Christy Cucks Chuck

Story Info
A lawyer finds fulfillment at feminist law firm.
8.8k words
3.15
15.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers

"You guys offer six months paid maternity leave at full salary?" Christy asked in disbelief. "That can't be right."

"It absolutely is," Lauren, the Dukes and Fischer in-house counsel and head of HR told her. "Not only that, but to even be considered for partner, each associate must complete a six month family sabbatical. Most women just use their first maternity leave to meet that requirement. Most men just leave for other firms. That's how committed we are to making this a supportive environment for working women. That's why almost all of our partners are women."

Christy still couldn't believe it. Sure Dukes and Fischer was a regional law firm and not a big named national firm. But their starting salary was very competitive compared to the big boys and no law firm came close to six months paid leave. Maybe eight weeks. And even then none of the men ever took paternity leave so that gave them a big advantage on making partner.

But not at Dukes and Fischer. They were committed to women's success. To her success. Christy tried to hide it so she could haggle over starting salary later, but her decision was made. She was a Dukes and Fischer woman.

Christy had always wanted to start a family, and now that her career was on track she could finally concentrate on landing a husband.

It's not that Christy couldn't turn heads. She was a scholarship softball player in college and still had an athletic build and killer butt. If anything it was her size that made dating difficult. At five foot ten she towered over a lot of guys and she really wanted to marry someone at least six two. She also had a law degree and was making six figures. There was no way she was going to date a guy that made less than her.

Christy's college dating career had ultimately been a little frustrating. She had no trouble getting hot baseball players to fuck her. The problem was getting them to commit to dating. Girls already outnumbered guys at college, and then the number of guys that were actually attractive was even smaller. These assholes knew they were a hot commodity and could get away with fucking multiple girls at a time.

The same seemed to be true on dating apps. There are only so many six foot two guys to go around. Throw in a six figure salary and he can get almost any girl wants. Why commit? Christy had no chance.

After about a year getting jerked around online by Chads, Christy realized that if she wanted a man to commit to her, she was going to have to settle. And it wasn't too long after that, that Christy swiped right on Chuck, who at five ten at least matched her in height and had a steady job, even though it paid far less than hers.

Chuck taught English to rich brats at an elite private high school. He liked teaching at the public school more, but the private school pay was higher and the classroom was a safer environment even if his students were sheltered and stuck up.

Skinny and slightly awkward socially, Chuck had never been a ladies man, in fact he was still a virgin when Christy took a chance on his dating profile. Christy thought he was cute though, and was impressed by his knowledge of Jane Austen novels, a favorite guilty pleasure of hers.

After a few dates, Chuck invited Christy back to his place and Christy finally thought she was going to get lucky. It had been months since she had been with a man and she was horny. But despite seeming to be head over heels in love with her, Chuck didn't try anything beyond kissing and it was Christy who had to make the first move by going down on him.

She tried to hide her disappointment when she took off his pants. He was just average, maybe a little smaller than average. But worse than that, when Christy did take him in her mouth he came, hard, in less than 30 seconds. Christy was a pro though, and gulped down every drop he had to offer. Chuck was super apologetic about cumming so quickly, almost ruining the mood, but he was very eager to return the favor and Christy wasn't about to say no to having her pussy eaten.

What Chuck lacked in the manhood department he more than made up for with his tongue. He did not hesitate at all, like some guys did, he just dove in and started licking her folds as if he were worshiping her womanhood.

"Oh god yes, just like that," Christy moaned as Chuck finally moved his attention to her clit. "Ughn, ughn, ughn, hugh, ohhh," Christy screamed as she found herself wrapping her hands around Chuck's head, pulling his tongue into her pussy as hard as she could. "Oh god I'm cumming," Christy shouted as she mashed his mouth into her slit.

Chuck later confessed that night that he was a virgin, and while shocked, it was not a deal breaker for Christy. She would just have to be patient and teach him a few things in the bedroom.

Meanwhile Christy was doing great at Dukes and Fischer. Everyone was super nice and supportive, especially the senior partner mentor Christy was eventually assigned, after showing interest and competence in her practice area. Jennifer was a mother, as all the partners at the firm were, except the firm's one sole surviving founder Jake Fischer. Jake didn't pay too much attention to Christy for her first few years at the firm, which was fine with Christy since at 6 foot 2 and 220 pounds he could be quite intimidating. Instead she kept her nose to the grindstone, worked hard, and tried to do everything Jennifer told her to.

