Christmas Village Ch. 03

Story Info
Barry gets a special gift just before someone comes home.
3.6k words
4.56
5.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

Barry's eyes fluttered as he fucked Bambi over and over in his sleep. It had been the best night of his life. He relived it to the point it felt real. Then hushed words echoed in his ear that he hadn't heard during the events earlier in the evening and would never dream.

"Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now Prancer and Vixen!"

He opened his eyes to see Bambi riding him like a cowboy on a stallion.

"On, Comet! On, Cupid!"

He placed his hands on her silky-smooth thighs and ran them up to her waist. She opened her eyes and smiled down at him.

"On, Donner and Blitzen! Oh...ohmygawd!"

He began to buck against her, meeting her grinds with his own thrusts. His hands roamed up her sides until they reached her breasts. She placed her hands on top of his and began to massage the incredible bumps on her chest.

"To the top of...of...ohmagawd! Top of the porch! To...to the top...of...the wall!"

Her muscles were spasming around his own thumping muscle.

"Jesus Christ! Your pussy is...is squeezing me so...hard! I...I...I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

"Yes! Yes! Dash away! Dash away! Dash away all! Give it to me! I...I want it!"

Barry's face twisted. "Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Ughaaaaa!"

Feeling him erupt inside her flipped her switch. "Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss!"

The pair jerked wildly on the old bed causing to creak and shake like it hadn't done in years. Barry squeezed her breasts as if they were the only thing keeping her from lauching into the night sky. Their cries could have awoken a herd of reindeer for miles around.

After what felt like hours, their gyrations finally came to a halt. Bambi fell out of his lap and onto the bed beside him, then wrapped her arm around his chest. He glanced at the clock. It was 4:32 in the morning.

"You know, out of the three of you, I like your cock the best," she panted into his ear.

"Really? Uh, gee, thanks."

"I love a good sleigh ride on a big fat cock on Christmas morning."

"Oh right! It's Christmas morning! Merry Christmas, Bambi!"

She giggled. "Merry Christmas to you, Barry," then kissed him on the cheek. "Santa brought you a present."

"Seriously? Here?"

She nodded. "Mmmmmhmmmm. He said you've been a very good boy." She paused. "He thinks you watch too much porn, but, other than that..."

"What?! I...I...what?!"

She tittered at his reaction. "There's no sense in denying it. Santa sees everything." She leaned into his ear. "I'll let you in on a little secret. Santa likes to watch porn, too." She paused again and backed away. "Not as much as you, but still..."

"I...I do not..."

She laughed. "Okay. Do you want to see what he brought you?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay! Let's go!" She leapt out of bed and pulled him out with her then headed for the door.

Barry pulled back. "Wait! Wait! Let me put my robe on!"

"There's no need! Come on!"

She threw open the door and they flew naked down the hallway. They turned several corners, went down a flight of stairs, more hallways, up a flight of stairs, through a passageway, and another flight of stairs before coming to a halt in front of a huge wooden door with an arched top and gold trim.

Bambi turned to him and smiled. "Ready?"

"Yeah, I guess," Barry huffed.

The door swung open and they stepped in. Barry stopped breathing. His jaw hit the floor. He was standing in what appeared to be the Great Hall at Hogwarts.

"Ho-o-oly cow," he gasped.

"You like Harry Potter, right?"

He nodded. "Oh yeah."

"So? What do you think?"

"This is amazing!"

"Do you want to see your present?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Okay. See that door over there? It's in there. I'll be waiting here when you get back."

He opened the door and he walked into a small Hogwarts classroom. It was dim and aged and smelled stale and old. On one of the desks was a gift box with a large bow. As he got closer, he saw the tag.

To: Barry From: Santa Of course it's happening inside your head, Barry. But why should that mean it isn't real?

He carefully untied the ribbon and opened the box. He pulled out one piece after the other. With each piece, it became clearer what the ensemble was. A cape. A red and gold striped tie. A black sweater with gold piping and the Gryffindor crest on the chest and a white collared shirt to wear under it. A pair of slacks. It was Harry Potter's Gryffindor uniform! The closer he looked, the more details he noticed. Each piece of clothing had a tag on it with the initials "D.R."

D.R.? Daniel Radcliff maybe? Nah. No way. He put each piece of clothing on. It was a perfect fit. He took a last look inside the box. Harry's wand! How did I not see that? He looked down at himself. Brilliant! He approached the door and had entered and cracked it open. "Bambi? You out there?"

"Yes! Come out! Let me see!" He hesitantly stepped back into the Great Hall and Bambi immediately broke into a childlike clap. "Oooo, yay! You look amazing!"

