Christmas Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, I slowly began moving my hips, gliding my sex up and down his pole. We both let out moans of pleasure, and hearing him vocalize his pleasure only spurred me on. I loved that he was vocal, and my body expressed that love by gushing even more. His cock was soaked already and I hadn't even climaxed yet.

My own moans turned into a mixture of gasps and whimpers as I rode him. Every up-down motion pushed his cock into my core and my body quivered with pain and pleasure at the same time. He felt so damn good with every stroke it was driving me to go harder.

We kissed each other hard and he held onto my hips as I rode him. I picked up the pace, with my clit pressing into his stomach, and pretty soon the sound of skin slapping together was louder than the Christmas song currently playing on the radio.

"Oh god, Caleb." I exclaimed uncontrollably. The man felt better than any fantasy I could have ever dreamed of, and my body responded in ways I had no control of. I heard him grunt and felt him squeeze my ass cheeks hard. I don't know what he was trying to tell me, but it only made me lose more control.

I was bouncing on his cock before long, feeling his tip jam into my cervix and letting out loud moans and squeals of bliss. I lifted my head up and he quickly pressed his lips into my neck. I felt his tongue run up and down the side of my neck, it felt good but it was nothing compared to how he was making my insides feel. My toes curled and my pussy tightened. My orgasm was approaching and it was going to be a good one.

"Baby I'm..." He called out.

"Me too!" I interrupted, knowing he was close to the edge as well. I kissed him hard on the lips and looked him in the eyes as I bounced on his magnificent pole. "Cum with me, inside me." I managed to squeal out.

"Are you...?" I shook my head to answer his question before he could even finish. I wasn't on birth control, and my brain knew the risks we were taking, but my body was acting on its own accord.

"It's... ok..." I managed to say in between moans. He remained silent, focused on the pleasure we were both feeling.

Our orgasms hit at the same time. Another piece of evidence that made me feel like we were made for each other. I speared myself on his cock one last time and let out a loud squeal as I came. My juices flowed out freely, gushing all over his cock and forming a puddle at the base. Caleb let out long groans and held me tight as his cock twitched inside me, shooting out rope after rope of his seed.

I felt his cum coat my walls, and begin dripping down, and simply moaned in response. We kissed each other deep, our bodies still connected. I didn't want to move, only wanted to feel him inside me forever and hold onto him for the rest of my life. At this very moment, I knew one thing was for sure. I was in love.

We remained in our position, kissing each other softly while the music played from his radio. Even now, I took note of the song that was playing, "Christmas Love" by Victory. The song would be forever immortalized in my mind, the soundtrack to the moment I fell in love with this man. The assistant that helped me get through the semester without any more issues from the students.

As we continued making out, he softened his grip on me and rubbed his hands along my back. I felt his cock soften inside me and pouted internally. The selfish side of me wanted more, and I slowly began moving my hips to coax another erection out of him.

Then we saw bright lights flashing through our foggy windows and I gasped. I froze up, knowing what it was. An officer coming to check up on us. I started to panic as I remembered we were still parked in front of the bowling alley. Sex in public was illegal, for obvious reasons, and now here I was, ass naked on top of my man with his cock still buried inside of me. There was no way of talking ourselves out of it. We were caught, and were on the verge of losing our jobs.

But the lights kept moving. They moved past our car and down the street, and the sound of a truck followed along with it.

"Just a snow plow." Caleb whispered, as if he was able to sense my sudden trepidation. I looked at him and let out a relieved sigh as the snow plow disappeared down the road. We both burst into a fit of laughter and pressed our heads together.

"We should get going." I said with a heavy sigh. Caleb nodded and we shared yet another kiss.

"My house is pretty close." He stated. I smiled and nuzzled my nose against his nose and responded.

"Good."