Christmas Wishes

Story Info
'Twas the night before winter break and all through the dorm.
6.1k words
4.7
6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you," Shelly said into the phone. "She left about 20 minutes ago and there's virtually nobody else on the floor. There's probably nobody else in the building."

Drew listened to his girlfriend with growing excitement. With Shelly's roommate on her way to Buffalo and most of the rest of Nanigan Hall's exclusively female residents already gone for the winter break, he would have Shelly all to himself. Or she would have Drew all to herself. Which way it turned out didn't really matter much to a horny 20-year-old athlete like Drew. As long as they could do anything they wanted in the privacy of her room without needing to worry about how much noise they were making, it sounded like a fun night to him.

"OK," Drew assured her. "I'll come over. What should I bring?"

"Just grab a pizza so we have something to eat. I've got everything else we'll need already. This is gonna be fun!"

Drew caught himself wondering why his girlfriend had such a mischievous sound in her voice when she said that. But he had bigger things to think about. Like his favorite parts of her body. Shelly had a beautiful face and long, toned legs, but the ass that topped those legs already had his blood pumping. It was round and firm, with plenty to grab or squeeze. She had plenty of roundness to grab or squeeze up top too. He couldn't wait to undress her slowly and enjoy revealing every bit of her luscious body.

He grabbed his phone and ordered a pizza--cheese, her favorite--that he could pick up on the walk over. Then he quickly stripped off his basketball shorts and practice jersey, grabbed a towel and headed down to the showers at the end of the hall to wash off the sweat from practicing with his teammates. Perhaps practice wasn't really the word for it. Since most of the school had already left for break, Drew and a few of his teammates got together for a pick-up game until it was time for them to start driving home. They were a competitive group, so it was still quite a workout, but it was more fun than having the coaches on the sides of the court blowing their whistles every few seconds.

Drew stepped into the hot shower and felt the exertions of practice wash away. As he soaped up his athletic body, he was careful to wash his ass, dick and balls thoroughly. As good as it felt to handle them for washing, and as aroused as he was starting to get thinking of the evening ahead, he went no farther. Shelly would want him to build him up and give him his release later. There was no point spoiling his appetite for sex this early in the evening. He did consider shaving to remove the last several days of growth on his groin, but he was concerned that the pizza would be ready soon. He'd better get going and see where the night might lead.

The young jock, in a fog of anticipation, padded quickly back to his room, dried off and dressed in his customary garb of clean basketball shorts and a hooded sweatshirt with socks and slides. He grabbed his wallet, his phone and his room key and headed out the door toward what was sure to be a night he would never forget.

As soon as he stepped outside the front door of his dorm building, he realized that the snow was much heavier than he had expected. It was a good thing he was walking instead of driving, but he wished he had dressed more warmly. Of course, he and Shelly would hopefully be wearing nothing in very short order. He could feel himself starting to get hard again at the thought.

Drew stopped by the Pizza Shack on the way, a place with which he was very familiar, and picked up the pizza he had ordered. He then jogged to Shelly's dorm building, Nanigan Hall, about four minutes away. He pressed the button for her room and waited for her to buzz him in. When she did, he wasted no time getting out of the rapidly falling snow, bounded up the stairs two at a time to get to the third floor and practically danced down the hallway to her door. She must have been just as anxious as he was since she opened the door before he even knocked.

After quickly depositing the pizza on her small desk, Drew wrapped Shelly in his arms and kissed her with a fervor that left no doubt about his desire for her. She returned the kiss as fervently and drew him farther into her room. He noticed that she had turned up the heat a few degrees probably to ward off the chill of the storm outside, but it would also make them more comfortable when they were wearing less, much less, than they currently were.

Shelly directed Drew to the grouping of cushions on the floor in front of the small TV and brought the pizza for them to enjoy. She had already set out a bottle of wine and two solo cups.

"Wine?" he asked. "We're getting fancy tonight. This is new."

"Yup," she answered with a glowing smile. Softly, she completed the thought, "you have no idea."

