Christmas with Cupcake and Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

"I know! What the hell! Where did that come from?"

"That has to be why we didn't get an A plus. Has to."

"Hey, why don't we go over our schedule for next semester while we still have electricity?"

"Yes! Good idea!"

Bruce came out a few minutes later wearing dry jeans and a big warm sweater. He went over to pick up the firewood and as he was stacking it Jenna gave Lisa a knowing look, gesturing to his ass bending over and lifting.

"So!" Bruce said, turning around and warming his hands together.

"What?" the twins said, trying to look absolutely innocent.

"Uh . . . what are you two doing?"

"Our course schedule for next year," they said at once.

"Ok, wow, that's really . . . dedicated. What exactly are you majoring in again?"

"Business Management," came the prompt reply.

"Right. I knew that. Ok well, I think we have enough wood, that's good. Did you manage to find the flashlight?"

Jenna swiveled her head to look at Lisa. "Lis?"

Lisa's curious eyes had drifted down to the bulge in her father's jeans, wondering about the erection she'd seen earlier, and she seemed not to have heard. "What? Oh the flashlight! Yes. It's in the kitchen drawer. Next to the fridge."

"All right . . ." he said, giving her a puzzled look. "Are you sure everything's all right?"

"Yes! Absolutely! Thank you, Daddy! Ow!" Jenna had kicked her in the shins.

From the kitchen, Bruce heard low giggling and whispering coming from the living room as he scrounged up sandwiches and heated up some soup. What on earth were they up to? Well, it was just like old times, he thought, remembering the hours they would spend plotting and scheming to raise money for school projects. They showed their business sense even back then. He found chips, pretzels, cheese, noticed some tuna, peanut butter and crackers lying around. They'd be all right, food-wise. He checked his phone. Well, that was it. All thruways in and out of Boston were now officially closed.

Just as he brought a tray loaded with food into the living room, they were plunged into complete darkness, except for the fire.

"Aw . . . well . . . there we go."

"Oh, come here," they said, making room for him on the futon. Lisa zipped up to get some candles and plates and hurried back.

Soon they had a candle-lit table for their sad dinner, though Jenna had wound some silvery streamers around the tray.

"Wait, wait!" Lisa said, before they dug in. "Jenna?"

Together they leaned in closely and kissed him sweetly on each cheek. Bruce couldn't help but notice that Jenna caressed and squeezed his thigh as she did so. He knew it must be a mistake but nevertheless he felt his persistent hard-on instantly come to life.

"Thank you, Daddy, this was very sweet of you," said Lisa.

"Yes, and thank you for coming to get us and taking such good care of us."

"You're welcome, girls. Merry Christmas. I love you both."

"We love you, too, Daddy, and we have something special planned to really thank you. Ouch!" This time Lisa had kicked Jenna.

"Oh?" Bruce laughed, taking a bite of his sandwich. "A present?"

"Kind of," said Jenna. "But let's eat, I'm starving!"

It was really kind of pretty with the candles and fire and the snow swirling like mad outside the large windows. Before long Lisa and Jenna were chattering away about their classes and plans for the future. Bruce noticed Jenna cuddling really close to him the whole time—leaning her head on his shoulder and trailing her arm on his thigh one too many times. It was making him quite uncomfortable in his jeans.

"Hey, honey, just a few inches, there we go," he said, adjusting her away from him.

The pressure of her light slim body and gentle touch was, uh . . . very strange. He could only account for his sudden awareness of her body—god, she smelled so good—by his extreme horniness, as well as the unusual intimacy of the situation. The loss of heat was definitely making itself felt. They were all unconsciously moving closer to each other in front of the shrinking circle of warmth around the fire. But as soon as he moved Jenna out of the way Lisa leaned her head against his shoulder, giving him a whiff of that cherry-scented lotion they wore or whatever it was, which sent a jolt straight to his cock. Ok, now this was a definite problem. He couldn't stop himself from becoming more and more aroused; his cock was throbbing with their scents and the feel of their skin and the sight of their blond beauty in the firelight.

"Lisa, could you, ah . . . yes, thank you."

He stood up, grabbing the tray and things off the table to hold in front of his stomach while hurrying into the kitchen. He dumped the crap in the sink and paced, telling himself to get a fucking grip. He splashed cold water on his face and thought of the weather, the news, anything but his gorgeous teenaged daughters lounging in front of the fire. But his erection was throbbing harder than ever.

