Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I've always been bisexual. I'm married to a muscly guy with broad shoulders and a thick dick, and I get so wet when I suck him off, but I also like sucking on a pair of fat titties and eating a wet cunt. But you know what else? Nobody kisses women better than other women. Kissing another chick is the hottest thing fucking ever."

Marcus shifted on the couch at the thought of Christy's red lips kissing another woman. He wondered what they'd feel like wrapped around his own cock.

*

Marcus and Christy had a long conversation, but eventually, his time was up. He settled the bill and re-emerged at ground floor, but he knew there was so much more to explore and unpack. He was already looking forward to his next appointment with Christy next month.

*

3

A month later, Marcus rocked up to the 10th floor. He took his earbuds out in the lift, and the sounds of shredding death metal riffs gave way to silence. The waiting room felt like it had been surgically cleaned. Everything seemed to be in exactly the same place as it was a month before. It even felt like the same piece of classical music was playing in the background. He was no student of classical -- it wasn't music if it wasn't fucking loud -- but his sense of déjà vu was undeniable. Again, he was the only person in the waiting room.

He'd been thinking quite a lot about the proposition his psychologist had put to him. Was it really impossible for him to fuck people he loved? He wanted to explore this some more. He wasn't sure how long it would take to find an answer, and he wasn't even sure if there was an answer to find anyway.

Christy opened the door to her office and Marcus entered. She was wearing the same tight leather skirt she wore last month. Well, Marcus *thought* it was the same skirt -- maybe she had a collection. Christy's pout was emphasised by bright pink lipstick.

After a few pleasantries, they sat on the couches and got down to business. Christy crossed her legs and rested her clipboard on her lap. She asked Marcus how, in sexual terms, he'd spent the last month.

"Pretty normal, I think", said Marcus. "Well, normal for me, I guess. Jerking off most days, probably about 3 times a day, and watching lots of porn."

"Have you had sex with anyone else?", Christy inquired.

"Yeah. I actually had sex with a man for the first time. I set up an account on Grindr. I wasn't really sure what I was doing, and it took me a while to work out that most of the responses I was getting were coming from bots."

Christy laughed. "Pain in the ass. OK, so what happened? How did it go? How did it feel?"

"Well, so I got talking to a guy. It was only about two nights after my first session with you, actually. He was a bit younger than me. He had short blond hair and blue eyes. Really cute. I asked if he could send me a pic of his cock. It looked pretty good for someone like me who's inexperienced. It wasn't too big or too thick. We kept talking for a while until he asked if I was doing anything that night. I said I wasn't, and he suggested he could drive over to my place and we could hang out -- that is, if I wouldn't mind some company and if I was comfortable giving him my address. I was just about to finish off a bottle of wine, so I was probably a little uninhibited. I gave him my address and he said he'd be over in about 20 minutes. He messaged me when he arrived. I messaged back giving him instructions for how to find my apartment from the carpark. Half a minute later, my intercom buzzed and I let him up."

Christy was very interested. "What happened next?"

"The obvious, Sherlock -- he knocked on the door and I opened it. I can see why you get paid so well!". Christy laughed.

Marcus continued. "I invited him in, and we sat on the couch for a few minutes introducing ourselves, making small talk. I offered him some wine, but he asked for water -- he was driving. I think I was the one to change gears. I reached over and dropped my hand in his lap.

I'm actually not that forward normally, but I knew why he was here and I knew what we were about to do. I'd never touched another man's dick before. I felt it move."

Christy nodded. She parted her lips slightly. Marcus continued.

"I kissed him on the lips. I felt his tongue in my mouth and I felt the stubble on his chin. Again, this was all completely new to me. I mean, women don't have stubbly chins! I took his shirt off and kissed his nipples just for a second. I should've taken more time, given I really love sucking breasts and because I hoped this would be an event to remember. But to be honest, all I wanted in that moment was to put his dick in my mouth as quickly as possible. So I pulled his pants down, and I looked at his crotch. He was a bit hairier than in the pic he sent, but it didn't matter. I remember saying to him, 'I've never done this before, so I'm sorry if I'm not good at it'. I must've been OK, only once did he say 'teeth! teeth!'. After a while I felt his breathing deepen, and he sank back on the couch as I jerked his dick and sucked it. He'd brought poppers with him. I'd heard of them, but I'd never used them before. He offered them to me, but I said no. My senses were overloaded enough already. He also asked if he could fuck me. Again, I said no -- this was already too much to take in for one night."

