Christmas with the Count Pt. 08

Story Info
Christmas day and Maggie`s Birthday.
11.7k words
4.78
2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the eighth part of the second story following the exploits of Maggie, her friends, and the enigmatic and vicious Count Pyre. This story is mainly set in Romania. I only used this country because of the joking Count Dracula similarities. All of the people and places are purely imaginary, and if they bear any resemblance to real people that is unfortunate and unintended. If the story line upsets anyone from that great country I apologise unreservedly.

There are some old characters who make a reappearance, plus plenty of new ones that will hopefully keep you interested. The story contains elements of extreme BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. For me the main enjoyment I derive from writing these stories is in creating the characters. If you have strong feelings about any of the persons in the story and would like to read more, or less, about them please leave your remarks in the comments and I will try to accommodate your wishes when Maggie & co. come back for the third story. From the ratings I received for the first Maggie story I know that some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading. I wish to emphasise that this is a pure work of fiction and I hold all rights to the work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 25th Christmas Day

Maggie woke suddenly. For a few beats of her heart, she was unsure of where she was. Tony still lay on his back next to her with his arm resting protectively around her shoulders. His chest rising and falling as he slept. Carefully moving his arm, she watched him roll onto his side without waking. Charlotte was on her other side, curled up in a ball and hugging a pillow to her naked breasts. Maggie peeked at Charlotte`s bum in the pale sunlight drifting through the window. Both cheeks were covered in deep bruising of various shades of black, purple and yellow. "That will hurt like hell when you wake up," she told her friend under her breath.

Casting her eyes through the open door to Fahima`s room she saw, or rather heard, what had woken her. Fahima was squealing loudly as Ken was buried to the hilt in her arse. They weren`t squeals of pain, but those of delight, as Fahima pushed her arse back against every thrust of Ken`s prick. There was a huge bottle of lube laying on the bedcovers next to Ken`s knee as he rammed into Fahima again and again.

Maggie watched in silence until Ken grunted loudly, pulled his cock from Fahima`s arse and sprayed large globs of come all over her back and bum. Ken fell back on the covers heaving deep breaths into his lungs as Fahima noticed Maggie watching.

She smiled, waved and then beckoned Maggie over. By the time Maggie had carefully left her bed, trying to ensure that she didn`t wake Tony or Charlotte, and walked bare foot into the next room Ken had rolled onto his side and was snoring loudly.

"Let`s go to your room Maggie. The poor boy needs his sleep. Took me ages to coax him into fucking my arse. I had to suck his dick for about ten minutes before it was hard enough, even then we used about half a pint of lubricant."

After Maggie had checked on Tony and Charlotte, the two girls walked naked down the corridor to Maggie`s room. One of the servants had obviously built the fire up in her absence and there were just enough flames to ignite the logs Maggie added.

Soon the two girls were sitting on the sofa in front of a roaring fire. Fahima had excused herself briefly to shower Ken`s come off her body before cuddling into Maggie`s body as they both stared at the fire.

The room was still only dimly lit as the sun was low in the sky and they sat in silence for a while as the warmth from the hearth caressed their naked skin and the glow of the fire threw shadows flickering across the walls.

Eventually Fahima broke the silence, "Why do some Western men have an aversion to fucking girls in the arse Maggie?"

Maggie paused before she said, "I don`t think it is the men so much as the women. I never had anal until I came to work for the Count. I was over thirty by then, I just couldn't imagine having a man`s cock shoved up my arse."

Fahima shimmied around until she was staring directly into Maggie`s eyes. "Really?" she said, not trying to disguise the sense of amazement in her voice.

"Yes really. It was only with the Count I got over my fear and learned to enjoy the act of anal penetration. I still have only had anal sex with the Count and Tony."

"My God. I had had about twenty different pricks up my arse before I got my first pussy fuck."

Maggie listened avidly as Fahima went on," I suppose it's different in Iran. The pill is not so easy to come by. I was nearly twenty when my maid smuggled me in a year's supply after a visit home to Thailand. All of my boyfriends were petrified of my father, and to be honest I didn`t want to get pregnant. I hated using condoms, so we did the next best thing. It hurt like a bitch at the beginning, but as I got better at it and learned that you had to use a lot of lubricant, I began to really enjoy it. Like I said, I must have let nearly twenty boys have my arse before I let one shag my cunt."

Maggie stood up and threw another log on the fire as she didn`t know what to say to Fahima`s confessions. Fahima seemed to like talking about her sexual adventures and was not even the slightest bit reticent in giving all the dirty details.

As she sat down again Maggie wrapped her arm around Fahima as she curled up in a ball next to her and nuzzled into the side of Maggie`s breast. Fahima was talking again as they fidgeted until finding a comfortable position, "The Count is good at anal isn`t he?"

"I suppose so."

"I remember one day when he visited my father. I was just home from college and the Count stayed overnight with us. My father got called to an emergency at the prison, so I snuck into the Count`s room and woke him up by sucking his balls. This was about a month after our marathon spanking session in the Astoria. He was really angry that I was in his bed uninvited. His face was crimson as he put me over his knee and gave me the hardest spanking of my life. I didn`t think he would ever stop, but he did, bending me over a leather couch in his room and fucking my burning arse with his beautiful thick cock. It really hurt me as he didn`t use any lubricant and refused to let me get any from my room. I was screaming so loud as he fucked and fucked me, then he spurted his come in my arse just as we heard father`s car pull into the drive.

I scurried back to my room as hastily as I could manage, a hand over my arsehole to keep his seed from dripping on the floor. A quick bidet and then I lay in bed crying for the whole day. Luckily father was tired after his night visit, so he to slept during the day. The Count left for an early flight and I didn`t see him again for about six months."

Thinking Fahima was finished Maggie started to stroke Fahima`s hair. After a pause Fahima went on, "The Count came back to Tehran six months later. He was staying in his usual suite at the Astoria. I went to visit him uninvited. I had experienced erotic dreams of him fucking me in the arse ever since that first time. I told the desk clerk that I was delivering an important message from my father. I was dressed exactly how you saw me yesterday so as not to raise suspicion, but underneath I had the most gorgeous lingerie set in black. Gauzy panels covered my breasts and pubic mound. It was so transparent that my shaved pussy and hard nipples were easily visible. I had saved up to buy the most expensive stockings, they were powdery grey with a thick black seam up the back. The black garter belt from the set had a thin belt and four thin straps for each leg. Four-inch heels and I was ready."

Fahima paused and Maggie saw that she was now rubbing herself automatically as she reminisced.

"Well, I went up in the elevator. Oh, I forgot. I had a big handbag that contained only a massive bottle of lube. Anyway, I arrived at the Count`s door and knocked. When he answered I told him I had a present from my father and held up my large handbag. I was puzzled when he said, "Another present. Your father is more than kind." Anyway, he walked into the room, and I followed after shutting the door. The suites in the Astoria are huge. He walked back into the sitting area. He had his back to me, so I stripped off my black garb and took the lube from my bag so that when he turned, I was standing there only in my sexiest underwear, high heels and with a bottle of lube in my hand as I said, "Surprise! His face was like thunder."

Maggie saw her shiver as she stopped her story for a few seconds before asking, "Do you have anything to drink Maggie?" Maggie got up and grabbed her bottle of water from the nightstand and the two girls passed it back and forth as they took sips sitting on the sofa.

Eventually Fahima continued, "By now I was really afraid. This only got worse when I saw father`s cane sitting on the coffee table and that was when I understood his comment about another present. The Count shouted at me, "What do you want you stupid girl. Didn`t you not learn your lesson last time about coming to me uninvited?"

"I was nearly crying now. A stupid little girl. I was just twenty. Dressed in grown ups underwear, with a mad crush on an older man, who she wanted to have him penetrate her annaly, even though the pain of the last time was nearly intolerable. He moved so quickly that I dopped the bottle of lube when he grabbed my arm. Some of the contents spilled onto the expensive Persian rug and that seemed to fuel his anger even more."

Fahima took the bottle from Maggie`s hand, but this time she took a long swig and Maggie watched her slender throat ripple as she swallowed the cold liquid. She wiped her hand across her mouth as Maggie asked, "What happened then?"

Fahima stared into the fire as she said, "He dragged me across the room. I lost one of my heels as pulled me into the sleeping area. The beds are massive in the Astoria, and he threw me on the bed with such force that I nearly bounced off of it. He barked, "Lay on your stomach. Stretch out your arms and your legs. I was shaking so badly by now as I feared for my life. I watched him take four of his neckties from his suitcase and then he used them to secure me to the posts on each corner of the bed. My arms and legs were spread wide as the bed was so big.

"He disappeared from the room. When he returned, I nearly pissed myself as he was holding father`s cane. Like everyone in Iran I had heard the stories of the agony my father inflicted with this item. He said nothing more as he swept the cane down across my bum with my gauzy panties offering no protection. The pain was like a million bee stings in a line across my bum."

Maggie interrupted her with whispered, "I know what it feels like as the Count used it on Charlotte and me when we really fucked up one day."

"Well by now I was crying like a baby as he landed two more strokes. The agony seemed to envelope my whole body and I think I passed out for a bit. When I came too, he was naked and pulling my head from the covers by my hair. He then just used my mouth. It wasn`t me giving him a blow job, it was the Count fucking my mouth. He seemed to last for ever until he ejaculated in my mouth. There was so much of his semen that I was choking in the position he had me tethered. He let my head fall back onto the covers and I retched, his spunk stained the bedspread. Once more he left the room before returning with a glass of brandy. He sat in an armchair opposite the bed and just stared at me for nearly twenty minutes."

Fahima`s fingers were now moving urgently between her legs as Maggie let her own fingers stray to her moistening pussy as she said breathlessly, "Go on!"

"After his glass was empty, he seemed to have calmed down a bit thankfully. I was still weeping as he asked, "What do you want from me little girl?"

"Between sobs I told him that I wanted him to fuck me, and more specifically I wanted him to fuck me in the arse as he had done before. I told him that I had brought the lube to make it a more pleasurable experience for both of us."

"He gave an evil laugh before standing up. He was still naked, and his cock had stiffened once more. I must have licked my lips or something as he said, "You really want my cock in your arse, don`t you little girl? First you have to earn the pleasure. Do you think you can take another six strokes? If you can, we will use the lube. If not, I will untie you, you can leave, and I never want to see you again. What is your answer?"

"I must have been crazy with lust as I told him, "Do your worst, but then I want you to give me the best fuck of my life." I have never before or since experienced an agony that came close to the intolerable pain, I experienced in that hotel room. Six times he lashed me with father`s cane, with each stroke nearly shredding the skin on my bum. By the time he finished I was struggling to breathe, and I was sobbing so hard my chest was heaving. The childish makeup that I had so thickly applied was smeared over my face, but when he was finished, he was like a different man."

Maggie was now fingering her wet slit quite openly as she begged, "What do you mean? What happened then?"

"He removed my restraints and carried me to the bathroom. He held me tight as he used the shower to clean my body. He carried me back to the bedroom, laying me on fresh towels as he patted my body dry. He then rubbed salve into my wounds so tenderly I nearly came from his featherlight touch."

" When the pain gradually began to subside, he retrieved the bottle of lube from the sitting room floor. Using first one, and then two fingers he gently greased my anal passage, waggling his thick fingers inside me to loosen the muscles at my entrance and widening my rear hole."

Maggie was now listening with her head resting on the back of the sofa, eyes shut as she stroked her clit. Fahima`s words the only stimulation she needed as her climax approached.

"When he was satisfied, he pushed his cock into my sopping wet pussy. His was the first cock to go there. I must have resisted as he whispered in my ear, "Don`t worry Fahima I cannot have children." I nearly melted into the bed as he used my name for the first time. As it turned out he had only penetrated my pussy to lubricate his penis. He pulled out and lined his cock up to the entrance of my arse. Ever so slowly he pushed forward with his hips, and I felt my anal muscles resist for a few seconds before he forced himself through. It took nearly three minutes for him to bury his entire length inside my rectum. He was so caring and gentle, and I was relishing the feeling of being plugged by his huge dick. Once he was fully inside, he rocked slowly back and forth, and the sensations sent shivers through my whole body. Once my back passage had stretched enough to accommodate him, he started to fuck me. Firstly, pulling out only an inch or so before sliding back inside. Gradually he increased the length of his strokes until he just left the head inside, before pushing his entire length deep within me."

Maggie moaned loudly as her climax arrived, startling Fahima who had also closed her eyes as her fingers moved in her vagina as she remembered every detail of the Count taking her arse in that hotel room in Tehran. "Please finish the story!" Maggie pleaded; her fingers still busy even though she had already come.

Fahima`s breath was also coming in short gasps as she too was nearing her climax, "After some minutes he was fucking me with deep long strokes. It felt like he was stabbing my bowels with his rigid dick, but it also felt wonderful. I didn`t want him to stop, but as always good things come to an end. I had just come for the second time when I felt jets of his hot spunk splashing inside of me. We lay together on the bed as we both recovered. To cut a long story short I stayed with him for the whole night and all of the next day. My father thought I was at college so it wasn`t a problem. The Count was the first man to come in my vagina, not once, but multiple times over the next thirty-six hours. I also swallowed his come about five times, and he took my arse in the same caring way six more times." Fahima let out a low moan as she orgasmed before adding, "And that explains my love of anal sex, and also why I love the Count so much!"

Maggie was still fingering herself rapidly as she desperately sought out her second orgasm of the morning. Fahima slipped from the sofa, gently moved Maggie`s fingers to one side and then gripped Maggie`s hard nub between her strong, white teeth. That was all Maggie needed, she howled like a dog as an intense orgasm erupted at her core, leaving her shaking, panting, and lying naked on the sofa covered in sweat.

Once her tremors had stopped Maggie took Fahima by the hand and led her to the bed. They were indulging in a relaxing 69 when the door opened, and Charlotte burst in. Maggie`s head was facing the door, so she looked up from where she was licking Fahima´s juices from the younger girls puffy lips to see what the intrusion was. Charlotte walked stiffly across the room apparently unconcerned that Maggie had her tongue in Fahima`s snatch whilst Fahima reciprocated her actions between Maggie's thighs.

Maggie tried to concentrate on what the agitated Charlotte was saying, but it was becoming increasingly difficult as Fahima was now sucking hard on her clit after fifteen minutes of slow steady tongue action inside her snatch.

"What the fuck happened last night? The last thing I remember was drinking scotch on the bed after getting fucked by Tony and eating Fahima out. Then I wake up this morning in bed next to Tony, with come all over my face and tits. Another load in my pussy and, to cap it all off, my arse hurts like hell, and when I look in the mirror someone has striped my bum ten times and it is black and blue!"

Maggie was biting her lip now in an effort not to come. "You agreed to it Charlotte."

"I did?" Charlotte answered with surprise.

"Yes, you did. Fahima said she wanted to see your face as you were caned, like both she and I had been, and you agreed, so Tony did the honours."

"Fucking hell, I must have been pissed!" Charlotte exclaimed loudly. "Whose come is it on my tits and in my hair?"

"Ken`s, he wanked all over you while Tony licked you out!"

"Fuck!", then for the first time Charlotte noticed her friends discomfort, "For Christ`s sake come already. I know that expression, I have seen it a million times before, and then afterwards you can fill in my missing memory blanks:"

Maggie let out a grateful moan as she felt her juices spray Fahima`s face.

"Mmmmmm!" came the satisfied reply from the younger girl as Maggie felt Fahima`s tongue lapping up her sweet nectar.

Fahima crawled out from under Maggie, her face shiny with Maggie`s fluids, "I´ll let you two talk. As you have left me kind of hanging I will go and see if Tony or Ken can help me out," then after a seconds pause, "Or hopefully both." With that she grinned at them both and skipped naked from the room in search of the two men.

"Get some clothes on and I will tell you all about it over coffee," Maggie said.

Half an hour later they were both sitting with their third cups in the hall. Charlotte had just repeated "Fuck!" over and over in answer to every stage of the nights events as Maggie described them to her. She left out the fact that Fahima had used some kind of hypnosis as she didn`t want the next days spoilt by the two girls fighting.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers