Christmas Party No-Shows

Story Info
Plans to attend a Christmas party SCATter in the snow.
6.4k words
4.12
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This my humble entry for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023. Kathy and Ava, the story's protagonists, hope you enjoy the spirit of their adventure without judging their behavior too harshly.

*

"What do you think?" Kathy asked as she stood in front of the full-length mirror that hung on the back of the door. "It should pass muster, right?" She was wearing a red Mrs. Santa Claus minidress and black leather thigh-high boots over her bare legs. Under the dress she wore a frilly red Christmasy bra-and-panties set.

"Very sexy," Ava commented, looking at her as she lay on the bed, her head propped up by a pillow. She had already sampled her outfit before the mirror, a green hip-hugging mini sweater dress with green and white striped thigh-high leggings and heels, and bikini panties underneath, no bra. "I think we'll be dressed appropriately for both places: a bit wild for one, barely out of the ordinary to be noticed at the other."

Both girls were pleased to have received invitations to an annual Christmas party given by Peter and Marlene Morrison, a young couple who owned a large manor house in a rural section of the county. Peter was part-owner of a budding software company and Marlene once worked for an escort service (that's how they met); the parties they hosted always attracted large, raucous crowds and tended to sink (or rise, depending on one's point of view) from simply being rowdy to outright orgiastic rather quickly. Everyone attending was aware of this fact and came prepared to partake in and enjoy the proceedings as they unfolded.

"Oh, I'm not worried about at the party," said Kathy, "we're both dressed on the conservative side for that. I meant pass muster at the hospital. I'd hate to offend anyone."

"We're fine," Ava replied. "We were dressed similar to this the last few years we visited the hospital. Unless the patients are all monks now, we needn't worry."

Kathy walked over to the bed and sat down. She started to take her boots off, and Ava unzipped her dress in the back, kissing her between her shoulder blades about where the zipper began. As she finally got her boots off, Kathy turned slightly and smiled at Ava. "What are you up to? Hmmm? Feeling frisky, are you?" She stood and turned, her dress falling to the floor, and knelt on the bed, pushing Ava onto her back.

"Wait a second," Ava pleaded, sitting up again. "I love this sweater dress because I can just slip it off over my head into a ball and heave it and not worry about messing it up. See?" She removed the dress in a single sweep of her hands and threw it onto a nearby chair in a heap. Then she grabbed Kathy and pulled her on top of her.

Ava hugged her lover close to her, kissing her in her cleavage. "We haven't made love in ages, I'm dying to hug and kiss you all over," she cooed.

Surprised, Kathy replied, "We made love just two nights ago, you bozo, right after watching that movie Carol for the umpteenth time. Have I stopped making an impression on you anymore?"

"Well, it seems like ages ago. You never fail to impress me, love" . . . and as she spoke she unhooked Kathy's bra, Kathy quicky wiggling out of it, throwing it on the floor . . . "there, that's much better." She kissed her breasts, rubbing her hands all over her back and inside her panties across her ass. Kathy licked Ava's neck and nibbled on one of her ear lobes, making her squirm. They rolled closer to the center of the bed and helped each other take their panties off.

"Do you like my leggings on or off?" Ava asked.

"Off," answered Kathy, pulling Ava's legs out straight and stripping them off forcibly.

"That's it, just tear them off me. Be a little rough, you know I like that." Kathy manhandled her legs somewhat, biting them even, before turning her over and spanking her on her ass, two good slaps.

"Oh, my God, yes!" shouted Ava. "Spank me again!" Kathy did, three more times, and then threw her face onto her ass where she'd hit her and kissed her, licked her there, bit her all over her cheeks gently. She stuck her tongue into her ass crack and licked her hard, Ava spreading her legs and thrusting her bottom into Kathy's face. She licked her there several times, tonguing her asshole, plowing into it, Ava moaning.

Then she flipped Ava on her back again and flung her legs high in the air and buried her face in her pussy. Her pussy was drenched and tasted delicious, and Kathy explored every inch of it, deep and shallow, with her tongue. Ava opened her legs wide and held Kathy's head, her fingers combing through her light-brown hair, imploring her to lick her clit, to not stop licking. Her breathing became more intense, her moans louder, and it wasn't long before she felt her orgasm detonate, causing her to cease breathing at all for several long seconds as she floated back to earth again. She guided her lover up gently by her hair onto her body and wrapped her legs around her, kissing her on her lips and face. They rested in each other's arms, hugging closely, fondling each other everywhere, Ava whispering all the things she was going to do to Kathy momentarily.

***

On the day of the party the girls planned on visiting a Veterans Hospital in a town about twenty miles away, just on the other side of a small mountain ridge. Kathy knew one of the administrators at the hospital, and it was through Donna that their yearly visits were arranged. The military had played a big part in Kathy's upbringing, both her father and an older brother having served, though neither had ever been injured or wounded. But Ava had gone to school with a girl who had been wounded in Afghanistan and spent a great deal of time recuperating in a hospital similar to the one they would be visiting. Both girls knew how lonely and low patients could become, especially during the holiday season.

They had visited the hospital at Christmastime for the last three years, bringing joy to the patients, which often involved some innocent sexy fun. It was like a tiny USO show without the jokes or singing and dancing and much more personal. They wore sexy seasonal outfits, similar to the ones they planned on wearing this year, that got the patients in a festive mood. They would talk to the men and sometimes lounge on their beds with them all smiles, not quite sisterly, but not too vampishly either. Someone would take their picture if the patients wanted, or they would take selfies with the girls. They would do the same with any of the female patients who were up for it, though usually they declined the attention with a smile. "Maybe if you had a nice ten-inch cock under that minidress," one woman said to Kathy once, which had them both roaring; most just looked on happily at the men having their fun.

They got to the hospital around mid-afternoon, as planned, and were met by Donna and some of the staff who knew them, everyone happy to see one another. They began making the rounds, easy to keep track of from the noise level and laughter that followed them as they proceeded. An orderly who was handy with a camera tagged along and snapped pictures when requested, though many patients went the selfie route. They tried to make their presence as light and jovial as they could, not shy about offering a risqué comment or observation to the patients, but without being overtly obscene. Donna, knowing Kathy as she did, had been a bit worried about how far the girls would go during their first visit, but saw that they were well-aware of the line between mildly provocative and blatantly lewd and were not likely to cross it. Some of the friskier patients weren't too careful about journeying over the line, however, and a few times the girls had to remove a too-inquisitive roving hand or hear not-very-refined comments about their breasts or legs or even a few other body parts, but they took it good-naturedly. Usually the nurses who accompanied them were quick to chastise their patients when they got out of hand, but it happened very infrequently and was easy for them to ignore.

It was early in the evening when their visit started to wind down. Donna arranged for them to have a bite to eat before they left, which gave the girls a chance to spread their joy to the kitchen staff. Fortunately for the girls the kitchen workers were busy preparing meals for the patients or they might have had their hands full fending off much more aggressive attention from them than they had from the patients. Their skimpy outfits were a big hit throughout the hospital, but especially so in the kitchen. Someone offered to take up a collection from the staff if the girls did a strip tease for them, which no one took seriously, though everyone considered it a pleasant idea, including Ava and Kathy. The disparaging look from Donna put the kibosh on any of those lingering thoughts, however.

Everyone had been happy to see them when they had arrived and were now sad to see them go. As usual, their visit would be the highlight of the holiday season for some of the patients, which is why the girls visited every year. By the time they left the hospital, snow had begun to fall, big heavy flakes, prompting a warning from Donna for them to drive carefully.

The plan was to go right from the hospital to the party. There was a backcountry road that went directly over the mountain that would trim five miles off the distance, and that was the way they decided to go. They chatted happily as they went on their way, turning off the main road onto the much narrower back road, not paying a whole lot of attention to their surroundings.

"By the way," Ava said, "just before we left you disappeared somewhere. Where did you go?"

"Umm, I did?" Kathy smiled. "I don't remember."

"I bet you don't remember. You were with Donna, weren't you. Were you two going at it?"

"I'd rather think we were just wishing each other a Merry Christmas, that's all, just a very Merry Christmas. She has a beautiful couch in her office, you know."

"No, how would I know when I'm not called in to join you? Honestly, Kat . . . ."

"Now before you go off on your high horse, I seem to recall you sneaking behind the curtain around the bed of that really good-looking vet in the second ward a little bit before that, and I don't remember getting any invitation, oral or written. What, did you give him a nice blow job? I hope so."

"Yeah, actually I did," answered Ava. "The temptation was just too great."

Kathy nodded her head in approval and said, "Donna said she felt a little sorry for him, that he doesn't really have anyone and doesn't get many visitors. She's often thought of doing the same thing for him, once gave him a hand job she said he was thrilled about, but has to be very careful about stuff like that or could get into big trouble, having sex with the patients."

"I know he's lost a leg," stated Ava, "but I'll tell you, Kat, he's got one hell of a cock that would make any woman go off her rocker; I could barely get my mouth around it."

"You want me to turn around and take you back?" Kathy asked jovially. "Maybe you can sneak him out and I'll take the two of you to a motel where you can fuck each other's brains out."

Ava laughed. "Yeah, sweetie, that would be great. But you come, too, and the three of us can get crazy together."

They were quiet for a bit. "Damn, it's really starting to snow hard," Ava said.

"I hope we didn't make a mistake by taking this back road," Kathy said. "We haven't passed a single house."

"Yeah, I noticed that, too. Did you see that sign just as we turned onto this road? Something about it not being maintained during the winter."

"No, but that makes sense if nobody lives along it. No point in plowing it."

They continued driving, but the road surface was quickly being blanketed with snow. Kathy turned the windshield defroster up to full blast to prevent icing, and fortunately the wipers swished the snow off easily. But there were several dips and curves along the narrow blacktop roadway, and while cresting over one bump while needing to maneuver to the left on the other side, even though they were only going about fifteen miles per hour, the car hit an icy patch and began to turn sideways.

"Oh, shit!" Kathy hollered, but had enough wherewithal not to jam on the breaks. She realized she wasn't in control any longer, a sickening feeling, and they both watched as the car continued to spin in a half-circle and then stop suddenly. There was no crash, no thrusting of their bodies into the seatbelts, no airbags deploying, just a sudden halting of motion. They had skidded off to the side of the road and were facing in the opposite direction, the motor still running.

"You okay?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah, fine," Ava replied. "That was a good bit of driving or we could be down in that ditch." The car had come to rest about three feet from the edge of a drop-off, below which, about three feet down, was a ditch filled with running water.

"That was just luck," Kathy responded. "I didn't do anything." But when she went to start driving again, the tires spun and the car didn't move. She tried again, only this time the car shimmied sideways closer to the ditch and Ava yelled for her to take her foot off the gas or they'd go over into it.

"So much for our good luck," Ava said. "What should we do now?"

Kathy thought for a minute and then got her phone out. "I'll call Donna at the hospital, tell her our predicament; maybe she'll have an idea. She might know someone with a tow truck who'd be willing to help us out. Or she could notify the police." The only problem was there was no cell service where they were. She told Ava to try her phone, with the same result.

"Now we're totally screwed," Ava said, quite a bit of panic in her voice. "This will end up being the fucking storm of the century, we'll get five feet, and no one will come through here till spring only to find two skeletons in the car!"

"Leave it to you to think of the worst-case scenario right off the bat. I didn't hear anything about getting a major snowstorm, did you? A couple of inches, maybe, which might mean a little bit more up on this ridge, but not five feet."

"Those weather people, they always get it wrong. We'll be choosing straws to see who eats the other person to survive." Then sounding a bit despondent, Ava added, " You wouldn't eat me, would you, Kat?"

Kathy couldn't help but laugh. "Only the good places, love; your beautiful ass would be the first part of you to get devoured, I'm sure of that." That made Ava chuckle as well.

"Here we are," Ava said with mock severity, "about to perish in the throes of a relentless blizzard and all you can think about is eating my ass. I mean, really."

"Sorry, babe, but is it my fault you have such a gorgeous, delectable ass that's impossible to resist?" Kathy looked out her side window for a bit and then added, "This road here is probably the perfect thing for snowmobilers who most likely will be scooting by as soon as it's daylight."

"Hmmm, maybe," commented Ava. "I guess we're never going to make it to Peter and Marlene's for that party."

"It doesn't look that way, unless everything suddenly turns to rain. Well, at least we won't freeze to death, for a while anyway," Kathy said. "The engine is still working."

"How much gas is there?"

"About half a tank; that should last a pretty long time." She pushed a button on the dashboard and looked closely at one of the indicators. "It is pretty warm out, you realize, which is why the snowflakes are so big and fluffy. The thermometer says 35 degrees, so I don't know why it's snowing at all; it should be raining."

"See," said Ava, back in panic mode. "Freakish things are already happening. Who knows what will happen next." They sat quietly for a bit, listening to the engine hum and the wipers swish every five seconds or so. "I'm glad we took your car," Ava said, "the heater works really well. My heater totally sucks."

"Listen," said Kathy, her voice very sensuous all of a sudden. "I'm going to let the engine and heater run, okay? If it gets too hot, I'm just going to take some things off." She looked over at Ava and smiled before placing her hand gently on her leg. "How does that sound?"

Ava glanced at her, mulling what she'd just said, and grinned. "You mean your clothes?"

"Yeah. Starting with this heavy jacket." She worked the jacket off her shoulder and down her arms until she could remove it completely and threw it on the back seat. "Much better." She looked now as she did in the hospital. "Don't be afraid to join me, if you want."

"Sure. Why not. It is pretty warm in here." And Ava took off the jacket she was wearing. Kathy reached onto the backseat and retrieved a blanket she had. "I washed this after we used it at that nude beach we went to and have kept it here ever since. Just in case."

"Just in case of what?" Ava asked mischievously.

"Just in case we were in the car when it was cold out and we had to suddenly get naked."

"I see," Ava responded, smiling. "That sounds like us, I must admit. It's always nice to be prepared. We might as well make the best of our situation, I suppose." She looked at Kathy as if counting the articles of clothing she had on. "You have to take your bra off because I didn't put one on to start with. That will leave us even with our dresses and panties still on. Let's not count your boots or my leggings (I took my heels off long ago); we'll both keep them on for warmth."

Kathy, pleased to see Ava willing to go along with her seductive suggestion, leaned forward and asked her to unzip her dress and unhook her bra for her. As she did this, Kathy asked, "You don't have a deck of cards on you by any chance; we could play strip poker."

"Sorry, I don't. But I need to keep my panties on for a bit longer, anyway."

"Why is that? You don't like me seeing your pussy anymore?"

"Far from it, love. I just need to take a dump in them first, that's all." Ava gazed over at her lover waiting for her reaction to that.

"Ooh, you nasty dirty girl!" said Kathy with a fair amount of exaggeration. "Not on my car seat, no way. You should go outside and do that."

"In the snow, when it would be so much more interesting and exciting if I did it here right next to you? So you could smell it with me, see it, maybe even feel it? We've done this before, a few times, and it's always been so much fun. I'm sure you have protective plastic or garbage bags we, I mean I, could use to protect the seat. Probably on the floor in the back?" Then she switched the overhead light on.

"Hmmm, I see. Yes, I do, as you know. You know me so well. I find that a little . . . ."

"I suggest you don't dilly-dally getting that bag or I won't be responsible for what happens to the seat."

Kathy felt on the floor in the back under the seat and retrieved a box with large brown plastic garbage bags in it; she pulled one from the box and then a second one.

"Oh, good. I was hoping you would join me," Ava said.

"It seems I miscalculated like I assume you did and thought we might be at the party by now. So, yes, I guess I'll be joining you." They both grinned and instinctively reached over and touched each other, admitting how much fun it would be, their minds beginning to become inflamed with what they were about to do. Ava was right, they had done panty poops in the car before and got off on them tremendously; scat play had been an integral part of their love-making for a long time now.

They arranged the bags on their seats after tilting them back about halfway. They removed their dresses so they were just in their panties and boots or leggings, and Kathy made sure the heater was on high. Ava went first. She knelt on her seat and pointed her ass towards her lover. Kathy touched Ava's ass crack through her panties several times, pushing the fabric into her. Then she pulled them down off her ass and rubbed her finger lovingly through her crack. She wet her index finger and put it into her asshole, pushing it in deep and circling it all around. It was stained brown when she pulled it out, and she wiped it on Ava's ass cheeks. She pulled her panties back up and Ava knelt in an upright position with her head bent so as not to hit the ceiling. She pulled her panties up close to her skin and pushed; a large turd slid out of her into them. When that piece broke off with a plop, another log followed right after it. The car filled quickly with the odor of poop, and her panties were packed with shit now. She kept them pulled tight into her, mashing the poop all across her ass and between her legs. As always the sensation was marvelous, and soon she was taking quick and shallow breaths, her imagination soaring as she pictured the scene in her green Christmasy panties. When she loosened her grip somewhat, her panties sagged from the weight and almost slipped right down to her knees. She tugged around the leg-openings trying to corral her mess so it wouldn't come out all over the seat.

12