Christmas Honey Trap

Story Info
After a train stoppage, a man hooks up with Victoria Justice.
4.6k words
4
3.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction and is not based on the personality or history of the real life person, they are a character within a fictional story.

It is meant for over 18s only as it contains mature themes and material.

Feedback and comments on this story are encouraged but please be respectful and constructive.

Christmas Honey Trap

with Victoria Justice

"There's no way I can get out tonight. I have tried and tried." Vince said into the phone. "No, I cannot use your fathers name to gain influence."

Victoria shot him a look and a smile as she walked over to the floor length mirror on the back of the door. Her eyes burned a hole in him as he tried to get off the phone.

"Because I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. Why would anyone care about a New York lawyer? They said maybe tomorrow, most likely the day after. As soon as I can, I will get back to New York."

Victoria undid the zip of her all in one snowsuit and dropped it to the floor. As she expected, his eyes fell and locked onto her ass, most guys would do the same in his position. Most girls too, based on some of the proposals she got on a night out. Without hesitation, she dropped her leggings and bent forward to ensure he got a prime look at her thong clad ass, the material barely covering her butthole and pressing against her lips.

"Yeah, I love you too." Vincent said as he stared at the peach in front of him.

He knew when they met that this girl was going to be trouble.

* * * 2 HOURS EARLIER * * *

The bus stopped outside of the motel as the clock struck 9pm. Vincent knew taking the train was a mistake but he couldn't risk suspicion of the TSA in the airport and security on the train was less strict. His boss had assured him that the heat had died down enough that he could return to the city and his father-in-law had always said how great travelling by train was. He was from Europe though and the scenery was more interesting than the flat midwest. Until they hit the snow in Illinois and couldn't go any further.

The train company's attempts at getting accommodation was laughable and they had arranged for the passengers to stay in the only motels available. As he looked out of the window, the bus stopped at the final destination. If anyone was going to be killed, it would be here. He just hoped it wasn't him.

Vincent was the last to step off of the bus and he looked at the remaining passengers, no one looked off. An elderly couple, they would have first dibs, then an older woman on her own, early 60s maybe, a younger girl and then him.

"Hey." he heard from behind.

"Can you come give me a hand with this?"

Vincent looked at the driver and saw the wheel was caught in a drift. He got closer and the driver threw a shovel over to him. They didn't take long to free the wheel and the driver thanked him.

"What's this place like?" Vincent asked as he nodded to the motel.

"That place? Awful, don't eat anything they try to sell you. Order in or run over to that place across the road. Good burgers."

"Thanks. " Vincent said as he started to walk to the motel.

"And that brunette in the red suit, she's been looking at you for the whole journey. Go to the bar and have a good night with her. Merry Christmas."

Vincent watched him laugh as he got back onto the bus and drove away. He quickly walked into the reception area where the brunette in red was finishing up. She did look beautiful as she turned back and walked past, she gave him a look and a smile as she walked past him onto the rooms. Noting the free receptionist, he quickly booked in using his wife's maiden name as he had become accustomed to and got the key.

"You lot had our last rooms and you were last in so I'm afraid you're right at the back."

"No hot tub party for me then." Vincent jokingly said.

"Afraid not but you can fill the bathtub up and use a straw to blow bubbles." the receptionist added as she joined in the joke.

Vincent smiled before grabbing the key and heading out towards the room. He had to walk along all of the corridors before he made it to his room. Vincent slid the key into the door just as the one opposite opened.

"Oh hi," the female voice said. "You were on the bus."

There was no checking to see if she was right, she knew he was.

"Yeah, I'm Vincent." he said, turning around.

"Victoria."

He was struck by how pretty she was, her deep brown eyes hooked him but it was the smile that wound him in. Vincent instantly knew he was in trouble and there was no way he could back out of it if she was interested.

"I'm gonna head out to what they call a bar, if you're interested in coming for a drink."

"Sure, I'll put this stuff in and I'll be right down." he replied as he pushed his door open.

"Well don't leave me waiting." she replied with a smile before waking down the hall. "Vincent."

He watched her go before walking into his room. He knew he needed some accountability so he looked at himself in the mirror. The bathroom one wasn't the best but it was the best on offer in the room and he looked at his green eyes.