He tried to talk and calm himself down. "It's been a while. A long time. Any man would be attracted to them, they're beautiful. It's just the situation. . . "

But he could not stop explicit thoughts and desires coming into his head. Sliding his cock into a sweet, tight pussy . . . watching it go in and get slick and slippery . . . He was so fucking hard he knew he could last a long time . . . Not only that, he wanted to see his cum spurting out all over small, perky breasts, just drip and splash onto hard pink nipples . . . The more he tried not to think about it the more vivid and crude the images became.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" he heard Lisa call out.

"Fine, sweetie, just cleaning up," he said in a fake-sounding voice.

When he came back out, sweating, he was relieved to see they had moved down to one end of the large futon, leaving a wide space for him on the other end. OK, good, he could handle that. But then again Jenna was nestled in Lisa's lap and she was playing with her hair.

He sat down, crossing his legs, and for a moment it was quiet and awkward. Then Jenna sighed and stretched her legs towards him, her legs very lightly spread.

"Oh, Pops, can you give me a little foot rub? You always gave such good foot massages."

"Sure, honey."

Jenna relaxed and sighed as Lisa played with her hair, stroking it softly, and Bruce skillfully worked on her feet.

"What are we gonna do? How long is this supposed to go on, Daddy?"

"At least tomorrow night, honey. It's a blizzard outside, now. Look at that."

The snow was falling thick and fast out the window.

"Hmm . . . wonder how Mom's doing."

Bruce couldn't help feel a pang at the mention of Carol. Not because he missed her, but only because he instantly thought of her naked with her new boyfriend in some ski lodge. Snowed in, can't get on the slopes. What else would there be to do but fuck? He shifted his crotch away from Jenna's foot, but she followed him. She nudged his erection just a tiny bit with her toe.

"She certainly found John fast didn't she?" said Lisa.

"Do you miss her, Dad?" said Jenna. Dear God he could swear she almost imperceptibly stroked his shaft with her toe as she asked it. Bruce felt something inside him just give in to the moment. He sat back and relaxed, and let his arm rest on Jenna's calf. He leaned his head back onto the futon and relaxed into the lull of the fire and the heavy, pretty snow.

He didn't do anything else, but he felt the atmosphere in the room suddenly shift. He knew they felt it, too. Jenna sighed again, and moved around in Lisa's lap until she was lying back against her chest and Lisa's hands had moved around to hold her waist and softly stroke her stomach. Bruce noticed Lisa's legs had wrapped around Jenna's and now both pairs of feet were resting on his thighs. He transferred his foot massage to Lisa's feet and she moaned.

"Oh that feels so good. . . so does it bother you, Dad? Mom finding a boyfriend?"

"No, hon," he said, pressing his hands in between her fuzzy socks and finding her tense spots. "Your Mom and I are friends. I'm happy for her."

"Well you should find someone, too," said Jenna. "You're hot, Pops," she teased him, wiggling her foot down into his crotch ever so slightly.

"Ah . . ." Bruce let out a little gasp and shifted away from her. "Uh, thank you . . . uh, Jenna." He didn't know what to say.

"Shut UP, Jenna!" said Lisa. "But she's right, Daddy. It's time you started dating."

"You're so tense," said Jenna. "You need to loosen up. Have some fun. You can't just do people's taxes all year. Take it from us, Daddy, we know."

"And what does that mean?" said Bruce.

"Lis and I study hard, but we know how to unwind."

"Oh? How's that?"

"We can show you if you want," Jenna started to say, before Lisa hissed "Shh" at her.

He saw Jenna elbow Lisa hard in the ribs.

"Ok, just a sec, we'll be RIGHT BACK," said Lisa as she pulled Jenna off the futon and dragged her into the bedroom. Jenna was whining "What are you doing! I was comfortable!"

Bruce lay back on the futon, not wanting to move. He let the warmth of the fire wash over his skin. He felt like he was in some sort of dream. The whole trip had been weird, starting with the antler girl. He knew he should be feeling more guilt, but at the moment, all he wanted to do was enjoy the throb of his cock. He swore to God he could never remember it being this hard. It was lying on his inner thigh like a heavy piece of wood, the entire length rigid and swollen. He widened his thighs a bit, giving it some room. Oh fuck that felt good. The minute he closed his eyes the porno he liked to watch sometimes came into his mind. Fuck . . . he so rarely gave in to these immediate needs. All he could see were tight, perfect bodies bent over and spread underneath him. He could practically feel his cock getting sucked . . .

He was torn out of his reverie, though, by angry voices coming from the girls' room. He got up to head to the kitchen. On the way back he couldn't resist stopping in to listen.

