Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Carol was moaning and pulled Bob's head into her. She lifted a leg and draped it over Bob's shoulder giving him better access to her aching flower. When Bob began sucking on her clitoris, Carol pulled Bob's head in even tighter. The feelings Carol was experiencing were heavenly. She was ashamed with herself for not doing this earlier in her life. Bob was focusing on Carol's clit now and Carol could feel a very warm feeling growing inside her. The warmth kept building and building until finally something in Carol snapped and the greatest feeling of pleasure washed over her entire body. She began shaking and spasming as she stood. She was crying out in ecstasy as her very first orgasm washed over her. Her vagina was soaked as she squirted into Bob's face. After her climax ebbed, Bob pulled his mouth from Carol's pussy and he guided her back to his bed as her legs looked barely able to support her.

"Oh my god, Bob! That was wonderful! I have never experienced that before. Thank you so much!"

"Carol, it was my pleasure, believe me! You taste wonderful, you know!"

"I don't know. Come here and kiss me!"

They both laid on the bed and kissed passionately. Carol moaned as she tasted herself for the first time. When they broke the kiss, Carol looked into Bob's eyes and said, "I do taste good! Now I'm going to find out how you taste!"

Somehow Bob's towel had stayed wrapped around his waist. Carol crawled down his body kissing him all over as she went. When she got to Bob's waist she pulled the towel open and was greeted by Bob's huge erection! Carol's eyes bugged out at the vision before her. "Bob! Your penis is beautiful!" she said. Finally, she leaned in and kissed the very top and then tentatively licked it with her tongue. Bob's moan told her she was doing something right. She had never given a blow job before so was unsure what to do, so she decided to let nature take its course. She took the head of Bob's dick into her mouth and let her tongue swirl around it. This got another moan out of Bob which brought a smile to Carol's face. She then lowered her mouth down Bob's length and decided to see how much of it she could get into her mouth.

Carol managed a little more than half before she felt herself gag a bit. She lifted her head up, repositioned herself on the bed and dove in for another try. This time she managed a little more but felt herself gagging again. She really wanted to get the whole thing down her throat so she tried one more time, only this time she was going to push through her gag reflex. Bob's cock was covered in Carol's saliva as her salivary glands had gone into overtime. She readied herself for another attempt and lowered her mouth down Bob's cock one more time. This time she pushed through her need to gag and managed to get all of Bob in her mouth. Bob's pubic hair tickled her nose as she kept Bob buried in her mouth for several seconds. She snaked her tongue out of her mouth to lick the top of Bob's scrotum. Finally, she needed to breathe again so she lifted her head and took a huge gulp of air.

Bob was lying there in amazement at what Carol had done. He had never had anyone get close to half of him in their mouth let alone his whole cock! "My god! Where did you learn to do that?" Bob asked.

"This is the first cock I've ever had in my mouth. It just seemed like a fun thing to try. Did you like it?"

"God yes! I liked it! It felt incredible!"

Carol smiled up at Bob and then lowered her mouth down on Bob taking him in all of the way again. Carol began working her head up and down Bob's cock, virtually fucking him with her mouth. When Bob cried out that he was going to cum Carol lifted her head until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it while sucking very hard. She was rewarded with several huge shots of Bob's semen erupting into her mouth. Carol drank it down as fast as she could, sucking until the last drop.

"You taste good too, Bob! You want a taste?" Bob smiled and pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply tasting himself on her tongue. They held each other and kissed for a long time exploring each other's bodies with their hands. Bob reached down and began touching Carol's breasts, pinching her nipples gently while massaging her flesh. Carol moaned loving the feeling of Bob's hands on her. She could feel her pussy getting real wet again. Finally, after a while, Bob reached down further to Carol's pussy and began rubbing his hand up and down her slit. Every time Bob touched her clit Carol would raise her hips and moan. Bob then sank a couple of fingers into Carol's hot hole. She was very tight and very wet. He could her the squishing sound as he drove his fingers in and out of her.

