Christmas Gifts Part 4

Story Info
Silvia & Megan Celebrate with Michelle.
4.7k words
4.74
2.2k
5
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

Silvia

Megan and I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with Michelle at her place. We'd collectively decided on a prime rib roast for dinner on Christmas Eve, which was lovely. The three of us sipped wine and talked while the roast cooked. As we drank, we talked about relationships.

Michelle and I retired to her room, with Megan in the guest bedroom. We didn't get intimate in anticipation of the next morning's activities. If things went according to Michelle's plan, we'd be spending most of Christmas day in bed exploring with Megan. So, we needed to save our energy for that.

Christmas morning, we dressed in cute Christmas outfits and started the day with mimosas. Michelle made them a bit strong to gently lower Megan's inhibitions. I didn't think that was actually needed, but it didn't hurt. By the time we'd finished the drinks, I think we were all feeling good.

The next step was opening gifts with Megan. We took our time opening the presents. Megan's gifts were lovely and revealed what was on her mind. The lingerie she gave Michelle and me was sexy and the sets Michelle gave her surprised not only Megan, but me as well.

After each gift opening, we'd hug Megan. Michelle and I would kiss as Megan watched. It gave me a little tingle knowing Megan was watching. The kisses Michelle and I shared were more passionate than ones we'd done before when Megan was around to see. I think that was also part of Michelle's plan to get my doll aroused before suggesting the three of us couple.

I was certainly in the mood by the time all the gifts were opened.

After all our gifts were opened, Michelle suggested Megan try on one of the sets of lingerie. The hook was set in our little fish. Megan was surprised we'd figured out her plan and delighted with it. I think Megan may have been a tad nervous at first, but Michelle alleviated any doubts she may have had about what was going to take place.

We adjourned to Michelle's bedroom and spent the day and part of the night making love, talking, and making love.

It was very erotic being in bed with both of them. I'd never tried a threesome and worried I'd be jealous. But, I never got that feeling when I took a time out to watch them together.

During our love making session I had to excuse myself to use the bathroom. As I was using the toilet, I could hear Megan and Michelle whispering. Megan asked Michelle if she told me about her plan on getting me lingerie. Michelle said she didn't because it was a secret between the two of them. Megan thanked her and when I returned they were entwined and kissing.

I slipped in next to them, caressing, kissing, and telling them how delicious they looked. Michelle encouraged the two of us to kiss and suckle as they changed positions as they made love. It felt so right being there with them. Thinking back, I wished Megan and I would have done something similar with Ines and Triana.

The day after, we discussed any future intimacy between the three of us. If it ever occurred again, it would be on Christmas. We'd not talk about it or hint we had a relationship. Megan didn't want to ruin her chances of being with Mika. She felt if Mika found out, she'd shun her.

Sunday morning we talked and that's when we made our pact. Megan and I left Michelle's after breakfast. I napped when we got home, I was more tired that I realized. It had been a very memorable Christmas.

Megan

For Christmas, Michelle had invited Mom and me to dinner and to stay the night. Michelle's neighborhood would be lit up, and we could walk around and look at the lights. Mom and I brought our gifts over to open them in the morning.

Michelle had a wonderfully decorated tree she consistently placed in the front window to go with the lights we installed on Thanksgiving.

For our Christmas Eve dinner, Michelle served a nice roast with garlic mashed potatoes, rolls, Caesar salad, and apple pie for dessert. We sipped an excellent Cabernet as we sat and chatted until about seven, when we got all bundled up and walked around the neighborhood to view the lights. I took my camera and got some nice shots of all the displays. Mom and I hadn't gone out to look at lights since before Dad's passing. Then we used to drive around looking at lights. I preferred walking.

It was around eight when we returned. I thanked Michelle for inviting us and told her I loved the displays and got some great pictures. She was glad I enjoyed it and suggested we make it a holiday tradition. Mom and I agreed, and then we all hugged goodnight. Mom and Michelle reminded me not to get up too early, maybe around eight. I could make coffee but had to wait for them before opening gifts.

I laughed and told them I wasn't ten anymore. Michelle then mentioned she was going to make omelets for breakfast, which sounded yummy.

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would. I was in a strange bed, and that always made me restless. I finally got up around eight, used the bathroom, and put on my Christmas-themed tee shirt, holiday pajama bottoms, and fuzzy slippers. I put my hair in pigtails to keep it out of my face as we opened gifts. I saw some presents at the back of the tree and knew I would be the one digging for them.

