Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body betrayed her once again and she began to shake, on the brink of orgasm herself. He felt this and used the opportunity to thrust in even faster. If her mouth hadn't been around his cock, she'd have been having a screaming orgasm. Just as she was about to release her mouth to get air she felt his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She hated to admit she liked the sensation but her body responded for her as she began to freely pour her juices onto him, her muscles now convulsing as she eagerly licked up the mess she'd made on him. 

She peered up at him to give a devilish glance of thanks, hoping she could still work out her promotion. The sudden wave of ecstasy had her feeling dizzy and he could tell by her clumsiness in sitting back down.

"Why don't you go freshen up and get some water" he suggested, "I can go get stuff for Mrs Wynter alone. We'll continue this Monday morning in my office." 

Stunned, wondering what more she'd signed herself up for but desperately needing water at this point, she simply responded, "ok."

Hoping for a few minutes alone, she entered through the back door. Peering around the corner of the stairwell she continued until the last corner where she heard some chatter and giggling. She tried to make out the voices but the music from the party was now so loud she couldn't hear anything discernible. She would have to pass them or go back outside. She licked her lips, ensuring there wasn't any of her boss' cum still on them. She checked her hair as best she could, made sure her skirt was straight and stockings fixed and made her way around the last corner. 

Turning, she saw Santa standing and inching away from a very drunk and giggling Alyssa inching forward touching him in any way possible. Her eyes met Bobby's and she couldn't help but display a defeated and jealous look. She'd just been outside with Mark, the misogynistic manager, and here was Bobby, the most handsome man in the office and actually a nice guy, with the trashiest girl just throwing herself at him. It was all too much and her head began to spin as she broke the glare and stormed through the doors to the main office. 

Making eye contact with no-one, she grabbed a water bottle and darted for the restroom. The tiles on the floor looked like a spinning checkerboard as she leaned against the sink, closing her eyes and wetting her face to regain composure. She took a few quick sips of water and opened her eyes with concentration to ensure she could stop the room from spinning. She had to go back out there and face the party, 

She practiced her nonchalant face and what she might say to Mrs Wynter if they ran into each other and  made her way to the party games, hoping for something simple so she could pretend to be mildly sober. She spotted a simple mad-libs game and focused her attention on that. 

The doors slammed open again, this time timed between songs so the whole room looked up. It was Bobby storming away from Alyssa who was grabbing at his arm to pull him back to her. "No!" he practically shouted while flicking her hand away. 

Defeated and embarrassed, Alyssa made her way quickly to the restroom. 

"I should follow her" Christine thought, "at least pretend I care. I don't though. She's committing adultery, and for what? Her husband is hot, if not a little boring. With how she acts though, can she really expect more?" 

Trying to deafen the friend guilt, she began to make her way to the restroom regardless but was saved when she saw their pregnant friend making her way. "Thank goodness for babies kicking bladders." she thought. 

"Maybe now I can focus on what I really want. Bobby." she refocused. "But will that risk the promotion, if that's even happening, if Mark comes back and sees anything suspicious?" 

She decided she didn't care. She was sick of putting all her desires aside. She would have Bobby tonight, she concluded. 

With some water in her (and after the scene with Alyssa) she made her way to a very frustrated Bobby as he sipped at another drink and tried to calm himself. 

"You ok? We can't have an angry Santa" she joked. 

"Not really. And what was up with that "eat shit" look you gave me before?" he responded, obviously hurting himself. 

"Do you really not know?" was all she could bare to respond. 

"Know what!?" he asked exasperatedly. 

"It was all too much. Should I confess my admiration for him? Not right here, in front of everyone. Why did she ask him that?" she pondered. 

"C-can we go outside and talk? Privately?" she begged, adding, "I've still got a few smokes hiding in my desk if that'd help."

He gave up reasoning with women for the moment and just shrugged and followed her to her desk and then outside. 

When they made it outside, he repeated himself, "Know what!?" he asked louder but more kindly. 

"Seriously?" she asked, getting frustrated herself, "Bobby, I have been absolutely infatuated with you since I started this job and I have to watch every other girl in the office get a chance. Alyssa practically lives in your lap whenever she can. You flirt with me all the same, you just never do anything and it's driving me crazy!!" she blurted out. 

He took a minute to take in what she said, stammering in shock and frustration himself before responding, "Christine, do you really think I want Alyssa in any serious fashion? I've told her time and time again to lay off. That's what tonight was about. I told her I'm done helping her cheat on her husband." 

She too needed a moment after finally realizing he didn't like Alyssa like that. 

"You know she's not going to lay off" she responded, trying to deflect from her own emotions. 

"I don't much care if she does. I'm done with her!" he said again. 

"Still, she's my friend. Well work companion at least" she explained, "It'd kill her."

"SHE shouldn't be coming after me anyway! She's married!" he shouted. 

"You're right, I'm sorry" she apologized, hoping she hadn't made him too mad about Alyssa.

