Christmas in July

Story Info
Caught on the naughty list, I get fucked by ol' St Nick.
1.3k words
4.14
18k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught on the naughty list, I get fucked by ol St Nick.

It was a cold and blustery winter evening. Christmas Eve to be exact...

It had been a long and lonely winter and I sat on the couch, just relaxing, drinking my warm tea with Bailey's in front of the dying fire.

I looked around the room and admired the beautiful tree I had put up and the piles of presents that lay under it, neatly wrapped. My kids would be so excited the next morning. I had been divorced 2 years prior... Life was tough as a single mom but oh, so rewarding.

I began thinking of Christmas's past... past lovers, past flings, etc. I was all done wrapping presents, kids had gone to bed hours ago. I decided I should give myself a little gift... maybe some "me" time.

I went and got out my small, purple vibrator. It was little but always got the job done. After putting in 2 fresh batteries, I laid down a towel on the couch and lifted my Grinch nightgown... I started slowly circling my clit as my pussy began to glisten. As I got wetter, I pushed the vibe deeper inside. I closed my eyes and began to really get into it... The vibrator buzzing on my clit as the shaft of the toy fucked my hungry pussy. As I started to reach climax, I heard a noise...

...I was jolted from my joy as on the roof, there arose such a clatter... I opened one eye to see a large man in a red suit appear with a whoosh right out of my fireplace! He looked at me.. vibrator still in hand, pussy exposed.

I was still in disbelief when he said quietly, "Well, well well... looks like you're on the Naughty List this year!" with a knowing twinkle in his eye.

"Santa?!?" I blurted out finally. He winked at me and then set down his heavy sack, loaded with presents. He took a few steps closer and began to unzip his red trousers. As I gazed up at him, he unfurled the biggest cock I had ever seen. Dangling behind it, were two huge balls, just as heavily loaded as the sack of gifts he had brought.

"Be a good girl now or Santa won't be bringing you any toys," he chuckled.

I knelt in front of him and began to suck Santa's big cock. He stuffed my mouth with it and leaned forward. His big black boots squeaked as he leaned into my mouth, fucking his cock right down my throat.

I looked up into those all-knowing eyes and still could not believe what was happening. Santa winked and said, "Take my cum you little ho, ho, hoe!"

He shoved his cock deeper down my throat. I started to choke and cry a little as his peppermint-flavored load spewed onto my tonsils.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said, with another gleam in his eye. He motioned for me to go to the couch and there he bent me over it. His huge hands caressed my breasts, thighs, ass, and pussy.

"Have you been a bad girl?" he asked as he spanked me hard. Santa's magic could bend both time and space and he knew we wouldn't be discovered. He had paused time at my house (which was how he was able to visit every home, in one night). He spanked me again.

"Are you Santa's little slut?" whispered Santa.

I gasped "No!" but that answer wouldn't suffice.

He took off his great big belt and laid it across my ass.

"I'll ask you again Susan, are you Santa's little slut?" With that said, he cracked the belt across my ass, not too hard, but hard enough to sting.

"Yes, Santa! I am your little slut!" I whimpered, with tears in my eyes.

He spanked me once more and when he was satisfied I had been punished enough, he glanced at the table. There we had set out some gingerbread cookies, 2 large carrots (for the reindeer), and a glass of milk. He chugged the milk and grabbed one of the cookies. He shoved it in my mouth, holding his hand over my nose, gagging me with the cookie. "Mmmmm" I tried to say but couldn't. He then grabbed the largest carrot. "Bend over you little slut" Santa said.

With my ass raised, he began to slide the carrot up and down my pussy.

Poking it in ever so slightly... He rubbed the cold carrot on my pussy, onto my clit... then he got the vibrator I had dropped earlier.

He had me hold the vibrator inside my pussy as he began to poke my ass with the carrot. When he had gotten the carrot about halfway up my ass, I began to get close to orgasm. I could hear Santa's heavy breathing behind me and I started to cum and squirted down my leg onto the couch. He laughed a jolly laugh as he began to push the carrot further up my ass.

He pulled the vibrator out of its spot and began shoving his huge cock inside me. With each push of his cock, he jammed the carrot up my ass at the same time. His cock stretched my poor little pussy but I wanted to be a good girl for Santa.

He began pumping hard and pushed the carrot so only an inch was left outside of my dirty little hole. He started pumping harder, pulling me back so his cock was fully inside me and as he did, he pushed the carrot in all the way, my greedy ass began to swallow it.

He pumped a few more times, with tears in my eyes I came again. As I came, my pussy clenched down onto Santa's fat cock and he started to cum too... With one more big pump, he pushed himself deep and sighed with relief as load after load of his cum filled up my tight pussy.

The carrot began to emerge from my asshole and he pushed it back in a few times then pulled it out as he also withdrew his cock. My ass and pussy gaped and thick white globs of Santa's cum oozed out of me.

I turned around to lick his cock clean. "Wow, look's like you've been a good girl after all!" Santa exclaimed. He put on his big red pants and belt, his eyes twinkling.

I grabbed a towel and began to clean myself off.

He began to lay out many gifts under our tree then took one more glance at me. He embraced me, kissed me, and grabbed my ass one last time. As he kissed me, he dipped 2 fingers back inside my pussy and pushed his thumb into my used ass. He spanked me and said, "See you next year!" as he winked, and then with a twitch of his nose, he was up the chimney and out of sight.

I cleaned up the room and went back to the couch to rest but must have fallen asleep because before I knew it, I was awoken to my children's voices as they squealed with delight at the presents they saw.

I awoke as if from a dream... Everything naughty had been cleaned up from the night before. Thinking about what a bizarre dream I had had that night, I began to laugh to myself.

"Santa fantasies, jeez I really must get out more." I set a New Year's Resolution to find myself a man...

I got up to use the restroom. My pussy gushed a load of Santa's cum as I peed. I moaned a little and looked in the mirror... across my ass cheek, there was a huge belt-buckle-shaped welt.

I almost fainted when I realized.. it hadn't been a dream at all!