When I went to the kitchen, I saw three flutes on the counter and wondered what they were for. I found the coffee and started the coffee maker as Mom and Michelle walked in. I hugged them both as Michelle complimented my attire and pigtails and asked Mom rhetorically, "Doesn't she look cute?"

Which Mom replied, "She does, that's my baby."

I grinned and thanked them. They were both dressed similarly to me with holiday-themed sweats and tees. They wore slippers, Mom's were raccoons, and Michelle's were bunnies.

I asked about the flutes, and Michele said she planned to serve mimosas when we felt like sipping them. I'd never had one, so I wondered what they were. She said they were a combination of sparkling wine and orange juice and went nicely with breakfast.

Then I asked if I could try one before I had coffee. Michelle said she'd love to make me one and asked Mom if she'd like one. Mom said sure, as long as Michelle joined us.

So, instead of coffee, Michelle made the mimosas. She only made a partial glass for each of us to test and see how we liked them. At first, the bubbles felt funny, and the taste was slightly different. I cringed when I first sipped it, and then Michelle asked what she could do to make it taste better. I suggested trying less orange juice. Mom agreed, so Michelle made three more partial glasses.

While doing our tests, we emptied the bottle of sparkling wine, but Michelle found the right combination we all enjoyed. She made a final mix, then suggested we open gifts and have breakfast after. We took the mix and our glasses to the living room. Mom and Michelle sat on the sofa while I fetched gifts.

Michelle guided me to a degree, telling me which one to give to Mom first. She pointed out one for me, and I located one from Mom to her.

I sat back on my heels as I watched Mom open her gift from Michelle first. Her eyes lit up when she saw what it was, but she didn't show it off. She turned, scooted closer to Michelle, and kissed her as I watched. It was a slow, yummy kiss as I sat there anxiously, wondering what her gift was. When their lips parted, Mom whispered, 'Thank you' to Michelle, and Michelle told her she was welcome.

I whined slightly, asking what it was. Mom blushed, and Michelle insisted she show me. Mom held up a lace set of lingerie in Kelly green, one of the suggestions Michelle and I had discussed. I smiled, telling Mom that it would look great on her.

Next, Michelle opened her gift from Mom. The box wasn't big, and Michelle shook it before she opened it. When she did, the same thing happened to Mom. Michelle scooted over, and they kissed. A little more passionate this time than the last.

I didn't have to ask Michelle to show me when they finished. She handed me the box, and inside was a pair of barbell studs with one wing composed of a single clear gem and the other paved with small clear gems. They also had a heart embellishment at their center. I looked at Michelle, and she told me they were nipple jewelry. I returned them to her and exclaimed, "Oh, I didn't know. They are gorgeous."

I asked if they hurt when she had them done, and Michelle replied they did, and they took about a month and a half to heal. I said, "Ouch." as I unconsciously rubbed my nipple. Michelle smiled, and Mom's eyes went wide. I looked down and realized that what I was doing was making both of my nipples poke out my tee. I blushed and said, "Oops." Michelle giggled as Mom sighed.

I slowly opened my gift from Michelle; the box was close to the same size as Mom's. When I opened it and saw what I was, I blushed. I held up a set of lacey black panties and a bra for Mom to see.

Michelle placed her hand on Mom's knee and told her I needed something sexy. Mom just nodded in agreement. I asked how she knew my size. Michelle said she'd done a little snooping in the laundry room. Mom and I both laughed.

Before the next round of gifts, we drank a toast to Christmas. After our toast, Michelle refilled our glasses. Mom and Michelle kissed again as I sat and watched. Each time they kissed, they took longer, and they were sloppier.

I fished out three more gifts. Two were from me, one to Mom, the other to Michelle, and the third was from Mom to me.

This time, Michelle went first. When she opened it, Michelle grinned. She held it up for Mom to see, and Mom's jaw dropped. It was a black lingerie set similar to mine, but a little more risque, with straps around the tummy and thighs. Again, it was one Michelle suggested for Mom, but I thought she wouldn't like it because it was too sexy. Michelle asked how I knew her size, and I replied that I did a little snooping in the clothes she leaves at our house. Michelle grinned and called me a naughty girl, which made me blush and Mom giggle.

Mom opened her gift next, and again, she was surprised by my choice. It was a powder blue set of lingerie with little patches to cover her nipples and vagina. Michelle loved it, and Mom seemed like she did too.

My gift from Mom was a silver necklace. It had a diamond at the center with two bands orbiting it encrusted with smaller diamonds. Inside the box was a card saying she would always love me. I was close to tears as I got up and hugged her and told her I would always love her, too. I hugged Michelle, also thanking her for my gift.

They both thanked me, and we had another toast.

Another round of presents; you guessed it, there's more lingerie, from me to Mom and Michelle and from Michelle to me. So, now I had a sexy black and pretty blue set. I'd never owned anything sexy like these before, and I hoped I'd have a chance to wear them for someone in the near future. The one I got Mom was scarlet, and the little patches were smaller than the powder blue set. The set I gave Michelle was orange with pretty flowers in the small patch areas for her boobs and vagina. So, now I had two sets, as did Michelle. Mom had four, and each was nice and sexy.

Another toast of mimosas and on to the last of the gifts. Mom got Michelle another set of nipple studs or barbells. Each end had a gorgeous butterfly charm, with blue wings perched on a crescent moon. Michelle handed me the box to look at them while she and Mom practically made out in front of me.

I unexpectedly let out a small sigh that they both heard. They broke their kiss and looked at me, smiling. Michelle whispered something to Mom, and she thought momentarily, then said, "Sure."

Michelle beckoned me over, curling her finger at me. I looked at Mom, and she nodded. I shuffled on my knees over to Michelle. I glanced back and forth at them, and then Michelle said, "Come here, sweetie."

Still on my knees between Michelle's legs, I moved closer. Michelle leaned into me, her finger under my chin, and kissed me as Mom watched. It was long and sweet, just not as passionate as she and Mom had been. When Michelle released me, I sat back on my heels and shivered.

All I could say was, "Wow. Thank you."

Michelle smiled, "You're welcome, sweetie. You have great taste in gifts. Why don't you thank your mother also."

I looked at Mom, and she smiled. I shuffled over to her, and we repeated the kiss Michelle and I had experienced. When Mom let me go, I dropped back onto my heels again and fanned myself.

As I sat back, Mom said, "I love you, sweetheart."

I told her, "I love you too, Mom."

Then I exclaimed, "Is it getting hot in here?"

Mom and Michelle looked at each other, and then Mom suggested I try on my gifts and model for them.

I asked, "Seriously?"

Michelle replied, "Yes, sweetie. We'd like to see you in them. Your mother and I discussed your gifts before I bought them. I wouldn't have bought my girlfriend's stepdaughter lingerie without asking her first, silly."

I replied, "Oh, that makes sense. I'll go change, be right back."

I knew Mom and Michelle must talk about me to some degree. Now I had an idea how much. I thought I was hinting at the three of us getting together by picking out lingerie for both of them. But they seemed one step ahead of me in that department. I guess I'm not good at being sneaky and manipulative. I did want them both, and I know they both wanted me. Maybe this was the right time and place for that to happen.

I decided to wear the red set that Michelle gave me. It was a little more risque than the black or blue ones. If I'd known I would get lingerie for Christmas and model it, I would have brought heels to wear with it. But maybe fuzzy slippers would look cute.

I got up, took my gifts, and went to my room to change. When I walked back out, I caught Mom and Michelle making out. I stood with my hands on my hips, in a sexy set of lingerie and my fuzzy slippers, and coughed.

They parted lips and looked me over.

Michelle spoke first, "Oh, my. Sweetness, you make fuzzy slippers look hot."

Mom said, "Wow, Megan. Come here."

I walked over and stood before them, "Well?"

I turned slowly as Michelle stood. "Stop, sweetie. Let me make a small adjustment."

I froze and looked at Mom. Michelle partially blocked Mom's view of me while she reached up and pinched my nipples. I closed my eyes and moaned as she backed away, as my nipples stiffened.

Mom noticed and giggled, "Much better."

Michelle smiled, "I'm glad you think so, lover."

Then Michelle moved closer, drew my face down to hers, and kissed me as Mom watched. It was long, slow, and yummy. I was initially taken aback because Mom was right there. But when Mom slipped next to me and began massaging my butt cheek as she nuzzled my neck, I relaxed and let it all happen.