"Be smart about this Vincent. Be smart."

* * * PRESENT * * *

Vincent kissed her lips as he pushed her back against the wall. Victoria was dressed in only her underwear now that she had kicked off her shoes but she couldn't feel the cold with the passion that was firing up between the two. She was weak for a man in a black crew neck but she was more interested in what was underneath. He looked like a man with big arms for someone so slender. Her hands dragged the shirt up his midriff and had reached his nipples before he took the hint. Vincent removed his lips from hers and lifted his arms to make it easier for Victoria, he was a lot more dressed than she was and she needed it off to keep on with the progress.

"What a present for me." Victoria said as she fingered her way along his chest to his biceps. "Maybe Madison is right and being a bad girl does get you rewarded by Santa."

Victoria grabbed his head and pulled him back into a kiss, she was more forward this time and slid her tongue into his mouth. Vincent placed his hands on the wall either side of her head before pulling away from the kiss and going for her neck. Victoria closed her eyes in pleasure as she felt him kiss along neck and collarbone before retreating back up.

"You're a Goddess." Vincent whispered as he looked at her again.

"Tell me I'm beautiful." Victoria said as she pulled him back to her neck.

"You're beautiful Victoria." Vincent said in between kisses.

Victoria kept her eyes closed as she felt his lips work around her neck before they started to trail down. He moved to kiss along her breasts, ensuring he only made contact with her exposed skin. He didn't go anywhere near her hard nipples that pressed against her bra, struggling to get out of the material that enclosed them.

"What about my breasts?" Victoria asked as she pulled the cups of the bra down.

Vincent looked at her exposed breasts, the brown nipples framed with the areolas perfectly. He leaned down and started kissing along her breasts, awakening her nipples that became hard quickly. Vincent flicked the nipples with his tongue causing Victoria to moan out loud. He enjoyed the sound of this and started to suck on her breasts, causing the moans to become louder and more often. She grabbed at his hair and held him in place on her right breasts, Vincent knew this was where she wanted him so flicked along her nipple with his tongue before he bit down.

"Oooooh," Victoria moaned in the sexiest way Vincent had ever heard.

"Your breasts are perfect." he said before pushing them together and smothering his face in them.

"Wait until you see my pussy."

Victoria removed her bra and brought Vincent's face back up to kiss him. Their tongues were entwined and it allowed Victoria's hands to slide down to the belt around his waist. She unbuckled it quickly and slid it off so she could hold it in her hands. Victoria broke the kiss and pushed him back slightly so there was a gap between their bodies, her back still pressed against the wall.

"I think fucking a married man I just met makes me a very naughty girl for Christmas."

"I guess so." Vincent said as he looked over the brunette's body.

He hadn't lied when he said her breasts were perfect, they were sized perfectly on her chest and they were pert enough that they were nice to look at. He would have preferred bigger nipples but they were a nice size compared to her areolas. His eyes scanned down her flat stomach to the small thong she wore, the material was sheer so he could see she was shaved with the top of her slit just slightly visible.

"Maybe you should punish me for being naughty." Victoria said as she handed him the belt.

*** 1 HOUR EARLIER ***

"So why is an actress getting on the train? Haven't you got people to sort you out with a first class fight?" Vincent asked.

"Well yes obviously but I don't know. I fancied a change I guess. I spent the summer in Europe and everyone uses it over there so I thought I'd try it here. I won't be doing it again."

"No? Is the Amtrak experience not to your liking?"

"The train was fine but I'd rather be in a jacuzzi overlooking Time Square right now rather than wherever the hell we are."

"Well I've been told that we can run the bath and blow bubbles with a straw if you need that experience."

"I think putting the idea of me in a bikini in your head is enough."

"You think that's what's in my head, huh?" Vincent asked.

"Unless Barbara is more to your liking." Victoria said as she nodded to the older lady behind the bar.

Vincent laughed as they looked over the bar. She was paying more attention to the television than anything else but Vincent couldn't imagine her appealing to anyone.

"No, I think you hold my interest far better but I think the bikini would leave you overdressed."

"It's a very small bikini." Victoria replied with a wink.

She placed her phone down onto the table, unlocked and facing him, before rising from her chair.

"I need to go to the little ladies room."

