Christmas with my Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravleen pressed herself harder to me as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and pushed my fingertip against her anus. She was gasping and riding my face as I pushed my finger past the resistance of her sphincter and felt it slide into the depths of her rectum. Then she was coming, a long, powerful orgasm that stiffened her body as the waves of pleasure crashed through her cortex and left her limp and spent, climbing wetly off my face and kneeling to kiss me.

'Where do you want me, Gareth,' she asked quietly, the tigress now back in its cage.

'From behind,' I told her firmly. 'In your cunt and then in your arse.' I added, relishing the use of the profanities. Ravleen reached over to her bedside drawer and took out a half-full bottle of lubricant. Handing it to me she knelt facing the headboard in an act of delicious submission.

I got between her legs and guided myself to her pussy, penetrating her easily and deeply; she was extremely wet. She grasped the headboard again and pushed back at me as I thrust into her, my hands gripping her hips, leaving faint marks in her glorious caramel skin.

It felt wonderful in that position; deep and primal, and I knew Ravleen was enjoying it because she was making a sort of continuous mewing noise. But I was impatient for the ultimate goal, the final act of consummation in the sexual relationship with my mother-in-law.

Still fucking her, I flicked open the top of the bottle of lubricant and squeezed a dollop into the crevice of her buttocks. Ravleen gave a little sigh of satisfaction as she felt the viscous liquid trickle between her cheeks and over her rosebud.

I parted her cheeks, revealing her anus, dark and crinkly against her toffee skin. Using my index finger I worked the sticky lubricant gently into her, pushing my finger in to coat the walls of her rectum. I added more lubricant and Ravleen gave a low moan as I used a second finger, getting them both deep inside her.

When I was satisfied, I slid my cock out of her cunt. My mother-in-law spread her legs and lowered her hips to give me a better angle of entry. 'Ok?' I asked.

'Mmm,' she replied. 'Go slowly at first, darling.' Oh, God, she'd called me darling again.

I pressed the big head of my cock against her anus and pushed, holding my shaft firmly in one hand.

'Harder, Gareth,' said Ravleen. 'You won't hurt me.'

So I pressed hard and her sphincter started to open and stretch around my plum and then I was in and sinking into the depths of her arse, feeling her ring tight around my shaft and the soft, enveloping walls of her rectum taking my cock in a soft embrace.

Then I started fucking her. Sodomising my mother-in-law. The distant, unobtainable, beautiful woman whom I had lusted after secretly for so many years and who I could not have imagined ever letting me kiss her, let alone do this to her.

I took her with slow, long strokes, feeling the suction of her arse as I pulled out and the faint, but delicious, squishing noise as I thrust back deep inside her. Ravleen had let go of the headboard with one hand and was using it to rub herself; I could feel her fingers working against her pussy, feel it when she slid one or two fingers inside herself, her thumb working her clitoris.

The fact of Ravleen masturbating herself while I buggered her was up there with my most exotic fantasies and I felt my cock begin to tingle as my orgasm approached.

'I'm coming, darling,' I told her and I felt her fingers quicken, strumming her clitoris.

Then my world was shrinking and going grey as one of the most powerful orgasms of my life exploded in my head and I gasped and grunted and spurted my hot seed into my lover's rectum.

Afterwards I withdrew, slowly, my cock still hard, and we lay together, side by side, not touching, just staring at the ceiling.

'I didn't hurt you did I?' I asked.

'Not at all,' she replied. 'I've had my husband up there enough times to know how to relax and enjoy it.'

'You enjoyed it?' I asked.

'Of course. I had a lovely second orgasm. Though not as strong as the first one,' she added. 'That was something else.'

'I didn't realise you knew all those dirty words,' I grinned at her.

'Well I am a doctor,' she replied. 'But it's strictly for the bedroom.'

We got up soon after that and showered. Ravleen put on her sexy silk dressing gown and gave me a striped bathrobe. 'It's one of Trevor's,' she said apologetically. 'Maybe you can bring your own next time you come over.'

Which raised a question. 'I only brought clean clothes for two days,' I said.

'Well I have actually got a washing machine,' Ravleen replied. 'Or we can drive over to your house and pick some more stuff up.'

'How long can I stay?' I asked, my heart soaring at the way the conversation was going.

'When are you back at work?' she asked.

'Not till after the New Year. The second.'

'Me too. So why don't you stay until then? We'll probably both want a bit of time apart by then.' Personally I wasn't sure I'd ever want to be apart from her.

We went downstairs and I made us tea which we drank in the front room while we watched a dated Rom-Com. Again, I found it difficult to keep my hands off Ravleen, despite having been in all three of her holes that afternoon.

I was sliding my hand into her dressing gown to cup a breast and she was giggling and pushing me away when there was the sound of a key in the front door and ten seconds later, while I was still exchanging horrified looks with Ravleen, my hand still on her tit, Grace, my estranged wife, walked into the front room and stopped short, staring at us on the settee.

'What the fucking hell is going on here?' she demanded.

'Nice to see you, too, Grace,' said Ravleen with admirable calm. 'I thought you were at Hugh's parents for Christmas.'

'Yes, well, I wanted to see my mum, but now I find out she's been shagging my ex-husband. And that's my dad's bathrobe,' she hissed at me. 'So you can go and get that off straightaway.' I sat looking at her, saying nothing.

'I mean you and dad were still married last time I looked,' she went on. 'And sleeping with your son-in-law. That's incest isn't it?'

'No,' replied Ravleen pulling her dressing gown lapels to cover her breasts, 'it isn't. We're not related by blood, only by marriage. A marriage, furthermore, which is in the process of being dissolved, according to your wishes. And I don't need to remind you of the situation between your father and me. He has given his blessing to me to have relationships as I chose, and I have chosen to have one with Gareth.'

Grace stared at her mum for a few seconds but I could see that she knew the truth of what her mother had said. She turned and slammed out of the house and we heard the sound of tyres squeal as she accelerated down the cul-de-sac.

'Well, that could have gone worse,' said Ravleen, placidly. 'I hope she doesn't have an accident on the way home.'

Epilogue

I stayed with my mother-in-law until the New Year; I had a full working calendar in January. During the week between Christmas and New Year we went rambling in the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors and we kissed and held hands as we walked and talked. On New Year's Eve, just before midnight, I told Ravleen that I was in love with her and she cried and said she loved me too and we talked long into the small hours of the new year.

She phoned Trevor later that day and he agreed to a divorce and a couple of months after that, much to my surprise, she asked me if I would marry her. I hadn't thought anywhere near that far ahead but there was really only one answer. We were married in August, two weeks after her decree absolute came through. Grace was at the wedding, sans Hugh, and not looking very happy. Turns out I'm now her stepfather!

So Ravleen Keating is now Ravleen Procter, or Doctor Proctor as the staff at her surgery delight in calling her, and we live together in her house in Harrogate. Her biggest concern about us marrying was children, which she knew I wanted. She's been to a gynaecologist and he's told her that it's possible she could conceive - she's only fifty-one - so we'll see.

If she doesn't conceive, it won't be from want of trying. My goodness, our sex life just gets better and better. I have her every night and most mornings and sometimes when I get home from work, too. And it's not always me initiating sex by any means; Ravleen loves it in all its varied and interesting forms, and all her holes are freely available to me!

She has also shown a marked enthusiasm for bondage, to the extent that she bought new brass bedsteads for our bed, which can accommodate straps and cuffs and suchlike. She likes nothing better on a Sunday afternoon than to put her stockings and suspenders on and be strapped to the bed and fucked while wearing a butt plug up her arse. Sometimes I tie her down and gag her and leave her for a half-hour or so while I watch some television downstairs. Ravleen says this turns her on massively and she comes almost as soon as I touch her. Neither is she averse to the odd spanking as a precursor to anal sex and, as you may imagine, spanking my erstwhile mother-in-law is a big turn-on for me. Happy days indeed.

And if you think that our relationship is all based on sexual desire and fulfilment then you are wrong. My wife is the funniest, kindest, cleverest person I have ever met and I love her deeply and completely.

The End