Christmas Village Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric and Roger get special gifts.
3.6k words
4.41
5.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers

Eric was reliving the events of the night while he slept. It felt like the whole thing was a dream, but it also felt real, like it was really happening. He cracked his eyes open. The room was dark with the exception of the moonlight streaming through the balcony window. He looked around. He wasn't in his dorm back at college. Sure enough, he was in the room he'd been dreaming about. He was awake, but it felt like he was having sex. He looked down to see a round bump under the covers rising and falling. Then he noticed a pair of long legs sticking out of the covers kneeling on the floor.

What the fuck?

He pulled back the covers to see Bambi impaling her skull on his stick. She didn't slow down or even attempt to look in his direction. She just continued to focus on her work. Eric's hands went to the back of her head and he began to thrust his hips into her face. With each dive her forehead landed on his thigh as she took his full length into her throat.

"That's it, take it, you bitch," he hissed. "Come on, take it all. Take it down your cock sleeve throat. Guh!" He felt her warm, soft hand cradle his aching balls. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" She sucked even harder. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" he growled. "Here it comes! Coming! Coming! Fuuuuuck!"

Her mouth quickly filled with his thick, salty jizz. He shoved down on the back of her head and held it there. She coughed and gagged when her body began to beg for air while each throb of his muscle only shot more into her already full cavity.

When he released his grip, her head shot up like it was spring loaded. She gulped, took a gasp of air, then dove back in.

"Guhfuck!" Eric croaked at the unexpected service.

Once the throbbing in her throat ceased, she pulled back. She twisted her head. He could see the glint in her eye.

"Merry Christmas, sleepy head."

He looked at the clock. It was a little after 1.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Giving you a Merry Christmas blow job obviously. I just love a big thick candy cane on Christmas morning."

"You suck cock like a pro," he said with a wicked smile.

"I'll take that as a compliment. I've had years of experience."

"What I meant was, what are you doing in here other than that? Did Santa come already?"

She smiled and nodded. "Oh yes! He came twice, actually."

"Huh? Twice?"

Bambi giggled. "That's probably TMI. But he brought you a pre-s-s-s-sent."

Eric chuckled. "Oh yeah? He knew I was here, huh? Okay, I'll bite. What did he bring me?"

"I have it on good authority that you're a gamer."

Lucky guess. "True."

"Especially Call of Duty."

His eyebrows furrowed. Another lucky guess. "Yes, that's true."

"Have you heard about the new version they're coming out with?"

"'Operation Blackbeard'? Yeah, I know a little bit about it. But it's not coming out until later this year." She smiled broadly and waved what looked like a DVD case in front of him perfectly wrapped in ornate paper and a large white ribbon. The tag said "To Eric, From Santa". He tore the wrapping off the package and squinted his eyes. The moon illuminated the cover. Call of Duty: Operation Blackbeard. "No way! They came out with it early?!"

"Mmmmmm, not exactly," she giggled. "Wanna play?"

"Hell yeah!"

The pair ran across the room to the couch and entertainment system was. When Bambi bent over to insert the game DVD was the first time Eric noticed what she was wearing, which wasn't much. Just a tiny little red see-through negligee. He immediately popped another boner. The large screen TV flickered to life just as Bambi plopped down on the couch next to him and handed him one of the controllers.

"You play, too?" he asked.

"Of course!"

They flipped through the welcome screen and set up their preferences. Suddenly they were aboard a ship in the dead of night getting their orders.

15 minutes later Bambi had used up all of her lives while Eric continued through virtual darkened passageways.

"You're really good at this!" she said.

"This game is fucking awesome!" His head swiveled between her standing up and the TV. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm just going over here."

She opened the glass balcony door and stepped onto the small balcony. Much to Eric's surprise, a blast of cold air didn't rush through the room and freeze him to the bone. Instead he felt as if a swirl of warm magical air encircled him.

"I just love how the moonlight reflects off the snowflakes," she sighed dreamily.

Bright light began to flicker through the room from the muzzle fire of Eric's submachine gun. It wasn't long before Bambi interrupted the battle.

"Eric?"

"Yeah?" he replied, not looking away from the screen.

"I was told your favorite sex is anal sex."

"Huh?!" His head snapped around. Bambi was bent over, her back to him, with three fingers probing her brown hole.

She looked back over her shoulder at him with smoldering eyes. "You like fucking women in the ass with your big fat cock, right?" she whirred.

His jaw dropped. "Uh, yeah."

"Some of my best orgasms are anal orgasms. Would you like to fuck my tight little ass and give me a Christmas orgasm, Eric?"

