Christmas Party

Story Info
Who says company office parties can't be fun?
4.1k words
18.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ana and I have a Christmas story you won't see on the Hallmark Channel. I always dreaded the annual Christmas Party; I really didn't want to go but felt obligated. And hubby would be bored to death. He wouldn't know anyone. Talk would be all about shop or people he didn't know. It wasn't as though my coworkers were chummy anyway.

I don't know what possessed me. I decided to step out on the wild side, make this a memorial event. Refusing to let hubby see me get dressed, I put on a black, crotch less lace jump suit. The one-piece had been fitted for a special order. You see I'm short at five foot two, a petite inseam but generous curves. Once worn in private, the bodysuit had never been publicly displayed. Stepping into the feet and pulling from the bottom, a few jiggles and extra effort put me into my spicy lingerie, sans underwear. It still fit. The "opening" lined up perfectly. Oh my!

Now to disguise my naughty outfit; I covered my legs with a black pleated skirt well above the knee, black matching demi boots. Hmm. More like gothic Elvira than Santa's helper. I pulled over a Christmas sweater to change everything for holiday spirit. I forgot how long this had been in my drawer. Tight, sheer and form fitting, the pullover accentuated the curve of my breasts; you could almost see my nipples and cookie sized areola. Too late to turn back now.

Finishing my make-up routine, I applied a thin layer of gloss followed by ruby red lipstick. I let my long beautiful brown hair partially fall to the front to cover any indiscretion. Bundled in a full- length wool coat and scarf would further conceal the evidence.

When I stepped out for the reveal, hubby's eyes almost popped out of his head, like one of those cartoon wolves. Cool, confident and quiet he simply held up his arm to escort his belle to the ball. He knew I would always be HIS woman; frankly, the goons at work were no competition. He looked striking in a simple black wool pants, red tie, and leather jacket.

We left a little early to avoid the traffic. Careful to dodge any scrutiny from my parents, I allowed hubby to drop off junior at grandmas. He came back with a message: "don't come back until after midnight."

We certainly didn't want to be the first to arrive, so I suggested a little side trip to an old romantic spot. Wasting no time, I unzipped his pants and took him in my mouth. Having heard about rainbow parties, it wanted to leave my red mark closest to the target. I pushed away his hand on my head. Don't mess with my hair. His manly smell added to excitement. As they say in the holiday football bowl games I went deep. Sliding my head up and down, my tongue provided a smooth ride. Dragging my frenulum over his, little nips and squeezes of the glans heightened the excitement. Pulling out all my best moves I was rewarded with an unexpected early rush of liquid gold down my throat. Most of it anyway. There was too much to swallow. He cried out: "man I have never cum that fast!" He didn't know what was still in store for him.

Hubby handed me a flask of Peppermint Schnapps. I took a swig and he grabbed it back, not knowing my lips had been coated with his spend. I watched as he covered the spout and drank heartily but didn't seem to notice the slippery mixture. For reasons only known to me the sight really turned me on. But some secrets are best kept that way.

As we took to the road, my hand covered his as a guide to my secret treasure. He exclaimed: "You're going to get us killed." Pulling off the highway, we stopped in a dark place. He then opened the door, politely led me by my hand to the rear of the car. I was given a boost, splayed out on the rear window and trunk with my coat beneath and held secure with his hold on my hips. Hubby then returned my oral favor but ever so slowly. As I gazed up at the night sky, a warm flat tongue traversed from the mouth of my pussy, along the inner lips and close to my clit. With just his lips and tongue, he repeated the slow procession, alternating sides. The combination of chilly air and warm breath was intoxicating.

I raised my hips hoping to make contact on the sensitive female button, now separated from the hood. He withdrew to tease and started the slow trek again up to the castle. I tried again; he retreated and retargeted his gentle assault. Again. Finally answering my tearful pleadings to finish me, he relented and fastened his mouth like a sealed vault in the shape of an "O". Sucking and lapping, he brought me over the top as I saw new stars with my orgasm. He then slid me down. We exchanged another kiss, this time with me tasting girl cum, followed by a mutual pull from the minty flask.