Michelle and I parted lips, and then she whispered, "Your mother and I are going to take you out of your comfort zone today. Is that alright with you?"

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

Mom continued making me swoon with her kisses on my neck. When Michelle kissed me again, our tongues danced as we wrapped our arms around each other. When our lips parted, Michelle turned Mom away from me and kissed her. When they stopped kissing, Michelle suggested we go to her room and get more comfortable.

They cupped their hands in mine and led me to Michelle's bedroom. The bed had already been turned down in anticipation of our use. We paused at the end of the bed for Mom to slowly undress me while Michelle watched and approved.

My mother unhooked my top and placed it on a chair by Michelle's dresser. I stepped out of my slippers, waiting for Mom to remove my panties. She knelt before me, easing the red lace garment down my legs, softly kissing them as she did.

I stood before Michelle and Mom nude and anxious to see what they had in store for me. Michelle suggested I get onto the bed and make myself comfortable. I climbed up, propped the pillows, and watched as Mom and Michelle undressed each other.

They weren't in a hurry, delicately removing each other's tee shirts, sweatpants, and panties. The whole scene felt loving and erotic. When they finished, they kissed, then moved to opposite sides of the bed to join me.

I was the center of attention for the first session of our Christmas party. They began sharing my mouth, taking turns kissing me as their hands massaged my breasts and played with my nipples. It was almost overwhelming to me. Michelle left my mouth first, moving down my body with her lips and tongue to start licking and playing with my pussy. Mom continued kissing me until she decided my breasts were more appealing.

The room was filled with moans, sucking noises, and an occasional slurp. The fantasies I had about this weren't as good as the reality.

Mom would suckle and tease my breasts, then return her attention to my lips, neck, and face, lovingly kissing me as I kissed her back. She'd return to my breasts, nursing, massaging, and pinching my nipples. Those alone would have taken me to a sweet orgasm. The addition of Michelle devouring me down below intensified the sensations my body was feeling.

Michelle commented more than Mom did, telling me how sweet I tasted and what a good girl I was. Mom kept whispering how much she loved me and that I was her 'baby.'

Michelle was an expert at taking me to the edge and backing off, then slowly building me up again. She loved describing my pussy to Mom and telling her they should share me down there next time. Mom would mumble and agree with her as she continued working my boobs and mouth over.

Time seemed to stand still, and my brain seemed to go blank as the sensations in my body took over. When Michelle decided it was time, she finally took me over the edge. I thrashed about, hoping I didn't accidentally hit someone. Mom and Michelle sat back and watched, smiling at their handiwork as I rolled around in my euphoric state.

My two lovers changed positions on the bed, kissing each other to congratulate themselves. I watched and felt the love/lust between them and smiled.

When I caught my breath, we all lay together and talked. I was glowing with that beautiful feeling and thanked them for allowing me to be part of their relationship. Michelle said she'd noticed the looks we gave each other and knew we both wanted this but needed a catalyst to ignite the flame.

I thanked her and kissed Michelle deeply while Mom watched and caressed my shoulder. After kissing Michelle, I turned to her and laid a sloppy, wet kiss on her lips.

Michelle said she was going to ask me to choose one of them to be our next focus but decided it should be Mom. Mom smiled and told her it didn't matter, and we'd all be the focus multiple times this weekend.

Michelle grinned, gently pulling Mom to her and kissing her directly over my prone body. When they finished, I sat up, and Mom laid down. I moved to Mom's side and looked over at Michelle.

Michelle smiled and suggested I start. Mom smiled, reaching out with her hand to draw me to her for more kissing. I didn't object, and we began making out once more.

I felt the bed move and looked at Michelle without leaving Mom's lips. She had left the bed to open a drawer on her nightstand.

When I heard the buckles snap together, I knew what she was doing. When the bed moved again, Mom and I paused our kissing to watch as Michelle knelt between Mom's legs, holding Francis as she moved to guide him in slowly.

Mom smiled at Michelle and then asked me to sit back and watch. Michelle lifted and parted Mom's legs, then eased Francis into her. Mom winced initially as Michelle slid it in, and then she moaned, telling us both how good it felt.

Michelle began humping as I watched. She looked over at me, asking me to kiss her. I did as Mom watched us. Then I lay next to Mom so she could suckle my breasts as Michelle fucked her. I focused my attention on Michelle as Mom nursed and licked my nipples.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12