As he unscrewed the cap on the wine and poured some in each of their cups, Shelly reached into the pocket of her shorts and presented a small blue pill to Drew. He recognized it immediately as the sexual performance-enhancing drug it was, but more importantly as an indication that Shelly had big plans for him this evening. That little pill would ensure he was "up" for everything she had planned. It would also keep him extra sensitive to enjoy every lick, stroke or thrust throughout the next several hours. He took it willingly and chased it down with a gulp of the wine. Beer would have been his preferred choice, but he was willing to try whatever Shelly wanted.

"Let's get a little more comfortable," Shelly suggested. She kicked off her shoes and pushed them off to the side of the room. Drew quickly removed his slides and socks and joined her barefoot on the cushions. As they each grabbed a slice of pizza, Shelly picked up the remote control for the TV and suggested watching a movie while they ate.

"As long as it's not one of your usual chick flicks, I'm open to a little Netflix and chill," Drew eagerly responded.

"Oh, I think you'll like the movie I've picked out."

Shelly pushed play on the remote and the screen came to life showing a video of what appeared to be a college-aged man delivering pizza to a townhouse. When the front door opened, two beautiful women were framed by the open doorway wearing very suggestive lingerie. One of them invited the delivery man in so they could give him a tip.

As soon as the door closed, the scene switched to the inside of their townhouse entryway. The two starlets pushed the surprised young man against the closed door and began pulling his clothes off, kissing him, licking his face and chest, and feeling his obviously muscular physique throughout. As the scene rapidly progressed into a wild sexual fantasy of a threesome with the pizza delivery guy, the young man in the film somehow never lost his grip on the pizzas.

Shelly's movie choice tonight was clearly porn. Hackneyed storyline? Yes. Fun but goofy situations? Yes. Exciting as hell to the startled basketball player looking forward to a fun evening alone with his girlfriend? Fuck, yes. Drew was already starting to feel blood flowing to his dick and the little blue pill hadn't even kicked in yet. Shelly smirked mischievously at his reaction.

"You like?" she inquired innocently while stroking his back, side and thigh.

"Absolutely. It's giving me some fun ideas. I wish I hadn't been so quick to put the pizza down if that's the reward for keeping it in hand."

"Me too. But don't worry. I'll be keeping something else in hand very soon."

They finished the pizza and were halfway through the wine when the scene with the now exhausted and sweating pizza delivery boy concluded. The camera switched to a new pizza delivery guy attempting to deliver to the back door of a restaurant where a bachelorette party was in full swing. This man was taller and leaner than the guy in the previous scene but was caught equally off guard when the room full of horny bachelorettes pulled him unceremoniously into the room, out of his clothes and onto the stage. He quickly became the highlight of the night's entertainment for that party.

"You know," Shelly mused, "he sort of reminds me of you. He's tall and lean. His muscles are cut like yours and he's almost as hot as you. The only difference is I think his dick is a little bigger than yours."

"No one's dick is as big as that," Drew snorted. "That's why he's in porn."

"I'll bet I can get yours pretty close, but first I want to see if your body is really as much like his as I think it is." Shelly reached for the hem of Drew's hoodie and started drawing it up over his head, exposing his team t-shirt underneath. She left him to finish inverting the sweatshirt over his head while she quickly started pulling his t-shirt up over his head as well. When both shirts were covering his head and arms, she gently leaned him back so his upper body was against the cushions and then kneeled on the shirts, preventing Drew from removing them. His head and arms were now trapped in the shirts and his chest and torso were exposed for her play.

While Drew struggled weakly for a moment just to satisfy his pride, he was more than willing to have Shelly gain such an early advantage. He quickly relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of her lightly stroking the ridges of his abs, lats and chest. He thrilled when he felt her warm breath on his left nipple as she licked and then briefly sucked it into her mouth. He teeth closed gently on his sensitive skin, sending electricity directly to his growing manhood. She moved to the right nipple and pinched it gently between her fingers before licking the exposed tip. She twisted her fingers briefly before letting go, eliciting a low moan from her boyfriend. Carefully moving off his confining shirts, she helped him finish removing them and then drew him up into a kiss.

As the bachelorettes continued to tease the lucky pizza delivery guy on screen, Shelly briefly disentangled herself from Drew's embrace to reach under her cushion for a pre-rolled joint and a lighter. She lit it and inhaled deeply before passing the joint to her boyfriend.

"You know I can't have this during basketball season," Drew protested.

"Don't worry," she replied. "You're off for the next week for Christmas break. Coach will never know. Besides," she grinned, "I want you lit like a Christmas tree."

Recognizing a good argument when he heard one, Drew took a small hit, followed by a longer one, feeling the aromatic smoke enter his lungs. He placed it carefully on a dish behind them.

They continued to watch the pizza guy on screen as he fucked and was fucked in every conceivable position. The young lovers' hands roamed freely over one another's bodies, rapidly discarding her sweater and bra in the process. Drew returned the favor from earlier, caressing, licking and sucking his girlfriend's nipples and breasts as the weed relaxed his brain. When the scene finally ended with a sweaty cum-covered bride-to-be, Shelly paused the movie and took another long drag from the joint, letting the smoke sit in her lungs for a moment before blowing it out slowly. She passed it to Drew, who inhaled deeply again, his earlier inhibitions forgotten. Between the blue pill, the weed and the beer, he was ready for anything.

"Want to play Christmas Wish?" Shelly asked breathlessly.

"Sure," Drew agreed readily. "How does it work?"

"We each tell each other a fantasy, something we've always wanted to try but were afraid to ask, and then we try to fulfill those fantasies for each other tonight."

"You're really putting me on the spot. I think I've got something, but I want to hear yours first."

"Ok," Shelly replied. "I must really trust you. I've never told this to anyone else before. I've always wanted to feel what it would be like for you to play with my butt. I think it would be really exciting to feel you touch me there and even more if you were to kiss me or lick me there. I don't think I would be ready for you to fuck me there, but a finger or tongue might feel nice. I took a really good shower before you came over, so I know I'm squeaky clean. You don't have to, of course. It's just something I've always wondered about."

Maybe it was the weed thinking for him but suddenly, there was nothing he wanted to do to Shelly more than to touch and tongue her asshole. He knew it felt really good to wash his own when he was showering, and he hoped he could make it feel even better for his girlfriend.

"Wow," Drew exclaimed. "I had no idea. But, yeah, I'm willing to try if you want." With that, he gently laid Shelly back on the cushions. He started by leaning in to kiss her and progressed to making out with her on the cushions. As they were kissing, Drew snaked his hand down her chest, stroking her cleavage, stimulating the sensitive skin there. His hand continued its journey southward, sliding under her the waistband of her flannel "comfy pants" and into her panties. He heard Shelly catch her breath as his fingers first brushed against her lower lips. She was clearly aroused; they were already puffy and moist. He continued slowly stroking her slit until he felt her hips start lifting to meet his fingers.

Drew knew Shelly's reactions well enough to know that it was time to shift his focus to keep her excitement building. He slid both hands under her waistband and slowly slid her pants and panties down her legs and off her feet. He then shifted his own body to be between her legs where his tongue could start taking over from his fingers. With slow strokes from the back of her cleft to the front, he ran his tongue between her lips and lightly over the tip of her clit. With each pass, his tongue slipped farther and farther inside her, feeling her wetness and arousal build. His fingers continued to stroke the outside of her folds, slowly encouraging them to separate farther to admit more of his tongue. She was moaning and bucking constantly, telling him that she was enjoying the slow build up.

With skill that Shelly had taught him, he slid his tongue up to bathe her clit as the fingers of his right hand started to slip between her lips, aided by the wetness he had helped her produce. As his long middle finger entered his moaning girlfriend, Drew curved it upwards, seeking that secret place. He felt the slight spongy bumpiness and felt even more strongly her response to his touch. Her hips were bucking constantly now, her voice roughened with passion as she growled her approval. Drew continued stroking her inner spot as his tongue danced across her exposed clit.

When he felt her just approaching the edge of her release, he put the second part of his plan into action. His left hand slid into the crack of her ass and started gently but firmly stroking her puckered hole. This sent her flying over the edge of her orgasm, thrashing and crying out as the intense pleasure crashed over her. Luckily, no one else was in the nearby rooms or they would certainly have heard her screams. Drew continued his gentle lapping at her clit, his gentle stroking of her inside wall and his gentle caress of her backdoor as she shuddered through the remainder of her orgasm. But at no point did he even consider stopping. Shelly wanted to feel his fingers and tongue on or even in her sensitive ass and he had every intention of letting her enjoy the experience.

