Christmas Surprise

Story Info
My Sister-In-Law Fucks Me Against My Will On Christmas.
811 words
3.68
70k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
353 Followers

I wrote this for the Literotica "750 Words" Contest.

Lit will not post a story unless it is at least 750 words thus the contest.

I missed the deadline. This is exactly 750 words and is my 750 word contest entry. I might make it into more on the next chapter if you all like it.

We were celebrating Christmas at my wife's family home. Mom, dad, grandparents now. Her five siblings -- two brothers, three sisters -- and a lot of grandkids.

A time to catch up since we were all over the country. For example, we had flown in from LA.

Santa Claus had been kind. The kids were off playing with each other, and we were all catching up with each other's busy lives after thanking one another for the generous and thoughtful gifts having pre-dinner drinks and snacks.

I looked at my wife, Lynn, with love in my eyes, gave her a kiss and moved over to talk to her middle sister Judy. My favorite of her siblings. We always hit it off.

Like Lynn, she was a spectacular redhead, large green eyes, and a fine figure, tight abs, tight ass, and larger boobs than Lynn. Maybe because she was the only one without kids yet.

"Judy, I understand it's been a big year for you guys with Bob's promotion. Congrats."

"Thanks. It's been life changing for us in so many ways. You know about the new house. We are really excited and can't wait for you guys to see it. So many new people to get to know. His team is filled with great folks, and Bob has been travelling so much it is exciting for him. And I'm playing tennis everyday in a new club."

I knew that was her sport and believe me she was tough on the other side of the net, but I thought she was putting on a brave voice. "You okay?"

"Sure," just tired. "Long flight."

I understood that. We talked for a bit and I said, "Sorry gotta take a leak." She nodded, I went off to the John.

I walked to the bathroom, stepped in turning to close the door when suddenly Judy slipped in, locked the door, shoved me against the vanity and shoved her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up and listen to me. We don't have a lot of time. Since this damn promotion Bob and I haven't had sex in over three months. Three months! I need to get laid. I need to get seriously fucked until my eye balls bleed and Lynn says you are hung like a horse. Don't say anything. I need you to shove your big horse cock in me and make me cum. I need you to do it right now. This might be my only chance."

"I can't do this, Judy."

She looked me in the eye as serious as a heart attack. "Do you understand? I need you to fuck me right now and make me cum."

And she ripped by slacks open, grabbed my cock with her mouth sucking me furiously balls deep until I was rock hard.

"Oh, it is as big as Lynn said."

She lifted her Christmas skirt, ripped off her panties showing her shaved, dripping pussy and said, "Put that bit cock in me right now and make me cum, stud."

She slipped her legs around me, grabbed my cock and eased down upon it. "Oh!"

And started to fuck me. Pumping up and down meaning business. Trying to make us both cum!

"Rub my clit, God Damn it!"

I did.

She was pumping up and down on me. My large cock was pounding her cervix but Judy didn't care as she fucked me harder, harder and harder.

She was trying her best not to scream as she was getting closer and closer. I whispered, "Judy, I'm going to cum!"

She panted, "Do it. Do it." Shooting ropes and ropes of cum inside her as she exploded into a massive orgasm spasming over and over on my cock, scratching the fuck out of my back, and kissing me over and over saying "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

We held each other and calmed down as I slowly withdrew and started to clean up.

"You know this is weird and a problem."

"I do. First thank you. I really, really needed that. I loved you before as my brother-in-law, now I love you more."

"Also thanks for the sperm."

"Bob is barren. His sperm is dead. No swimmers. And I am not on the pill."

She smiled at me.

"With any luck we have just welcomed together a new family member. With any luck you now have a new son or daughter, nephew or niece and so does Lynn."

"Thanks honey." She kissed me and said, "Merry Christmas."

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
353 Followers