Christmas with the Count Pt. 02

Story Info
Shopping with the girls leads to fun with some Americans.
3.8k words
4.15
2.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the second story following the exploits of Maggie, her friends, and the enigmatic and vicious Count Pyre. This story is mainly set in Romania. I only used this country because of the joking Count Dracula similarities. All of the people and places are purely imaginary, and if they bear any resemblance to real people that is unfortunate and unintended. If the story line upsets anyone from that great country I apologise unreservedly.

There are some old characters who make a reappearance, plus plenty of new ones that will hopefully keep you interested. The story contains elements of extreme BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. For me the main enjoyment I derive from writing these stories is in creating the characters. If you have strong feelings about any of the persons in the story and would like to read more, or less, about them please leave your remarks in the comments and I will try to accommodate your wishes when Maggie & co. come back for the third story. From the ratings I received for the first Maggie story I know that some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading. I wish to emphasise that this is a pure work of fiction and I hold all rights to the work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 19th

Maggie wrinkled her nose as she came awake. She had forgotten to put the empty wine bottles outside her door or pour away the last remnants in their glasses. The smell of old alcohol was strong in her room as the windows were shut against the cold outside air. Crawling out from the warmth of her bed she threw on her favourite bath robe and opened a window. Freezing air filled the room as Maggie dumped the bottles outside her door after first pouring the remaining wine down the sink and rinsing the glasses.

Maggie stood in the shower for twenty minutes. The hot water felt wonderful. She washed her hair thoroughly, running her shaver over her body. After blow drying her hair, putting on a loose-fitting knee length skirt with a long jumper that fell to mid-thigh, she grabbed her raincoat and went down to the kitchen. Ingrid was already there sipping a cup of tea. Paulo was alone by the stove, so his namesake had apparently not recovered enough to come to work. Maggie was just sitting down with her normal cappuccino when Gabrielle and Charlotte walked in together.

Maggie could tell from the way they walked, arm in arm and giggling quietly that they had slept in the same bed last night. Charlotte still wore the same olive-green harem pants with a sweatshirt in the same colour. Gabrielle was wearing jeans and a zipper jacket that was made of some fluffy material.

After drinking some coffee and picking at some toast prepared by Paolo, the four made their way to the foyer. Bert was sitting on one of the sofas waiting for them. Ten minutes later and the Rolls was moving gradually through the early Saturday morning traffic on the way to Luigi's. Maggie sat in the front with the other three girls in the back.

Bert enquired when they wanted to be picked up and Maggie told him they would probably go for a drink after, and then get a cab home, so he could watch the football. She knew his beloved Crystal Palace were playing away at Manchester United in the early Sky game so he could watch that in peace.

Arriving at Luigi`s they were greeted like long lost relatives by the gay Italian man. Ingrid was introduced, then they were all ushered into the private room in the rear. It was warm in the room and all the girls were soon naked. Luigi already knew Maggie, Charlotte, and Gabrielle`s sizes, so Ingrid was a bit shocked as Luigi did his routine hand measurement of her breasts and sex but relaxed noticeably when he finished and started to pour the wine that was sitting in an ice bucket on a small corner table.

The first two glasses were drunk very quickly before Luigi returned with four boxes. One for each of the girls, and then they all were enjoying the wine and trying on various lingerie items. Maggie was in awe of Ingrid. Her long athletic body looked fantastic in everything she wore. In the end the other girls stopped trying on things themselves, content just to watch Ingrid.

Luigi soon got into the spirit of things and brought an increased selection for Ingrid. Basques, panties and bra sets, corsets, nightwear, pyjamas, French knickers, Ingrid tried them all. Maggie thought she looked fantastic in all of it.

As Ingrid poured herself more wine the three girls decided to buy Ingrid all the lingerie and split the bill between them. Maggie bought truly little. Just a few pairs of panties and ten packs of stockings. Gabrielle bought a bra and panties set in nearly transparent red silk. Charlotte bought a sexy basque and suspenders outfit in a pale yellow, plus about twenty packs of stocking for work.

Ingrid argued with all of them when she was presented with five huge carrier bags carrying Luigi`s logo on the side. The other girl`s split the bill for Ingrid and they all left the shop in a wonderfully good mood. Luigi was also happy as the four had spent over a thousand pounds in four hours.

They walked round the corner and found a small table next to the window in a packed pub. Ingrid insisted on getting the first round and disappeared to the bar.

Maggie glanced up at the TV on the wall and saw that Crystal Palace were losing in Manchester, so Bert would not be very happy this evening.

Ingrid was soon back with four glasses. Maggie took a sip and nearly choked. Her vodka tonic was ninety percent vodka and ten percent tonic water. Ingrid grinned at her, "It`s a double, double. It`s my small way of saying thanks to all of you." Ingrid then looked at the table and murmured, "Plus of course I will model my stuff anytime you want."

The four of them clinked their glasses in a toast as Maggie exclaimed loudly, "I`ll drink to that!" and the others all cheered, which drew strange looks from the other patrons.

Gabrielle brought the next round and Maggie gave her a glare when she realized that this round was equally as strong as the last one. They were all on their way to being very drunk as Maggie went to buy the next round. Maggie only bought single vodkas, but she was still seriously unsteady on her feet as she made her way back to their table. She was halfway back when a huge cheer exploded in the pub as Crystal Palace equalized in the ninetieth minute. She was hugged by the man nearest to her and the vodkas fell to the ground.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. "The handsome young man apologized in a strong American accent, "Please let me replace those mam. What are you drinking?"

"Vodka and tonic," Maggie slurred.

"Where are you sitting? I will bring them over to you and your friends." Maggie indicated their table.

Charlotte, Gabrielle, and Ingrid were waving at her furiously. The man went to the bar and Maggie tottered back to her seat. A few minutes later the man brought over four large glasses of vodka tonic, and three other young, strapping, good looking men.

Placing the glasses on the table he said, "I am really sorry. I´m Chad. This is Lenny, Brad, and Jeff. We are here from Atlanta for a few days. Then on to Rome. Can we join you?"

Before Maggie could say anything, Charlotte said loudly, now slurring noticeably, "Sure you can big boy. Grab some seats guys. I`m Charlotte. This is Maggie, Gabrielle, and Ingrid." Then she drank nearly half the glass of vodka in one go. Her face was flushed and even in her own semi-inebriated state Maggie could tell that Charlotte was already planning something

The four guys grabbed some small bar stools from around the pub, and after a few minutes they were all sitting around two small tables near the window. Maggie could taste that the single vodkas she had bought, and dropped, had been replaced now by doubles. The other girls didn't seem to worry as their glasses were soon empty and Lenny left to refill them.

Maggie had to admit that the guys were really fun to be with. They were all good looking, in their twenties and athletic, part of the University of Georgia track team that was here in London for an indoor track meet, before leaving for another race in Italy. They had completed their races yesterday and had today to see London before leaving for Rome tomorrow evening.

"Where are you guys staying?" slurred Charlotte, her glass was already nearly empty again.

"We are in the Hilton, about two blocks from here." Jeff explained, "Brad`s father works for them in the States, so we got really good rooms at a discounted price." He smiled at Charlotte and said with a smirk, "You should come and see them. Very luxurious."

Maggie spluttered on her drink as Charlotte drained the remainder of her drink, stood up and announced "Let`s go!"

Maggie looked at Gabrielle and Ingrid for support, but they seemed OK with Charlotte`s plan as they too finished their drinks, gathered up their shopping bags and followed Charlotte through the pub and out the door.

Maggie was sitting clutching her drink when she realized Brad was still there. The other two guys had left with Jeff and the girls. "Shall we go to, or you want another drink?" He asked her.

Maggie stared at him a second. Well built, shoulder length blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. His six-foot frame was muscled with a slight tan. It took her only a few seconds to decide there were worse ways to spend a snowy afternoon in London. She swallowed the remains of her vodka, grabbed her bag from Luigi`s and let Brad lead her through the pub by the hand.

Maggie and Brad found their six friends standing on the pavement waiting for them. Gabrielle was smoking a cigarette, her arm linked through Lenny`s. Ingrid was being supported by Chad, and Charlotte had her tongue down Jeff`s throat.

Maggie snatched the cigarette from Gabrielle, took a couple of quick puffs and then stamped it out. Placing her hand in Jeff`s the four couples walked the two hundred yards to the Hilton hotel. Riding up in the elevator they were all kissing when the bell rang to announce they had reached the seventh floor and their destination.

They stepped out into a long corridor where Jeff explained that they had rooms 7014, 7015, 7016 and 7017. The four couples then split up. Maggie went into room 7016 with Brad. She threw her shopping bag into the corner and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss and urgently pressing her tongue into his mouth.

Brad was a good kisser. Maggie was happy just kissing this handsome young man at first, but as they fell on the massive double bed her thigh connected with a rather large lump in his jeans. The lump was so big that she knew that she definitely had to see what was hidden in the tight denim.

Maggie allowed Brad to pull her long sweater over her head. Her unfettered breasts bounced into view and her right nipple was immediately sucked into Brads mouth. The next few minutes were a delightful tease for Maggie as Brad swapped from nipple to nipple. He sucked, then licked and nibbled with his teeth. His fingers tenderly squeezing the other nipple that he wasn`t suckling.

"For a young guy he certainly knows what he is doing," Maggie thought as she wrapped his long blonde hair around her fingers. This thought was reenforced as Brad found the zipper of her long skirt, pulled it down and then removed it. His head was buried between Maggie`s thighs seconds after the skirt hit the floor.

Maggie lay back and relished the feel of a man licking at her snatch. She realised that this was only the second time it had happened in many months. Just Tony and Jake had used their tongues on her. The Count never gave any pleasure to his women that was not directly connected to his own. Milo, James, Raymond and Tristan were still more concerned with "Wham bam thank you mam" than giving their female partners pleasure. Maggie enjoyed the feel of Brad`s stubble as it grazed against her inner thighs, his head bobbing up and down.

Brad was a caring lover. His tongue ran rapidly up and down her slit. Maggie felt him use his fingers to gingerly pull her labia apart as his long tongue delved as deeply as possible into her warm, wet tunnel.

Brad wasn`t as skilled as Gabrielle and Charlotte, but what he lacked in skill he more than made up for in enthusiasm. Maggie was enjoying the attention, and eventually she felt herself responding to his insistent tonguing of her sex. The hands that were wrapped in Brad's hair now manoeuvred his head so that his tongue rested on Maggie`s clit. She thrust her hips forward vigorously to encourage him to attend to her throbbing nub.

Brad didn`t need that much encouragement, and soon had the little pink protuberance between his teeth and was nibbling Maggie`s bud delightfully. "Suck it, Brad! Suck it hard! Make me come!" Maggie gasped, and when Brad followed her directions, she let out a long "Aaaaaaaaah!" as her orgasm detonated in the centre of her core.

Maggie`s heart was still beating fast, and her breaths were shallow and rapid as she felt Brad move from between her legs and kiss her on the mouth. Only then did she realise that the young American was still fully clothed. Breathlessly she panted, "Lose the clothes and get back here!"

Brad stepped off the bed and Maggie watched through blurry vodka eyes as he hastily stripped off his varsity sweatshirt, Levi jeans and sneakers. Maggie exhaled loudly as Brad removed his briefs and his cock sprang into view. Maggie estimated that it was at least nine inches long, and circumcised.

Her shock must have transferred itself to her face as Brad blushed and asked shyly, "Am I too big for you? A lot of girls run a mile when I pull off my pants. That`s why I like to lick pussy, just in case they run off."

Maggie felt sorry for Brad and his so called problem. Having an enormous penis is obviously not all it was cracked up to be, but for her, Maggie couldn`t wait to have it inside her. She gave a come-hither smile to Brad, and as he knelt between her thighs, she guided him inside her with one hand.

He wasn`t thick, and this helped, as Maggie felt inch after inch pass between her labia, burying themselves within her. Maggie groaned as he eventually came to rest, his complete penis encased in her snatch. Maggie felt completely stuffed, then she held her breath as he withdrew slowly until just the head of his impressive dick was gripped by her vaginal muscles.

Brad pushed his entire length back into Maggie, but this time slightly quicker. Again, he withdrew, before sliding in again to the hilt. Brad was now sliding in and out at a rapidly increasing pace and Maggie was loving the sensation of being completely full after every forward thrust.

The next time he was fully entombed in her vagina Maggie locked her ankles behind his waist, holding him inside her. Her hands ran up and down Brad`s muscled arms that were taut on either side of her as he supported his weight.

Maggie wiggled her hips and Brad began to rock back and forth. He couldn`t withdraw completely as her locked ankles were preventing him, but his cock twitched deliciously inside her.

Brad moved one of his thumbs to rest on Maggie`s clitoris. Maggie felt the muscles in the remaining supporting arm tense as it took all Brad`s weight. He began to rock back and forth quicker now, and his thumb rubbed her clit in time with his mini thrusts. Maggie gripped his cock as tightly as she could with her vagina, as waves of pleasure swept over her body.

They stayed like this for many minutes until Maggie felt Brad tense. He was so deep inside her that when he ejaculated, she felt as if his seed was spraying directly into her womb. Brad shuddered and increased the rapidity of his clit stimulation. Maggie came again. This time louder, as she screamed, "Aaaaaargh!" and her fingernails bit into the skin of his arms. Brad collapsed onto Maggie, and she unlocked her ankles allowing him to move freely once more.

Brad gradually pulled himself off of Maggie and lay on his back next to her. She raised herself onto one elbow and her eyes ran over his muscled body, before coming to rest on his huge penis, that even flaccid, was still an impressive four or five inches in length.

Brad had his eyes closed as he let out a low, "Wow Maggie. That was.........fantastic!"

Maggie grinned when he opened his eyes as she hadn`t answered. Only then did she say gently, "Yes it was Brad. You are a truly wonderful and caring lover." Sensing his reticence she added, "And never be embarrassed about monster python here!" she said with a smirk and running her fingers along the shaft of his cock, "The majority of women will love having him inside them."

Brad blushed, but his grin spoke volumes in his thanks for Maggie`s kind words. His face then took on a look of astonishment as Maggie didn`t remove her hand, but instead began to stroke his massive cock slowly.

Maggie felt Brad begin to stir, the shaft swelling under her gentle touch. Maggie was amazed as she watched Brad`s manhood expanding until it was standing at its full nine inches. "My turn," she whispered, and slid down his body, before wrapping her lips around his circumcised head. Brad gasped.

Maggie repaid the man as only she knew how. Maggie lavished kisses on the tip of Brad`s cock, ran her tongue up and down the long shaft. Brad groaned as Maggie sucked each of his balls in turn, her tongue working feverishly inside her mouth. All the time her mouth was busy, so were her fingernails, running up and down Brad`s shaft with a featherlight touch. After many minutes of teasing him, she pushed as much of his length as she could manage into her mouth. Even Maggie, as such a talented performer of blow jobs could not take him all. She conceded defeat with about two inches of his cock in her throat as it was preventing her from breathing.

As she burst upwards and gasped for breath, she watched Brad stiffen and his come shot up into the air from the tip of his cock, before it fell in a pool on his taut abdominal muscles. Maggie dipped her tongue in the puddle of sperm and gathered as much as she could. Her tongue carried her prize back into her mouth and she tasted Brad`s come for the first time. A not unpleasant taste of salty, slightly dry, nuts, assailed her taste buds as she dipped her tongue once more for seconds.

As she licked his come up, she fixed her eyes on Brad`s incredulous face, her eyes locked to his. It took her a good minute to locate and swallow his large load, and Brad watched every second. Once she was done Maggie kissed the tip of Brad`s cock gently, making the young American squirm, as he was still sensitive.

"I have to go," she told Brad. Maggie sat on the bed and sent a text to Gabrielle and Charlotte, "Ready? 10 minutes lobby!". Then she remembered she had no mobile number for Ingrid. She looked at Brad and asked, "Do you have a cell number for Chad? He is with Ingrid, and I don`t have her number."

Brad rolled over and snagged his jeans from the floor. Taking his mobile from one of the pockets he asked, "What should I say?"

"Tell Ingrid. Lobby in 10 minutes!" Just as she finished talking her mobile buzzed twice. Two messages. Gabrielle, "OK." Charlotte: "Fuck off! OK "

She was grinning as Brad told her that Ingrid had the message and was on her way to the lobby already. Maggie kissed Brad on the lips, slipped on her pullover and skirt, grabbed her bag and left the young guy lying on the bed as she exited the room. In the corridor she bumped into Gabrielle, and they rode down in the lift together. Ingrid was already there, but they had to wait another ten minutes before Charlotte appeared.

12