"Oh Lis," he heard Jenna saying, "Please please please please please . . ."

"Mmmmm . . ."

"Please! I'll do you laundry! I'll clean! I'll wash some dishes!"

He heard Lisa laughing. "Stop that!"

"Yes!" he heard Jenna say. "Say yes!"

"Hmmm . . . ok . . . but like I said, No Touching!"

"Yes, ok, ok, now . . . wait a sec . . . oh!" Jenna shrieked with delight. "What do you want? This one? Or that one?"

Lisa giggled and he heard them moving around. "I don't know . . . you are so terrible, Jen!"

He hurried back to the fire and sat back. What the hell were they up to? He got out his phone and tried it . . . nope, no connection.

He wondered what Carol was doing with "John". He hadn't even known the asshole's name. Bruce had lied a bit to the twins—and to himself, he had to admit. The divorce was a bit more painful and one-sided than he cared to admit. In fact, Carol had wanted it, not him. She needed to get out and "experience" more things—more men, you mean, Bruce had thought. He knew that was the real reason. She told him she found him a bit stodgy, sexually. Predictable. She wanted to sow some wild oats while she still had time. He had been very angry. What exactly did she want? He kept himself in great shape, he was always there for her. He thought they had a great sex life. Sure, a little on the predictable side, but Bruce liked stability. He craved it. He had no "wild oats." He was perfectly satisfied.

And here he was now, thinking about what she was doing. And what his crazy twins were up to . . . it was almost midnight, where were they?

He had to admit, a part of him was oddly disappointed when they came out wearing the same bulky sweats as before. Had he been hoping for something different? But when they sat down, they each took up a spot on either side, pressing into his body.

"Daddy," said Lisa. "We want to give you our Christmas present, now."

Both of them were gazing at him with a serious look. Their arms were draped around his neck.

"Uh . . hoh kayyy . . .what do you . . ."

"We want you to meet Cupcake and Kandi."

"'Cupcake and Candy?'" Bruce mouthed stupidly. Did they have a baking hobby he wasn't aware of?

"Yes," said Jenna, lifting off her sweatshirt. Bruce gasped when he saw the sheer, lacy white top she had on underneath. It had little silver bells on it and was edged in white fur. He could just see her rosy pink nipples poking through, and he instinctively pushed backwards on the couch.

"Uh, Jenna, sweetie . . . what is this?"

"Shh, Daddy. I'm Cupcake . . ."

"And I'm Kandi," said Lisa, pulling off her sweatshirt and shaking out her hair. She, too, was clad in a very skimpy top that, Bruce saw, was actually a kind of nightie that was tucked into her bottoms. Her top was extremely sheer and laced up with fuzzy ribbons with tiny bells on them that were only loosely tied. He could see her perfect, firm breasts clearly in the firelight.

"Girls! This is . . . very inappropriate, I . . ."

"Shh," said Lisa, putting a finger on his lips. "We've done this before."

Jenna nodded eagerly. "You don't have to do anything. All you have to do is—"

"Watch," finished Lisa, as she stood up and removed her sweats, as did Jenna.

Oh, God. Bruce could not tear his eyes away. Their "tops" were actually baby doll nighties ending right below their hips. They tied right at their breasts and opened to each side, showing absolutely perfectly flat stomachs and round hips. They each had on tiny little bikini panties comprised of fluffy, furry little white triangles tied with teeny strings—he could only assume, for Christmas.

"You need this, Pops," said Jenna. "You need to relax."

"Let go."

"Expand your horizons."

"We can show you."

"But girls," Bruce sputtered helplessly, trying to ignore their smooth golden skin and incredible hips. "This isn't . . . right . . . you need to. . oh God."

Lisa came up close to him, leaning down to look at him while laying one soft hand on his crotch. There was no way he could hide his arousal from her. She went right for it.

"Daddy. We love you. We know you've had a tough time with the divorce."

"And John," said Jenna.

"And we want to."

Jenna came up behind Lisa and hugged her waist, her hands travelling up to her sister's breasts. "We've been working so hard . . ."

"And now we need to play," said Lisa, taking her hands off Bruce to hold Jenna's hands tight on her breasts as Jenna laughed and pulled her back towards the fire.

"Don't say a thing."

"Just . . . enjoy," whispered Jenna.

