Christmas Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw my head back, gasping with delight as my hungry cunny was filled again. My hands clasped behind his neck, trapping Barry's face between my suffocating tits. He attacked the pillowy mounds with his mouth and hands, heedless of the asphyxiation risk. As my arms gripped his face to my rack, I rocked in his lap, gyrating my hips and propelling my wet lips up and down his cock. I cooed breathlessly, the pom of my costume-cap bobbing and flailing against my back as I bounced atop the rigid pole. I eagerly sought the Reverend's dick. He stood astride the top two steps, holding his cock leveled at my mouth.

Opening greedily, I swallowed his glistening prick. The shaft was sticky as it passed between my lips, glazed with my own pungent cum. The tangy flavor filled my mouth as I took the full length of his cock into my maw. I took one of my hands away from Barry's neck, grabbing the base of the Reverend's dick as my puckered lips plunged his length. Bouncing on the stiff cock below me, I hummed and squealed my delight around the thick pipe in my mouth.

Barry shifted one of his hands from my breast to the round cheek of my ass. Arcing his arm behind me, he swung it down in return to my butt with a piercing smack. I whinnied around the Reverend's girth, arching my back away from Barry and pulling my breast from his mouth. His fingers clasped the fuzzy, bunched hem of my costume and tugged the rolled green velvet from my waist, up my stomach. I paused my bouncing in Barry's lap at the point of deepest penetration. With a heavy puff of breath and spittle flecks, I released the Reverend's dick from my mouth.

My arms crossed my stomach above my bellybutton, my fingers gripped the rolled costume and began to unhurriedly lift the garment ring up my torso. As the fabric hoop reached my ribs, Barry released his grasp and returned both his hands to my buttocks. The tightly gathered costume slowly passed over my bust, drawing my fleshy jugs upwards, trapped beneath it. The fabric folds constricted against my ribcage and towed, stretched, and lifted the weighty globes skywards as I raised the outfit. The surface tension of the velvet against my breasts that held them behind the costume broke and my tits were freed of their cloth trap, theatrically dropping back into position with a relieved bounce. My arms uncrossed in an arc over my head as the garment lifted free of my body, and I tossed the outfit over the bannister in the direction I thought my panties lay.

"Ah fuck, that looked good." Barry moaned. I clutched the back of his head, abruptly resubmerging his mouth and eyes in my mounds. Naked except for my stockings, heels, and elf's cap, I resumed bucking my hips atop Barry's tool. I reached out toward the Reverend, gripping him by the shaft and hauling his prick back to my mouth. My tongue danced and flicked lavishly around his glans before sucking down his entire cock with a slobbery "Herk!"

Two sets of strong hands roamed my bust and ass; I purred and romped playfully with the attention. Barry bowed his pelvis upward in response as I increased the pace of my hips' bounding. My lips hummed around the Reverend's tip, my hand furiously pumping his shaft as I frantically fucked myself on Barry's cock. I gurgled in ecstasy as the climax sparked and blasted through my extremities.

Before my muffled yowling had abated, the Reverend placed his hand at the back of my head. Silently holding my teary-eyed gaze, he drew my mouth down his shaft until his glans filled my throat. As I gagged, my mouth flooded with viscous saliva that coated and clung to his prick as he withdrew. I gasped, sucking in desperate, grateful breaths as he climbed down two s and moved behind me.

Barry propped me forward against his chest, squashing my jugs between our ribcages. He and the Reverend operated in tandem; both sets of hands spreading apart my cheeks and exposing my puckered asshole to the alley's night air. The Reverend's spit-lubed head wriggle against my gathered knot. My rim briefly resisted the mounting pressure, then relented with an abrupt pinch that shot up my spine and rang in my ears. I lurched forward, slinging my head over Barry's shoulder, and blowing all the air out of my lungs with a wheezing surge of breath. The ball of my stupid elf's hat flipped over my head and flapped against my nose; a cluster of bobby-pins held the cap on my head. Barry's grip on my waist stopped me from pitching off the steps.

Slowing for a moment, the Reverend gently pulled me back to meet his hips. His hands held me by the waist, shepherding me as he buried his thick cock in my anus. I could feel the leverage of his upright position behind me, though he stayed largely motionless. Barry resumed his thrusting below me, feeding his cock into my pussy while his friend fucked my ass.

