Christmas Breeding

Story Info
A dragoness gets tangled up for a Christmas breeding...
5.3k words
4.04
19.1k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Christmas Breeding

"Oh..."

The dragoness whimpered, twisting and writhing as she tangled herself up even further within the Christmas lights, the accursed things twinkling and sparkling as if they had any right to be so brightly lit when she was, quite literally, in such a bind. Sherian had dressed lightly, stripping off her heavy layers of outer clothing on entering her friend's house with a very special surprise in mind, although the shimmering blouse that she'd so liked before for how it fell down the slenderness of her torso now highlighted every line of her body in explicit detail.

And she had a very nice body for such fabric to be drawn taut and tight around, Sheri's breath catching as her blouse dragged down her shoulder, exposing pale grey skin that seemed to glitter in the right light. Her front was a lighter shade than her back but only marginally so and it was most certainly a part of her body that she took care to not expose unduly to anyone else, being a dragoness of a shyer and more private nature whenever possible. Sometimes, of course, she had to be a bit more outgoing and that was just when she may have left herself wrapped up as a 'present' for someone, but she would have taken a lot more boldness and confidence before actually doing something like that!

Maybe it was just as well that the decision had been well and truly taken out of her little paws then as there was little she could do as she hissed and tried to roll over, an arm pinned down to her leg as she tried and, rather spectacularly, failed to free herself. How could a little Christmas surprise possibly have gone so wrong? She'd known that Xyria hadn't had time to decorate for Christmas this year and, well, she'd just wanted to do a little something for hir too. Money, as it always was, was tight but the old decorations had still been up in the attic for when her family had had them put up each and every year, surplus to her requirements. And just what was she to do with them when her own home was already decked out to the nines in sparkles and Christmas glitter? In her mind, there was only one sensible answer that would also bring just a little bit of Christmas joy to another too.

But, fighting with the Christmas lights, she was more than just starting to regret that decision, grumbling as quietly to herself as she could as the silvery hair of her braid even managed to get the pointed end of a bulge wedged into it. Just how had she managed that? These things only seemed to happen to her!

She tried to be quiet, she really did, and at least was grateful that she'd managed to get the tree up before she'd tripped and, well, the rest really was history there. Sheri grunted and groaned and considered shouting for help, even though it was the dead of the night and Xyria would surely be sleeping, but the decision was taken quite surely from her hands as a thump from upstairs denoted the presence of the very dragon that she'd been striving to so impress.

Sherian muttered and slunk back sheepishly as much as she was able as the dragoness she'd been trying to impress slowly and sleepily lumbered hir way down the stairs. Xyria was not a particularly large fur but shi certainly had a curve to her that boasted strength, hir large breasts and hips lending a sure hourglass shape to hir figure that may, Sheri was quite sure, were mightily jealous of. The smaller dragoness always had felt a little overshadowed by hir but Xyria's kind, if a little saucy nature, had been more than enough to smooth over any awkwardness that may have ever arisen, if at all.

Massaging some lingering soreness from the flight from the back of hir neck, Xyria ducked hir head to avoid rapping hir large, ram-like horns on the low doorframe, closer and closer to the quarry that shi had not even known had existed before rising from slumber, scales glowing faintly in the dim light as shi advanced towards a room that, very strangely, glowed like hir body but with red and blue and yellow. Whereas hir scales were a sharp, bright blue, the lights glanced off hir body even as shi edged closer and closer, breath tightening in hir throat at the lure of something just a little bit more erotic than any dragoness could have had the right to hope for on hir homecoming.

But sometimes good things did happen to good dragons and shi would be amiss to not enjoy the sexy surprised inadvertently laid out for hir...would she not?

"What..."

The blue dragoness rounded the corner into the living room, pausing to take in the scene laid out before hir, although it was hardly one that shi could have expected on Christmas morning, still jet-lagged from travel and rubbing sleep from hir eyes. The furniture was askew, sofa shoved back against the wall, and it was the space where the armchair usually sat that Sheri had, rather ambitiously, wrestled free for the tree to go up. Tinsel lay strewn around the smartly modern, if comfortingly styled, living room but the room had little sense that Xyria was home all that often to it. That was where Sheri had hoped to come in, at least for the holiday season and she would have done a fine job of it too if her natural clumsiness and shyness had not come together at the very worst of times and most certainly in the very worst of ways!