"Hell yeah I would!"

Eric dropped the game controller like a hot potato and raced to the balcony. She withdrew her fingers, leaving a nicely gaped hole winking at him. She wrapped her hands around the iron wrought railing that ran around the balcony and braced herself.

"Give me that big fat cock," she purred, then sighed when his tip touched her.

"Fuuuuuuck me," Eric moaned as he slid past her sphincter.

"Oh holy night," she groaned.

"Goddamn you're tight!"

"That's because you're so big! Fuck my ass with that big fat cock, Eric. AH!" she croaked when he pulled back and threw himself forward. "Oh yes, just like that. AH!"

He grabbed her hips and began his assault. "I'm gonna wreck your sweet little ass, bitch," he growled.

"Yes! Yes! Wreck my ass with your big fat cock! Yes, do it!" Her hand slipped between her legs, allowing her to swat at her angry bean. "Oh fuck, that feels so good!"

"Jesus Christ! It's like your squeezing it!"

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Fuck my ass! Yes! Do it! Ohmagawd, do it!"

"That's right! Say my name! Who owns your fuckin' ass?!"

"You do, Eric, you do! You own my ass! Ohmagawd, yes! Ohmagawd! You're fucking it so good!"

"You like a fat cock shoved up your ass, don't you, you fuckin' slut?"

"Yes! Yes! It's true! I love a big fat cock in my slutty ass! Ohmagawd, you're going to make me cum!"

He could feel her sphincter begin to tremble around his muscle, just as she could feel him throb deep in her cavern.

"That's it! Show me how a fuckin' slut cums with a cock shoved up her ass!"

She slapped at her raised kernel in time with his pumps.

"Ohmagawd, yes! Oh sweet Santa! Oh sweet Santa! Cumming! Cumming! Aaaaiiiiiiyyyyyeeeee!"

Her howl echoed off the trees. Her back door slammed shut on Eric's insert..

"Holy fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me!"

"Fuck! Fuck!" Quickly, he pulled out and pumped his rifle. "Holy fuck gah!"

A rope rainbowed over her ass and splattered across her slinky lingerie. Several more spurts sprung out, dotting the top of her toned buttocks. He finally slapped his yule log against her skin, sending tiny droplets up the back of the red material.

"Happy Christmas to all," she huffed with a smile. "I love having sex with the snow falling on me."

"Holy fuck," he panted as he stepped beside her and leaned on the railing.

It was then that he realized he wasn't cold. Not at all. Quite the opposite. For the first time, he gazed out at what was before him, taking it all in. Soft tiny snowflakes with distinct shapes slowly falling to the earth shimmering in the moonlight. The peaceful open field that lead to what now looked like inviting woodland. It looked like the most beautiful snow globe possible.

She noticed his gaze. "It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Some would say magical."

"It really is. It's beautiful. Like you."

"Awwwww. Thanks, Sweetie." She kissed him on the cheek, and stood up straight. "I should probably go back to bed. You should, too."

He looked at her mischievously. "You can stay here with me."

She smiled. "As inviting as that is, I can't." She began to walk away, then felt the dampness on her back. She looked over her shoulder and giggled. "I guess I won't be wearing this anymore tonight." She shook her shoulders and the garment fell down her arms. She gave a crooked smile at the boner he was already beginning to grow at the sight of her naked profile in the moonlight. "Go to bed, Eric. Sweet dreams."

"Can I stay up and play the game some more? Please?"

"Absolutely! But don't stay up too late, okay?"

"Um, thanks for the, uh, present."

She winked. "Don't thank me. Thank Santa."

*****

Roger had visions of the evening's fuckfest dancing his head as he slept. As he dreamt, he felt light, as if a weight had been lifted off of him. In his dream, her ass felt like a vise grip on his throbbing tool, almost like her long thin fingers were wrapped around it and squeezing it. His balls were warm and felt as if they were being massaged. The feeling was intense. It was the most vivid dream he could recall having. He grunted when the tip of his staff suddenly felt hot and moist, awakening him.

His blanket was no longer covering him. He glanced down. The dream was reality! Bambi was stroking his pulsating rod with one hand while she cradled his balls in the other. She sucked on this bulbous head and swirled her tongue around it as if she was working on a lollipop.

Am I still dreaming?!

Roger's body tightened. "Oh my fucking God! You're gonna make me cum!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmm!" she hummed.

His head buried into his pillow. "Fuck! Fuck! Huhguhfuck!"

His rocket launched it's hot load into her mouth. She jerked his stick hard and fast while she gulped and swallowed with his body quaking on the bed.

