Christmas Eve

Story Info
A neglected mom finally gets some love but it's from her son.
2k words
4.06
114.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We aren't from a Christian family. But sometimes santa brings gifts to even non Christians I guess.

It was the night of Christmas eve when my parents got into an argument, yet again. This has been the usual thing in my house ever since I was a kid. It all started when my dad cheated on my mom. They both have been fighting since then, even for the smallest of things. My mom has lost her trust in my dad. And my dad doesn't seem to be in love with her anymore. They have been together only for the sake of society not wanting to take the path of divorce.

The fight was so heated that they didn't want to see each other's face. Mom decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. I offered her my bed telling I'll take the couch. But the caring mom she is, denied the offer. Finally we both settled to sleep in my room, on my bed.

We both were lying sideways turning towards each other. She was telling me how badly he treats her while I tried to console her. She was sobbing like a little girl. I wiped her tears while she held onto me and just cried. Slowly we drifted off to sleep in the same position.

Later, I woke up somewhere close to midnight. My mom was still sleeping in the same position although her saree looked ruffled. Probably from turning too much while in sleep. She looked beautiful. My eyes involuntarily shifted down to her chest. Her pallu was down revealing a little bit of cleavage. It rose up and down while she breathed. My eyes were transfixed on those globes.

Am a 26 year old. My grandparents haven't noted my parents birth dates. So I don't know my mom's exact age. But she claims that she might have been married when she was around 18 (like most girls were married early in olden days in India) She had me 2 years into marriage. So I guess mom is 46 at the most. She is short at 5'2. Wheatish south indian complexion. She is busty with 34 C cup tits. Chubby with 30' waist and hips of size 36. In short, she's sexy. Maybe I'm being biased as she's my mom. But I don't care. She's hot.

I felt my cock growing in length and getting hard under my shorts. I was horny and wanted a release. I thought for a while and decided of jerking and slowly got my cock out. But I wanted to do more. I put my hand around her back, feeling her skin. Slowly I moved it to her tummy. I wanted to kiss her big well like navel but restrained. I slowly drew her pallu bown, exposing her blouse clad breasts. It rose up and down as she breathed. I wanted to touch, squeeze and bite them.

I slowly moved my hand down to her legs and started lifting her saree. Over her ankles, which were brittle from all the work. Over her legs. They were smooth but strong. All these years of work I noted. I pulled her saree further up exposing her knees and a bit of thighs. Her thighs were fairer than the skin on her face. They were thick. Thunder thighs I named them. I tried to pull further up but couldn't as the saree was stuck under her weight. I'll have to be happy with this. I stroked my cock looking at this semi naked woman in front of me.

But I wanted more. I slowly slipped my hand inside her saree, in between her legs. As I went further up, I felt her panty. I wanted to feel her pussy. Will it be wet? Will it be hot? I wanted to find it all out. But it was difficult to go in because of the confines of her saree. I was contemplating what to do. Because anything I do will surely wake her up now. I had already taken so much risk. So why not some more?

Using my other hand, I tried to pull out the saree pleats folded under her navel. I used only two fingers trying to be secretive but couldn't pull it. I gave a little more pressure but couldn't. Instead of trying to be subtle, let me do it in one quick motion, I thought.

I put two fingers inside her saree and quickly pulled it out. And at the same time I moved my other hand up between her V when she suddenly closed her legs tight. She opened her eyes in a flash.

'What are you doing?' she said in a low voice. She was shocked. I was shocked. More so, fear came over me. What do I say? She didn't say anything else. She kept staring into my eyes. My hand was still in between her legs. If I was getting scoldings, let me at least feel the treasure. I tried to cup her but couldn't. She had her legs closed tight. It was like a challenge for me. With more force I withdrew my hand and in a second put it inside her panty and down between her legs. Her eyes grew wider in shock but she seemed to be too much under shock to say anything.

I felt her pubic hair. No. It was not trimmed hair. But a full grown jungle like hair. My fingers found her slit. And I started moving my fingers up and down trying to feel her entire pussy. She didn't utter a word. Nor did she move an inch. Encouragement for me. I would move my fingers from down her pussy to all the way up and when I reached her clit she would hold her breath. Eyebrows furrowed together. Eyes tight shut.

Within a minute I felt her getting wet. She became so wet that I thought she would flood. I decided to enter her hole with my middle finger when she put her hand on me. Wanting me to stop. But still no words came from her mouth. I gave a push. My aim was perfect. Right at her entrance. And she was so slick from her wetness that my finger sunk into her. Her fingers dig into my hand. Her mouth opened up with a gasp.