Oh God . . .oh God . . . Bruce actually moaned . . . his cock had swollen so hard in his jeans he instinctively reached down to unzip his pants and pull it out, his eyes riveted on their perfect bodies. He felt like a condemned man being led to the gallows, unable to do a thing about it. "I'm going to hell," he thought, but what could he do? He couldn't exactly get up and spank them, could he? He could always leave, he guessed, but . . . there was no question of that he thought fatally as he frantically pushed off his jeans and tugged down his briefs. His cock was drooling cum at the sight of their sweet, adorable breasts and oh God, Jenna was tugging at Lisa's top!

He was a lost man. Never had ever seen anything as unbelievably hot as this. Hot wasn't even the word. Beautiful. Erotic. Mind-blowing. He immediately grabbed his shaft and started pumping, slowly up and down, as he watched. All thoughts were pushed from his mind, and he moaned as he saw more cum leaking steadily from the tip.

Jenna gave a little laugh of delight as she slowly tugged at the bow at Lisa's breasts, which made a little jingle. She stared at Lisa with a wicked look in her eye as she pulled and pulled the delicate pink ribbon and Lisa giggled.

"Oooh!" Lisa gasped when her nightie fell open.

"See, Daddy, Lisa and I have been thinking," said Jenna, as she reached out and held her sister's smooth, curving hips and Lisa pulled at her ties.

"We think the divorce was good for you. You just need a little push."

"Out of the nest," Lisa said, laughing.

Lisa had pulled open Jenna's top and freed her perky breasts. They were perfect, firm C-cups with the most delicate pink nipples, just like hers.

"Mom said she needed to sow her wild oats, but in fact John is just like you."

"Conservative," they said together, and giggled.

The twins moved closer together, clad now only in their furry white G-strings, holding each other by the waist. Their long blond hair caressed their glowing skin; two pairs of hard, erect pink nipples lightly touched.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" they said.

"Oh fuck, yes," Bruce groaned immediately. "Oh, Lisa, Jenna . . ."

"You mean Cupcake," Lisa whispered, as she traced one long fingernail on Jenna's nipples.

"And Kandi . . ." Jenna breathed, as she drew Lisa close to her and kissed her, lightly and sweetly on the lips.

Bruce felt like he was in a waking dream. He couldn't tear his eyes away for one second. His mind tried but failed to grasp the reality of what he was seeing; all he could register were lips, nipples, pink, white, fire, snow. Lisa and Jenna held each other by the waist as they leaned in to kiss, lightly at first, whispering something to each other, then opened their mouths so he could see their tongues touching.

They closed their eyes and kissed slowly and tentatively, nipping at each other's lips and then opening wider to flick their tongues slowly around and around, tasting and testing. The way they lightly held each other by the waist as they kissed so innocently drove Bruce crazy. Their breasts reflected the flickering flames of the fire, illuminating their hard nipples and making them cast tiny shadows. The white fur on their panties turned orange in the firelight.

"Mmmm" Jenna moaned as she sucked on Lisa's tongue, pulling it into her mouth. Bruce could only wonder at how delicious it was for them. He was shut out of their sweet lust even as they put it on display. He relaxed, leaning back on the futon, gently stroking his swollen cock as he watched and the snow continue to fall.

Oh God, oh no . . . Bruce moaned inwardly as he watched them sink to their knees on the soft blankets in front of the fire, and Lisa gently pushed Jenna backwards until she was leaning over her. In full view, Lisa kissed her harder, bringing her hand up to hold Jenna's jaw and keep her mouth open and available. She stroked Jenna's face and hair while mauling her lips and—oh God!—slid her hand down to Jenna's G-string. Along the way she traced her fingertips over Jenna's nipples, teasing her. Bruce could tell they had done this before and knew exactly what they wanted and liked. Lisa—"Kandi"— was clearly the dominant one. Jenna lay passive, watching her sister, her breathing getting heavier and her eyes more serious. She whispered, "Suck my tits, please Lis!"

"Oh!" Jenna moaned and arched her back high, pushing her head against the floor as Lisa gazed at her breasts in the firelight, just looking and apparently savoring the view. Her hands came up to frame breasts which she knew as well as her own. She pushed them together as Jenna squirmed and gasped and begged her to take them in her mouth. Bruce had never seen anything more erotic in his life. He cock was at full attention, absolutely throbbing, and dripping cum in a steady leak onto his thighs.

"You're so hot, Jen," Lisa whispered.

"Mmmmmm . . ." she made the most achingly delicious moan as she squeezed one breast and pushed a quivering, erect nipple into her mouth. Bruce could see it all. He watched in fascination, his curiosity getting the better of him, taking note of how Lisa skillfully sucked and teased and tormented Jenna's breasts. She circled her tongue around and around Jenna's areolas, laughing a little as Jenna whined and begged for more.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers