Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl with head injury seals her new reputation forever.
4.5k words
4.46
55.3k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This story contains themes of extreme disregard for another person's long-term well-being. Obviously in real life this is awful. No part of this should be taken seriously. If this fantasy bothers you, please don't read on.*

I wasn't sure what the hell was wrong with me, but there was obviously something. The main problem was that I didn't really care. I kept setting up my own girlfriend, who I actually cared about quite a lot, to be fucked bareback by guys she didn't know, against her will and knowledge. I don't know why, but nothing got my adrenaline going harder than having her become a slut. With every dick that she could never take back that got added to her tally, I became more and more intoxicated with my power.

Ever since a head injury had temporarily sapped her of her long term memory and decision-making abilities, I had been hard at work controlling her while I could. The doctors had said this whole period of her life would be missing from her memory once she finally recovered, but that process would take months. I seemed to be determined to make sure her life was very different when she got her normal mind back.

That her life was forever altered was already basically decided. I couldn't go back now. Just the week before, I had set Christy up to be gangbanged at a house party full of people who at least kind of knew her. The videos that were recorded that night had been put up on social media, and although they had been quickly removed due to explicit content, I knew the damage was already done. I found one of the videos being rehosted on several porn sites, and it had already amassed about 400,000 views in the five days since the party. People used at least her first name in the comments, so it was clear the details and story were out there. No one knew about the head injury -- they just thought Christy was now a wild slut. I knew this stuff could never go away. It would follow her forever.

I admitted to myself that the reason I was so into it, was that it felt like an awful thing for her, with relatively few consequences for me. Whatever happened could just be blamed on her, even to herself, so I was almost scott free to choose how far she destroyed herself.

Of course, I was pretty certain that my role in this would still be hidden. As far as everyone knew, Christy was doing all this of her own volition. Even she would probably later believe the story of her having just lost her mind and going wild. She would never know that I had carefully got her into situations to make the worst happen. Not if I was careful. She would just come out of her lengthy blacked out state eventually with the knowledge that she had earned herself a shattered reputation and a lengthy list of sexual partners. For my part, I would play the role of the heartbroken boyfriend who had given up on her, but was perhaps willing to forgive and get back together. I'm perfectly aware of how fucked up this is. But I can't help myself.

For now, I was going to have my fun. I had come to terms with the fact that in the future I was going to be dating a known promiscuous girl who had had plenty of partners besides me, but I was now OK with that. At first it bothered me, thinking people would think I was pathetic, but I figured it was a small price to pay. I loved the idea of Christy becoming widely known as a slut. I just had to lay low for now. I couldn't let anyone know I was the one calling the shots. This had to just be her "wild period."

But how wild I wanted to make it. Despite my desire to not be known as an active cuckold, I still enjoyed taking Christy out to restaurants on the other side of town, where people were less likely to know us, and have her dress like a total slut, just barely conservative enough to not get us kicked out. I'd have her go commando in microscopic skirts that threatened to show her asscheeks or pussy at any moment, along with tops with plunging necklines that nearly revealed her modest, braless breasts whenever she leaned forward. Stuff that would draw lingering looks and whispered comments from the people we passed. I loved knowing that everyone in the restaurant thought she was some easy tramp, that I probably just picked her up in some bar. I loved knowing that there was a chance one of the guys present recognized her from one of the few hardcore videos that were circulating of her. I liked knowing that I had the power to make her fuck all the strangers in the restaurant if I wanted to, that I completely controlled her sex life and could make her as exposed or as used up as I wanted to. I liked knowing that I could do this without having any fear of her leaving me for some other guy.

So when we last left off was just after the party where she'd been gangbanged by thirteen guys (and watched by dozens others present), bringing her grand total of full sexual partners to 23, including me. That number had been zero at the time of her injury, her last real conscious memory. As soon as we'd gotten home from the party I had made her get in the shower and had then pulled up her spreadsheet I'd started, documenting as best I could the number of guys she'd been with, and what all each had done to her. I'd put their names if I knew them, but for most now I had no idea. 12 had fucked her rawdog in her asshole, which was something I'd still never done.