He cut in before she could continue, "And now you tell me you want me. What am I supposed to do with that? If anything happens everyone will think I took advantage of you drunk. If I take you on an actual date, you'll be worried about Alyssa. So seriously, what would you have me do with that information?"

"I mean....what if instead I were to seduce you...." she teased, looking him in the eyes then looking away. 

A smirk came across his face at the thought of the quiet office girl seducing him. He chose his words carefully as he gently used two fingers to move her by the chin to look up at him, "You really want me, then prove it." He prodded while really looking her over. He took a seat on the step and pulled her by the hand to stand in front of him. 

"Alright Bobby" she responded, absolutely beaming. She put her legs around him to straddle and sit in his lap before leaning into his ear and whispering, "I thought I told you already. For Christmas, I want YOU!" 

She backed away to look him in the eyes before bringing her lips to meet his. It felt so right kissing him. She'd wanted this for so long! She ran her fingers through his hair as his hand traced her neck.

Slowly he began to move his hand down between her breasts when they heard a familiar voice, Alyssa, presumably looking for Bobby. 

Christine and Bobby's eyes met in a look of panic as he scooped her up and set her to stand on the ground. 

"Stockroom?" Bobby suggested, grabbing her hand to sneak by any other windows, turning the corner just before they heard the door slam open and a girls voice call out. 

They'd have to sneak inside and to the stairwell without being seen but they could hear Karaoke starting up and hoped that'd provide enough distraction. 

Quickly but quietly they peered in the first door then around the corner for the stairwell. 

"Clip Clop Clip Clop" They could hear footsteps but at this point would have to guess at which way the intruder might be going. Both wanting to get to the basement they darted inside the second door and made it down the first flight of stairs before hearing the door above open and close. They stood, frozen, afraid of getting caught. 

"Clip clop clip clop" the sounds were getting farther away. They both let out a hushed sigh of relief as they finally heard another door close. 

They took the chance to hurry their way to the stockroom. 

"Screech, click" the stockroom door rang out. They both paused a minute, hoping they hadn't been heard.

When no other noises except the baseline of the karaoke above could be heard, she quickly grabbed him by the hair and kissed him again. This time sucking his tongue just a bit and tasting whisky and cherry cordials. 

"He even tastes like Santa might" she thought. 

Christine let out a moan as she let herself go in the moment. Bobby took the opportunity to passionately but forcefully grab her by the hair and force her against the wall. Without realizing it, Christine's legs wrapped around Bobby pulling him closer as he excitedly grabbed her under the thighs for support. 

Hovering right above his belt buckle she could feel herself get wet and warm again. She knew he'd be able to tell soon. Letting herself drop just a bit she stopped kissing him to move to his neck. She could now feel his hard cock through his velvet pants. It all felt so smooth against her tights. Again, without realizing, she began to hump into him, wanting desperately to be closer. 

She licked his neck just a bit before wrapping her lips and sucking vigorously. The feeling overcame her. She wanted this more than she'd realized. "Take me now, Bobby" she thought. 

She humped once again but paused this time to lick his earlobe before whispering, "Where do you want me, Bobby?" 

Stunned but filled with the same urgency as she was, he didn't respond but instead lifted and moved her to a table. Setting her down and backing up a step to undo the buttons on his velvet shirt, she took the opportunity to remove her shirt as well. Then she hopped down off the table and bent over it. Lifting her skirt she reached up to begin at the tights. Bobby's eyes grew wide as she revealed the top of her ass cheeks, the fat folding over the top of the lining. 

"No, stop" Bobby broke in. "Let me" he said as he set his shirt aside and came behind her. She felt his hand grab one side of her waist before he bent down to lick the other side. Closing his lips around her right love handle she felt a tingle run down her spine. He followed the signal and kissed along her spine. When he got to her skirt he used one finger to slowly pull it down, taking time to let the rest of his hand graze her thigh. 

Coming back up he rubbed her ass cheeks where they rolled over the line of the tights. Taking the line of the tights into his teeth he slowly began to roll them down, pausing to let his warm breath radiate between her upper thighs. When he got about mid-thigh he grabbed the tights with his hand and pulled them off the rest of the way. He grabbed the second ankle and moved her leg to hike up on the table. He then bent down to suck her inner thigh, biting just a tad as he did so. 

The anticipation was killing Christine. She felt as if she might pass out if he didn't get inside her soon. She felt another surge of urgency go through her as she felt herself now begin to leak onto the table. Bobby eased up on her thigh but only to lick up it until he tasted the first drops that had fallen out of her. 

Letting out an audible "mmmm" he moved inwards until he found her clit, eager ready for him. He traced his tongue along it as she let out an excited squeal. Slowly moving from her clit to her pussy to taste her, he licked as she moaned in pleasure. She was so excited to have him inside her and he was so talented and deliberate with his tongue, it didn't take long before she was soaking his tongue with her cum as she trembled and reached back to grasp onto him for support. 

He stood behind her and undid his belt buckle and let his velvet pants fall to the ground. Christine knew they wouldn't need any extra lubrication but she didn't want to let this event pass without reciprocating oral. She spun around before he could advance on her. Stared up at him as she removed her bra and licked her lips. She quickly bent to her knees and pulled down his velvet boxers, pausing to fondle his balls through the soft fabric. As his cock proudly bounced out in her face, her eyes grew wide. He was much wider than anyone she'd been with before. She wasn't sure she could fit him in her throat. She was determined to try though. 

She began by licking along his lower abs. She'd never been with anyone who had actual muscles there and she lingered a bit just appreciating them, kissing the parts that gleamed in the dim light. Teasing him, she moved past his throbbing cock onto his balls instead. She licked her tongue along them, swirling and tracing between them. 

He let out a moan as she finally found the bottom of his shaft and slowly licked her way up it. When she reached the tip she traced her tongue along the underside and kissed a bit before finally taking him into her mouth. Her lips stretched to fit him but to her surprise she could fit him. Taking him deeper she inched forward and began moving her head back and forth along his cock. Usually she liked to move her tongue along a partners shaft as she came up but she couldn't move her tongue. He filled every bit of her mouth and her throat had to stretch with every thrust to accommodate him. 

After choking several times but still eagerly sucking, he could tell she was having trouble and grabbed her by the hair to pull her off. He used the grasp on her hair to spin her around and bend her over the table. He traced a hand down her back, stopped to rub her ass and grip it to pull her cheeks apart just enough to slide himself between her legs. 

She felt the tip of his hard cock slide against her clit. He teased her a few times with this before slowly but surely sliding himself into her hot cunt. His girth stretched her as he entered and her cum poured out onto his shaft. With every thrust more collected. Christine threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. She'd never felt so stretched before and he was easing her into it. 

With every thrust she felt more of herself gush out onto him. His hands came around to grasp her by the waist, pulling her deeper onto him with every force. With the assist, she felt the tip of his cock now sliding against her g-spot with every thrust. She gripped the table in a mix of pain and ecstasy and cried out, "Yes, right there!" 

He proudly obeyed and thrust now with an intensity she hadn't seen before. Her moans and screams filled the air as she bit her lip in an attempt to keep quiet. Her whole body began to tremble and she reached a hand back to grip onto his thigh and let him know she was close. He thrust several more times and just as she began to orgasm and her cunt to tremble as well, she felt his hand grab around her neck. Gently at first, until she responded with an accepting and excited squeal. With him using her neck now to control her whole body, she went limp as she gave in to the orgasm. 

He'd always secretly wanted her but her moans mid orgasm as she trembled against him were almost too much. His heart beat out of his chest, unable if he could continue on after giving everything. She could see the mix of attraction and desperation in his eyes but she wasn't done with him. 

Spinning around, she grabbed him gently by the wrist and led him to sit in one of the stockroom chairs. She knelt down to lick up the mess she'd made. She started at his balls and licked around the bottom of them, tasting her juices drip off of them. Then she slowly slid her tongue up the shaft before closing her lips around the tip, sliding her mouth down, collecting as much of her cum as she could, coming back up, and proudly swallowing as she looked up at him winking. 

She stood before him and slowly lifted one leg and then the other to straddle him. Lifting her hips up she positioned her dripping pussy over his hard cock. She teased them both a bit, letting him enter just an inch or two, before finally dropping her hips to accommodate him fully. A huge grin came across her face as she saw him moan out in pleasure. 

She moved her hips in circles and up and down along his cock as she watched his face for which moves he liked best. Once she figured out which his favorite was she continued with that motion and leaned into him to once again suck his neck. Leaning forward pressed her clit into him and she felt her hips thrust more vigorously to fill in this new sensation. 

She sucked onto his neck and moaned out to let him know she was near again. Trying to keep the same motion, she gripped him by the hair, moving her hips by pure force of will at this point. She felt a twinge go through his dick and hoped he was close too. He let out a moan to let her know he was. It was her que to use every last bit of energy. Desperately and excitedly she thrust her hips into him, still circling. Her legs began to shake again, she let out a whimper of desperation, and without thinking she blurted out, "help me, please"

He took the que to stand, gripping her by her ass, and thrusting himself into her deeper than before. She cried out in a perfect mix of pain and pleasure as finally she felt his hot cum shoot into her, dripping out onto them both as he softened his thrusts and set her down. 

They both looked at each other and shared a secret glance before cleaning themselves up. As she collected her clothes and began getting dressed she asked, "So, what are we going to do about Alyssa?" hoping he could pick up on the joke in her voice. 

"Nothing. Not tell her" he responded smiling. 

He gave her a ride home and made sure to get her in safely. And nobody expected a thing Monday, except for a mysterious hickey, that is. 

12