As her body started to calm, he slid slightly backwards and, using his hands to raise her legs, he slid his tongue between her ass cheeks. Not bad, he thought. She tasted and smelled like her favorite strawberry body wash. As his tongue crossed her puckered hole, he increased the pressure slightly. He heard her telltale reaction indicating that she was headed towards another build up. He rested her legs on his muscled shoulders and used his hands to part her cheeks to give his tongue free access to its target. He continued lapping at her hole until, in a moment of inspiration, he ran the tip of his tongue around and around that sensitive opening. Her body tensed, building toward a new release. After passing around several times, he stiffened his tongue and speared downward into her asshole, penetrating it slightly. The unfamiliar and exciting contact was enough to propel Shelly into a second orgasm, gentler than her first, but a very welcome way to start the evening.

Drew slid forward to hold her body against his own until her breathing again slowed and she melted into his embrace.

After a few moments, Shelly sat up, reached for the remainder of the joint and relit it. She took a long puff and then handed it to Drew who happily did the same. He was enjoying the way the smoke was making him feel. Clearly nothing was off limits tonight and he enjoyed every touch, every sensation.

Shelly pressed the button on the remote and the movie started the next scene. A young, buff pizza delivery boy wearing only swim trunks was about to make a delivery of a few pizzas to a college sorority's summer beach party. As he crosses the fencing that separates the dunes from the beach, it becomes clear that this is a nudist beach and the rowdy college sorority is busy carousing. He steps out onto the sand to find anyone who can pay for the pizzas when the girls tackle him to the sand and quickly relieve him of his trunks. As two of the girls start working the delivery guy's big dick and one other sits on his face, the other girls start burying his body in sand, leaving his head and his dick available for play.

As the scene continued to get more arousing, Shelly commented that they were just like the kids in the scene. "Drew, you're wearing just your basketball shorts while I'm completely undressed like the girls on the beach. Of course, they just took the pizza boy's trunks so..."

She smoothly slid Drew's basketball shorts and boxers down his legs and off, leaving him completely exposed to her touch. She took full advantage of the moment, smoothing her hands down his chest, abs and hips. As much as he wanted her to, she was not touching his very, very erect cock or balls.

They smoked the rest of the joint, drank the rest of the wine and in their completely buzzed state, continued to watch the sorority abuse the delivery boy. He was now completely immobilized under the sand. His arms were stretched out to the sides and buried, leaving only his fingers available to stroke the pussies that were lowered onto them. The girls continued bringing him closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, but each time stopped short of letting him cum. His frustrated cries only excited them more as they took turns pleasuring themselves on his tongue.

"You never told me yours," Shelly commented.

"My what?"

"Your Christmas Wish, silly. What is one fantasy that you've always wanted to experience but was always afraid to ask? I told you mine and you gave me an amazing gift. I want to make your wish come true too. What is it?"

"You're going to think it's pathetic," Drew demurred.

"I won't think it's anything but you trusting me. You can tell me anything."

"OK," Drew conceded. "I want you to control me. I want you to use me. I want to be your plaything with no control over what you do with me. I want you to be completely in charge." He got very quiet and lowered his head. "I told you it was pathetic."

"It's not pathetic. It's actually really brave," Shelly corrected. "And it's really hot. I can't wait to get my hands on you." Giggling, she jumped up and started rummaging through her closet.

Sighing, Drew's attention was drawn back to the end of the movie playing out on the TV screen. The naked coeds had clearly teased and tormented the young pizza boy enough. His extremely hard cock stuck up from the sand with the girls taking turns licking, sucking and stroking him closer and closer to completion. When they finally let him cum, he exploded, shooting thick spurts of cum at least a foot into the air to splat back down onto the sand surrounding him. They continued licking, sucking and stroking him, forcing every last drop of cum from his balls, then continued their assault on his oversensitive organ until he started wailing for mercy.

12