I knew I shouldn't give her time. I pulled my finger out and back in. In and out, in and out. I kept moving my fingers fucking her. No, the real fucking is yet to come, I thought. She kept shuddering as my finger explored her tight hole. She was biting her lower lip. I don't know why she was trying not to moan. She couldn't control it anyway. I was surprised she hadn't slapped me yet.

Now I wanted more. I turned her onto her back. In one swift motion, removed my shorts and got on top of her. By the time she could react, I was entirely on top of her. My chest crushing her big tits. My tummy on hers. And my crotch on her crotch. I pulled her panty to the side giving me enough space to press my cock against her cunt. She put her hand on my chest trying to push me off of her. 'No! What are you doing? No!' she was shocked is an understatement. She was bewildered. Nervous. Afraid. But her body felt so good.

'Shh. I won't. Just relax... please...' I said. She didn't believe me. I could see it in her eyes. But she let me stay on top. She still had her hands on my chest. Ready to push me when things became too much. Weren't we already way past the line of normal? I pressed my crotch into her making her take a deep breath. My cock was right against her slit. I moved up and down. Left and right. Making an 8 over her pussy. The idea was to rub her pussy with my cock pressed firmly against it. I felt her pussy wetting my cock. Lubricating me. I would start from the very bottom, and as I got up press my cock when I was right against her hole and go further up pressing against her clit. She was wetting my balls. I kept repeating the process and everytime I went up, I felt her lips spread. She had closed her eyes again. And I decided that this was my opportunity.

I adjusted my cock to aim towards her hole. And pressed my cock as I went up. But this time, I wasn't doing an 8 or even trying to rub. I was trying to dig right into her hole. My head spread her lips but I missed the hole and went up. She gasped. I tried again for the second time with more force. This time I felt her entrance but my cock missed again. She gasped and gripped my t-shirt. I moved down again. Lifted my ass just a fraction of an inch, aimed and pushed with force. My aim was perfect. Third time lucky. I felt her lips stretch and give in. Her wetness made everything easy. My cock went right inside her pussy. Halfway though. She gasped loudly. You can never forget the sight of your mom gasping for air because of having your cock buried into her.

'Please stop! We can't, we shouldn't...' she tried to push me when I pulled back and pushed in again. 'st...ah...op' she looked at me. There were so many emotions in those eyes. Fear. Lust. Dilemma. Guilt. But I also saw love in those eyes.

'Please... take it out...' she asked me so sexily licking her lower lip. I slowly pulled out my cock but I quickly pushed it back in. 'ufff' she arched her upper body. 'No...hmm we...' her voice kept trailing off... 'this is not right. We shouldn't do this... please... your dad might hear us' I pulled back and went right back in. Not gentle this time. I roughly ploughed my entire cock into her, balls deep. She screamed 'ahh' while her hands shot to my ass.

'Okay. Wait' I saw a strong resolution in her eyes. 'Get up. Get up!' she repeated. She wasn't asking me not to fuck. I got up just a little pulling my cock out. 'Try not to make any noise' She reached between her legs and removed her panties. 'your dad is sleeping' She removed her saree fully and spread her legs. 'Do it... please...fuck me' she said.

I wasted no time. I pushed my cock back into her pussy. It felt so wet and hot, like a furnace. I kept pumping into her. No more gentle strokes. No more holding back. I was giving it to her. I was pumping my mom's cunt. I freed her tits and squeezed it with my hands. Her nipples were so hard. I started sucking it. I was so horny I bit into it like it was there to be chewed. She moaned. 'slow... baby... not too hard' I went faster and faster. 'ahh... hmm' she was biting and pleading me to go slow. But I threw all caution to the wind and went berserk. I was drilling my mom's pussy like a piston. We both hugged each other tightly while my strokes became more rapid and short. I felt my mom go rigid. She kissed my mouth deep, biting into my lip and started shivering. Cumming. That pushed me. I started shooting my cum. Coating her already wet and juicy pussy. Not for a moment did I stop pumping her though. It was my longest orgasm. My cock kept shooting cum like there was no end to it.

It took us some time to gather our breath and get back to normal. I felt tears touch my cheeks. My mom had tears in her eyes. She was crying. Guilt had taken over. 'Mom... please stop' She told me that dad has been ignoring her from many years. That she doesn't feel appreciated nor does he treat her like a wife. She has her own needs which she isn't getting. And today, her womanly needs took over and she gave in.

'Mom it's okay. I still respect you the same. I love you, mom.'

'I love you too... Are you okay?' she said.

'I'm okay. Why do you ask?' I replied.

'You went too hard. I think I need some time to recover,' She said as she finally smiled.

:* We kissed.