Christy prompted Marcus to continue his story. "So, you kept sucking him? How was it?"

"Oh my god, Christy, I loved it. He was actually really considerate, too. He told me when he was getting close, and asked me if I wanted him to cum in my mouth or not. Again, first time, too much. I took him out of my mouth and jerked him off. His cum looked delicious and thick. I didn't taste it, but I loved the feeling of it pooling around my fist and around his crotch. It felt so warm. After a few minutes, he said he really enjoyed the blowjob, but he had to work early in the morning. He asked if he could take a quick shower, so I got him a fresh towel. He dried himself off, got dressed again, and we hugged. He left, and I presume he drove home and went to sleep."

Christy asked the missing question. "What was his name?"

Marcus furrowed his brow. "I don't know. I mean, I think he told me, but I can't remember. I forget. It doesn't matter. We messaged a little more over the next few days, but I know I've only just started on this journey. I denied a lot of things in this first encounter. I said no to poppers, I said no to anal and I said no to letting him cum in my mouth, but all of these things are going to be on the menu for me soon." He felt the need to make up for lost time. He was hoping to discover a stream of nameless dicks in future, maybe even faceless dicks if he could summon up the courage to visit a gloryhole. But that was all in the future.

Christy turned the conversation to safe sex practices. "Did you use a condom?"

"Nah", replied Marcus. "It was only a blowjob, and I didn't swallow."

"OK", countered Christy, "but let's say you let him fuck you. Would you have used a condom?"

"Yeah, absolutely I would. I don't want to catch anything."

"So let's try something out, then", Christy said. "Just humour me for a second. I want to see how you put a condom on."

Marcus wasn't sure what she meant by that. Was Christy suggesting Marcus pull his pants down, get hard, and roll one on? His mind *definitely* went there. Christy deflated Marcus's hopes by producing a wooden model of a penis. The wooden penis was about 6 and a half inches long, cut, and very smooth. It curved slightly upwards. It would've made an excellent dildo, Marcus noted. She also produced a condom from a small basket of what he assumed were free samples. Perks of the trade, maybe.

"Show me how you'd roll this on."

Marcus wrestled with the packaging. Like many men, he was familiar with the frustration of wanting to tear the package open as quickly as possible, and the droopy feeling that sometimes comes when it takes too long. But there was no performance pressure this time. This was for exhibition purposes only. He ripped one of the sides of the square package, and gingerly extracted the condom from its pouch. Placing the condom at the top of the wooden penis, he made sure to squeeze the reservoir, and he rolled it on. Right way, first time. High five!

"Well done, Marcus, good job. There's actually another way to put a condom on a penis, you know. Want me to show you?"

Of course Marcus did. But only because he wanted to see Christy do it.

Christy pulled another condom out of the basket and removed it from its packaging. She licked her pouty pink lips. She put the condom in her mouth, and in a single move, leaned forward and rolled it down the full length of the wooden penis. Her mouth stayed buried at the base of the wooden penis for a few seconds. She took the wooden penis out of her mouth. The condom was perfectly in place, and there were traces of pink lipstick residue at the base. He noticed how her tongue stayed in contact with the head of the wooden dick until she pulled off.

She looked at Marcus with a grin that could kill. Marcus was hard as steel, but he retained his composure. "Yeah, I see what you mean. More than one way to skin a cat, they say."

Christy smiled at him. That smile could melt butter. "OK, your turn buddy. Here's a fresh rubber." She lobbed another pouch at him. The basket seemed like it contained an endless supply of semen-catchers.

"All right, let's see how this goes." Marcus fretted less about ripping the packaging this time. He methodically pulled the sheath out of its pouch and tried to remember what Christy did a few minutes ago. He was still fairly hard. He went to put the rolled-up condom in his mouth but he wasn't sure which way. He wasn't sure what to do with it once it was in his mouth either. What Christy did a few minutes ago looked like sexual magic and he was pretty sure he couldn't replicate her, but he was willing to try.

Marcus put the condom in his mouth and approached the wooden penis. His first attempt was an abject failure. The rubber actually fell out of his mouth completely as he leaned forward. "Hold it gently", coached Christy.

