Christmas in the Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * *

Lisa woke me up with a gentle nudge the next morning.

"Jill and I are going out," Lisa said. "I figured we'd go to brunch and then maybe do some shopping. We'll be home this afternoon. Text me if you need anything."

"Okay," I said groggily. "What time is it?"

"A little after 9:00," Lisa replied. "No need to get up. I'll lock the door on the way out, so you can sleep in if you want."

"Thanks, baby," I said. "Have fun."

"We will," Lisa answered. "See you later."

I slept for another hour or so and got out of bed around 10:00. I made some coffee and toast, turned on the sports channel, and sat down on the couch where I remained for a couple of hours. I did a few chores around the apartment but mostly loafed about for much of the morning and early afternoon.

Lisa and Jill returned around 3:00 with shopping bags in hand. My wife loved to shop, and my sister-in-law was far from a good influence in that regard. I could only imagine what unnecessary things the two of them decided to buy.

"Hi, honey," Lisa said when they walked in.

"Hi, baby," I replied. "Hi, Jill."

"Hey, Johnny," Jill said back.

The girls removed their shoes and placed them by the door.

"Did you two have fun?" I asked.

"Definitely," Lisa answered. "We both bought a few things, and I heard a couple of interesting stories from Jill over brunch."

"Oh yeah?" I asked instinctively as I sipped on a lukewarm cup of coffee.

"Mhmm," Lisa said back. "Like how you saw my big sister's boobies last night."

I nearly choked on my coffee.

"What?" I asked, hoping the plausible deniability approach would work.

"Oh don't play dumb, Johnny," Jill said. "We both know you saw my tits last night."

"And now I do, too," Lisa chimed in.

"It was an accident," I said hastily. "I didn't mean to. I'm not some kind of voyeur."

"Mhmm, sure you didn't," Lisa retorted.

I couldn't tell if my wife was upset or if she was having fun with this.

"It won't happen again," I said. "I promise."

"Do you want it to happen again?" Lisa asked.

"Sorry, what?" I asked back.

"Exactly what I said," Lisa replied. The three of us shared a couple of back-and-forth glances.

"Lisa told me what you wanted for Christmas," Jill added.

"Baseball tickets?" I said unironically.

"I heard you wanted a threesome," Jill said nonchalantly.

"Oh," I said. "I didn't mean..." My voice trailed off. I could feel my face getting warm.

"Here's the offer," Lisa said. "For the next three days, Jill and I will spend all our time in the apartment completely naked. You'll be able to see our boobs, butts, and everything else. But here's the catch — you can't masturbate, and you can't touch either of us sexually. That means no jerking off, no orgasms, and no sex. If you break the rules, we put our clothes back on, and all of this comes to an end. If you last the full three days until Christmas, maybe I'll let you have that threesome you asked for. Deal?"

"I don't know what to say," I answered truthfully. "You're okay with this, Jill? And Lisa, you're fine with me seeing your sister naked?"

"Yup," they answered, practically in unison.

"So what do you say?" Lisa asked. "If you're not up for it, we don't have to do it. But we're game if you are."

"Okay," I said. "Let's do it. Could we start in ten minutes so I can rub one out first?"

"Nope," Lisa asked. "If we do it, it starts now. Your call."

"No problem," I said, attempting to sound unfazed. "I can manage."

"Great," Lisa said. "This'll be fun. Don't you think so, Jill?"

"Absolutely," Jill chimed in. "I guess that means it's time for us to strip."

"I guess so," Lisa said in agreement.

The two girls did just that. Lisa went first, pulling her red sweater over her head and leaving her breasts semi-exposed behind her black bra. She unbuttoned her pants next and slowly pulled them down to her ankles. Her eyes lit up, and she smirked as she removed each article of clothing. I could tell she was enjoying this.

So was I. My penis was hardening in my pants, but I was forbidden from giving it any attention. All I could do was watch the show and let my sex organ continue to enlarge.

Lisa stepped out of her pants and kicked them to the side. Her socks quickly met a similar fate. All that remained now were Lisa's black bra and red panties. Not passing up an opportunity to be a tease, Lisa turned around and rubbed her hands along her butt. Her undies covered very little of her cheeks, which subtly jiggled with each movement.

Lisa unhooked her bra and let it fall forward out of my view.

