Christmas Entanglements Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her sense of touch Anna undid Aaron's belt and pants as quickly as she could. She then opened up the front of his trousers and pulled them down slightly to give her easier access to his cock. She was glad that Aaron wasn't wearing tight fitting jeans or this might have been a lot more difficult.

Anna stroked her fingers over his cock through the thin material of his underwear and felt it twitch and thicken further in response. She immediately pulled his underwear down over his cock, letting it spring out, semi-hard. Anna eagerly took hold of it and lowered her head down toward Aaron's lap.

The scent of his cock sent a surge of arousal through her and she could feel the bloom of heat building in her pussy. Anna flicked her tongue around the head of his cock and caught some of Aaron's pre-come. She gave his shaft a few small pumps with her hand before lowering her head further and pushing the head of his cock through her lips. Aaron's groan was barely audible but it encouraged Anna to take his cock deeper into her mouth. The feel of her lips around his shaft made her shiver with excitement. It was strange, Anna had never had this kind of reaction to sucking cock before. She liked the pleasure she was giving to her partner and the idea of the performance but the act itself hadn't excited her.

She felt Aaron's cock twitch slightly and thought that perhaps he was already coming so she tightened her lips around his shaft. Aaron released a low groan but there were no further signs that he would come. As a precaution Anna released the suction of her mouth and didn't move while she took hold of the base of Aaron's cock and squeezed it firmly but gently. After a moment to allow Aaron to settle, Anna resumed bobbing her head up and down as she sucked his cock.

It was thrilling to be doing something this risky and the excitement added enthusiasm to Anna's effort, she was glad that the movie had a lot of action so its sound drowned out the noise of her licking and sucking, Aaron's increasingly strained breathing and her own joyous humming. All the sounds of the cinema plus the sensation of Aaron's hot cock filling her mouth were really getting her hot. With how turned on she was, Anna ached to touch herself but she didn't want to distract herself from blowing Aaron.

Not a moment later Anna felt Aaron urgently tapping her shoulder, "Anna, I can't hold on, I'm going to come."

She had been expecting that Aaron wouldn't last long so she wasn't surprised that he was coming already but she was surprised at the slight feeling of disappointment that the blowjob would be coming to an end. Not wanting to make a mess of Aaron's pants, Anna sealed her lips tight around his cock and pressed her tongue against its tip.

Aaron let out a low groan and Anna felt the shaft of his cock pulse as he filled her mouth with cum. The warm slightly salty taste in her mouth sent another surge of arousal through her and Anna happily swallowed Aaron's cum.

Even though sucking cock seemed like a submissive act, at that moment Anna felt incredibly powerful. With Aaron's cock in her mouth she was in control, he was practically helpless against her. Her hand continued to gently stroke his shaft to coax the remaining cum out. Even when there was no more cum, Anna didn't let up with her sucking and licking. She could feel Aaron's cock starting to soften but she was sure that if she kept blowing him he would get hard again. She only relented when Aaron tapped her on the shoulder again and spoke in a quiet but insistent voice. "Anna, it's too much. I can't keep going. Sorry."

She sat upright again and pressed herself against Aaron's side again while he set about putting his cock back into his pants. He looked her way and with the light from the screen she could see a bashful smile on his face. "Thank you Anna, that was amazing."

Anna didn't want to test how comfortable Aaron would be with kissing after she had sucked his cock so she instead kissed him just behind his ear before whispering to him, "It's my pleasure, you were delicious."

Aaron groaned and Anna wondered if he was having any difficulties with getting his cock back into his pants.

There was still an aching need in Anna's pussy and for one crazy moment she considered slipping her hand into panties right there and then and getting herself off as she sat beside Aaron. The more sensible part of her immediately dismissed that idea. She wasn't sure just how Aaron would take that and she didn't want to take the risk that he might get put off. However, the need to come was urgent enough that Anna couldn't wait so she decided that her best option was to go the bathroom and masturbate.

Anna leaned in close to Aaron and told him that she was going to the bathroom. He nodded in an absent-minded way and she got up quickly and made her way to the cinema entrance. It took a conscious effort to not rush through the lobby toward the bathrooms. There were a few of the cinema staff standing around talking and as Anna passed by she wondered if they had noticed anything about her appearance. Could they tell how turned on she was, would they guess just what she was heading to the bathroom to do?

The bathroom was quiet and after a quick check Anna confirmed that it was empty. She chose a stall at random and as soon as the door was closed, swiftly took off her skirt and hung it on the coat hook on the stall door. Anna pushed her tights and underwear down and she saw just how damp she got her panties. Anna cupped her bare pussy and felt the heat coming from her slick folds. Lowering herself onto the toilet seat Anna slid her fingers back and forth over the lips of her pussy. She moaned out loud before remembering that she needed to keep as quiet as possible.

Anna slipped her middle fingers into her pussy and curled them to stroke the front wall of her vagina, she found a sensitive spot and the contact made her jolt at the spike of sensation. A few more strokes of the sensitive spot and her pussy unexpectedly tightened on her fingers as she was hit with a small orgasm. Anna kept her fingers still as the brief flash of pleasure passed. That small climax was nowhere near enough to satisfy her. She started moving her fingers again, slowly at first to test the sensitivity of her pussy but soon her fingers were sliding in and out at a good, steady pace.

Anna closed her eyes and pictured herself back in the cinema with Aaron sucking his cock. Instead of playing out with him coming in her mouth and then stopping her, she imagined herself pulling off her tights and panties and climbing onto Aaron's lap and riding his cock. Anna pictured the other people in the cinema turning to watch her as her moans attracted their attention. Her excitement surged and the speed of the fingers working her pussy increased.

It wasn't long before Anna felt herself reaching another climax but one that was going to be much bigger. She brought her other hand down to her pussy and pressed her fingers over her clit. The extra stimulation quickly sent her over the edge of an orgasm, she tipped her head back and let out a silent scream.

Once the waves of pleasure had passed, Anna leaned back breathing heavily and enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. The bathroom was still quiet but there was no telling when someone else could come in. She quietened her breathing and gave herself a quick clean up. She thought about the mental image she had of riding Aaron in the cinema and briefly wondered if she was developing a desire for public sex.

Her need was satisfied for the moment but she wanted something more than her own fingers. Anna wanted the skin to skin contact, the unique feeling of being filled with a warm hard dick. She was hopeful that the blowjob she had given Aaron had loosened him up a bit and eased any nervousness he had. Tomorrow she could build on what she done tonight and if she was able to play her cards right maybe they would be having sex.

When she got back to the cinema she snuggled back into Aaron's side, she could feel him turn to look at her but she kept her eyes on the screen and he soon turned away.

After the movie ended Aaron didn't say anything about the blowjob until they were back in his car. He looked at her with an uncertain expression. "So what brought that on?"

Anna acted coy, "I got a little excited from kissing you and I couldn't help myself." She bit her lip, "It was okay wasn't it?"

He smiled, "It was amazing, thanks."

Anna grinned at him slyly, "Just imagine what we can get up to tomorrow at your house."

****

That afternoon after George had been dropped off at home she felt restless. The brief spat with Chris continued to play on her mind. She still believed that he was being overly sensitive about the issue but after some reflection she could see his point about not wanting the details of his sex life shared with other people without his knowledge.

She knew she should call Chris and talk about it, but she really didn't feel ready to talk to him at the moment. Having to admit that she had been wrong to Chris was too much to handle. George tried to distract herself by watching television but she wasn't able to get absorbed in anything she put on. She did some cleaning around the apartment and then tried doing some exercise. She put on some workout videos, first yoga then body weight training and focused her attention on following the movements of the instructors. The physical activity worked to keep her distracted but when she was finished with her workout she couldn't prevent her mind from going back to Chris and how cold he had been to her before he left.

Unable to avoid the feeling weighing down on her, George accepted that she would have to talk to Chris to try and settle the matter. Trying to gauge his mood and not wanting to intrude if he was doing something else George sent a message to Chris first.

(Hey. Are you free to talk at the moment?)

She had no idea whether Chris was still busy with whatever he had been doing so she set her phone aside and tried to watch TV. George was surprised when after a few minutes her phone started to ring and she saw Chris' name appear on her phone.

"Hi Chris, I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"No. I'm just at home at the moment by myself. What did you want to talk about?"

George swallowed, "First of all I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just want to say that I understand what you were saying about over sharing things with other people. I'm sorry about that, I didn't think about how you might feel."

There was a pause and then an audible sigh, "That's okay. I realise that I got a little precious about it. Anna and Bridget knowing about Christmas dinner blindsided me and I was a little embarrassed."

George smiled, that Chris recognised he had overreacted soothed any further defensiveness she had. She also felt relieved that he wasn't truly angry at her.

"No, that's fine I can understand that."

"Thanks, I really should have brought this up before we had sex again but I got caught up in the moment and it slipped my mind."

"So what now?"

"Well, all I'm asking is that if you want to continue whatever this is that we're doing, that you be a little more discreet about it. I realise you tell Anna a lot and it would be ridiculous to not say anything but I'd be more comfortable if she didn't know the fine details."

There was a brief pause before Chris spoke again, "What do you think?"

Did she want to have sex with Chris again? Of course she did. George smiled, "I can live with that." Her smile became playful, " If you want, you can punish me when we meet next."

Chris chuckled, "Be careful George, I might just give you what you're asking for." Chris' voice had turned firm and commanding, George shivered and she felt a spark of arousal. She had just been joking with Chris but now she was intrigued by what he might do to her.

"That sounds like it might be something to look forward to. I'm glad we cleared things up. I'm sure I'll see you soon."