"Gee, thanks. You know, the weirdest thing, everything had 'D.R.' stitched into it."

"Of course! It's a set of Daniel's props! Well, one of them. He couldn't wear just one for the whole movie, right?"

"You mean...this is..."

"Yes! It's one of his actual costumes!"

Barry looked down at his attire again. "Holy shit!" Then, for the first time, he really noticed Bambi. His eyes widened. "Oh my God! You look amazing, Bambi!"

She was standing across from him dressed like Hermoine - kind of. She might have been wearing Emma Watson's uniform, he wasn't sure. But with Bambi being considerably taller and curvier than Emma, the uniform didn't fit quite the same on her as it did on Emma. The red and gold v-neck sweater showed Bambi's toned midriff where it would reach Emma's waist. Not to mention, the sweater was straining to restrain Bambi's more-than-ample bosom. She had skipped the white collared shirt that goes underneath it. Barry's guess was her breasts popped the buttons and it served no purpose. The gray skirt's hem ended high on Bambi's thigh where it nearly reached Emma's knee. Emma's knee-high socks ended mid-thigh on Bambi.

"You think? Gee, thanks! Do I look like Hermoine?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

A crooked smile crossed her face. "Have you ever fantasized about Hermoine?"

Only all the time! "Um, yeah, I guess."

"What do you fantasize about?"

"Well, I, uh..."

"Would you like to see Hermoine's tits?"

For starters! "Um, yeah, sure, I guess."

"Why don't you take your wand and try to cast a spell that would do that?"

He looked at his wand. "Huh?"

"Use your wand and cast a spell that would show you Hermoine's tits. Just try it."

"Um, okay. Let's see..." He thought about what a spell like that might sound like. "Okay." He held his wand up and pointed it at Bambi. With a wave of the wand he said, "Revelicus Ibusticus!"

The two waited for a moment, but nothing happened.

"Try another one!" Bambi said with excitement.

Barry thought hard. Once again, he pointed the wand at her and with a dramatic swirl of the wand he said, "Aparecium Casabastica!"

A whirlwind enveloped Bambi. Her hair swirled wildly in the air and her arms flew away from her body. Her tight sweater began to quiver. Then, suddenly, it tore down the middle, sailed off her arms, and disappeared into thin air, taking the whirlwind with it.

"You did it!" Bambi said with glee while she stood there naked from the waist up. "Good job!"

Barry was in disbelief. He stared at the wand. "I...I did it."

"Okay, my turn!" Bambi pointed her wand in Barry's direction and whirled it. "Aparecium Erictus!"

The whirlwind reappeared, this time swirling around Barry. Just as Bambi's clothing had done, his pants began to shudder. Then, with a blast of air, the pants tore away and disappeared with the twister, exposing his rock hard pole.

Bambi's eyes glimmered. "There it is," she practically drooled. With a dainty wave of her wand she said, "Herbivicus serotinum". Dancing sparkles appeared in front of Barry's waist. A growth of green began to emerge with tiny white flowers and a ribbon of red hovered over his staff. A mischievous look filled her face. "Hmmmmm, mistletoe. It's Christmas law that I have to kiss whatever's underneath it."

Bambi slinked across the floor towards Barry, never taking her eyes off his stunned face. He lightly gasped and shivered when she wrapped her long fingers around his veiny shaft.

"It's so thick and heavy," she cooed as she began to stroke it. "It's one of the biggest candy canes I've ever seen."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Mmmmhmmmm. And tastiest." He watched her slowly fall to her knees until has mast was staring her in the face. "Hello, you," she whirred as if she was greeting an old lover, then planted a light kiss on the purple tip. She looked up at Barry. "I really shouldn't. I've had so many sweet treats already tonight. But I have a terrible sweet tooth. And it would be rude of me to turn down this big thick treat you've brought me." She kissed the tip again, then twirled her tongue around it. "Mmmmmm, so yummy."

"Huhgah!" Barry croaked when she took him into her hot mouth. "Gahfuck!" he barked when her nose buried into his stomach and her throat took the shape of his wood.

His hands went straight to the back of her head. He watched the top of her blonde head as his balls bounced off her chin with each dive of her skull. He saw her hand slide between her legs, then a muffled yelp when she struck gold.

"Oh my fucking God," he moaned. "You suck dick like a fucking hooker. Jesus Christ!"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she hummed.

At the first hint of a throb, she pulled back and released him with a 'pop'.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?"

She winked. "Because there's more magic to be found in this hall."

She stood up straight and stepped back. With a tug of the waistband and a shimmy of her hips, her skirt slid down her long legs, revealing a freshly shaved slit and toned legs. She stepped out of the clothing at her feet and brushed it aside. She sat down on one of the long wooden tables and spread her legs wide. Barry could have seen her soul if he had looked hard enough. She reached behind her and grabbed one of the curved-handle butter knifes from a table setting and held it up. She pointed her wand at it.

"Alohomora fallusisys."

Sparkling stars formed and spun around the utensil. They watched as it changed shape until it became clear. She had transformed a common butter knife into a huge black dildo, complete with veins and a set of balls.

"Mmmmmm, very nice," she whirred. She smiled at Barry. "The 12 inches of Christmas." With another wave of the wand she purred, "Molliare Mingiamora."

The elongated orb floated out of her hand, around her, and down. It shifted angle so that it was horizontal to the floor and drifted towards her like a slow motion heat seeking missile. She reached between her legs and pulled her folds apart. She lightly gasped when the probe touched her. It didn't hesitate. It continued to move forward. Her moan grew louder with every inch until the entire black phallic had disappeared.

"Ohhhhh great snowballs! That's definitely naughty and nice!" Her head tilted back as the magic began to pump, picking up speed as it went. "Ohhhhh my God! Yes!"

Without even realizing it, Barry had his pole in his hand, mesmerized by the sight.

Before getting completely lost, Bambi brought her head forward. A crooked smile crossed her face when she saw Barry pleasuring himself. Leaning back on one arm, she twirled her wand with the other.

"Moliare Anacrusix," she sighed.

The black vein backed out of her hot slot and lowered itself. Bambi raised her legs and, just as she had done before, pulled her ass cheeks apart. It began to glide towards its new destination.

Bambi looked at Barry's wide eyes. "It's time for some Christmas cheer. Mmm!" she gasped when the shiny black rod pressed against her back door. Without slowing down, it proceeded forward.

"Oh! Ah! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned until it could go no further. "Holy dickoration," she groaned, then looked at Barry. "Come on, sweetie. Time to double my holiday spirit."

Barry didn't have to be asked twice. He leapt between Bambi's splayed legs and over the humping tool.

"Let's go, baby," she cooed. "Feed me that big fat peppermint stick of yours."

He touched her swollen lips. "I'm gonna shove it in so far you're gonna taste it."

"Oh, baby! Don't tease me! Give it to...GAH!" she barked when he threw himself forward and landed in her groin full force.

Barry sneered down at her. "How's that?"

"Oh, baby! Jingle my bells! Gah!"

Barry lifted her legs over her thighs and began his assault. He could feel the black Christmas joy pumping beneath her at the same pace.

Bambi squirmed on top of the table. "Feed me that north pole good and hard! You're fucking me so deep!"

"Come on, you Christmas cunt! Tell me how much you love getting fucked!" Barry hissed as sweat rolled off his chin.

"Yes! Yes! I love getting fucked by a huge fucking cock like yours! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck me deeper! Harder!"

"I can feel your cunt spasming! You're squeezing me so fucking hard! You're about to cum, aren't you? You're about to cum with a cock in your cunt and a fucking dildo shoved up your ass aren't you?!"

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

"Ha!" With that, Barry abruptly pulled out.

Bambi gasped and looked at him wide-eyed. "Why...why...why did you stop?"

Barry sneered down at her. "I'm not letting you cum that easily. You said you wanted to double your Christmas joy. Let's do just that."

"What do you..." Then she felt it. He pressed against her back door while the knife continued to slice away. "Wait! You...you can't!"

"Oh, I can. And I will!"

"No no no!"

He pressed his manhood forward. The thrusting projectile sucked him right in along with it. Her back arched off the table.

"OH MY GOD! Jolly Saint Nick! Fuck!"

Barry and the fake dick moved in unison.

"How do you like that? Huh? How do you like that, cunt?"

"Oh my God! You're...you're going to make me...cum!"

"Cum like a fucking whore with two cocks shoved up her ass! Ha ha ha! That's it! Let's make sure you get on the naughty list next year, you fucking cunt! Do it! Do it! Come on, you fucking cunt!"

Bambi began to flop wildly on the table. Her fingers balled into fists. "Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Ah! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!"

Her howl would have awoken every spirit in Hogwarts had they been there. She prayed to the Gods and cursed Barry's family heritage. It felt like the 4th of July and New Year's Eve all at once in her lithe body. Every nerve ending was on fire.

"Jesus Christ! You're gonna snap my dick off in your ass!" She could feel him throbbing deep inside her. "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give me your present!"