The second time was slightly more of a success. Nowhere near as expert as Christy's effort, but he managed to get it on ... to some extent. It was the right way around, but he couldn't roll it all the way to the base, and he gagged quite a lot. His eyes watered and he coughed. "Ta daaaaa!", joked Marcus. He bowed.

Christy smiled. Her heart warmed. So did her crotch. Fuck. That was hot.

*

Marcus and Christy resumed their positions on the couches and kept talking. Marcus could still taste the chemical sterileness of the condom in his mouth, but he knew Christy would be tasting the same thing. Though Marcus was eager to accumulate as many sexual escapades as possible to unpack with Christy, he only had the one to relate at this session. However, he was also very curious about Christy's own sex life. Christy normally found her clients to be only interested in themselves or their partners, and there was nothing wrong with that. Clients paid for her expert advice, and if conversations were endless one-way streets, well that was her job.

Marcus asked, "So have you had sex this month?"

"Yeah, definitely. My husband and I fucked quite a few times, and I also got myself off quite a few times with toys. I'm really getting into audio porn lately. I close my eyes, fire up a toy, and let my imagination run wild."

Marcus blurted out his response. "Shit, that's so fuckin' hot." He immediately regretted it, but Christy laughed.

"Rule 101: masturbation is healthy", replied Christy. "But so too is sex. My husband and I fuck, and we love each other."

"But last month you said you were bi, how does that work when you're married?"

"Well, I made a commitment to be physically committed to him, but it doesn't stop me getting off to thoughts and images and videos of sexy women. In my line of work, I see lots of couples who have a sex life that doesn't completely fulfil them, and for them, I recommend an agreement in which they write down what they want from their partner and what they hope to get from others outside the relationship. We can get into that later, but it doesn't matter right now for you because you're single. For now, I just want you to know that my husband and I have a very healthy sex life, and we love each other."

Marcus couldn't help wondering how Christy's husband felt when she went down on him. He couldn't stop replaying the mental footage of Christy rolling a condom onto a wooden penis with her mouth, and he imagined her doing that to her husband's engorged real-life flesh-and-blood cock. Marcus had a small tent in his pants. Christy noticed.

Soon, their time was up. Marcus paid his bill and caught the elevator back to earth. So it was possible to fuck people you love, Christy was evidence of this. Marcus still didn't really understand how ... or why. Or even if he wanted to.

*

4

Marcus came back for his next appointment with Christy a month later. He stepped out of the lift and you already know what the waiting room looked like. This time, he couldn't fucking stand the sound of the soothing classical music on the radio. He left his earbuds in for a continued Sepultura assault. It was early in the afternoon and Christy was a little late coming back from lunch. Marcus didn't mind waiting, and spent the time trying to imagine what she might be wearing today.

Of course, her wardrobe was hot. Hair pulled back in a ponytail, tight top that highlighted her massive fuckable tits, a short tartan skirt, fishnet stockings, and a pair of sexy fuck-me boots. Her lipstick was a thick bright red. Marcus looked her up and down. He knew that even if absolutely nothing was said or done for the next hour, at least he'd enjoy the view.

Marcus took his earbuds out. Christy unlocked the door to her office and welcomed Marcus in. They sat opposite each other on the couches, and Christy retrieved her clipboard and notes.

"So, how have you been this last month, Marcus? Get lucky with anyone?"

"Yeah", replied Marcus. "An Asian dude. A little bit shorter than me, and a fair bit skinnier than me. Apart from his head and his pubes, he was absolutely hairless. Definitely not effeminate. I think he said he was learning how to box. I could tell he was working on his pecs and biceps. We talked for a while and swapped some pics, and he arranged to come over to my apartment one afternoon after he'd finished work for the day. He came in, I offered him some water, and we sat on the couch. After a bit of small talk, he noticed the tattoo on my left arm." Marcus showed Christy his tattoo of a brick wall. She'd already noticed it. "He asked me about my tattoo and whether there was a story behind it. While I was telling him my story, he was lightly stroking my tattoo. That got me hard."

Christy was eager to hear more. "What happened next, Marcus?"