As her professional life advanced, Christy got her personal life in order too. It took forever for Chuck to escalate their physical relationship from oral sex to real sex, but as soon as he did, he wanted to move in with her immediately, which was fine with her. It took almost a year after they moved in to get Chuck to propose however, but after taking him ring shopping and dropping numerous hints about how she wanted him to propose, Chuck finally took the hint and popped the question on the beach during a vacation to Miami. Christy even managed to make sure there was a photographer there to capture the moment.

Fast forward two more years and Christy was happily pumping her breast milk in one of Dukes and Fischers many luxury pumping rooms. She had been back at work for a full year now and was pushing for partner. She kept pumping because she liked to still breastfeed the baby occasionally, it was such an intimate moment, and the milk kept her tits two cup sizes larger than normal. She felt like a pornstar. In a sign of good faith the firm even assigned her a young associate to mentor just as she had been mentored by Jennifer.

Mary, her mentee, was extremely bright, outgoing, and confident, if not a little reckless in her work. She was good at her job, but was also impulsive. After a few months working with her, however, Christy began to notice she was often not at her desk when Christy needed her.

Swinging by Mary's desk one morning, Christy asked her neighbor Julie where Mary was and Julie said she thought she was in Jake's office working on a special project. Christy was a little annoyed that Jake was stealing her mentee without asking and decided to visit his office to express her displeasure.

Jake's huge corner office was at the end of a long hall and there was a little waiting room outside where his secretary normally sat but for whatever reason she was not in that day. Christy was about to knock on the door when she heard the unmistakable sound of sex.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "Oh god yes fuck me Jake! Fuck me with that huge cock!" Despite the desperate tone in her voice, Christy immediately recognized Mary. The sound of flesh meeting flesh stopped for a moment and Christy could just make out Jake day, "Mary I'll fuck you all day but you have to be quiet. We can't have the whole office hearing us. They'll get jealous."

"I'll be good. I'll be quiet," Mary pleaded. "Just please put your dick back inside me."

Christy turned beat red at these words and hurried back to her office. This was all so wrong. Dukes and Fischer was supposed to be a paragon of female empowerment. Now the firm's namesake was fucking a junior associate that was less than half his age in the office! Christy didn't know what to do. Should she tell HR? Her mentor Jennifer? She didn't want to get Mary in trouble but Jake should not be taking advantage of such a young girl like that.

After she composed herself, Christy decided that it was probably best to wait and talk to Jennifer. Whatever was going on in Jake's office certainly sounded consensual, Mary was clearly enjoying herself, so there was no emergency. This was an issue that could wait.

As it turned out, the next time Christy was able to see Jennifer was at the office Christmas party at Jake's mansion. It was a loud environment, which made conversation a little difficult, but there was plenty of alcohol which Christy knew would make it easier for her to broach the subject.

Christy was able to corner Jennifer a number of times, but it was simply too loud to have a real talk, so Christy mentioned that she wanted to talk in private later that night. Jennifer said she would be more than happy to do so, maybe they could wait till later when the party had slowed down. That was good enough for Christy who went back to the party and tried to have a good time, mostly by downing as much holiday punch as possible. But she tried to keep an eye on Jennifer so they could connect.

Christy thought she had her chance when she saw Jennifer quietly slip upstairs. It's not that Jake had said upstairs was off limits, but all the music, lights, food, and booze were downstairs. Upstairs was dark, but it would definitely be a better place to talk. She waited about ten minutes not to be obvious and then she followed Jennifer upstairs.

Christy quickly realized Jennifer did not come up stairs to talk as soon as she hit the second floor landing. "Ugh. Ugh. Oh my god. Just like that," she heard Jennifer wail. She should have turned around right then but the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and Jennifer's moans was too intoxicating. Christy found herself tiptoeing down the hall to the open door where the noise was coming from.