We were not done. Bending me over the car while pushing me forward, he slid into my tunnel. Calculated bare back strokes gained momentum and turned into a frenzy of fucking. He thrust into me; I pushed back. Tender kisses painted neck and shoulders. Little sparks went off in my head as I lost track of the number of exquisite mini climaxes. Almost too pleasurable. When I contracted my inner muscles, the sudden flexing drove him to clench several times while pushing deep into me; my womb was filled with baby batter. Panting like we just ran a marathon; we were both spent. A rush of love for him started in my womb and spread throughout my body. I kissed him hard, not caring if my makeup was ruined and my lipstick smeared. He kissed back and held me for a long time. He then handed me his handkerchief to clean my face and wipe my pussy. More kissing but this time with ardor and true affection.

Stopping at a gas station, I washed my face and reapplied a fresh coat of makeup. Sperm seemed to have stopped flowing but I left the dried residue. We cruised to the party for our next playground. Those people thought me conscientious but boring.

The car pulled into a parking structure and came to rest; I took a picture of our location to avoid having to search later. We made our way on foot to the building where I worked. Coasting through the front entrance we immediately encountered an enormous lobby Christmas tree. I have heard they pay people to decorate for the city and county; I sure wish I had that job.

Pressing the up button, we took an elevator to the top floor. People displayed those quiet polite smiles as in "I don't know what to say to you." Ding, the doors opened and sounds of merriment poured in. The entire floor was arranged for the holiday party. As a polite young lady took our coats, I crossed my arms, conscious of racy attire. We were led to a banquet on the left. The smell of delicious food wafted in the air. Long tables with every type of delectable; lines on both sides. I followed close behind hubby. After passing the salads, there was a chef carving prime rib. We both accepted a generous portion. Soon Sweet Potatoes and warm bread appeared. No room for dessert, we would have to make a second pass later.

Several tables were already full when we went to sit down; office hierarchy clearly maintained. For the most part my coworkers were sitting together at two tables. Women had already separated from their mates, heads close together. Their men looked up, some openly staring and squinting, trying to make out the outline and details of my chest.

Feeling self-conscious, I turned my back and planted my bottom on a seat at an empty table. Hubby joined me on the left and began digging into his food. I focused on my plate. The meat and fixings were tasty. With a wink, a waiter filled my water glass with red wine.

The next thing I noticed was an attractive blond next to me; she held out her jeweled left hand to touch my right forearm and flashed porcelain white teeth. Please! "I'm Cindy: you two seem like you could like you could use some company." A distinguished man sat to the left my husband, placing a hand on a shoulder to introduce himself with a crisp handshake. I didn't catch the name, but the word "Commissioner" immediately came to mind. That word echoed through the chamber as their peers filled the empty places at the table.

Removing a red bolero, Cindy wrapped it over my shoulder, saying: "this will make you more comfortable." The raiment covered my arms and upper body, but still allowed for ample cleavage. Looking up at her face, I realized I had misjudged her. Her genuine smile reached clear blue eyes. Leaning in to run her hand along my leg, she whispered in my ear: "All one piece just as I guessed; it's so nice I'm not the only eye candy here. Keep the sweater. Your secret is safe with me." Breaking the touch, she sat up and turned back to her plate. At first we did not talk, except for Cindy asking staff to fill her water glass with the red and top mine off.

I was beginning to relax and enjoy myself. Conversation flowed. She told me being the "trophy wife" always garnered unfair comparisons, even though she was his first bride. I told my story about being the outsider that always seemed to come up short in musical chairs. Only a few were openly hostile, but most work mates acted like I didn't exist. All work and no play.

"Sometimes you're better off that way. You can get away with more. I have a feeling you keep some juicy secrets, more than just tonight's ensemble." She raised my hand and gently tugged as we stood up. " Now let's go greet your friends. A couple of warnings: no slow dancing except for your mate. The Commissioners are safe, and I'll run interference from the wrong types. Stay away from the mistletoe! Seeing my apprehension, she swept my hair back: "relax; you look amazing; I couldn't but help noticing you when I came in, so cute, courageous but coy. Your full crimson lips shine. Enjoy; have a little fun."

The commissioner summoned hubby to smoke a cigar on the roof. We split with each duo heading in the opposite direction. She and I strolled toward the tables occupied by the people from my department. I made a point to introduce her to the ladies I knew. All were cordial but cold. Did they think I was showing off? I felt a different vibe as we approached the "boys" table. Several practically fell over themselves to be friendly. Trying to copy Cindy's friendly but detached attitude, I was careful to avoid direct eye contact. "Let's get some fresh air."

After we passed through the tables and reached the corner of the room, we went through double doors to the stairs. She invited me up and used a card key to open the path to the outside world. Her hand was warm as she escorted along the rooftop boardwalk. The corner faced the San Antonio River. After a dreary, cloudy Thanksgiving we were rewarded with clear skies. The stars decorated the sky with twinkling silver lights. I pointed to one bright star near the horizon but was told it was the planet Jupiter. Below like a mirror on a lake, the city lights were an amazing sight, Christmas trees dotted rooftops. Radiant colors along the river marked its course. Straightaway the water appeared to be glowing. "That's the Riverwalk. Out there in the dark is the Alamo" Old traditions and new opportunities. Isn't this a charming city?"

Reaching into her purse to pull out a perfectly rolled joint she lit up and took a long draw. She held her breath, handing the doobie to me. A nod of her head told me what to do. I had not partaken in this form of recreation since learning I was pregnant. Well why not? Taking the weed stick back, she had me close my eyes and open my mouth wide. Thinking this was to enhance the effect, I complied. Then the softest lips met mine as she shot-gunned directly into my lungs. Hold and exhale I told myself. Once again her mouth attached as a full cloud of smoke was again pushed inside. The wine and weed made me giddy and a little woozy.

"Let's get you inside. You look cold with all those goosebumps." Cindy extinguished the flame, tucked the blunt in its pouch and practically carried me down a few flights of stairs. We entered a dark hallway, through an inner door to a space with offices on each side. Turning into one, she sat me on a comfortable couch with a view of the city through the window. Static electricity sparked as she briskly rubbed me all over, first the spine and then the back of the legs. I felt safe and warm when we sat back to huddle and cuddle.

I placed my hands inside her sweater to warm them, but she wasn't wearing a bra. I wouldn't have guessed but her breasts were real: supple, banana shaped with upturned nipples. She laid hands on top of her sweater and held mine in place as a signal to explore. I was curious because I never "felt up" or practiced kissing a girl before, even in my teens. Her hands let go to grasp my head, turning my neck to kiss me. I wanted to tell her "I'm not into girls" but did not resist the first or second or third, I don't remember how many. I surrendered, feeling a spark with the touch of our tongues. I slipped mine into her mouth. They gently danced and rolled as Cindy began to suck while I speared. Barely perceptible moans could be heard but who was making them?

Feeling a scratching on my thigh, I froze for a moment. Neither of us could make up our mind what do to next. I was so wet and knew not all of it came from my husband. To her credit she waited for me to invite her to touch me intimately. When I could not take the initiative to advance, she broke off the embrace to glaze over my top, her nails raked concentric circles to trace my breasts, then giving the tips a hard pinch. Three thoughts for my husband. Chasing "I'm glad I was a good girl" out of my mind was "I'll never leave him hanging like that" to "I wish it I didn't always have to be me to get things going" He had taken charge on the way here, so it was easier to hit the brakes now.

"Too bad we couldn't be more than friends because I really like you," Cindy explained. "I'm not gay or bi and we don't swing. You were just so irresistible I lost myself. I hope you will forgive me."

"Wait!," I cried out, taking her head with my hands, kissing her gaping mouth while biting down on her pink tongue, then pulling away like a spider's sting.

"What was that?" Cindy exclaimed!

"I'm sorry, just felt like I needed to do something," I said, running my tongue my lips to taste her.

"Don't apologize, let's take this up later," she encouraged me. Unfortunately, we never did, perhaps we would another day.

On to the ladies' room. Eyes accustomed to dark were assaulted by bright light. Splashing water on my face, I cleaned off the lipstick smear and brushed my teeth with my finger; minty toothpaste applied by my host. Steadied by her arms around my waist; I began to regain equilibrium. Placing our cheeks side by side we examined ourselves in the mirror. Our hair a perfect contrast of coffee and cream, my dark freckled skin complimented her clear and clean snow white. I must admit my new friend made me feel sexy. But who was I kidding?

Splitting up, I took the lift back to the party floor while she disappeared in the stairwell. I found my husband patiently waiting for me at the table, a few empty beer bottles lined up in a row. Guarding the platter he decked out in sweets, he handed me a champagne flute. He clinked a toast to love with a bottle. As I bit into a raspberry tart his phone captured my ruby lips against a toothy smile. I put my fingers into his mouth to feed him a tasty treat. We shared bites of different shapes, colors, and flavors. Lustful eyes bore into mine; he wanted a real delicacy. Now for some privacy: ""Wanna see where I work?"

The office was unlit, floor illumined from the outside, with little Christmas lights on top of cubicles creating a pathway. I sat him in my work chair, spun him around and wasted no time to administer a signature blow job. Owing to our previous adventures, I found it more difficult to bring him off. My jaw was tired. Engulfing his balls in my mouth, I slowly and steadily jerked him off until he was ready to explode. Covering his cock with my lips, I could feel pulse after pulse as he filled my gullet. He snapped my photo, decorated fabric panels in the background. I faced the camera to flaunt his buttery present before making it disappear.

As we exited by the two Directors' offices next to the window, his mischievous nature awoke. We ducked in the left one to snoop. A slightly ajar left desk drawer caught our curiosity. To my surprise we spotted a short pink vibrator inside, laying on top a black cloth case. As he brought it to his nose for a sniff, I slapped away his hand. The bullet flew under the desk. We could hear a faint hum. Evidently one bounce had turned it on. On hands and knees, searching in the dark toward the noise, we saw the lights flip on. Gripping the selfie-stick in my hand, I couldn't figure how to shut the damn thing off. Without thinking I stuffed the buzzer through my crotch basket to stifle the sound. Oh boy, big mistake. Pleasant stimulation built to gut wrenching waves of pleasure. Tears flowed as I tried to be silent and still. My watch hands slowed.

The anonymous people were probably only there for a few minutes, but every moment was a day. After they left, I crawled forward and stood up. We put the toy back in its resting place and trekked outside for me to walk off leg and stomach cramps. We discussed leaving then, but I wanted to see my new friend and say goodbye. After a quick trip to the ladies' room to tidy up we decided to go back. By coincidence, the Commish and wife joined us in the elevator, fresh from their own rendezvous.

They pulled us onto a full dance floor. There were few familiar faces; most had probably departed by then. Both couples rocked back and forth through a play list of romantic holiday ballads. The men sat out the fast tunes. I tossed the wrap to them to free up my arms. Cindy and I danced and laughed. We were having so much fun.

Thinking that the adventures were over, I was summoned into the Karaoke line. As a little girl, Ken and Barbie acted out "Baby It's Cold Out There" so often in my bedroom that I knew both parts. My husband chose a microphone and we repeated a recital we once performed when we were courting. My balance was rocky, but my voice was steady. Hubby sang his part and twirled me around. We played off each other as though this was a well-practiced bit. When the music stopped we were greeted by applause. Who would have known that a shy girl who had a tough time making friends now had them in high places.

Dancing, excitement, and chemical high were getting to me. I had to sit down. The Commish took hubby off for a couple of expresso shots before hitting the road. Cindy pointed to a black barrel chair off to the side. From the shadow you could see a man: lean, probably tall, handsome, intense gaze fixed on me. "He's had his eyes on you for a while. Is he one of them?" cautioned Cindy. Stopping in place, I could now make out his face. "No he's a friend. The computer guy. We flirt harmlessly when he comes around." "OK, go say hello but be quick, I'll keep the coast clear."

Close enough to see clearly, I was stunned to see flesh under the coat on his lap. Cindy came up from behind. His hand motion caught our attention. He made no attempt to hide it. Our faces displayed awe at the sheer size of the beast. The next thing I knew I was shoved on to him. She stood bent over me to mimic a conversation. "You probably won't have another chance like this so go for it." Turning around on the chair to face her, I raised up and lowered myself on him. His cock slid right in filling me completely, like a virgin again, He whispered: "incredible! Feels like shaking hands with a velvet glove." He supplied the motion while I kneeled on the chair. I can't describe the combination of pleasure and pressure.

Dialogue in the back of my mind: "stop before it's too late; don't stop it feels out of this world."

Cindy spotted movement out of the corner of her eye and abruptly pulled me off him: coitus interruptus. I pushed him out; his weapon fired missing the mark, soaking my leggings thigh to ass. The splotch soaked through to my shirt. As I turned my head away he tried to kiss me. I couldn't avoid sending mixed signals but fought back his forceful grasp. Worried we would be discovered I pleaded: "Look I enjoyed it too, but this is a mistake. I'm happily married. It can't happen again. Please, please don't say anything" He relinquished his grip to allow my escape.

12