"You want it?! Okay! You've got it!" Much to her surprise, Barry pulled out and began to jerk himself like he was possessed. ""Cumming! Cumming! Ughaaaaa!"

A rainbow of milky white rose above her, crashed against her chin and splattered across her face. Another stream followed the same trajectory, but landed in her cleavage and shot up her sternum. Several more spurts landed on her stomach and pooled in her belly button.

Her eyes flew open. "AH!" she barked when he stabbed her gash and pumped hard at it.

"Take it! Take it all, you fucking cunt!"

After several pumps, he backed away. Bambi slumped on the table top. The black insert fell out of her ruined ass and landed on the tile floor with a splat before changing back to its original form of a knife.

"Merry Christmas to all," she panted.

"And to all a good night," Barry replied with a smile.

Bambi laughed. "That's right! To all a good night." She swiped a finger across her face and scooped its contents between her lips.

"Sorry 'bout that," Barry moaned. "I might've gotten a little carried away."

"Are you kidding me?! That was the best orgasm I've had in years!"

Eventually, Bambi had Barry gather his new Harry Potter costume up and escorted him back to his room.

*****

At nine o'clock Bambi went to each boys room and woke them up, telling them someone from Christmas Village would be there soon. Each boy found their clothes folded neatly at the end of the bed and their gifts re-wrapped and next to them.

Once downstairs, they dined on Christmas cookies and hot cocoa while hoping they'd get another crack at Bambi's physical gifts. In the dawn of day they noticed the interior of the house more. Every inch of it screamed Christmas.

Just as they finished their breakfast, there was a knock at the door. Without hesitation, Bambi answered the door in the same short red robe that didn't leave much to the imagination that she had been wearing when the boys appeared at her door the previous night.

"Boys! George is here!"

The men gathered their things and exited the house. It was a beautiful, crisp morning. The pure white snow mixed with the sunshine and altitude felt fresh. They all gathered at the front door.

"George will help you get your car out and get you to Christmas Village," Bambi said.

"You almost made it!" George said cheerily. "Sorry I couldn't get out here last night. It was just too bad out. Plus, I knew you were in good hands!"

"Oh, it's okay. It was a real treat having them here last night," Bambi said with a smile. "Thank you for coming out, George."

"No problem! Anything for you, Mrs. C. Come on, fellas. Let's get you outta here."

"Thank you, Bambi!" Roger said sincerely.

"Yeah, thanks, Bambi. You're a real life saver!"

"And thanks for the gifts!"

"You're more than welcome, boys. And don't thank me. Thank Santa!"

The boys walked towards George's snowplow.

"We'll stop by when we head home!" Eric offered.

"Yeah! We'll see you in a couple of days!" Barry said with a hard on in his pants.

"Try to stay off the naughty list, boys!" Bambi said with a laugh.

Just as the snowplow was pulling out of the driveway, a chubby and plump old man appeared next to Bambi. He wore a long white beard and had a stump of a pipe between his teeth. His cheeks were like roses and his eyes twinkled.

"Oh! Kris! You're home!" Bambi squealed just before she hugged the man.

"Ho ho ho! Yes, I made good time. The only weather I ran into was over the Netherlands. But Rudolph handled it quite nicely. Happy 175th anniversary, my love! Did you like your presents?"

"Oh, Kris, you know me so well. You give the best gifts! Yes, I loved them! We had gift after gift last night!"

"Yes, I saw, you naughty little bitch! Ho ho ho!"

She snuggled up to him. "Does that mean I'm already on the naughty list?" she giggled.

"Ho ho ho! I'm sure we can find a way to get you off of it!"

"So, will the boys be able to find their way back here?"

"Ho ho ho no! You will be nothing but a blurry memory. If they remember anything, they'll think they might have met you at the Christmas Village. But they'll have no memory of this place or what has taken place over the last 12 hours."

"Won't the gifts give it away?"

"Ho ho ho no! I'll send a couple of the elves to The Village tonight to retrieve them. They'll have no memory of them."

"Will we be going to the Christmas Village party tonight?"

"Ho ho ho no! That's too risky. No, we'll be staying home this year."

Bambi pouted. "Awwwwww. But I love the Christmas Village party."

"Ho ho ho! Yes, I know you do, you little slut. Maybe I'll invite the elves up to the house tonight and have a little party of our own. Would you like that, my dear?"

Her face brightened and she clapped her hands like a little girl. "Oooo yay! I love it when we party with the elves! They have so much...energy!"

"Ho ho ho! I know you do, my little whore. Maybe I'll tell them using you as their cum dumpster is their Christmas bonus this year."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers
12