"Oh my fuck. Fuck. Don't stop," Jennifer moaned as Christy peaked around the corner. What she saw took her breath away. Her mentor, Jennifer, was lying naked, prone, face down, on a bed. Her firm's founding partner, Jake, also naked, was penetrating her vulnerable pussy with the biggest cock Christy had ever seen, his equally massive balls bouncing against her exposed clit with every thrust.Christy could see his powerful butt muscles flex with every plunge into Jennifer's sopping wet folds.

"Yeah...Yeah... Yeah... Yeah...Don't stop,"Jennifer whined with a loud thwap each time the lovers flesh connected between thrusts. The sheer animal sexuality of the scene in front of her erased all of Christy's capacity for rational thought. All she knew was that she could feel her own womanhood dampening and she needed release. She pushed her skirt up, slipped her hand underneath the hem, brushed her panties aside, and began furiously rubbing her clit.

Jennifer had since gone silent, but her body was now tense, her hands clutching the sheets tightly, she was starting to spasm. "More... please... now... oh my god," Jennifer finally exclaimed in what Christy knew must have been an amazing orgasm.

Jake kept right on fucking her throughout her convulsions, only slowing once her body had calmed. He then eased himself onto her so his face was next to hers, and she turned to meet his mouth in a wet sensual kiss. While they were still kissing Jake began to pick up speed again, and when their mouths finally did break, Jennifer told him, "Cum in me. I need to feel you explode inside me."

With that Jake grunted and thrust into her even harder. "Huh... huh... huh," Jennifer was taking a deep breath everytime Jake rammed his cock deep inside her. Finally Jake's muscles stiffened as he buried his shaft to the hilt. His heavy balls began to seize with each burst of cum filling her womb. This site sent Christy over the edge and she had her best orgasm in weeks.

Finally, the exhausted lovers collapsed into each other, blissfully ignorant of the outside world, giving Christy the chance to fix her skirt and escape. But not before she noticed that she wasn't the only observer to the lovemaking she had just witnessed. Christy was just now seeing there was another naked man in the room, sitting in a chair in the corner. When he gave Christy a nod she fled in terror.

"Chuck it's time to go," Christy told her husband as soon as she found him downstairs. "But honey we haven't said goodbye to the host," Chuck protested. "Trust me he's not missing us," Christy responded, dragging her husband toward the door.

Christy was thankful Chuck was driving so that she could process the waves of emotion flowing over her. Fear at being seen. Betrayal by Jennifer for not telling her that she was sleeping with Jake. Lust towards Jake's massive manhood. Jealousy that it was Jennifer and not her. Guilt that she was lusting after a man other than her husband. Desire to have her pussy filled as soon as possible.

"What's wrong honey? Is everything ok? You wanted to get out of there super fast and now you are so quiet," Chuck commented. Christy wasn't ready to talk. In fact, she was a little annoyed at Chuck's intrusion into her thoughts. But he was a man and she desperately needed one right now. So she decided to make the most of the night.

"Oh honey I don't know what came over me. I just got so horny all of a sudden. Let's get home and quickly pay the babysitter so we can be alone," she said. With the prospect of sex now at the end of the drive, Chuck floored it and they were home in no time. By the time the sitter left, Christy was already naked and she pounced on Chuck as soon as he entered the bedroom.

Christy rode Chuck for all he was worth, but as usual he only lasted a minute or so before cumming. Frustrated and unsatisfied, Christy did something she never had done before. Instead of rolling off Chuck to clean up in the bathroom, she kept Chuck pinned beneath her, pushing herself up so her cum filled snatch was directly over Chuck's mouth. "Eat me honey. I didn't cum yet and I really really need to," Christy pleaded.

Chuck had no objections. He had never gone down on Christy after he had cum inside her before, but he had always kind of fantasized about it. He knew his tongue was much better at pleasing his wife than his member, and he wanted her to feel just as good as she made him feel. Chuck loved the smell of her pungent wet folds and he eagerly slurped the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid that flowed out of her. He almost gagged a couple of times as he tried to swallow her gift, but he managed to keep sucking without incident.

When Christy felt all of Chuck's cum had been returned, she began grinding her clit into his lips. "Oh yes, that's it baby. Stick your tongue up in me as far as you can. You feel so good," Christy moaned. She then redoubled the pressure of her clit on Chuck's mouth as his tongue fucked her hole as best it could. "Oh... Oh... UGHHH!!!" Christy orgasmed for the second time that night.