Flipping my head back to move the pom, I focused on relaxing my breathing to allay the other tension throughout my body. The broad shaft skidded its drool-slickened course in and out of my overextended asshole, and I tried to exhale evenly each time it surged into me. Beneath me, Barry sucked and nibbled gently at my hanging teats while thumping his rod upwards into my wet cunt. As my breathing normalized and Barry dually thrilled me with his dick and mouth, my distress at the stretching discomfort in my pucker began to fade; in fact, I found myself enjoying it.

The two rival cocks found a rhythm as they pounded my willing holes. I swiveled my hips, pushing my pussy and sphincter down the paired black pipes. The thundering tempo of the two men's thrusts thumped my pale, lusty body. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Breath rushed from my lungs in a rising cry and my jaws locked open. "Oh god! Ah god keep fucking me!" I barked in the empty, open alley. "Oh! Fuhkyeh!" My legs jerked as I came, and I felt the glittery toes of my pumps scrape on the cement lip of the step and clatter against the pole of the rail. The clang and my wails echoed in the dimming quiet.

I surprised myself as I felt disappointed at the Reverend's withdrawal of his dick from my ass. Eying me in a manner that promised me he wasn't done, he briefly backed away. While I swiveled my head tracking him, Barry's pole slithered out of my quim; the head beat sloppily against the undersides of my thighs. His hands caressed my rack, then he lifted me by my ribs. Awkwardly unfolding my legs, I stood on the step between his splayed knees, then turned my back to him at his prodding fingers' guidance.

The Reverend stood one stair down from us, stroking his engorged pole as he watched our reset. Barry's hand grabbed the soft flesh above my hip and sank me back into his lap. He dipped the bulbous tip of his prick into my drenched snatch, then withdrew and pressed his cock to my rosebud. The slickened head staggered as it strained against the stubborn knot, but as I lowered my body onto him, the lubricated glans inched through my pucker, then slid home.

"G'ohgodohfuhk!" My voice struggled along with my asshole, catching in a drool-choked gurgle as my anus accepted the second broad intruder. Barry's hands crawled over my belly and ribs, cupping and caressing my breasts as he tipped me back to lie against his chest. I purred and swiveled my butt against him in long strokes as I acclimated, feeding his pipe into my backdoor.

I lifted my feet from the step, hooking my stockinged knees over his thighs. As Barry's cock stabbed deeper in my ass, supporting my body's weight on his pelvis, the Reverend moved between our splayed legs. His large hands closed high under my tight hamstrings, at the scalloped elastic band at the top of my thigh-highs. My legs spread as far apart as my hips would stretch; my wet snatch lay vulnerable and exposed. My glittery green heels sparkled under the streetlight as they dangled on my suspended feet. I moaned and tossed my head back, batting Barry in the face with my cap's yarn ball as the Reverend's tool smoothly split my buttery pussy.

The Reverend's pistoning hips glided at a steady, smooth tempo. His thick cock slipped effortlessly through my greased folds. My soaked lips spread and clung enthusiastically to his broad shaft. The burning ache in my backdoor as Barry's pole rearranged my sphincter dulled beside the warmth spreading from my snatch. I hissed through clenched teeth as the Reverend's head struck deep in my womb, his strong hands tugging my spread legs to meet his thrusts. Barry's hands on my tits and his dick in my anus teamed with the tool in my pussy, tumbling me over the precipice of a chasmic orgasm.

My eyes clamped shut, then bugged open with the force of my frenzied squawk. The festive nails of one hand scratched at the Reverend's chest, my other hand clasped and clawed the back of Barry's neck. I hollered through gnashing teeth as my body thrashed in fits of ecstasy; neither of the black leviathans in my holes slowed their churning. My spine snapped straight as I came, slamming my pussy and ass to their deepest penetration on the pair of cocks in my body's booming spasm.

Static snowed behind my eyes as a detached numbness crawled over my body. I was dazedly aware of Barry repositioning me in his lap, slithering his dick out of my ass, but his hands still determinedly clutching my tits. The Reverend leaned in closer over me, his hot mouth closing onto my collarbone as his arms shoved further under my thighs. He lifted me, his elbows hooked under my hamstrings, then migrated and locked behind my knees as I rose. Clarity returned as I was lifted, and in a fit of alarm, I linked my arms behind his neck, hugging my chest against his and squashing my weighty breasts between us. As I hung by my arms, his large hands swooped in beneath me, cupping my buttocks as he carried me. His cock never left my quim.

Upright and holding me aloft, the Reverend carefully clambered off the cement steps to the blacktop. I cooed distantly as our movements shifted his cock pleasantly inside me. My legs spread at wide angles around him as the fantastical glitter of my pumps twinkled under the alley lights. Clinging to him in a marsupial posture, I corrected my hold on his neck and felt my tits squish and mold against his chest as I moved.

Barry followed us down the steps and stood at my rear. The Reverend's fingers pried and separated my cheeks. Barry spat into his hand as he closed the distance to me, then paused as he lubed his glans with saliva. His hands joined the Reverend's at my ass, prying apart the halves of my bum and carving out space. Satisfied, he swung forward with his pelvis, gouging my pucker as he burst through my clenched backdoor for a second time. I pressed my face against the Reverend's shoulder as I let out an exhausted whimper, but my sore asshole relented to the further abuse with minimal complaint.

My body was held aloft by the skewering pair of rigid pipes. I gamely held on; my arms draped over the Reverend's shoulders as my figure hung powerlessly between the bookending male bodies. Barry provided token aid, his upturned palms cushioning my buttocks as he plowed my rosebud. But it was primarily my arms around the Reverend's neck - and the cocks penetrating my pussy and ass - that kept me off the ground.

The double cocks bucked and shoved deep inside me. My head bobbled atop my neck, drooping with fatigue as I withstood their unrelenting, twin assaults on my asshole and pussy. An absent, gargling moan escaped my lips as the pricks hammered my aching holes. I cried out weakly as I came again, wincing and gasping as my body lacked the strength for a more spirited response.

The twin figures pressed into me from both sides. Barry's hands scooped my buttocks, holding the meaty hocks and separating the cheeks as he plumbed deep into my sphincter. The Reverend's fingers gripped under my hamstrings, bearing my dangling weight with his fingertips scoring the elastic lace of my stockings. His cock surged upward into my dripping cooze; my puffy, worn lips hugged and clung to his thick shaft as it pounded into my hole. My ripe globes flattened against the Reverend's chest as the broad, male torsos compressed my body between them.

Their strength showed signs of faltering, legs growing weary from standing and thrusting while arms tired from holding my body off the ground. Their tools popped abruptly from my well-used cavities and the Reverend acrobatically rotated and returned me to my feet. I held out my arms for balance as I unsteadily righted on my heels. Barry took my hand and helped me to my knees.

The asphalt had cooled after sunset, and the chilly dampness of the blacktop leached through the nylon stockings into the flesh of my knees. Barry approached me, rod in hand, and tried to wrap his dick between my boobs. Instinctively, I hunched my shoulders forward and heaved my breasts up-and-in, folding his shaft amid the meaty spheres. Rocking on my hips, I bucked my torso, exercising his prick between my tits. I spit into the gorge of cleavage, lubricating his pole as I jacked him off with my bust.

The Reverend appeared at my right shoulder and pressed his glans to my glossy pink lips. Turning my head to him, I opened my maw, eagerly accepting his manhood into my mouth. I tightly wrapped my lips around his shaft, then incorporated the motion of my back and tits on Barry's tool with the nodding of my neck to service the Reverend's dick. The pom of my elf-cap flew and swatted wildly at my back as I bobbed on my knees in the dusky alley, enthusiastically pleasing the two black cocks.

Grunting as he recoiled suddenly and yanked his dick from my lips, the Reverend's tip exploded, unleashing a torrent of jizz that coated my mouth and chin. Barry answered similarly without warning, as cum spewed out of the deep cleavage fissure that hid his prick. He pumped his hips and the cockhead reemerged, gushing ejaculate as it surfaced. The gummy seed sloshed down the round sides of my tits, frosting my heaving white globes.

The Reverend's pole erupted again, rocketing jism over my eyebrows and forehead and into my auburn bangs. My mouth tumbled open in surprise, and he fired a rope of his viscous cum between my lips and down my throat. My hands had fallen away from my rack, but Barry held my tits in place, gleefully fucking my orbs as his cock sprayed jizz against the underside of my chin and over my rack. He freed his dick from its busty wrapping and blasted another gooey volley at my mouth and chin. As I turned my head toward Barry, the Reverend released another sticky blizzard along my jawline that dripped and dribbled to my tits. A last round from Barry's dick splashed in a long, messy racing stripe from the tip of my nose to the trim of my elf-cap.

While I regained my bearings, the two men nonchalantly collected their discarded clothes, scattered about the alley. Barry hummed "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" as he dressed. Wiping cum from my cheeks and brow, I crawled toward the discarded pile of green velvet that was my costume. I pulled the holiday outfit to my waist as I stood, noting the brown-gray stains the wet asphalt had left on the knees of my candy cane stockings. Scanning the littered ground, I didn't see my thong where I thought I'd kicked it away; after reflecting a moment, I decided the panties were safer left in the alley. The men had dressed and reached the lane's end where it met the sidewalk when I flagged them down for help.

"Hey! I need one of you to help me get this back on! I can't tie the back myself..." I held up the limp bust of the costume and pointed to the red ribbon closure on its back.

"Eh," the Reverend shrugged as he zipped his windbreaker against the cooling night and departed around the brick corner of the storefronts.

Barry followed him but reappeared an instant later. He tossed a rolled bale of white fabric as he laugh-shouted. "Here! Have some tee shirts!" I stretched to catch the sailing bundle, my tits vaulting skywards with my reach before plummeting back towards the earth. My leap and rippling impact sent a spray of cum particles scattering off my chest and face. The drops spattered lightly on the dank asphalt at my feet.

The bundle unfurled into two children's "COLOSSAL Holiday" shirts. I furrowed my brow in distaste at the idea of using shirts from the benefit as a cumrag. But, after a fruitless glance around the alley for alternatives, I mopped the jizz off my face and neck with one tee, then stuffed the soiled, incriminating cloth into a nearby trashcan.

I stuck my arms and head into the other shirt, straining to stretch the child-sized garment over my bulging tits. The letters of "COLOSSAL" stretched out almost unreadably across my bust, and the "Spread Love and Joy!" message beneath was obscured, folded under the swell of my rack. My agitated nipples jutted glaringly in the center of each orb. More worryingly, across the jutting spheres, wet blotches spotted on the cheap cotton as the cum on my tits seeped through the fabric.

"Wow... I think you lived up to that charitable motto!" The Reverend was beaming as he read the slogan off another shirt from the box. Barry almost doubled over in hysterics.

I stuck out my tongue in response, stooped to collect my bra off the pavement, then limped out of the alley and returned to the abandoned charity stand. There had been no one in the deserted promenade to disturb any of the materials. I picked up my purse from behind a crate of mugs, stuffed my discarded bra into the bottom of the bag, then retrieved and checked my phone. Over a dozen texts and missed calls from John filled the display. "Good," I thought and smirked vindictively.

As I shoved the phone back in the handbag, John's car pulled up at the curb followed by an unfamiliar pickup. John leapt out and rushed around from the driver's side, holding out my jacket and wearing a wretched look on his face as he strode towards me. His Santa suit was absent from the waist up, but he rushed into a statement without explanation or greeting.

"I was so worried when you weren't picking up! But then I figured you were mad and ignoring me, and probably cold." He rushed through his lines without comprehension of his surroundings. I took the jacket from him, zipping it just as his eyes squinted in confusion at my undersized tee shirt and its spreading, creamy wet patches.

Forcing a change in his attention, I jutted my chin over his shoulder at the truck and the man who stood at its open tailgate. "That's my coworker Aaron; he's gonna help us pack up." John explained.

"Us?" I raised an eyebrow, then held my hand out, palm up. "Give me your car keys. I wanna go home." He started to protest but thought better of it.

"Um, ok... I can get a ride with Aaron after we're done; you've already done so much for this today, anyway." He smiled warmly but noticed my soiled knees and the dangling bodice of my costume. "Hey, what happened to your costu-"

His thought was mercifully interrupted and lost as the van with the HHK logo on its side stopped in the lane before the charity stall and tapped its horn lightly to draw our attention. The Reverend's smiling face appeared as the passenger side window rolled down.

"Thanks again for sharing your big... heartedness with us, Sarah! Christmas wouldn't be the same without you!" In the background, Barry pitched with merriment in the driver's seat. "You should work with us again! You know, spread more love and joy!" He glanced over his shoulder and signaled to Barry.

"Merry Christmas to all," they caroled in unison as the van started to pull away, "and to all a good night!" Their jolly laughter rang as they drove out of sight.

"Who was that..." John asked, befuddled as he turned his head to follow the departing van.

"They're from the kids charity!" I blurted. "They collected their money, and they had some questions... like, concerns... but we reached, um, an understanding..."