instead, I guided them to the elevator and down to the underground parking garage. I kissed them one more time, saw them into the Bentley, and hesitated.

"Keep in touch," I said.

Lia and Jen looked at each other, and then me, and I closed the door on them, turning away and closing my eyes. I walked to the waiting elevator, headed up to my suite, and poured myself a double.

I raised my glass to the Christmas tree, drank, and nearly fumbled it when I heard a knock at the door -- and a pair of women giggling.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers
12