"I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away. It was strange that he was stroking my arm but he didn't want to kiss me. So I pulled his pants down and got my first look at his penis. It was fun size! I could barely even wrap my fist around it. At least I knew I'd be able to get this dick pretty deep in my mouth. I got a condom because I wanted to try rolling it onto his dick with my mouth like you showed me last month. I kind of did it, but it was a bit messy. So I pulled the condom down as much as I could with my hands and then started sucking him, but I didn't really like the taste of the rubber in my mouth. I asked him if it'd be OK if I took it off, and he couldn't say 'yes' fast enough. I kept sucking and stroking, and eventually he told me he was gonna cum. That was my opportunity to take his dick out of my mouth if I wanted to, but I didn't want to. I felt his hips thrust forward and he came in my mouth. I loved it."

Christy looked at him with pride. "Your first load, I'm happy for you!"

Marcus continued. "Yeah, I swallowed it. The only other cum I've ever tasted was my own, and I think his tasted almost the same as mine". He paused for a second. "He wasn't done, though."

"What happened next then?"

"He asked if he could fuck me. I was like 'fuck yeah'. He was pretty sexy, and I thought it'd be good for my first time to take a smallish dick. So yeah, I lost my cherry. I mean, I've fucked myself in the ass before, but this was my first real-life dick. So he took my hand and led me towards my own bed. I thought that was a pretty sexy move."

Christy uncrossed and recrossed her legs and waited for more details.

Marcus kept going. "OK so this time there was no question that he was gonna wear a condom. I insisted, but this time I rolled it on with my hands just to make sure it was on properly. And then he put me on my back and rested his dick against my anus. I opened my legs, tried to relax, and he pushed it in. It felt great. I looked up at his sweaty face and his sexy hairless chest as he fucked me. He wouldn't kiss me but I didn't care. It felt awesome. I knew I was just a hole to him. After about 5 minutes he grunted and thrust his dick way forward, and I knew without asking him that he'd cum."

Christy had a question. "Did you cum, Marcus?"

"I didn't. I guess I was just concentrating on the feeling of being filled up. Even though his dick wasn't big, I still felt full. He showered and left, and I had a pretty good fap once he'd left."

Christy felt happy for Marcus. "I'm just really glad you're starting to have the sexual experiences you've been wanting to have. I'm also really glad that you're safe when it comes to anal. That's really important."

"Yeah, I'm happy about it too. I feel like I'm making up for lost time." Marcus wasn't sure whether to broach the next subject on his mind. "Hey, Christy, there's something I want to ask you."

"What is it, Marcus? You know, you can ask me anything in these sessions", Christy said.

"Well, I really want to get better at rolling a condom on with my mouth. Could you show me again what you did last month?" Marcus would've been happy enough with an exact repeat performance of her rolling the rubber onto the wooden penis that he assumed was somewhere in the office. It would've gone into his wankbank for all time ...

Christy had a better idea. "Yeah, OK. I'll show you. I mean, it definitely takes some practice to be able to do this well." She got up from the couch and took a condom out of her basket. She took the condom out. "Stand up, Marcus."

Marcus stood up. Christy stepped forward and unbuckled his belt. "Hey, what ...?"

"Shhhhhh. Part of learning is feeling. And I want you to feel this." Christy sunk to her knees. She lowered Marcus's pants and, in one swift, smooth motion, rolled the condom onto his penis with her mouth.

Every nerve-ending in Marcus's body fired at once. He closed his eyes in total pleasure, and the next time he opened them, he saw Christy's thick red lips wrapped around his dick. "Oh my fucking god Christy ... that feels incredible ..."

Christy took Marcus's dick out of her mouth and gave it a few strokes. "I know, baby. Did you like the way it felt when I put the condom on you with my mouth? I wanted to show you."

Marcus could barely breathe, let alone speak. "I ... well ... I've never felt anything ... like that ever ..."

"OK, babe", Christy cooed. "You don't have to talk. But I'm pretty sure this'll feel even better". She swallowed his cock again, right to the base, swirling her tongue around the tip of his dick and across the underside of his shaft. His breathing was jagged and uneven. His knees were weak. Christy kept sucking and stroking.

It didn't take long for Marcus to roar. He violently fired sperm into Christy's mouth, but she couldn't taste it because he was still wearing a condom. She had no doubt that he was cumming, though -- the feeling of his dick twitching and spasming in her mouth and the sight of his trembling knees were both unmistakable.