"Hey," she murmured sheepishly, lips pulling in a smile that was lacking in good humour. "I meant to have everything up for you... Oh, it was meant to be fun! Did I wake you? No, that's silly, of course, I woke you. Xyria, just... So silly..."

Sheri sighed, the larger dragoness grinning as hir paws slowly drifting to hir hips. For the first time, Sheri actually took note that the dragoness was naked, her blush deepening further as heat seared wantonly down her neck. It was not entirely unusual for Xyria to walk around naked in the seclusion of hir own home, of course, but it was odd for hir to not try to put some space between hir and a friend when the moment presented itself awkwardly so. No... Sheri knew just what it meant as hir blue, twisting and spiralling markings shifted to a deep purple that could have been mistaken for black by an untrained eye. And the knowledge of that sent a thrum to her heart and loins that she would have been embarrassed to admit if she had even ever been asked to speak such a thing out loud.

"Sheri..." Xyria chuckled. "What have you gotten yourself into there, darling?"

Hir tone brimmed over with warmth but if Sherian had been a little more with herself she would have realised that Xyria was looking her over with a kind of hunger in hir eyes that could not be tamed through mere words alone. Groaning, Sheri gave one last wriggle before admitting defeat, her long tail pressed up against her back even as she desperately tried to snake it off to the side and down, at least to cover her backside and how her slim-fit jeans were pulled closer around her thighs, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Perhaps she'd really known what would happen all along, truly.

"I'm just so sorry," she said, words tumbling over one another as she fought to get them out in some sense of timely order. "It was all meant to be a nice surprise! It just didn't..."

But something in the larger dragoness' eyes drew her to a halt, words dying on her lips as soon as they were born. For Xyria inhaled deeply, lips curling up into a smirk on just the one side as shi took in the sight of hir prey, helplessly bound and completely and utterly at hir whim and desire.

Could she have truly wanted anything more?

"Not to worry, dear," Xyria purred, advancing with a slow, sinuous sway to hir hips. "I think you've given me the best present you really could this year..."

And shi meant it too, the dragoness hissing softly as shi loomed over the smaller female, intimidating but only in the best of ways. Sheri whimpered and begged with her eyes alone as Xyria bent down, cupping her cheek and stroking hir fingers down and around to the back of the submissive dragoness' neck.

"All wrapped up for me..." Shi breathed. "And just what do you think you're going to do now, Sheri? Run? Escape? You've got to let me do anything I want to you now, my dear, if you want to be free."

It was not something that Sheri would have even considered, inhaling slowly and shallowly as submission tickled at the back of her mind, calling her in even as she tried to lean into Xyria's paws. She simply did not have the range of motion required to follow the dragoness and could not help but whimper as the dragoness handled her as deftly and as easily as shi would a doll, a toy - something that could be picked up and carried with two paws alone. Certainly not a fully-grown adult dragoness with a mind and desires of her own and Sheri gasped as she was hefted up bodily, Xyria giggling wickedly.

"So little, aren't you? You can't do anything to stop me. You wouldn't even have to be tied up to be helpless to me!"

And Sheri knew that was true even as she let out a little whimper that was foreign and strange coming from her lips. It had been so long since she had submitted to another but it all came so naturally to her, as simple as taking a sip of water. There was nothing passive about it, however, the dragoness still trying to squirm and wriggle and take part even though it was quite clear that she was there to do what Xyria wanted whether she thought she could writhe free or not. Yet she was neither that submissive nor passive and wanted more, hissing through her teeth as cruel arousal burned through her from the inside out.

"I'm..."

But even words were stolen from her lips as Sheri claimed then in a kiss, hir long, dominant tongue snaking into the smaller dragoness' muzzle as shi kissed her deeply and fervently. Every last bit of desire and sexual need in hir body came to a head as shi even let out a hiss into Sheri's maw, fingers curling and twisting commandingly into her hair as if she needed to be held in place. Of course, the dragoness was hardly able to go anywhere and moaned lustfully into the kiss, squirming deliciously in her somewhat self-imposed bondage, trying to lean into and rock her body up against Xyria's, although the dominant hermaphrodite already had her well and truly within hir grasp.

Sometimes, it was almost too easy to tempt hir prey, Xyria breaking the kiss with a groan, a string of saliva connecting their lips for a fraction of a second before slipping apart. And such was the fragility of experience that shi held onto what was not hirs to hold even as the dragoness twisted and moaned for hir, tongue pushed out cutely over the edge of her lips as if she could tempt Xyria to take her if only she was sweet enough in her persuasion. Purring quietly, Xyria licked hir lips salaciously, hir cock slowly but surely pushing from its sheath at the very base of hir belly. It hid hir femininity but that side of hir would not be needed that night as the dragoness before hir moaned and wriggled, intoxicated on sheer, raw lust alone.

How she had never spent any time with Xyria before was a question indeed but, ah, she was hardly the sort of dragon to go out on a limb, needing time and safety to build up her boldness and courage before simply unleashing it. And that was just why it was so good for her to have that choice and sense of control taken from her completely, allowing her to simply relax into the moment and be the submissive little one that she only needed to be, Xyria pushing her further than, truly, she would have ever been comfortable to go at alone.

And, oh, that cock... It was all she could do not to salivate heavily as Xyria busied hirself in untangling the lights enough to get the dragoness up onto her knees. Of course, shi could have sorted through them bit by bit but the lure of the teasing bondage was too much for Xyria, cock throbbing and pulsing with pre-cum as the ridges thickened and fleshed out, running down the full length of hir shaft as if hir maleness had been designed entirely for the art of female pleasure. None of hir partners had been disappointed in hir, after all, and shi made sure to always leave them begging for more. That was, if the dragoness left them at all, for shi was rather known for going days upon days in the name of sexual pleasure. Only time would tell for how much of the holiday season shi would claim Sherian for, however...

"Such a little cutie," Xyria murmured, rocking hir charge up onto her knees as Sheri swayed, opening her mouth with a little grin for that massive cock. "You want this, don't you? Needy little thing... Maybe that's just why you got yourself all wrapped up for me."

Whether that was the case or not, Sheri could not vocalise any words at all as she merely whined, eyes half-lidded with the depths of her lust. But it wasn't up to her just how long it took for that delectable shaft before her to bob closer, close enough to wrap her lips around, and Xyria delighted in making her wait. Stroking the full length of hir cock with both paws, the dragoness rolled hir head and shoulders back with a truly luxurious moan, playing it up good and proper as shi forced Sheri to grunt thickly, the sound rising up from the back of her throat.

And, oh, shi would not have said in any time or place that it did not feel simply exquisite to jerk hirself off, as crude as the term felt at times. What else, however, could shi call the act of giving hir male parts pleasure, hissing and grunting and rocking hir hips back and forth as if shi was thrusting into an invisible partner? Sheri followed hir every move with unbridled lust, parts of her that she could not have known ever existed unlocked and unleashed even as she was bound, wriggling and trying to spread her legs apart to ease the sense of tightness and wetness in her underwear, although it was pointless trying it. She wasn't going anywhere and she knew it too.

"You want this, honey?" Xyria breathed, smiling so sweetly that one could have been forgiven for forgetting, if only for a moment, that shi was wicked at heart. "Oh, I had no idea!"

Yet shi did not tip forward the fraction that shi would have needed to in order to give Sheri what she craved, instead letting out hir loudest moan yet and smearing a thick dollop of creamy pre-cum down the length of hir cock, letting Sheri get a good look at how the skin pulled back and shimmered under its slick coating. The dragoness panted heavily, barely aware of anything at all besides the cock before her, lust rising and rising until she feared in the back of her mind that the heat of it would sear through her very skin.

"Please..." She forced out, eyes slowing glazing over as her pleasure and need mounted, incrementally. "I... I want... You."

But, of course, Xyria was not one to be a tease forever, being a dragoness who had hir own needs to fulfil too, and that was all that shi needed and craved to hear before presenting hir cock all of a sudden to Sheri's parted lips. Winking sultrily, Xyria waggled hir fingers, rolling hir hips forward just enough to rub and grind the very head of hir cock up along Sherian's muzzle, leaving a glisteningly erotic trail of pre-cum in its wake. In shock at abruptly having the dragoness hermaphrodite so close to her, all she could do was moan and try to let her tongue hang over that cok even as Xyria teasingly rolled it away from her.

"Give it a kiss, baby."

The command was soft but an order was an order and Sheri's lips parted to take the head of that delectable cock into her mouth before her mind caught up with what her body was doing. She needed no further encouragement at all to slide her maw down the length of hir cock, lips spreading wider and wider around that length until she took it all the way up into the back of her mouth. Eyes watering, she tried her best too not to hack and gag, swallowing rapidly as her throat massaged the very tip, pre-cum drooling and spurting, thickly, straight down her throat.

"Ah..." Xyria gripped the dragoness' large ears for grip, rolling hir hips in long, smooth strokes that claimed Sheri's long muzzle as if she was just another breeding hole to be filled. "That's better, my good girl... Wrap that tongue of yours around me now too. I would have thought that a cute little thing like you would be better at sucking cock than that..."

But she was! Sheri moaned around Xyria's shaft and threw everything she had into the motion, bobbing and moving her head as much as she possibly could with the dragoness digging her sharp claws into the soft flesh of her ears, the bite adding something even more to the experience. The ridges ground sweetly over her tongue as the dragoness thrust; all Sheri truly needed to do was stay still and allow hir to thrust and fuck her as shi pleased. And she loved Xyria for that too.

Yet all came together in the best way possible. It was not as if she was against anything that was happening to her, moaning lewdly and doing everything she could to slurp on that cock, teasing her tongue into the slit at the tip and shivering whenever Xyria groaned particularly loudly. That only egged her on even more to scoop and swirl her tongue around the head of the dragoness' shaft, teasing her flexible tongue up behind the glands before returning to sucking, Xyria gently releasing her ears at last to let hir newest bound dragoness please hir as shi so desperately needed to be pleased.

Ah... There was never any sense in waiting for fun or not giving hirself the pleasure shi needed but work and time always seemed to get away from hir. And it felt so much better too to have a hot, willing muzzle wrapped around hir cock rather than just a paw, Sherian twinkling in her Christmas lights as she moaned around that length.

"Now, isn't that better?" Xyria crooned wickedly, trailing hir claws across the dragon's cheek. "You just needed a good, thick shaft to sate you, didn't you? I'm sure you've been gagging for it..."

And maybe she had and maybe she hadn't. It didn't matter when the dragoness was entwined in Xyria's control, her tail trying to twitch and flick back and forth as she simply enjoyed being so used. It felt good to be dominated, the smooth stroke of Xyria's paw teasing down her hair to the back of her neck, and, above all, used, something deep inside her pulling and craving more, always more. Yet she was a very fortunate dragoness indeed that Xyria was very keen to deliver every last drop of dominating pleasure that she could ever have wanted, groaning and slamming into her mouth with a hiss and a snarl. Hir markings flashed the darkest shade yet, need rising as shi tingled on the edge of climax, waiting to be tipped over the edge by hir sweetest conquest yet.

Sheri squeaked, eyes wide, the first shot of cum hitting her in the back of the throat and completely taking her by surprise. It must have also caught Xyria by surprise too for the larger dragoness released a warbling moan from the sanctuary of hir lips, hips working and thrusting erratically to spend every last drop of hir pleasure into that sweet, suckling maw.

"Oh... Fuck!" Shi swore, holding Sheri's head roughly in place as shi pounded it in the heat of the moment, driving in with crude desire over and over again. "Told you... Unnff... You have the best mouth!"

Sheri would have flushed through with hot pride if she had not been so concerned with gulping down every drop of semen she could, although that was a tall order in itself as her eyes watered, straining to keep as much of her cock inside her muzzle as possible. But the need to breathe seared through her lungs and windpipe, aching and clawing for a basic draconic need, her lustful mind concerned only on wasting as little cum as possible. Of course, she couldn't help not being able to swallow everything, seed trickling from the corners of her lips down her chin as she whimpered and gulped and hacked, lost in the moment as her loins throbbed with raw desire.

12