"And now for the grand finale," Lisa said alluringly.

She ever so slowly pulled her panties down past her bum and let them fall to the floor. I loved the sight of my wife's ass as much as I did the first time I saw it all those years ago. It took everything in my power not to lurch forward and give it a firm squeeze. My penis was throbbing.

"Turn around," I said. "I want to see all of you."

Lisa did as I asked but made a dramatic yet ineffective attempt to cover certain portions of her torso. Her ample boobs spilled out over her arms, though her hand did manage to cover at least a little bit of her mound.

Jill just looked on all the while, with her gaze bouncing back and forth from Lisa to me.

"Let's see those tits," Jill said. "We don't have all day here, sis."

Lisa dropped her hands, leaving her boobs unobstructed. Her brown nipples were fully erect, perhaps because of the cool December air or perhaps because she was turned on by her little performance.

I caught a fuller glimpse of her mound, which was covered in a fine layer of dark brown stubble. I wanted nothing more than to dive between her legs and lick her until she came. But it would have to wait.

"My turn?" Jill asked.

Not waiting for an answer, she removed her shirt and quickly unfastened her bra, which promptly fell to her feet. Her small, pert breasts stood out from her chest. Jill's small brown nipples were erect, too.

"Didn't see the need to make a big deal of that part," Jill quipped. "You already saw these last night."

"It was an accident!" I reiterated.

"This time it's not," Jill said. She walked toward me and gently massaged her boobs. She gave each nipple a gentle squeeze and positioned them about a foot away from my face.

I licked my lips and started to lean forward before she stopped me.

"Oh no you don't," Jill said. "You can look but you can't touch. Isn't that right, Lisa?"

"I do believe that was the deal," Lisa chimed in. Lisa walked over and positioned herself similarly.

I had two girls' breasts right in my face but was powerless to do anything about it. My penis ached in my pants.

"Now," Jill said. "Where was I?"

She delicately unbuttoned her jeans, lowering them one inch at a time at a deliberate pace and exposing the light blue cotton fabric of her underwear bit by bit. Jill stopped lowering her jeans once they reached her knees and instead pulled the lace trim of her undies upward. I could see the outline of her vulva in the curves of the fabric. My sister-in-law was taking this erotic strip session to a whole new level. I wondered if she had done this before.

Jill expertly worked her way through the rest of her disrobement. She pulled off her jeans and shed her socks, leaving her with just the form-fitting light blue undies. I longed to see her crotch, and I didn't have to wait more than a few seconds.

Jill slowly pulled her panties down, uncovering an immaculately maintained landing strip of curly, dark brown hair. With a swift tug, Jill let her panties fall to the ground, exposing her shaven sex lips. She slipped her right index finger inside herself, which emerged wet and glistening before slipping it in her mouth.

"Want a taste?" Jill said coyly. "Oh wait, that's not allowed." She smiled and winked at me.

"Think you can make it through three days of this?" Lisa asked.

"I don't think I have a choice," I replied. My erect penis pushed against the fabric of my pants. This was not going to be easy.

"Sure you do," Jill said. "You can give yourself a release and put an end to this at any time. You just need to decide whether that's what you want. I'll leave you to think about that while I go pee."

Jill whirled around and shuffled to the bathroom door.

"Unless you want to watch?" Jill said with a smirk.

"Maybe another time," I replied nonchalantly. I wanted to say yes, but I needed to give myself a break, if only for a minute or two.

"Suit yourself," Jill replied. "It's a standing offer. You might like it." Jill winked again and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I said to Lisa once Jill was out of earshot. I took my wife by the hand and led her into our bedroom.

"Everything okay?" Lisa asked.

"That's what I was going to ask you," I replied. "You're sure you're up for this? I know I said I wanted a threesome and all that, but we really don't have to do this if you're not comfortable."

"I actually think it's very comfortable to go without clothes," she answered. "There's no chafing, no tight pants. It's great."

"You know what I mean," I said.

"I know. And I am comfortable with this. I want to do it for you."

"You don't think it's weird for me to see your sister naked? And what about if the threesome happens?"

"I'd rather it be with her than someone else. We've both seen each other naked before, so there's no anxiety there. The only thing new is that you're seeing her naked now, too. I trust you completely and know you won't start an affair with Jill after this. And I know she won't tell a soul about what we're doing. There's no way she'd say "oh yeah, I fucked my sister's husband and spent three days completely naked around him." We don't have another sibling for her to tell, and she sure as hell won't tell our parents. Long story short, I don't see news of this getting out, inside or outside the family."

"That's a good point," I said. "And you don't think it'll be weird to, you know, fool around with your sister?"

"I don't know how much fooling around with her I'm going to do," Lisa countered. "Walking around naked for a few days isn't really fooling around. And if the three of us sleep together, it's more about Jill and me giving you the best Christmas present you'll ever receive, not me trying to get another girl off or vice versa. We'll see what happens in the heat of the moment, I guess. But I'm going to be focused on pleasing my husband."

"If you say so," I replied.

We heard the toilet flush from across the apartment.

"I think we should get back out there," Lisa said. "I don't want this to get weird all of a sudden."

"You're right," I said as I started walking out of our bedroom. "Oh and Lisa?"

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"For this. You're an amazing wife."

"I know," she said with a smile.

We emerged from our bedroom a few seconds before Jill came out of the bathroom.

"So, what's the plan for this afternoon?" Jill asked.

"I thought the three of us could decorate a gingerbread house together," Lisa replied. "I bought a decorating kit earlier this week. I figured it could be fun."

"Perfect," Jill replied. "It'll be my first nude gingerbread house."

We all laughed.

"I'll put on some Christmas music," I said.

With holiday tunes filling our apartment, we sat down at our kitchen table to begin assembling and decorating the gingerbread house. I got a sturdy piece of cardboard to serve as the base for the dwelling and started to assemble the four walls of the home.

"Could each of you hold a couple of these walls?" I asked. "I want to make sure I can get enough frosting around them so they won't fall."

The girls did as I asked, leaning toward the center of the table to carefully grasp the sides of the gingerbread house. As they did, Lisa's nipples brushed up against my left arm, and Jill's did the same against my right arm. I felt the warmth of the girls' breasts on my skin and smiled. My erection had lessened for a few minutes before, but my penis began hardening again. It was going to be impossible to last three days, I thought.

I desperately tried to focus on affixing the walls of the house to each other and to the cardboard base.

"I think I've got enough frosting in the cracks to hold them together," I said. "You should be able to let go now."

"You didn't want to put any frosting in my cracks?" Jill teased as she removed her hands from the gingerbread structure. "You could've licked it out afterward." She winked at me and slid her hands down toward her crotch.

"I think that would be against the rules, Jillian," I said. "And we can't have that."

"Oops," Jill said. "My bad. I guess the image of you licking frosting from between my legs will have to be enough to satisfy you. Right, sis?"

Lisa nodded in agreement.

"You're both crazy," I said. "I hope you know that."

"We know," Lisa said.

"We just don't care," Jill added.

My penis was fully hardened in my pants. My balls ached from the visual Jill provided and from the general excitement of the afternoon.

"Just help me do the roof," I said to no one in particular.

With the same skin-to-skin contact as before, we quickly assembled the roof. Before long, the house stood on its own, and we were ready to start decorating.

We added mints and gumdrops and licorice and all sorts of other things. The bare gingerbread walls turned into a vibrant hodgepodge of multicolored candies as afternoon turned to early evening.

"I have an idea," Jill said unprompted. "Let's add some pieces of candy cane to make a walkway up to the front of the house. Lisa and I bought some this afternoon. It'll look great."

"Go for it," Lisa said. "They're in the bag on the counter."

Jill stood up and walked a few steps into the kitchen to grab the candy canes. My eyes followed her naked body as she moved across the room, and my gaze was particularly drawn to her tight ass. I longed to squeeze it, but I couldn't believe I was having such sexual thoughts about someone other than Lisa.

"Distracted?" Lisa asked me softly.

"A little," I admitted.

"She's got a nice ass, right?" Lisa continued.

"Yes I do," Jill said as she returned to the table with the candy canes. "My pussy is even better. But you can't have either one, at least not right now."

"This is cruel," I said.

"You think that's bad?" Jill asked. "Watch this."

My sister-in-law took a candy cane out of the box and unwrapped it. I watched intently as she sat back in her chair and spread her legs. I had an unobstructed view of her vulva, and she used her left hand to spread her lips, putting her pink interior on display.

Jill took the straight end of the candy cane and gently inserted it into her vagina. She pushed it further and further inside herself until much of its length had disappeared from view. A few seconds later she removed the candy cane from her pink interior and held it out in front of me.

"Want a little taste?" she said. "I think you'll like it."

"Can I?" I asked Lisa. "Technically, I wouldn't be touching either of you."

"That's true," my wife said. "Go ahead."

"And you're okay with it?" I asked Jill.

"More than okay with it," she said back. She pushed the candy cane into herself once more. "I want you to be able to taste me better," she said, removing the candy cane and offering it to me again.

I opened my mouth and let her gradually push the peppermint stick in. The minty flavor was strong, but I could taste the remnants of Jill's juices on it, too. I savored the taste, but with each passing second, the melting peppermint further overpowered the taste of my sister-in-law's insides.

"I think you've had enough," Jill said as she pulled the candy cane out of my mouth and began positioning it near the gingerbread house.

"Don't worry, honey," Lisa said. "I'll let you taste me now." Lisa grabbed a candy cane of her own and slipped it inside herself.

I longed to bury my head between my wife's legs. I so badly wanted to lick her until the candy cane dissolved in my mouth, bit by bit. But that would have to wait.

Lisa moved the peppermint stick around her interior a few times and then offered it to me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Lisa pushed it in.

As before, the peppermint was stronger than the taste of Lisa's vagina. But Lisa's taste was also much more familiar and recognizable. I tried to block out the peppermint and savor the receding flavors of my wife's juices before they disappeared.

Lisa pulled the candy cane out of my mouth and added it to the gingerbread display. My erect penis ached terribly all the while.

"I'm sorry," I said. "But that was fucking hot."

The girls laughed and smiled at each other. They were obviously enjoying this. I was, too.

Trying to take my mind off the sexual tension, I turned my attention back to the gingerbread house. The three of us continued to add to the vibrant landscape. I added some shrubbery with green candies while Jill and Lisa enhanced their candy cane walkway — this time without any bodily additives.

"I know what this needs," Lisa said as the decorating neared completion.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Powdered sugar," Lisa replied. "It'll look like snow."

Lisa hurried off to the kitchen, her bum jiggling a bit with each step. My eyes feasted upon my wife's naked body. I had seen her naked countless times before, but she looked sexier than ever right then.

She promptly returned with the powdered sugar and opened up the bag. Both Lisa and Jill took a handful of the white substance and attempted to create a light coating on top of the gingerbread structure. They succeeded, but they somehow got an equal amount of sugar on themselves.

"I guess we're done then," Lisa said as she tried to brush some of the excess sugar off her left breast.

"I guess we are," Jill agreed.

"Anyone else hungry?" Lisa asked.

Jill and I both nodded in affirmation. After a brief discussion, we decided to order a pizza for delivery from a local restaurant. We made sure to order plenty of sides to go with it. I called in the order while the girls cleaned up the table and moved the gingerbread house to the kitchen counter.

"They said it'll be about half an hour before it gets here," I said.

We spent the time tidying up the apartment, pouring glasses of wine, and picking out another Christmas movie for the evening.

Since I was the only one wearing a stitch of clothing, I agreed to meet the pizza delivery man in the lobby of the apartment building. I tipped him a little extra, offered a few holiday pleasantries, and quickly returned to the two naked women in my apartment.

I brought the food inside, put it on the coffee table, and went to the master bedroom to get changed into something more comfortable for the rest of the evening. The two girls followed me into the bedroom.

"What're you doing?" I asked. "The deal was you two would be naked, not that you'd watch me change my pants."

"We talked while you were downstairs," Lisa said.

"And we have a proposal," Jill added.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We thought it'd be more fun if you were naked, too," Lisa said.

"But we know we were tormenting you earlier," Jill interjected. "And we know it might be difficult for you to last three days like this, especially if all of us are naked."

"That's why we're giving you something in return," Lisa continued.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, not knowing where this was going.

"Yup," Jill said. "In return for you being naked, we'll let you get yourself off tonight — but just once."

"Jill and I will get ourselves off at the same time," Lisa explained. "Before we have dinner, the three of us will masturbate together on the couch. That way we can all release a little tension and get ready for the long haul until Christmas."