Carol was enjoying the attention Bob was paying to her pussy. It felt so good have his fingers deep in her needy vagina. She reached down and began stroking his dick and was happy to feel that he was getting had again. When she thought he had reached maximum hardness she cried out, "BOB! FUCK ME BOB! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM IN MY WOMB!" Bob rolled on top of Carol and slowly sank his cock into her hot wet pussy. He couldn't believe how tight she felt, almost as if she was a virgin.

"BABY, YOU'RE SO HOT AND TIGHT!" Bob uttered as he plunged in and pulled out of Carol's honeypot. Carol was groaning and moaning constantly, a look of rapture on her face. Her large breasts were wiggling about on her chest. Bob dipped his head and took a nipple in his mouth a bit it lightly. Carol reached up and pulled his head to her breast harder and told Bob to bite her harder! Bob suddenly pulled out of Carol and told her to get on her hands and knees. Without hesitation Carol flipped over with her ass presented to Bob. Bob admired her ass for a second and then plunged his meat back into Carol's pussy. He then reached around and began pinching Carol's nipples. Carol's moans increased in pitch and tone! Bob told Carol to play with her clit but Carol said she didn't know what to do. Bob reached down, took one of her hands pulled it back to her pussy and showed her how to stroke herself.

"MY GOD, THAT'S WONDERFUL!" Carol cried out as she got the hang of playing with herself. Bob then reached down and pulled Carol's ass cheeks apart and stared at the little star that was her anus. Bob had never had anal sex before but Carol had mentioned it while she was crying earlier. He ran one of his thumbs down to her crinkle and rubbed it for a while getting Carol to be even more vociferous. He determined that she needed some sort of lubrication so he spit down the crack of her ass and rubbed his saliva over and around Carol's asshole. He then pushed in, gently until his thumb began penetrating Carol's back door.

Carol was starting to feel sensory overload as Bob fucked her pussy with his cock, her asshole with his thumb and she worked her clitoris over with her fingers. "BOB, YOUR THUMB IN MY ASS FEELS INCREDIBLE! PUSH IT IN DEEPER!" she cried out. Bob decided this woman was a wildcat and he had to do everything in his power to keep her. He pushed his thumb into Carol as far as it could go and began fucking her with it as he fucked her pussy. All of a sudden Carol cried out that she was cumming and began shaking and shivering while she squirted all over Bob's balls. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed on the bed pulling Bob with her.

"Oh Bob, that was so great! I can't wait to do it over and over and over again! I hope it was good for you too."

"Carol, it was tremendous! I want to have sex with you constantly now!"

Carol pulled Bob to her face and kissed him deeply. Then something dawned on her, "You didn't cum this last time! Did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry if I did something wrong."

Bob smiled as he looked into her eyes, "You did nothing wrong. You were wonderful and sexy. It was just that when you made me cum earlier, so hard, it made me able to last a long time. Why don't we eat something, I haven't eaten yet, and then we can come back here so I can fuck that beautiful ass of yours!"

Carol smiled and said, "I'm hungry too and I can't wait to have you in my ass. Your thumb felt great!"

The two of them ate lunch together while naked in Bob's kitchen. They didn't talk much, they just smiled and looked longingly at each other. When they had finished eating, Carol asked Bob if he was ready to have anal sex with her. Bob replied, "Not yet. I have never had anal sex and I want to do things properly so you don't get hurt or have a bad experience. So, I want to look it up on the internet and learn how to do it properly."

"That sounds very wise Bob. Where is your computer?"

They both retired into Bob's computer room and looked up everything they could find out about the subject. They watched porn movies, read anecdotal stories and, finally, a 'how-to' site. They learned that they needed lube, patience, lube, perseverance, lube, determination and more lube. They scoured the house looking for suitable lubrication agents and came up with cooking oil, suntan oil, hand lotion and, funny enough, their own saliva. They sat down and tested each one together rating each one according to how slick they were. They made their choice and returned to the bedroom,

They had noticed in the porn movies that several positions were used but Carol decided she wanted her first time done face to face. Carol got on the bed turned around on her back with her fanny hanging partially off the bed. She pulled her legs back and out in order for Bob to have the best access to her anus. Bob kneeled on the floor, spread Carol's cheeks and gently kissed Carol's rosebud. He then proceeded to lick on and around her crinkle, all of which caused Carol to moan loudly.

"Bob, that feels marvelous!"

Bob continued licking, spreading as much saliva on her as possible. He then began pushing his tongue into her. It was difficult at first since she was so tight and nervous but, eventually, Bob was able to penetrate with his tongue deeper and deeper. Carol continued extolling the virtues of Bob's rim job as she moaned and groaned with approval.

Once Bob decided that his tongue could do no more he poured some of the suntan oil on his index finger and spread it around on Carol's asshole. He then put more oil on his finger and began to push it into here tiny opening. He slowly pushed in while reminding Carol to push back against him (an old trick he remembered his doctor using during prostate exams!). Quicker than he expected, Bob's index finger managed to get all of the way in. He slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in again, sawing his finger back and forth. With each turn Carol became looser and looser. Carol said that he should put in another finger, which Bob did. He followed the same patient steps as before and, as before he was rewarded for his persistence. He added a third finger and by the time Carol has opened up they decided it was time to go for the main attraction.

Bob stood, slathered more oil on and in Carol's anus, slathered oil on his rock-hard penis, positioned himself at Carol's opening and pressed forward. If Carol's vagina felt tight, it was nothing compared to her ass. They took it real slow and after a while the head of Bob's cock popped through Carol's sphincter. Bob looked at Carol and asked her if she was okay. She smiled and said, "I'm fine. It hurts a bit but feels good too. Keep pushing in but take it slowly like you have been." Bob said okay and kept pressing in.

Bob couldn't believe how good it felt as he penetrated into Carol's ass. It was so hot and tight that he was afraid he might blow his wad at any moment. He, however was able to stave off his orgasm and kept pressing into Carol until he managed to get his cock completely buried into Carol's depths. He paused and savored the feeling while Carol giggled. "I can't believe you are all of the way in! Your cock is so huge, I never thought we could do it! Fuck me now Bob! Fuck my ass!"

Bob slowly pulled out and then, equally slowly, pushed back in. He repeated this for several minutes...slowly out, slowly in. He would, periodically, pour additional suntan oil on his dick to keep the lubrication topped off. The room smelled of sex and coconut oil! (For years after this the smell of coconut oil would give Bob and instant erection and remind him of Christmas!) Carol's moans got louder as they proceeded and she asked Bob to fuck her a little faster and a little harder. Bob picked up the pace and pushed in a bit harder with every stroke. The sensations were incredible for both of them. After many minutes Carol cried out, "BOB! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! THIS FEELS SO GOOD, BOB! FUCK ME HARD AND FUCK ME FAST!"

Bob grabbed Carol's thighs at the hips and began pulling her into him as he thrust into her! The sound of flesh striking flesh filled the room. Carol's breasts were flying around on her chest while she screamed, "YES! YES! YES!" Carol's eyes flew wide open as she screamed out, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, BOB! I'M CUMMING!" As soon as he felt Carol's ejaculate spray his pubic area, Bob too climaxed. With a mighty groan Bob shot his seed into Carol's colon. His cock pulsed and pulsed and then pulsed some more! He had never experienced anything like it. The intensity was overwhelming as Bob struggled to stay up on his feet.

When their respective orgasms finished, Bob crawled up onto the bed with Carol and helped her move to the middle of the bed, where the laid panting trying to catch their breaths. When their breaths normalized, Bob pulled Carol to him and kissed her deeply. They laid there kissing for quite a while until Carol whispered, "Merry Christmas, Bob."

Bob replied, "God bless us, everyone."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
12