There was an email in her inbox from Jennifer as soon as she logged on to her computer at work the next week. "Please see me ASAP" the subject line read. There was no other text in the body of the message.

Christy knocked on Jennifer's door sheepishly before Jennifer motioned her in and quickly shut the door behind her. "I'm so embarrassed you saw that,"Jennifer said. "My husband was supposed to close the door firmly behind him when he came in. Trust me he got a stern talking to."

"How long has this been going on?" Christy started. She has so many questions.

"A long time," Jennifer confessed. "Years. We started soon after I made partner."

"And your husband is fine with it? He watches?" Christy said incredulously.

"Before I say anything else, let me ask you two questions," Jennifer responded. "You don't even have to answer me out loud. I just want you to be thinking of your answers as we have the rest of this conversation."

"OK," Christy said. "What are your questions?"

"First, were you turned on by what you saw? And second, does your husband satisfy you sexually?" Jennifer asked, now fully composed with any hint of embarrassment gone.

Christy didn't answer. She didn't want to. But both women knew her answers.

"I know letting the namesake of the firm fuck me from behind doesn't look like female empowerment," Jennifer started, "but you have to look at it from my perspective. I am happily married to a sweet man who loves me unconditionally. But as much as we connect emotionally, he just can't satisfy me physically, at least nowhere near as well as Jake can. And he knows that. What you saw was Jake's Christmas present to both of us. I love it when Jake takes me with his giant cock and my husband loves to watch. Thanks to Jake and this firm I have everything a modern woman could want. A loving husband to take care of my children. A fulfilling career that provides for my family. And a lover to meet all my sexual needs. It's everything I've always wanted. And I am sure Jake would be more than happy to give it to you too."

"I bet he would," Christy said. "He's already giving it to my mentee Mary."

"Yeah. I know," Jennifer said. "Jake's not supposed to play at the office like that. He very rarely does. Mary must have come onto him really hard. The man is only human. He can only say no to sex with a pert frisky 20-year old for so long. I'll tell him to make her wait until they are off site from now on."

"How many women in this office is he fucking?" Christy asked.

"Everyone that wants to," Jennifer replied. "Which is a lot. Most women get curious and want to try him at least once. And he is amazing. You can't have him just once. Everyone goes back for more."

"And the husbands are all into it?" Christy asked.

"Some are. Some aren't," Jennifer responded. "But most women here are the breadwinners in their family. They make way more than their husbands. If the husbands don't like it, they learn to accept it. But most of them like it. Men watch way more porn than we women realize. Trust me your husband watches porn and when he does he absolutely fantasizes about the well hung men in the videos fucking you. If he knew how big Jake was, he'd probably already have fantasized about Jake fucking you."

Christy couldn't believe what she was hearing nor could she believe how wet it was making her. Jake was everything she originally was looking for in a husband. Tall. Strong. Handsome. Filthy rich. Would Chuck really get off on watching Jake fuck her right in front of him? Would he masturbate while watching a well hung man give her the sexual pleasure he couldn't?

There was a pause while Christy was processing everything.

"Look. I've given you a lot to think about," Jennifer said. "There is no reason you have to say anything right now. Just think it over. But if you do want to see if you can have it all, if you want to experience all Jake has to offer, just ask his secretary to find you and your husband a spot on his calendar for dinner at his house. Jake will take care of the rest."

"What would I tell my husband?" Christy inquired.

"That's up to you. If you doubt what I said about him, check his computer. Check his phone. I guarantee you there is porn on there. But don't shame him about it. Don't tell him you know. Just tell him Jake is considering you for partner and wants to have you both over for dinner. Jake will take care of the rest."

Two weeks later, Chuck was a little surprised when the babysitter showed up with an overnight bag, but Christy quickly defused the situation by thanking the babysitter for being so thoughtful and bringing extra diapers.

Earlier that week, after she had told Jake's secretary to schedule dinner for her and Chuck, Christy found three gift bags in her office. The largest bag contained a white cashmere cable knit sweater dress. It was gorgeous, soft, and smooth. She couldn't wait to try it on, but the note in the bag said, "Please save this for Saturday night. - J."

AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers