Christmas Stink

Story Info
A young man has an incredible Christmas Eve.
3.6k words
4.56
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers

NOTE: If you want a reference of what I think Miss Claus looks like, just look up "Tower of Trample miss claus". All characters engaging in sexual activity are above the age of 18. Anyway, lets begin!

WARNING: THIS STORY IS HAS SERIOUS TOEJAM STUFF, DO NOT READ IF IT IS NOT UP YOUR ALLEY.

*

It was the night of Christmas Eve, otherwise known as the day that everyone hoped they received tons of gifts under their Christmas tree next morning. At quarter to midnight, Ethan was sat on his bed in his room, wishing for this to be his best Christmas ever. Unlike a lot of other people who only improved their behavior merely days before Christmas, Ethan had made an effort to be as good and nice as he could be since last year's Christmas. He really wanted to be on Santa's nice list this time.

As he was getting ready to go to sleep, suddenly there was a blinding flash outside his bedroom window. Turning his eyes towards it, Ethan noticed that the date had changed to December 25th on his digital clock. Dumbstruck, Ethan thought about screaming out loud to alert his parents, but before he could get a word out, he noticed a person outside his window. A red high heeled foot entered the room, followed by a long, meaty stocking covered leg. What followed was the most gorgeous woman Ethan had ever seen. She was tall, well over six feet, with bright white hair and a gentle, motherly smile on her face. She had massive breasts, a narrow waist, and wide hips. She strode into Ethan's room, smiling at him.

"Don't be alarmed little one. I know you must be scared but there is nothing to worry about. I am not here to harm you, quite the opposite in fact." She said.

The woman walked over to Ethan's bed, gesturing him to scoot over. She sat down, her giant frame towering over Ethan's own five feet four inches. Coming out of his stupor, Ethan noticed that the woman's outfit was what one would think of as a female version of Santa's outfit. W-Who is she?!! How did she suddenly appear outside my room?

"I am Miss Claus, but you probably figured that out. I am here to grant you your wish Ethan."

"M-my wish? But, um, isn't Santa supposed to be a man?"

Miss Claus smiled. "Yes, and he is a man. But every year, the good boy who manages to be the nicest all year long gets a special visit from me. And this time, you were the lucky one."

Ethan could not believe it. He had heard about something like this happening, but he had relegated it to being a myth. It sounded too good to be true after all. But after seeing Miss Claus in the flesh, all of his fantasies started swirling through his mind. How many times he had jerked off thinking about sniffing Miss Claus' dirty heels and feet...

"Calm down Ethan, I know all your fantasies. You want to smell my sweaty mature body, don't you?" Miss Claus said with a gentle smile, while placing a latex gloved hand on Ethan's cheek. Too afraid to speak, Ethan managed a small nod. His dick was already rock hard in his shorts. He prayed he wouldn't cum too prematurely. But Miss Claus' bulging cleavage wasn't making that any easier.

"It's okay Ethan, we all have our dirty fantasies. And since you have been such a good boy this year, I will make you smell my body... head to toe." She whispered the last part into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "But first, we need to leave this room of yours. We don't exactly want your parents barging in on our fun, do we?"

Ethan nodded, wondering how they were going to get out of this room. Then Miss Claus took Ethan's hand, bringing them both to their feet. Guiding his outside the window, Ethan was stunned to see a large sled tied to two reindeers. Pulling Ethan along, Miss Claus picked him up with ease and sat him down next to her. "Don't worry, I will get you back to your house by morning." She assured.

After securing themselves, Ethan and Miss Claus set off into the night sky, seemingly with no destination in mind. As they were flying, Ethan suddenly smelled an alluring musky odor. Realizing its source was his companion, Ethan turned towards Miss Claus. As she was holding the ropes to guide the reindeers, her sleeveless attire was exposing her armpit to Ethan. This was no doubt the source of the sweaty odor he was detecting. Ethan decided he wanted more of the smell, and tried to shove his nose into the nook of Miss Claus' exposed armpit. But instead of a blast of the alluring stink, all he received was a light smack on the head.

"Not yet, little one. Have patience." Miss Claus scolded.

Chastised, Ethan settled and decided to wait until they reached wherever Miss Claus was taking them.

------

20 minutes later, Ethan noticed that they were nearing a small landmass in the sky. As they got closer, Ethan realized he was looking at a piece of land with a small hut on top. Miss Claus guided the sled into a small area by the hut. Getting off, they entered the cozy looking home. Inside, the hut was decorated with the usual Christmas ornaments, with a fireplace burning away and providing a comfortable temperature.