Once the spurts onto her tongue ceased, she pulled her face out of his lap.

"Merry Christmas, Sweetie," she purred.

Roger looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was 2:28.

"That was fucking amazing," he sighed. I guess this isn't a dream!

Her tongue flicked at the corner of her lips. "I just love a fresh helping of eggnog on Christmas morning."

"Oh yeah! Merry Christmas, Bambi."

She smiled. He saw the glint in her eyes. "Santa brought you a present."

"Seriously?"

She nodded. "Mmmmhmmm. You like Star Wars, don't you?"

"Um, yeah. How did..."

"Wanna see your gift?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. "Come on!"

He threw on his robe with "SC" embroidered on the chest and she pulled out the door into the hallway.

"Where...where are we going?" he asked as they scampered down the hallway.

"You'll see!" she giggled.

They turned a corner, down a flight of steps, through more hallways, two more flights of stairs and another hallway until they finally stopped in front of a large door.

She had a broad smile on her face. "Ready?"

"Um, sure."

The door swung open and they stepped in. Roger's jaw dropped.

"Whoaaaaaaa," was all he could muster.

They had stepped into an exact replica of the lounge area of the Millennium Falcon. Directly in front of them was the Dejarik hologram chess board and the hallway leading to the cockpit.

"Pretty neat, huh?" Bambi asked.

Roger's eyes were wide as he tried to take it all in. "This is amazing," he said in disbelief.

She pointed to the right. "Go over there. You'll find your present in the storage lockers. I'll be over here for a minute. We'll meet back here. Okay?"

Bambi disappeared into what would be the equipment storage area. Roger slowly walked to the storage lockers, still not believing his eyes.

One of the storage lockers had a name plate with "Roger" on it. What the fuck? He opened it and found a large, immaculately wrapped box. He pulled it out of the locker and examined it. Next to the large bow was a tag.

To: Roger From: Santa May The Force be with you!

He carefully removed the paper from the box and paused before lifting the lid. The more he pulled out of the box, the lower his jaw dropped until he had finally removed the entire contents.

It was a replica of Darth Vader's suit. How the fuck did she know Darth Vader is my favorite character?! He spun it around and inspected it. Am I supposed to put this on? I guess I'm supposed to put this on.

He dropped his robe and stepped into the black suit. He lifted the helmet to his head and noticed a decal inside with the initials "RH". His initials. Coincidence he thought. He scanned the room one more time, then noticed something in the locker. No way! He reached in and pulled an exact replica of Vader's lightsaber. He held his black gloved hands, arms and lightsaber out. A feeling of great power raced through his body. After one last look around the room, he headed back towards the lounge.

His heart skipped a beat and he froze when he walked into the lounge. There stood Bambi with hands on hips and a wicked grin. She was dressed in Princess Leia's famous bikini from Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. Her face lit up when she spotted him.

"You look amazing!" she said.

His mouth was dry. "You...you look...amazing," he mumbled.

"You didn't turn it on, silly!"

She stepped over to him and pressed a button. Suddenly, lights on the panel covering his chest illuminated and began to flicker while a whooshing sound rose and fell in time with his own breathing.

"What was..." His words sounded like James Earl Jones. "Whoooooaaaaaa."

She clapped her hands like a little girl. "Yay! Do you like it?"

He looked himself over. "Do I like it? I...I love it! It's amazing! But how did..."

"Santa knows. Santa knows everything." She paused. "Let's role play! Do you like to role play?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Um, yeah, I guess."

"Yay! Okay, I'll start." She cleared her throat. A stern look crossed her face. "So, Lord Vader, you've commandeered the Millennium Falcon and captured Luke, Han, and Chewbacca. What is it you want with me?"

"I...I..." Roger stuttered.

"You want me to be your slave? You want me to call you master? Never!" She held her hands to her throat and began to gasp for air as if Vader was crushing her throat with his mind control. "Okay! Alright!" she wheezed, then took a deep gasp of air. "Fine," she said defiantly. "How shall I serve you...Master?" Her jaw dropped. "You...you want me to reveal my breasts?! I should have known with your twisted mind! Fine!"

Roger watched intently as she reached into her cleavage and unclasped the brown and gold bra, then slowly pulled it away. There they were, the incredible round mounds he had been dreaming about a few short minutes ago.

Her expression changed. She cupped her breasts. "Does my Master approve? Does my Master like his slave's firm, full breasts?"

Roger's black helmet nodded. "(ahem) Oh yeah. A lot!"

"Will my Master allow me to put my top back on?" Pause. "No? What does my Master want...(gasp!) My Master wants me to kneel before him and satisfy him?!" She began to walk towards him. "Is that correct, Master?" she purred.

"Yes! Get...get on your knees and...please me!"

"As you wish, Master." She dropped to her knees and pulled his cod piece away, allowing his fleshy saber to spring out. "Oh my!" He shivered when she wrapped her hand around it. "Master has such a big, hard cock. Mmmmmmmm. I will do my best to satisfy you, Master."

Her tongue flicked at the tip, then ran along the underside. She lifted herself up, cupped her breasts, and leaned in, dropping his pole into her impressive cleavage. She squeezed her pillows together and began to slowly bounce.

She looked up at him with fuck-me eyes. "Does my Master like his big cock titty fucking his slave?"

Roger nodded. "Oh yeah!"

"Mmmmmm. It feels so thick and hard between my tits. Mmmmmmm." She sucked the tip into her mouth each time it popped out of her cleavage.

"Oh my fucking God," Roger moaned.

It wasn't long before Bambi looked up at him.

"How else can I please my Master?" She gasped. "You want what?" She began to stand. "You sick, twisted bastard."

What?! What the fuck did I ask for?!

She grabbed his hand then pressed a button on the hilt of the lightsaber. It hummed to life and began to glow a bright red as it buzzed. She lead him to the chess table, never releasing her grip on his hand or the saber. Once they reached the table, she grabbed the blade of the saber, guided it between her legs, and bent at the waist, using the table to keep her balance. Her swollen pink lips glistened in the bright red light.

Bambi flipped the strip of brown material that was barely covering her ass onto her back, revealing that was all she was wearing. "I can't believe you want to split me with your lightsaber. This is low even for you, Vader," Bambi hissed as she raised the saber.

Roger watched in amazement while she lifted the blade higher and higher. She gasped when the tip touched her folds.

"Please, Master, don't make me do this."

"I...I..."

She sighed when she pressed the blade against her, then yiped when it parted her slit. She bit her bottom lip and moaned while she forced the red blade into her inch by tantalizing inch until it could go no further.

"Ohmygawd," she moaned. "Your lightsaber...it...it's in so deep." She began to slide it in and out. "Ohhhhhhh, Master," she whirred. She looked back at Roger. "Please, Master, don't fuck my ass with your big fat cock. Anything but that. Please, no, don't."

"Yes. I...I will fuck your ass! I will fuck my slave's ass!"

"Oh no! Not that! Anything but that!" she cried out as he stepped behind her.

"Is my slave ready to be punished?!"

She gasped when he touched her already parting rosebud. "No, Master! Not that!" The tip slipped in. "Ah! No! Please!" They both grunted when he slid past her sphincter. "You'll....you'll tear me apart!"

They moaned in unison while he slid forward until he landed balls deep.

"Oh my fucking God," Roger croaked.

"Oh, Master!"

"That's one tight fucking ass," he sighed.

"That's because your fat cock is filling me up! Sweet Saint Nick! Ah!" she yipped the first time he pulled back and slid forward. "Please...please, Master! Don't fuck me hard and fast like I deserve!" He pulled back and threw himself forward harder. "Oh, Master!"

Roger dug his black leather clad hands into Bambi's hips. "I shall fuck my slave's ass in any manner I see fit," he hissed. He pulled back and thrust his hips harder yet.

Her head flew back. "Oh, Master!"

He removed a hand from her hip, grabbed the lightsaber between her legs, and gave it a series of pumps. "And don't forget about your slutty pussy."

"Yes, Master!"

Soon the cabin filled with the sounds of leather slapping skin and cries of master and slave.

"Yes, Master! Fuck me with that big fat cock! Oh my God, yes!"

"My slave's ass will be broken by the time I'm done with it!"

"Yes, Master! Break my ass! Do it! Break my ass with your fat cock!"

It wasn't long before Roger's fleshy death star began to wildly throb. Bambi's legs began to tremble. Two starship fighter jets were flying up her thighs at warp speed.

Roger's teeth clenched. "Holy fuck! You're...you're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes! Yes, Master! Don't stop!"

His claws dug in hard. His thrusts began to stutter. "Fuck! Fuck! Huhguhfuck!" His death star fired it's superlaser.

"Oh holy night!" Bambi shouted.

The starship fighters crashed into her gash and exploded in a fiery ball of flames. Roger shot his laser deep into her canyon while her body spasmed. Her body went white hot. It felt like the entire galaxy had erupted inside her. The cabin walls echoed with cries of pleasure.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers
12