Christmas for Charity Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of 3 (was 2). Things get physical.
387 words
4
8.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this happening? Was this really happening? Was I really about to rape this guy on camera? I took another look into his pants. Fuck yeah I was. I leaned back into Louie's blushing face.

"This video just took a hard turn into full hard-core porn. If you're uncomfortable with this for any reason tell me now."

He made some growling moaning sound. I pressed my finger into his gag playfully.

Then I laid my fingernail upon his nose before continuing.

"No? OK then, I guess we're good to go."

I let my dress fall further bearing my breasts to the blushing boy.

"Prepare yourself for the best holiday of your life."

He looked up at me scared.

"Is this your first time?"

He nodded, clearly ashamed.

"Then I'll make it one to remember."

I forced his pants down to his feet beaming wickedly as I did so.

"I glad your sister gave you to me."

He grunted is suspicion and surprise.

"I'm serious. It means I get to play with this."

I ran my fingers over his dick, making it stir. I grabbed the band and pulled it down freeing his little fellow. I peppered it with quick little kisses. He moaned in delight. I gave the tip a playful little lick. I felt him shiver. I was wet now. I was ready. I wrapped my mouth around him and began to suck. His moaning increased. As I sped up he began to buck. I played with his balls a little as I worked on him. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Ready?"

He nodded. I lined myself up and slid him into me. I gasped in pleasure as did he. I slowly began to ride before giving more and more speed. My body took over and I rode him again and again long into the night. Once he was spent I covered him back up.

I grabbed his gag and slowly pulled it off.

"How do you like your Christmas so far?"

"Amazing! This is even better than I planned."

"My sister changed the note at the last minute to get on your good side but it was me. This was all my idea. I gave myself to you as a slave for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Charity. I love you."

TO BE CONCLUDED ...