"Welcome to my humble abode. This is where I live and keep an eye on all the boys in the world, taking note of who is nice and who is naughty. Don't worry, time works differently here, so you will get back to your house pretty quickly. Now, lets continue where we left off in your room, hm?"

Ethan shook himself out of his stupor and followed Miss Claus into an adjacent room. Entering, he realized this was Miss Claus' bedroom. Miss Claus beckoned Ethan over to sit with her on the bed. She snapped her fingers, and in an instant all of Ethan's clothes disappeared. "We won't be needing those any longer." She said in a sultry voice. Ethan's cock bounced out of its confines, hard as diamond. Miss Claus licked her lips sensually, eying it with hunger. Ethan hovered his eyes over Miss Claus' body, going from her gigantic tits to her stocking covered legs. He longed to know what her sweaty feet tasted like.

"Lets begin, shall we? Come here, smell my mouth first." Leaning down, Miss Claus brought her ruby red lips to Ethan's nose, blasting him with the scent of her lipstick. This scent was quickly replaced by the erotic smell of Miss Claus' mouth, as she enveloped Ethan's nose into it. She ran her tongue all over his nose, making sure to cover it with her spit. The sweet and sour smell of her spit had Ethan's brain turning to mush, his cock twitching every time Miss Claus ran her tongue over his nostrils. Removing her mouth from his nose, Miss Claus smiled at her handiwork. "Oh you look so cute. But we're just getting started." Snapping her fingers once again, Miss Claus' top disappeared, exposing her massive tits to Ethan's gaze. Seeing this, Ethan immediately buried his face into her cleavage, huffing her tit sweat for all he was worth. He nuzzled his face into the massive mammaries, huffing Miss Claus' erotic body odor. She placed one of her gloved hands on Ethan's head, rubbing it gently while Ethan motorboated her.

"Wow, you are like a little puppy, burying your face into my boobs like this." She giggled. As he snorted more and more of her tit sweat, Ethan experienced his first of what would be many orgasms that night. His moans muffled by Miss Claus' teats, Ethan shot his load into the air. But his dick remained rock hard, not satisfied with just one orgasm. Ethan removed his face from between the boobs, panting with lust. He looked up at Miss Claus, shaking from the exertion.

"Shh, calm down Ethan. We have plenty of time to make you cum." Miss Claus said while gently patting Ethan's hair. The air inside the room was filled with her musky BO. Next, she lifted her left arm, exposing her armpit to Ethan's eyes. "Here are the armpits you were looking for earlier." Her armpits were soft, smooth, and hairless. The rivers of pitsweat running down her sides only added to the erotic sight in front of Ethan. He slowly moved his face closer, the sweaty aroma increasing manyfold. Finally reaching his destination, Ethan placed his nose in the soft flesh and took the biggest whiff he could. His nose exploded in delight as he greedily inhaled Miss Claus' sweaty stink. Meanwhile, she grabbed hold of Ethan's cock with her other hand, rhythmically stroking him towards his next orgasm. Wanting a taste, Ethan stuck out his tongue and ran it all over Miss Claus' armpit, delighted at the salty-sour taste of her sweat. "Ooh, you are so enthusiastic. Don't worry, you can drink as much as you want."

He started shaking his hips into her hand, the latex creating wonderful friction on his dick. Ethan was losing his mind to the erotic stink of her body. He repeatedly took huge gulps of Miss Claus' sweat, as she ran her hand from base to tip, rubbing her palm over the tip and giving Ethan's balls a squeeze. Weak against the sensations of her latex glove and her erotic pitsweat, Ethan exploded once more, depositing his load into Miss Claus' palm.

"Oh, good boy. Such a good boy." Miss Claus praised Ethan, proceeding to lick her glove clean of all his sticky seed. Despite cumming a second time, Ethan's lust was nowhere near sated. He moved away from Miss Claus' armpit, having cleaned it of all the sweat, and moved his face down towards her sexy belly. Miss Claus laid back on the bed so that Ethan would have better access to her belly. Ethan started dragging his tongue around Miss Claus' sexy navel, doing his best to lick up all of that delicious flavor. He retreated his tongue back and swallowed, relishing the sweet taste of her sweat. He finally stuck his tongue into Miss Claus' navel, exploring it's depths and cleaning it of all the accumulated sweat. The intense taste was like heaven on Ethan's tongue, as he moaned loudly every time he swallowed.