He watched her walk off before looking down at the phone. It was opened up on her messaging app and it was a thread to someone called Madison. He gave into temptation to see what it said.

V: This guy is so cute

M: Well fuck him then

V: He's married, my eyes keeps going to the finger, hoping it'll loosen up

M: So he can loosen you up?

V: I'll be loose enough for him

V: I just want him to bend me over the table and go to town

M: Be forward then. You won't see him again so just rock his world

V: What should I say?

M: I. Want. To. Put. Your. Dick. In. My. Puss.

He looked up and saw her leaning against the wall next to the bathroom door. She was burning a hole into him with her eyes, it looked more like passion than anger. She sat down and put the phone back into her pocket before draining her wine.

"You wanna come up to my room?" Vincent asked.

* * * PRESENT * * *

Victoria moaned as she felt Vincent's belt connect to her ass cheeks. She liked a man with power and, even though she knew he was holding back, he slapped her ass with enough force to leave a red mark.

"Now tell me what are you?"

"A slut." Victoria answered. "A dirty little slut going back to a married man's room. A dirty slut who's got a craving for cock."

Victoria didn't usually go for the degrading language but there was something in Vincent that inspired her to. He slapped her ass with the belt again, causing the brunette to moan with pleasure. She was still dressed in her tiny thong but it provided no protection from the spanking or from the wetness emanating from her pussy.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Vincent asked.

"Yes." Victoria moaned.

She slipped off his knee and looked at her ass in the mirror, there were red marks on her right cheek caused by the spanking. She turned around to him and smiled. Victoria slipped the thong off and Vincent got his first view of her neat slit, no hair around her mound at all. There was a moment of silence before Victoria walked over to the bed and settled on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at Vincent, beckoning him over with the lustful look on her face.

Vincent didn't need anything else to encourage him. He slipped off his black underwear and walked over to Victoria with his erect cock in his hand. Victoria smiled as she saw him approach, he wasn't as well hung as she wanted but she knew he would do the job. The brunette dropped her front down to the bed, presenting easy access to her pussy to him. Victoria didn't want to waste any time.

"Come on, put your cock in me," She said with slight frustration.

"No reason to not be polite, say please."

Victoria closed her eyes as she waited for his cock.

"Put your cock in me please."

With the words said out loud, Vincent grabbed her left hip and guided his cock into her pussy. Victoria let out a large moan as she felt her pussy get filled by Vincent as he was able to push his full length in with ease. With the position she was in, Victoria was able to feel a rush of pleasure through her body before he started to rock into a rhythm. Vincent looked down at the actress and his eyes trailed down to her ass, it looked so good as she was bent down that he wanted to feel it. He took his hand off his cock and started to rub her ass cheek, a feeling Victoria enjoyed in tandem with her pussy being penetrated.

"That feels so good."

Vincent smiled as he pushed his cock into her with a quicker rhythm, the friction caused by it passing between her pussy lips increasing the pleasure going through her body. Victoria had her eyes closed and a smile on her face as she felt hm fuck her, the feeling of his muscular abdomen hitting her ass with every thrust triggering the endorphins inside her. The juices from her pussy coating his cock even more with every thrust.

Victoria didn't orgasm every time she had sex but when she felt the right connection with someone, the big O wouldn't be too far away and that was how she felt now. Victoria's hand slipped down to her pussy and she started to rub her clit to work in conjunction with Vincent's cock. She could feel this length move between her lips as her fingers worked in a circular motion on her clitoris.

"Oh god, this is so good. Let me cum on your cock." Victoria said breathlessly.

"Fuck your pussy is tight. I could fuck it all night."

"It's yours, now make me scream."

Vincent listened to Victoria's demand and reacted accordingly. He moved his hand away from her ass cheek but the girl in front of him grabbed it and placed it back. Her ass was a big erogenous zone and Victoria intended to keep it having the attention it deserved.

"Get me over the line. Make me cum." Victoria said as she increased the movement of her fingers.

The sound of squelching added to the sound of their bodies hitting against each other as Victoria's pussy got wetter. The pleasure increased in tandem with the octave of her moans as he got closer to her orgasm. Victoria looked briefly to the window before turning her head to see Vincent having his eyes closed, the brunette glad he was enjoying it as much as her.

Victoria started to push back against Vincent's body so his cock would go deeper inside her pussy. Her eyes closed again with pleasure as her arms buckled and dropped back down, the angle pushing Vincent's cock in as far as it could go. This change pushed Victoria over the edge and her orgasm went through her body, her pussy drenching Vincent's cock with the orgasmic juices.

"Holy shit." Victoria whispered as she dropped down onto the bed as Vincent withdrew from her.

* * * SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER * * *

"Which one is he?" Victoria asked as she sat on the platform.

"Black, curly hair. Stereotypical criminal look."

"I see him. He's hot."

"Perfect for you to fuck him then. Just make sure it's within view of the window so I can take the photos."

"I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this Claire."

The older woman poured sugar into her coffee as she looked at the younger girl. She was beautiful and had a great body, no wonder her name was on everyone's lips back at headquarters.

"Victoria, we did you a big favour stopping that stalker. All we're asking is for you to fuck a guy who'd be cheating on his wife anyway. From what we've seen, he's perfectly capable in bed so you'll have a good time."

"And then we're done?"

There was a pause before she answered Victoria

"And then you'll never hear from me or the FBI again."

Victoria nodded before standing and walking towards the train. The older woman smiled as she looked at her ticket. It had been a while since she had used a train, it was a stupid mode of transport. The phone rang as the train pulled into the station.

"Yeah, she's not backed out. Make sure the train company knows where they need to stop and I'll do the rest."

* * * PRESENT * * *

Vincent stared up at the pussy that hovered above his face, he took a moment to see how smooth Victoria's slit was. There was no hair at all so she had either a really good waxer or had been through laser surgery. He licked his index finger and ran it along her slit causing the girl to shiver with pleasure. He knew the area was still sensitive from her earlier orgasm so didn't push it too much but massaged the area around her pussy with his finger.

The moans from Victoria were slightly muted as he looked down her body to see her mouth full of his cock. She was able to take quite a lot as she sucked on his erect member, her lips moved down the skin as her fingers jerked in rhythm with her sucking.

"Oh Victoria, you've got such a good mouth." he moaned as Victoria took more cock in his mouth.

She didn't reply as she was more than happy sucking on his cock. Her tongue slipped around the head of his cock as she grasped it in her hand. Victoria jerked her hand along the cock before dribbling down saliva onto it. She couldn't see Vincent's face but she knew he was watching and she hoped that he loved it as much as her exes did. Waiting for the right moment, she jerked his cock with some pace and watched as a little precum slipped out onto the head.

Victoria could hear Vincent moaning as she played with his cock, it had got to the point where he had given up teasing her pussy and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock being played with. She leaned down to get closer and lowered one hand to feel his balls. They were starting to tighten and she knew he wouldn't last much longer. Victoria licked the head, taking the precum with it, before wrapping her mouth around his cock. As soon as her tongue licked the head of his cock, the first shot of cum entered her mouth. It tasted sweet and she held the mouth in place as the semen shot out of his cock.

After his cum subsided. Victoria climbed off Vincent's face and turned around to face him. He looked up at her to see Victoria open her mouth to reveal the cum settled in her mouth. There was a smile on her face and she made a show of swallowing his full load.

"I usually like to give a guy a snowball but I think you'd slap me."

"There's only one part of you I'd like to slap and that's that cute ass of yours."

"Shame I didn't bring any lubricant." Victoria replied as she bit her lip.

* * * 2 HOURS EARLIER * * *

Victoria looked at herself in the mirror. She liked to tease guys but was never as provocative as her sister. Her red snowsuit did nothing for her figure so she would have to rely on her face. She grabbed her red lipstick and painted it on to make sure it had a bright colour and was easily noticeable.

"How do I hook you in?" she asked herself.

She took her mind away from Victoria and put it into Madison's eyes. It took a moment but she quickly got her mind in the right frame and smiled. She quickly whipped the snowsuit off and walked over to her suitcase. Her black underwear was comfortable for travelling but didn't scream seduction. It was a comfortable bra and full panty set that hid everything. Victoria looked through the suitcase and found the bra and thong set she wanted, she had brought two with her as Madison wanted a set. Hers was slightly smaller than Victoria's and this would do the trick, it would highlight her assets better and Madison would be delighted to know what it was used for.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12