Christmas with Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man in a tuxedo exited the tent and approached Summer, offering to take her coat. Thanking him with a gracious smile, she allowed him to slip it from her shoulders; after draping it over his arm, he escorted her to her seat where Dave joined her at the small, elegant table.

"Will the beautiful lady wish to begin with drinks?" asked the man in the tuxedo.

And so Summer's magical evening continued, as she and Dave shared a wonderfully warm and romantic dinner beneath the stars. They laughed and carried on, and they spoke quietly of life and love. She told him of her passion for the ocean, and how her life's dream had always been to live in a house on the beach where the soothing sounds of the surf would carry her gently to sleep each night.

"I know I'll get there someday..." she said, looking wistfully out over the shining moonlit Pacific.

Holding hands across the table, Dave smiled softly to himself.

When they were finished with dinner, he blew out the candle and extinguished all but two of the torches. Taking her hand, he led her to a plush, woolly blanket, softly illuminated beneath a sheltering cypress tree. Snuggling together, they watched the shimmering whitecaps, the crashing waves competing with the sparkling stars for Summer's rapt attention.

"Make love to me, David, the way you did in the limousine," she whispered, sitting up in his lap to slip off her panties. After securing them in his coat pocket, she pulled his firm length free. Spreading her lips, she guided him between her moist petals, and with a long, beautiful moan slowly eased herself down; savoring his very thick shaft inch by exquisite inch, she took him in one smooth go. Pulling his arms around her stomach, she leaned back against his chest to nuzzle his neck as they continued to gaze out over the ocean.

"Make love to me," she whispered again. "Keep talking to me, and stay inside me after you come. Please, don't pull out...just keep making love to me. I want you to let yourself go, David, deep inside me."

They made love in the moonlight, strong hands on naked hips offering a steadying touch as she moved up and down his solid length. During the silent lulls between crashing waves they basked in the moist sounds of their gentle coupling; Summer slid more slowly then, letting them fully savor her pussy's sweet, sexy song.

Cuddling in serene bliss, they enjoyed the waves and the salty kiss of the misty night air; holding him inside her, coaxing him with silky clenches, she breathed a deep moan of contentment when she felt his warm release flood her womb. As they whispered their passionate devotion, he hugged her more tightly, losing himself in the loving embrace of the blessed home she'd given him.

"Thank you for this night, and thank you for making love to me the way you do. This is like living in a dream," she whispered, giving voice to his very thought that moment.

A short while later they heard a beeping sound coming from Dave's coat. He caressed her face and kissed her beautiful eyes before trailing kisses down to her lips. Hotly returning his kiss, she begged him to keep making love to her on their bluff overlooking the ocean.

Holding her face in his hands, he gave her a tender smile. "As much as I want to spend the rest of my life right here with you, the events of this evening are far from complete. It's time, beautiful girl. We need to get over to the hotel now."

Reaching into his coat pocket, he pulled out her panties. She stood and carefully stepped into them, smiling as he slowly slid them up her perfect thighs. When he reached her hips, he gave a gentle tug, seating the single strand in her cum-drenched pussy; then, slipping one pearl aside, he placed a finishing kiss on her pouting lips.

Coming to his feet, he collected her overcoat and escorted her back to the limousine, where the grinning chauffeur stood holding their door open. Summer knew he had watched her and Dave make love, and when his furtive glances again strayed to her bare breasts and sexy pussy she gave him a kiss and a warm smile before climbing inside.

Twenty minutes later they were rolling down Wilshire, and Summer was gazing happily at all the Christmas decorations adorning the various facades along the busy boulevard. Turning onto Ocean Avenue, they pulled up to the hotel.

After sharing a final embrace, Summer and Dave stepped out of the car and into the bright lights.

~ ~ ~

I started to shake Dave's hand, only to have him quickly turn it into a bear hug. John and Aaron held Summer's hands high above her head, showing her off to a dozen or so stunned bystanders who stood gawping while the grinning chauffeur attended to a red rose in her hair. When he was finished making his adjustments, she thanked him with a kiss on the cheek.

Bowing courteously, he answered with a gracious smile.

"So, you beautiful vixen, what's with the rose?" John asked, gently touching it.

"Oh, that?" Summer grinned. "It's just something David found somewhere."

The way she was beaming at Dave, we all knew there had to be more to the story. In any case, even if it didn't quite fit the rest of the Greek goddess theme she was otherwise playing to such astonishing effect, it still looked great on her. With the addition of the rose in her hair, she appeared vaguely...Polynesian?

Whatever. It definitely worked.

The grand ballroom was lavishly decked out in New Year's splendor, and everyone quickly shifted into celebration overdrive, especially Summer. She had an absolute blast dancing the night away, whether it was on her own, in groups, or with each of us individually. Without a doubt, though, the sexy one-on-ones were her favorites.

A major highlight of the evening involved a striking young Asian woman wearing a skintight black silk dress, who managed to supplant John as Summer's main partner-in-grind. While being dry fucked by the exotic raven-haired beauty in the middle of the crowded dance floor, Summer was certainly in her element. Almost immediately the woman's hands slid inside Summer's scarf to fondle her breasts, and Summer didn't bat an eye. She simply looked over at us and smiled as she spun the sexy minx in front of her to grind her pussy into the hot little temptress's ass. She pinched her seductive playmate's wildly erect nipples, making the writhing girl moan, and when she began caressing then deeply fucking the gorgeous Thai's bare pussy we all watched the slinky brunette shudder through the first of the many orgasms she doubtless enjoyed that night.

The thing is, John and I were preoccupied with other, weightier thoughts. We tried to hide our distracted states from Summer, but it wasn't easy. We knew we still had much bigger fish to fry, and everything was riding on John to pull it off.

As we all watched the big ball drop in Times Square, counting down the final seconds of 2004, Summer had her arms draped around my neck. We were kissing when the cheering ballroom erupted in a sea of confetti, then I lifted her, spinning her in hugging circles. Her weightless scarf dress flew up, and she cried out in joyful celebration. John being John, of course he couldn't resist the temptation to give her a loud "Happy New Year!" smack on her naked bottom.

With the two of them laughing like children playing on a schoolyard, she chased him across the room, through the lobby, and out of sight, leaving a host of amused revelers in their wake.

~ ~ ~

After we all piled into the waiting limousine, Summer happily called up front to the chauffeur, "Home, James!"

"Not so fast, Little Miss Naked Girl," John said. "We still have one last stop this evening. It's time for me to redeem my gift now, you saucy wench!"

"Oooooh, that's right, we all get to play a game!"

Clapping excitedly while bouncing up and down in my lap, she mimicked rejoicing like a sugar-addled nine-year-old. With her bare breasts also bouncing around the way they were, though, she definitely didn't remind anyone of a little girl.

When the limousine pulled up in front of a bustling nightclub in Santa Monica, Dave again helped Summer with her coat before we all climbed out and went inside. The packed club was dark and intimate, yet still quite loud. On each table rested a glowing candle in a waxy glass holder, with additional lighting provided by the small stage's floor lights. A drum kit, bass, keyboard, and amps for the bass, keys, and guitar were set up on stage, but the house band must have been taking a break between sets. The bar behind us was standing room only.

Once we were all seated sharing two small tables, Summer asked, "So, okay, what's the game?"

"It's really more of a challenge," John replied, raising his voice over the din. "I'm good friends with the owner here, plus I know all the guys in the band. No doubt due to their mutual affinity for sadistic humor, I was able to arrange a little something that ought to tickle everyone's funny bones. They've given me the one-to-two a.m. time slot to go up on stage, but here's the catch: Summer and I will do our thing later. You guys are going first."

"You have got to be kidding," Dave said. "We haven't played together since our freshman year in college."

"Exactly!" laughed John. "That's why it's a challenge, and that's what will make it so funny!"

"It won't work," I said. "Notice there's no guitar up there?"

Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"You were saying?" quipped a grinning guy I didn't know, gesturing to another guy who'd just walked onto the little stage carrying a guitar. The guy who'd tapped me on the shoulder pointed me out to the guy on stage, who smirked while holding up my new Jeff Beck Strat!

"You are such a colossal prick!" I said, laughing to John.

"God, it's just one sneaky conspiracy after another with you guys, isn't it?" smiled Summer, leaning over to give John a big, happy kiss.

Nodding to the guy who'd tapped me on the shoulder, John said, "Guys, I'd like you to meet my buddy, Rick Santino. He's the unfortunate proprietor of this unsavory, disreputable dump."

Laughing, Rick took John by his proffered handshake and pulled him into a backslapping hug before shoving him back into his chair. In a booming voice he said, "Glad you could make it, shithead! Anyway, pleased to meet you guys!"

Beaming, he turned to Summer. "Now you must be the absolutely gorgeous creature John's been telling me about this whole week. Stand up, darlin'! Let me wish you a happy New Year!"

Clearly one of those larger-than-lifebon vivant types, Rick was an easy three hundred pounds of nonstop good humor. Right away, it was like he became our long-lost best friend.

"Whoa! Mamma mia! Girl, you gotta warn me the next time you do that! I about had a stroke!" he bellowed, obviously quite pleased when Summer took off her coat before getting up from the table.

"Happy New Year to you too, Rick. Thank you so much for having us. Love your place here," she smiled, moving into his arms to give him a warm hug.

"Sweetheart, you are welcome here anytime! I don't know about this slug John, but I suppose if you'll vouch for him then he can tag along too."

Turning to the rest of us, he grinned, "Now let's get you guys up on stage! John says you clowns really used to suck!"

Dave shoved John out of his chair, causing him to make a huge clattering racket when he pulled down the table behind us as he fell laughing to the floor.

Having returned to her seat, Summer brought her foot to my thigh, giving me a little nudge. "Go on, honey! You heard the man. Get on up there!" she said, flashing an evil grin.

John caught the anxious look I shot him.

Nodding, he mouthed, "After you're done." Then he gestured for me to go.

Like condemned men trudging to the gallows, Aaron and Dave followed me up on stage. Grabbing my guitar, I noticed it had already been tuned. While Aaron climbed in behind the drums, big ol' Dave strapped on the bass guitar.

We all looked goofily at each other, as if to say,"What the fuck?"

Dave said exactly that. "What the fuck are we gonna play?"

"I could probably remember 'Wipeout,' and maybe 'Back in Black.' That's about it," said Aaron.

While Dave and I clicked our amps off standby, Aaron bashed the drums a bit, then we did a quick soundcheck. Satisfied that we were most certainly going to sound like ass, I said, "Fuck it, 'Back in Black' it is! Let's kill!"

Aaron counted it down, we nailed the opening, and the bar exploded!

Summer jumped up at her table, throwing her hands above her head as her hips went into a wild frenzy. She happily shouted the signature lyrics right along with Dave, who gamely did his best awful impression of Brian Johnson. The entire bar was singing along, and we only fucked up a few times, which nobody seemed to notice.

When we finished the song, some smartass yelled, "Plaaaay 'Freeeebiiird'!" That drew the usual big laugh, then the crowd began shouting out requests for everything from "Stairway to Heaven" to the theme fromBonanza.

Ignoring the drunks, Aaron launched into the most spasticHawaii Five-O homage drum solo ever, which morphed into the opening bit of "Wipeout." Again the packed crowd lost their minds, especially when John shoved Summer up onto the stage with us. She instantly began doing a wickedly erotic version of 'The Swim' dance, and with the way those stage lights rendered her virtually naked, the place went fucking berserk!

When we were done with "Wipeout," John came up to me and whispered, "Do that stupid love song we all hate."

Laughing, I told Dave and Aaron what I was going to do, and they laughed too. Mainly they were happy to be able to bail, leaving me alone on stage with Summer. John sat her on a high stool center stage, directly facing me. In order to give her a proper serenading, I was also made to sit on a tall stool. When the house guy dimmed all the lights except for one bright spotlight, I said to the crowd, "I deeply apologize for what you're about to hear."

John and Dave laughed, and since there were no tomatoes handy Aaron threw a lemon wedge at me when I started strumming the opening chords to Extreme's sappy love ballad, "More Than Words."

Everyone seemed to be cool with what I was playing, and out popped the obligatory Bic lighters. Yeah, the crowd was perfectly fine and dandy with my little song...until I started singing. The whole place just lost it then, moaning, groaning, and whistling their raucous displeasure. I couldn't sing to save my life anyway, and I was intentionally giving it the most maudlin, off-key treatment ever.

Somewhere, I'm sure a puppy died.

Laughing in embarrassment, Summer buried her face in her hands, spreading her fingers to peek out at the crowd. They were all laughing and carrying on, then the "Freebird" joker called out, "Hey, Super Chick! See if you can dance to that!"

Snerking through the chorus, even I laughed at that one; then, from out of the corner of my eye, I saw what looked like a pair of panties fly onto the stage.

Yep, I was feeling pretty stoked about my bad, sexy self, until Summer reached down and held it up to the crowd.

It was a pair of men's Fruit of the Looms.

Dave laughed so hard that he lurched back into Aaron, who knocked over our table again.

Thankfully I couldn't remember how to finish that horrid song, so instead I abruptly broke into "Pinball Wizard," and everybody laughed even harder. When I was through butchering that one too, John took Summer by the hand to escort her back to her seat. After putting the amp on standby, I set my guitar in its stand before rejoining the group at our table.

Laughing, Rick waddled up onto the stage. After adjusting the mic to his height, he said to the crowd, "In case you were wondering about those bozos, allow me to explain. Okay, with the obvious exception of these guys," he began, gesturing to the house band, "you all know that I don't normally hire tone-deaf baboons to entertain you," which made everyone laugh, the house band laughing loudest of all, "not even with one super-hot bionic babe joining them. No, these are my dear friends, and this is a special night for them, so I'm asking you to bear with us. Besides, I only gave 'em one hour up here!"

The crowd laughed some more, and the "Freebird" guy shouted, "Hey, at least they're better than the house band!"

Everyone laughed again, since he was in fact the drummer for the house band.

"Pipe down, you louse! Okay, listen, this next bit oughtta be a little different. I'd like to welcome one of our old friends back onto the stage. He's celebrating his first full week off of parole, and I guess he wants to perform some magic tricks for you, or some such crap. Slap your ass cheeks together, and let's make some noise for my retarded pal Johnny!"

Ignoring the deafening chorus of hoots and hollers, John hopped up onto the stage. Grabbing the mic, he laughed, "Thanks, Rick. Much appreciated. As for the rest of you shitfaced ingrates, you can just blow me. Now give me a second while I gather up my magic stuff...."

He stepped off to the side of the stage, returning a moment later with a small table draped in black. In its center sat a row of little white boxes, along with a few miscellaneous items.

"Okay," he began, gesturing with a magician's cane he'd grabbed from the table, "the first thing I'd like to do is ask for a volunteer from the audience to come up on stage and be my guinea pig."

When Dave started to get up, John said, "Not you, ya' big dummy! I meant her...the stacked redhead!"

Everyone laughed like crazy as John made a blatant hip-thrusting motion at Summer.

"Excuse me, Miss Stacked Redhead," he grinned. "We don't know each other or anything, obviously, so would you be so kind as to do me the honor of joining me up here on the stage?"

Accompanied by a rousing ovation, including a cacophony of wolf whistles, Summer shyly stepped back onto the stage. Settling in on the high stool, she crossed her bare legs. Again the crowd hooted and whistled.

"Now, miss, please tell the audience your name."

Summer leaned into the mic and smiled. "Hi, audience. I'm Summer."

"I luuuuuuv Summer!" shouted a drunken voice from the crowd.

Summer giggled, and the audience laughed at her giggling fit.

"Now, Summer, you're a complete stranger to me, aren't you? Never met you before or nuthin'. I just pulled you randomly out of the crowd, right?"

Summer again leaned into the mic. Totally deadpan, she answered, "Yes, John. Never met you before in my life. Complete strangers."

"Excellent. The audience needs to know that what I'm about to do here is absolutely on the up and up."

"Quit dickin' around! Saw her in half already!" shouted the house drummer.

John shouted right back, "Hey, Ringo! Shut your pie hole! This is serious business up here!"

Turning to Summer, he continued, "Okay, miss, what did you say your name was again?"

"My name is Summer," she answered, trying not to laugh.

"Summer. Right. Okay, first things first, Summer. To show the audience that you're not hiding anything up your sleeve, let's have you stand nice and tall for us."

Summer grinned sweetly. "I don't have any sleeves."

Tapping his magician's cane menacingly, John gave her a prodding little smirk.

Still grinning, Summer dutifully came to her feet, and the house lights focused in on her.

"Arms over your head, Summer."

She raised her arms over her head, which had the effect of lifting her sheer scarf above her pussy. Her perfect breasts showed right through her filmy blue shroud, and there were audible gasps from the suddenly silent crowd.

"Now, twirl slowly."

With her arms still high above her head, Summer turned in a circle, presenting her incredible glittering ass to the audience. From my vantage point slightly below her, I had a clear, unobstructed view of the amazing gap at the top of her thighs. The string of pearls shone brightly before slipping into her naked pussy, where it disappeared inside.