It was now a trend that someone else got to experience true intimacy in almost every way with my girlfriend before I did. It was true of her normal virginity, but now I had failed to be the first with her anal virginity as well. Failed massively. 12 other guys had all taken their turn before me. At first this bothered me, naturally, but it quickly came to turn me on, of course, the more I thought about it. I had been planning on finally getting my turn as soon as we got back to her house that night, but now I paused. I was already going to be 13th. Why not hold off a bit and be even further down in the line? That's why it was interesting to begin with, right? The strange helplessness of the situation. Might as well wait and be the 30th, or 40th guy in her ass at this point. My heartbeat quickened. Was I really going to let 30 or 40 guys fuck Christy in her ass eventually? Was this really happening? It seemed like some dark dream, but I knew that it was real. I knew that I would do it...that and more.

By the time she got out of the shower I had worked myself into a lustful frenzy, reflecting on what had happened and what was to come. She looked beautiful and pure wrapped in her towel, with her long wet hair falling around her shoulders. Such a contrast to what I had seen happen to her earlier.

I did indeed manage to restrain myself from fucking her in the ass. I had resolved that I would indeed wait for that. Wait until it was well-worn and used by others. Instead I pulled up the videos that were already on the internet of her recent exploits. I knew the game was up. They weren't quite completely linked to her full name or anything yet, but I knew the people spreading them would know the info, and probably include it on the various boards and websites the videos ended up on. It was only a matter of time until a Google search of her full name turned this stuff up. Only a matter of time until her parents saw this latest outrage. I was kind of panicking, but I knew that I'd probably be ok if I kept my involvement secret.

At peace with this reality, I gave into the deep pleasure of her widespread exposure. Who knew how many guys would cum to these videos, how far the rounds they would make. They were quite high quality, both in content and actual video quality. Numerous times throughout the video you could see Christy's full face. There was no possible anonymity.

As I watched and jerked off to the footage of her being DP'd and throatfucked and everything else, enjoying too the comments people made on the videos, I fingered Christy's pussy with my left hand as she lay next to me, watching with that uncomprehending slight smile. I had three fingers in her, relishing the current looseness of her pussy, still stretched from the activities in the videos we were now watching. I noticed she was still extremely wet, I pulled my hand out and realized my fingers were covered in cum from the inside of her pussy. The shower had failed to clean most of that out.

I left it, somehow relishing the thought of her going to sleep tonight, incubating the remnants of several people's loads of cum in her womb. Let her body absorb their jizz. I had then spread her legs wide and with a groan sunk my dick into that warm, wet pussy again, getting a primal rush from feeling other people's cum inside of her fertile cunt, lubing her for me, another rush from the various dangers it could bring. Within a minute or so I had added my cum to the foul mixture already deep in her.

A week on from that, her parents still hadn't found out. Like I said, some of the videos already had hundreds of thousands of views on some sites, but nowhere yet had I seen anyone post her full details.

Obviously word had spread though. The very next day after the party she got a text from a guy from her school, someone she had never been friends with, pretty obviously fishing for nudes. Within a couple responses back and forth (sent by me, having commandeered Christy's phone), he became emboldened and finally straight up asked. I had Christy send him everything he requested.

Through that next week she continued to get texts from numbers not saved in her phone, and some that were. All horny guys, all looking to either fuck or get nudes. I wasn't prepared to allow for any one on one rendezvous like that, since I couldn't be present or control that situation, so I dodged those but had her send plenty of nudes. By the end of the week probably 30 different guys from her school or related larger circle had a trove of HD, well lit photos of whatever they requested of her. I made her send every one and she did it without a question or hesitation. Every angle -- plenty with her face visible, several close up asshole or spread pussy pics, a few dudes who wanted her feet incorporated in some way. The more pictures they got the more bold their subsequent requests became. Sticking objects in her ass, writing their names on her pussy lips with things like "Zach's slut."

Obviously the recipients of these photos felt no obligation to keep them private. I saw plenty being circulated and shared on various forums that I knew to check for that sort of thing. Those kind of sites where you can search for your area and browse for nudes of local girls, uploaded by anonymous guys who knew them. Christy was certainly well represented in one I found, and her full name was indeed posted. I read the comments that were being posted, already sharing details of her exploits. Many people expressed recognition of her, along with astonishment. People also posted the normal photos of her from her Facebook, for a comparison to her explicit stuff. They seemed to enjoy the contrast of seeing the photos she presented to the world and the photos of her covered in cum and getting DP'd. I completely understood where they were coming from. A few people took these normal pictures and assembled them into various collages, juxtaposing the normal pictures alongside her nudes, for easier dissemination across the web.

I debated my next move. This whole experience felt like shooting heroin to me; I couldn't stop. My only constraint was ensuring that my involvement was not discovered. That was the only thing that could ruin me.

Christy was, of course, already ruined. A Google search of her full name now turned up these webpages by about the third page. That was there for good, and it would only spread further. But how could I continue my deranged mission without implicating myself?

As it turned out, the decision was made for me. About two weeks after the house party, and after about 50 or so guys around town had gained a personalized trove of nudes from Christy, her parents informed me that she would not be available Thursday night because they wanted her to attend some banquet type event somewhere in town with them, a formal dinner benefiting some charity for the local college's sports program. That meant there would be people our age present. I was a little nervous about this, since Christy hadn't made any kind of public appearance since the photos of her latest adventure had started making the rounds. I would have preferred to be present, just to monitor the situation and make sure nobody recognized and confronted her, but I was worried it would make me look strange or controlling if I asked to come. I knew I'd already been spending a ton of time with her lately, and I should just let her have a night with her parents.

In any case, what were really the odds that anything would happen? I doubted anyone would say anything in front of her parents, even if they recognized her and knew about her gangbang. I also had no reason to think she would start anything crazy on her own, because that would require someone else to get the ball rolling first. If she wasn't dressed like a total slut she wouldn't garner enough attention in the first place. I was at her house while she was getting ready to go, and she looked pretty damn classy. She wore a form-fitting but modest blue dinner dress that went down to just above her knees, with black stockings beneath that leading down to black, closed-toe pumps that buckled over the top. Her auburn hair was brushed until it shone, then tied into a braided bun in the back. She spent over an hour doing her makeup as well, but it was all tastefully done, her only real conceit being the fake black lashes she decided to put on, giving her an extra little kick. She looked sophisticated but gorgeous.

I started to get turned on imagining those guys from the college seeing her dressed up like this, classy, wondering if she was really the girl they'd seen those pictures of. I mean, surely some of them would have seen them, right? Some of them were probably even some of the guys who'd texted her for nudes. Maybe they'd stealthily point her out to each other and hold their phones under the table to show each other pictures of her spreading her pussy, or her face covered in cum at the party. I got hard thinking of the thrill of her being there in front of those guys, but in a totally different scenario, one where they couldn't (probably) say anything to her about it. What suggestive looks would they give her? Would her parents be completely oblivious or catch on to something? I wanted so bad to be there to witness it, but I knew I couldn't. Besides, I couldn't really be seen publicly with her right now. People had to think she was single and wild all on her own.

I left their house just before they were going to head out, retiring to my apartment to browse websites for people sharing Christy's pictures, as well as fantasize about her proudly and obliviously parading herself pure and proper in front of guys tonight who had actually seen her in the absolute most explicit ways.

The events at the banquet that night turned out to be far more insane than I'd thought possible, and the aftermath sealed the rest of Christy's fate.

It was close to midnight before I had any indication that something was wrong. Out of nowhere I got a text from her mom reading "If you still care to look after your tramp girlfriend, you are free to come pick her up. After tonight, she is no longer welcome in our house."

My blood ran cold when I read it. What the fuck had happened? I feigned complete confusion in my response, but said I was on my way. My mind raced with possibilities. The truth turned out to be as wild as I could imagine.

When I got to their house Christy was sitting on the couch with a packed bag next to her, her hair wet as if she had just showered. Her mother was standing over her, visibly furious. Her father was nowhere to be seen.

Her mother very tersely explained to me that Christy had left their table to go to the bathroom, and then stayed gone for 30 minutes. When they found her, she was "giving herself to half the guys there" in some back room. They had apparently been willing to forgive her after the incident with the two boys in school due to her condition, but even with that factored in, this was evidently too far. Their religious fundamentalism blinded them to the fact of her brain damage. That didn't matter. To them now, she still had a whore's heart anyway. With no further elaboration, we packed up and left. I did my best to act disgusted and horrified. I said that I would take her for now, but I didn't think I could stay with her in the long term. Her mother watched us silently as we left.

I rubbed Christy's wet hair on the way home, my mind racing with the possibilities of what was to come now. Perhaps this was for the best. With her parents out of the picture, there was one less obstacle in my way of achieving...whatever it was that I was ultimately going for. Where did it all end, I asked myself, not for the first time.

As soon as I got home I started scouring the usual sources on the Internet, looking for the footage or accounts of what exactly had happened tonight. I knew it had to be out there.

Sure enough, it was. Already on the picture sharing website and another related chat channel I had found, pictures and videos of the night were pouring in. From what I gathered from the various comments, Christy had at some point in the evening wandered off to the bathroom, leaving her parents behind, and then never made it back. One of the college guys present apparently started chatting her up in one of the back hallways, and, having recognized who she was and knowing exactly her new reputation, had propositioned her in some capacity. Christy, of course, just went along with whatever he suggested.

Christy went and laid in my bed and seemed to be dozing quickly. I started rubbing my dick as I began watching the first video. They were in some unused, mostly empty room. By this point, the guy had obviously texted his teammates to come join him, probably not believing his luck. Christy was kneeling in her pretty dinner clothes, sucking him off while a few more guys started to crowd around and cheer the display in hushed tones, obviously trying not to attract too much notice.

I watched as sucking one dick moved on to sucking four in turns, her hands pleasing the ones that waited while her mouth was working on another. I knew her long-term memory wasn't working, but some kind of muscle memory must have stuck, because she seemed to be handling these dicks with considerable skill now. She didn't say a word of protest when the guys started getting rougher, taking control and ramming their whole cocks into her throat, sometimes holding her head in place until she involuntarily began retching. Slobber ran in long, swinging rivulets from her chin. Her pink lipstick was badly smeared, and her mascara ran in long black lines from her eyes. Someone had ripped the top of her dress open and pushed it down below her breasts so they could fondle her while she blew them.

I couldn't make it any further. I was about to blow. Getting a sudden idea, I ran into the bedroom where Christy was sleeping, and with a great, shuddering orgasm, perched above her and shot my load onto her sleeping face. She opened her eyes, blearily blinking in confusion. I kept pounding my dick until every drop had squeezed out, covering her with a considerable mask of cum. She instinctively licked some off her lips where it had landed, and just made a funny face at me but didn't protest. Once my orgasm faded, I felt a little guilty. Really though, what was stopping me from doing this? She didn't complain in the moment and wouldn't remember later, so what harm could it do? Certainly was far from the worst thing I'd had done to her. I went into the kitchen to get a paper towel for her, but by the time I got back my refractory period was already fading. Looking at her there, covered in my cum, the paused video fresh on my mind, I decided to ditch the paper towel. I grabbed a credit card from my wallet and scraped all of the cum on her face into a central area, and then wiped the card across her tongue, which she extended at my command. With a few more swipes I had gotten pretty much all of it in there, which she dutifully swallowed.

12