Miss Claus was truly surprised at the enthusiasm that this little man was showing towards her stinky body. Even though she knew of his desires before that night, she wasn't aware of just how passionate he was about worshipping her. Each time his tongue dipped into her navel, it was as if she received an electric shock that travelled all the way from her toes to the tips of her hair. Speaking of her toes, she could feel her sweaty stocking feet sliding around inside her red boots. This was the part she was most excited about. She could not wait until she had Ethan worshipping her feet, sucking up all her footsweat and enjoying every second of it.

Ethan eventually finished cleaning Miss Claus' navel, moving down towards her pussy. Unbeknownst to Ethan, Miss Claus had managed to get out of her panties amidst all of the body worship. Ethan marveled at Miss Claus' smooth hairless pussy, wet and glistening with her sweat and pussy juice. He dove in hungrily, eager to repay Miss Claus for the two orgasms she had given him. Miss Claus yelped in surprise as Ethan dragged his tongue across her pussy lips, her toes curling inside her heels. Ethan alternated between licking and sniffing, eager to sample Miss Claus' musk as best as possible. He lapped like a hungry dog, losing himself in the bout of cunnilingus. Miss Claus ran her fingers through his hair, getting closer and closer to her own climax. To finish her off, Ethan decided to move his tongue downwards towards Miss Claus' asshole, doing his best to rim her and send her over the edge.

Miss Claus finally erupted, her body shaking as she orgasmed. Her hand gripped Ethan's hair, pulling him off of his assault on her cunt. She pulled Ethan up from his position, giving him a big full-tongued kiss for his efforts.

Both Ethan and Miss Claus decided to take a little breather, laying back on the bed. While Ethan was very eager to carry on, Miss Claus wanted to tease him a bit before moving on to the main event.

"Ethan, you have been such a good boy, so I think you deserve the ultimate treat. I know all of your dirty little fantasies, and deep down, you are a massive foot pervert, right?"

Ethan became red-faced. While smelling Miss Claus' other smells had been amazing, he had secretly been waiting for her to let him worship her feet. Just thinking about how stuffy her feet must be inside her boots made him extremely horny. He started mustering a reply but was cutoff by Miss Claus as she grabbed his cheeks and turned him so he was staring right into her eyes.

"Say 'I want to worship your feet, Miss Claus.'" She said in a gentle but firm tone.

Ethan was entranced. She could have demanded anything of him at that moment and he would have done it. "I-I want to worship your feet Miss Claus."

Miss Claus smiled. "Say 'I want to drink your footsweat, Miss Claus.'"

"I want to drink your footsweat, Miss Claus." Ethan said with a bit more confidence.

"Say 'I want to eat your toejam, Miss Claus.'"

"I want to eat your toejam, Miss Claus."

This was it. Soon, Miss Claus knew she would have this wonderful little boy losing his mind as he licked her steamy feet. "Good boy, it is important to be honest about your fantasies. Now let's make your dreams come true." Miss Claus proceeded to remove her sexy red boots, producing an obscene squelching sound as she pulled them off. The room was immediately filled with her potent foot-musk. Ethan's nose was assaulted by a sharp stench of cheese and vinegar as he drew in a big lungful of the stink. Miss Claus seemed unbothered by the smell, even sticking her nose into one of her boots to sample her "product".

"Oh my, it is quite strong today. But I'm sure that works out for you, right?" Ethan had never been harder in his entire life. Miss Claus' feet were meaty and soft-looking, with red painted toes. They were visibly wet, with slight steam rising off of them, no doubt due to being trapped in her tight stockings. Ethan's mouth watered as she arched and curled her feet, teasing him with her sexy soles.

"Before you take in the smell directly, why don't you give me a foot massage?" She placed both of her warm feet in Ethan's lap. The smell multiplied dramatically. Ethan wanted nothing more than to shove his face into those sexy feet and sniff and lick away till he passed out from cumming, but he obeyed Miss Claus' orders and took her left foot into her hands. This was the first time Ethan realized how big her feet were. They could probably cover his entire face. The stocking felt damp and warm, the footsweat coating Ethan's fingers. He began rubbing and kneading the sole of her foot, doing his best to bring her pleasure. Miss Claus moaned contentedly as she enjoyed Ethan's efforts. He worked his way down her entire sole, pushing and circling his fingers over it. The proceeded up to the toes, bending and cracking them to release the tension built up. All the while he had been taking in copious amounts of Miss Claus' foot stink. As he was working on her toes, Ethan noticed some black gunk in between and around her toes. He realized he was staring at the toejam.

Miss Claus smiled at his discovery. "See that? That's what hours and hours spent inside those boots of mine does to these feet. Don't worry, that's your meal for later." She winked at him. Ethan's heart started beating faster. He simply could not wait to worship her feet. After repeating the same procedure with her right foot, Miss Claus finally gave him the permission to worship her stockinged feet. Like a starving man, Ethan dove in face-first, going straight for the bottom of her sole. He first placed his nose on her heel, then dragged it all the way to her toes, sniffing hard all the while. The cheesy stench increased as he got closer to her toes. He stuck his nose in between the first two toes and sniffed as hard as he could, desperate to ingest as much stink as possible. Sticking out his tongue, he finally tasted the steamy feet. He ran his tongue from heel to the base of the toes, over and over. The footsweat combined with the taste of the stockings truly made for a delectable treat. Eying his twitching cock, Miss Claus grabbed it in her hand and started stroking him with her latex gloves. Ethan ran his tongue all over the meaty foot, making sure to suck out all the flavor from the stocking. Once he had thoroughly cleaned her left stocking, he proceeded to the right. Ethan did not even realize he had came twice since starting the foot worship. He was completely engrossed in sucking up all of the footsweat from Miss Claus' stockings.

"I think you have sucked all the flavor from those. Let us move on to my bare feet then." Miss Claus removed her damp stockings, revealing her immaculate and soft bare feet. Ethan dug in quickly, eager to experience the difference in stench. The smell was still mind numbing, except it now had a more organic and musky tone. But what he was really after was what lay between Miss Claus' toes. He spread her toes apart, and in between lay his goal-the toejam.

"Go on Ethan, eat it. You need the protein at your age." Miss Claus teased him in a sultry tone. Ethan stuck the first two toes in his mouth and sucked hard. The toejam seemingly melted on his tongue. It had a salty and sour taste. He moaned loudly, extremely aroused by the obscenity of the act. He decided he needed more of it. He then stuck his tongue between each of the toes one by one, cleaning them all of the waste. He did the same to her other foot, making sure to finish his meal. Miss Claus then pressed both of her feet on top of his face, pushing him down on the bed. She trampled him with her soft, sweaty soles as Ethan drew in lungfuls of their stench.

"I think its time we finished you off, little Ethan." Miss Claus removed both of her feet from his face and sandwiched his dick between them instead. Ethan realized he was about to get a footjob. Miss Claus rubbed her soles up and down his cock, from balls to tip. Her footsweat provided adequate lubrication to make the act as pleasurable for Ethan as possible. She changed her grip, now rubbing his cock between her sole and the top of her other foot. Ethan was getting closer now. She changed her grip once again, this time gripping his cock between her toes. As the ten digits rubbed up and down his shaft, Ethan decided to warn Miss Claus of his impending release.

"I-I am gonna cum, Miss Claus!" Hearing this, she quickly moved and enveloped his tip between her plump lips. As Ethan finally erupted, Miss Claus drank down his entire load. The salty, slimy liquid coated her tongue and throat before making it down to her belly. She decided to provide more suction to make sure she squeezed out everything. She glanced up and realized that Ethan had passed out.

"Oh dear, looks like I went a little overboard. No worries though, I will get you back to your house in no time."

Ethan woke up and realized he was in his own room, laying on his own bed. He thought it must have all been a dream, but then he noticed Miss Claus standing off to the side, looking down at him. She bent down to give him a big kiss on the lips. "I hope you had a good time Ethan."

"Y-yeah, that was... really awesome." He managed to blurt out. Even after all they had done together, he was still tongue-tied in front of her.

"Its okay, calm yourself down. Anyways, that wasn't your only Christmas gift." Miss Claus produced a small zip-lock bag, inside of which were some Christmas-themed socks. She opened the bag, and immediately the room was filled with a familiar smell. Ethan realized these must be Miss Claus' used socks. Miss Claus closed the bag, and said, "These are the socks I was wearing for a month, leading upto yesterday. They are filled with my sweat and stench. I hope you will enjoy them, little one."

Ethan graciously accepted the gift. "Make sure to be a good boy this coming year too, so we can have even more fun next Christmas. Goodbye for now, Ethan."

Saying this, Miss Claus exited out the same window they had left from previously, and rode off on her sled. Still in shock from the events of the night, Ethan decided to hide the zip-lock bag under his bed and go to sleep. He decided that he would be an even better person the next year, because this had probably been the best experience of his entire life up to that point.

gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers
12