Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 12

Story Info
April gets some hot anal in Christy's backyard.
3.8k words
4.79
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

57

Their Sunday was dull. Sometimes, dull days are essential, and both Marcus and Miss Christy needed some time to regroup and recharge.

Chores can make for an interesting diversion. Amongst other boring tasks, like cleaning the shower and bathroom, Miss Christy vacuumed the carpets and floors, and Marcus joked that vacuuming was the perfect chore for her, given how well she sucked. Marcus was rewarded with Miss Christy's raised middle finger and a hearty 'fuck you,' but he knew she'd probably prove her point later tonight. Meanwhile, Marcus (amongst other shitty tasks like cleaning the bins, fucking eww) was out in the garden. He watered the plants with the garden hose that was slightly shorter than it originally was, and raked the leaves.

There was a load of clothes washing still to do, but it could wait until later tonight. That'd be the end of their chores. They sat in the backyard, stinking from cleaning. Miss Christy brought a jug of iced tonic water, generously laced with gin, out to their backyard table, accompanied by two tall glasses. They'd earned it. Miss Christy was wearing a loose singlet top, but even this loosest of fabrics was still, miraculously, tight enough to highlight her amazingly firm breasts. Marcus could see her nipples poking through.

Later that night, after showering and dinner, they relaxed on the couch. Miss Christy's dainty feet rested in Marcus's lap as he gave her a foot massage. She asked him a question. "Hey, boi, you've still got your apartment. Do you really need it anymore? Why don't you move in here with me?"

"Really?" replied Marcus. "I'd love to!"

"OK, then let's do it," confirmed Miss Christy.

"You know, for a few months now I've wanted to give up my apartment and move in here with you. I didn't want to ask, but I was hoping you'd raise it eventually," he explained. "And now that you have, yes, I heartily accept your generous proposal. As long as there's room for all of my stuff. But then again, most of my stuff is already here."

"There's room, boi."

The next day, Marcus rang his realtor to give notice that he was moving, and that he didn't need his apartment anymore. The realtor asked for two weeks' rent in advance, and gave instructions about cleaning the property for the next tenant. Marcus agreed, and it was settled.

The following weekend, April and Milo helped Marcus move his remaining things to Christy's place. It didn't take too long. Probably the heaviest thing was his clothes drawers -- neither of the boys were particularly muscly, but Apes was happy to leave the heavy stuff to them regardless. Marcus didn't have much in terms of kitchen equipment or appliances, and he was happy to leave his refrigerator and washing machine for the next tenant to use -- he had no further use for them.

Many people, when they leave a place they've lived in for a while, feel nostalgic, and perhaps a little sad. Not Marcus. Emotionally, he felt like he'd already left this place months ago, and this was a simple exercise in tying up loose ends. He arranged for cleaners to come by the next day. They cleaned the shower and kitchen, and steam-cleaned the carpets. They notified Marcus when they were finished, and Marcus dropped his key at the realtor's office.

Done.

One night during the following week, Marcus suggested to Miss Christy that they should invite Milo and April over on the weekend to celebrate him moving in with her. She agreed immediately, clapping her hands in joy.

*

58

In an emotional sense, Christy felt progressively more and more distant from Alex as the week went by. She knew his rugby team were playing on Friday night, so she made sure to tune in to watch on TV. Alex played well, and his team won; but he was beginning to feel like a part of Christy's life history. She knew their marriage would need to be dissolved at some point in the future (unless Alex had a change of heart in the meantime), and they'd need to collectively decide what to do with their house; but other than that, her memory of Alex was beginning to solidify as part of her past.

Marcus sat next to Miss Christy as she watched the game. He wasn't privy to her thoughts, and he didn't think it was appropriate for him to ask. He was content enough to sit with her as she watched. From time to time, Miss Christy would explain the rules of rugby to her boi, or describe why the referee made certain decisions, but other than that, she was mostly silent. Marcus was slowly getting interested in the game, and he still lusted after those sweaty, muscular rugby bodies; especially the forwards.

He wished he could help her, but other than hugs and emotional support, he knew he couldn't. Sometimes, he wished fate had sent him to a different sex therapist, but if it did, he wouldn't be living this life. We each only get one life to either enjoy or destroy, and Marcus was definitely enjoying his. But sometimes, he felt incredibly guilty, though he could never quite work out exactly what it was that he felt guilty about. What did he do? How did he get in-between Miss Christy and her husband? Even thought it was still recent history, as he looked back, it was already beginning to blur around the edges. His psychologist once told him that it's pointless to try to swim against the tide, and it's equally pointless to try to swim against time. He remembered that advice. Besides, what happens between Miss Christy and her husband was ultimately none of his business.

Saturday afternoon rolled around. They'd separately texted Milo and April about coming over. Both were free, unsurprisingly.

April arrived just after sunset. She rang the doorbell and Marcus opened the door. "Hey, Marcus, so you've officially moved in. How does it feel? It has to be so much better with Christy than with that bitch who dumped you years ago, hey?"

Marcus gave her a huge hug. "Yeah, Apes. Welcome. So, yeah, I'm "officially" here (he did the airquotes), and I'm so much happier, but who knows how much longer I'm here for? Christy and her husband have stuff to work out, but I'm not part of it, and I don't know how it'll go. So for me, it's one day at a time, and each night here is a night I get to spend sleeping next to Christy."

April was expecting to feel pangs of jealousy about Christy, but not so soon. "Yeah, I think I see what you mean." She shuffled her feet, wondering what it'd be like to sleep next to Christy ... and then to wake up next to her, and then to fuck her.

Christy emerged from the kitchen. "Heeeeeeeeeey, Apes! Awesome to see you!" She ran towards her, extending her arms. She kissed April on the mouth. No tongue. Not yet. "Want a drink?"

"Yeah, awesome, thanks, Christy," April responded. "Great to see you again too! Got any beer?"

"Absolutely we do. Wait there, I'll get you one." As Christy retreated to the kitchen, she heard the doorbell ring. Instead of bringing back one beer, she brought two as she heard the front door open again and, shortly after, she heard Milo's booming voice.

Milo broke his hello hug with April as he saw Christy walking towards them with a couple of beers. That smile, that hair, those amazing titties that simply defied gravity. My god, he'd never wanted to fuck someone so badly in all his life, and he still couldn't quite believe that this was his buddy's new squeeze. Life was so fucking unfair.

"Hey, Christy", enthused Milo, "thanks for inviting me over! It was easy to help Marcx move the rest of his shit last weekend, and I'm so happy he's living here with you now, but hey, it's so awesome to see you both again!"

"And you too, Milo." She handed a beer to him, and the other to April. They both clinked bottles and drank heartily. "I've ordered some Japanese food. I hope that's OK with everyone?"

Marcus raised an eyebrow. "Not from that same place, Christy?"

"*What* same place, Marcus?"

"You know the place ... where you ordered a dish I think was called the nuclear salmon?" He turned to Milo and April. "Fuck, this is gonna be a disaster, you should run away like right now, she nearly fucking killed me ..."

"Hey, hey," she interrupted. "Yes, I ordered from the same place, but no, I didn't order ... that."

Marcus entertained their guests with a tale of how he and Christy ordered the nuclear salmon, and how his head nearly exploded when he ate the piece that was booby-trapped with way too much wasabi.

Soon enough, their dinner arrived, and Christy accepted two platters of sushi from the cute delivery girl. She'd noticed the other week when she ordered pizza that Milo and April both ate meat, so she purchased a selection of sushi that included chicken and beef. Marcus could just eat the fish and vegetable pieces, of which there were plenty. Everyone was happy, and before too long, everyone was full.

They decamped to the backyard and Marcus's bong appeared almost immediately. He, Milo and April got baked. True to the form of dinner, Christy drank Japanese sake. She'd dusted off two more deckchairs from the basement earlier that afternoon, which meant everyone had a seat.

They talked complete shit for about 45 minutes. Seriously, reader, it was total rubbish. You don't want to read it. Well, maybe you do, but either way, I can't be fucked writing it. Let's get to the good bit.

Apropos of nothing, April made a confession. "Hey, so I've been masturbating a lot more than usual lately," she said. She was sitting in her deckchair; physically relaxed, yet mentally anxious at putting these words out there. They hung heavily in the air, and she wasn't sure where they might land. She continued. "Anyone else?"

Silence from the boys. Christy watched her intently, hungrily awaiting her next words.

"And, like, I feel like it's not enough anymore to feel something in my pussy. I mean, it gets me off, but maybe ... I need something more."

Marcus looked across at April. Her bright green hair was radiant, her ponytail poking out the back of her trucker cap as it caught the moon. "What else, Apes? What else do you need?"

"I don't know," she answered. "I can't explain."

"Have you ever had anal sex, Apes?" asked Milo. "Just wondering."

"No," she whimpered. "Well, Christy put something in my ass when we were here the weekend before last. Does that count? Other than that, no."

Christy was surprised to learn she'd taken April's anal cherry that night. She'd just assumed April had done anal before. She had clients who'd never done it and were curious to experiment, but they were usually her older clients who grew up in a different time where anal sex was somewhat 'taboo'. She'd just assumed most twentysomethings in the 21st century were completely au fait with butt stuff, and this assumption was backed up by some scientific studies she'd read. Christy remembered the vibrator sliding into April's ass reasonably smoothly, but maybe April was just super-relaxed that night.

Marcus remembered what the bed looked like after Christy destroyed April. There was silence. Everyone looked up at the sky. It was a clear, still night under the milky way. April couldn't find the words, but she wasn't finished with her train of thought, and she was determined to keep trying. She reached down to grasp her bottle of beer and took a deep chug. "Ever... have you ever... like ..." she looked longingly at Christy ... "wanted to feel ... I don't know how to describe it ..."

Christy coaxed her forward. "If you can't tell us, maybe you could show us?"

April looked at her as if to say 'are you sure?'. Christy nodded.

Yes.

April pulled her skater shorts down, as well as her sexy blue and yellow striped tights. She was still mightily stoned. She sat in a deckchair in Christy's backyard, completely naked between her ankles and her cunt. Marcus and Milo gasped as they took their first ever glimpse of their friend April's snatch. Sure, they'd seen her bate once before, but her lap was covered by a cushion. They both noticed she was shaved. Her pussylips glistened faintly in the moonlight.

"I don't know what to do. I've never done this before. Well, not in front of other people. If I was at home, on my own, I'd be masturbating so hard right now. It's like my libido has gone off the fucking chart lately and I don't know why." She felt a little isolated right now. "Am I the only one?"

"Don't think so, Apes," volunteered Marcus. "I used to masturbate like a fucking machine. You know my ex and I stopped fucking years before we split up?" April shook her head. This was news to her. "Well, it's true, we did. And I was a big part of the reason why. I couldn't fuck her anymore. I literally just couldn't bring myself to do it. It sounds batshit crazy for me to say it now, but the reason I stopped wanting to have sex with her was because I loved her too much. I loved her so deeply I couldn't have sex with her anymore. I mean, it felt like I was defiling her whenever I penetrated her, so eventually I just stopped trying because I hated feeling that way. She probably thought I wasn't attracted to her anymore, but I always thought she was hot, so it wasn't that. I kept telling her that, but they say actions speak louder than words, and she probably didn't believe me. Obviously, a constant stream of 'I love you babe' wears thin pretty quickly when it isn't backed up with something concrete. I guess I just didn't know how to have the conversation with her, and neither did she. Or maybe she didn't want to talk about it anyway, I don't know, and it's so long ago it doesn't matter anymore." He paused, realising he was drifting off-topic. "There's always a range of reasons why relationships end, but I was left thinking 'there's something not quite right with me here, or at least there's something about me I don't understand, and whatever it was, it killed my relationship'. That's why I went to see Christy, to see if I could work out why I couldn't have sex with people I loved. That's the part of the story she wouldn't tell you the other week -- that's the reason why I first went to see her. But even though I'd stopped wanting to have sex with her anymore, I'd find any and every available opportunity to bate. My ex busted me one time, and she probably thought 'OK so he prefers his own hand to my vagina'. If she did, then in a sense, she was right, but it was really only because I hated the way I felt about myself when we had sex. But my drive was so fucking high, and it went even higher after she left me. I don't bate very often these days, because I don't need to. I think you know why."

Christy saw this as an opportunity to take the spotlight off April. "Can you show us, Marcus?"

"Show you what, Christy?"

"Give us a demonstration. Show us how you bate. We've all seen your dick, we all saw Apes sucking you off a couple of weeks ago. And you've gotten yourself off lying next to me in our bed before, so I've already seen you bating, and I know you're not shy. So come on. Whip it out, boi," she said, winking at him.

Marcus undid his pants and lowered them to his ankles. His cock was soft and shrunken. "It's gonna be hard to do this without some kind of ... stimulation, you know," he admitted.

Christy got up from her deckchair and walked toward him. That was all it took. His penis started to grow at the thought of the myriad of ways she'd gotten him off since they first met. She kneeled in front of him. She didn't touch him, she just watched. She knew he could feel her breath on his cock, but that was all he was getting right now. Marcus started stroking himself, and in response, April did the same. Marcus could see April's wetness grow, and the sight of her cunt and the feel of Miss Christy's warm breath on his dick got him to full mast.

"Fuck her ass, boi," Christy demanded. "Lift her out of her chair, bend her over, and fuck her asshole. She wants it."

Apes whimpered. "Yes." She moaned and came all over her fingers in anticipation of what was to come. "Fuck my ass, Marcus."

Marcus stood up and manhandled his female skater buddy. He placed her on all-fours on the backyard lawn.

"Lube her up first, boi. Get her hole nice and sloppy wet."

Marcus bent April over and started licking her starfish. April was loving this already, and it had barely even started. Miss Christy joined in, licking April's ass and savouring the taste of it. Soon enough, April was wet enough. "OK, boi. Fuck her," commanded Christy.

Marcus's cock sank deep into April's hole. Marcus wasn't big, he was only average, but there was almost no resistance at all. April gasped. "Fuck. Yes. Ohmygod. That's what I wanted. Been ... craving this so bad ... fuck ..."

April touched herself again and she came hard. She locked eyes with Christy as Marcus's cock moved slowly in and out of her tight asshole. "Fuck ... fuck, Christy, this is incredible."

Marcus was getting close. "I can't last long, Apes. You're so tight. Where do you want it?" he asked.

She came again. "Don't pull out. Don't you fucking dare pull out. Cum in my asshole, Marcus. Fill me up."

Marcus tried to slow down, but his orgasmic buildup was already underway. After Apes had told him she wanted him to cum in her ass, nothing could stop it. His balls boiled over, and he roared as he fired his cum deep in her stomach. April climaxed again as she felt Marcus's dick twitching inside her.

Marcus slowly pulled his unsheathed penis out of April's tight ass. "I'm not done, I'm not done," she panted. "I need more." Her green hair glowed. "Milesy ... please fuck my butt."

Milo was already as hard as a fucking rock from what he'd just witnessed. Never in his life had April shown the slightest sexual inclination towards him, yet here she was, in someone's backyard, ass cheeks spread wide and hole recently fucked, begging for his dick. He unzipped, spat on his cock, and thrust forward into her tightness. And fuck, she *was* tight! He knew his dick was probably coated with Marcx's load, but he didn't care. And it didn't take long for his sperm to mix with his buddy's cum. He fired his load into April's butt, and she came again. She nearly collapsed.

"Fuck," she panted, almost completely lost for words. "Fuck, that's exactly what I needed. Dicks in my ass. I never had anal before tonight, but ... fuck, that was amazing." Christy leaned across to massage April's head and stroked her hair. "I can't speak," squeaked April.

"Oooooh. Good girl," soothed Christy. "Sexy girl. Sexy fuckin' skater chick with a tight, hot, fuckable, delicious ass."

April breathed. Fuck, she loved anal.

Christy waited for some kind of equilibrium to return to the backyard after April's anal invasion before delicately pointing out that she was the only one who hadn't gotten off yet in their backyard orgy.

Milo cleared his throat. He looked across at his buddy Marcx before volunteering his services. "Can I help you with that?"

Christy pulled her panties down and beckoned him over to her deckchair with a sexy, sultry curled finger. "Get over here."

Milesy couldn't move fast enough. He buried his face in Christy's delicious snatch. She discovered that Milo had some serious tongue skills, flicking back and forth across her sensitive clitoris at lightning pace. It was the combination of this, plus the mental image of her boi's dick buried in April's stinkhole that got her off. She moaned, and violently thrust her crotch forward into Milo's hungry mouth.

Milo's face was glistening. He realised he'd boned up again, and this was an opportunity too good to pass up. "Hey, Christy?"

"Yeah, Milesy?"

"I'm hard again. I mean, just from eating you out. Would I be able to ... I mean ... would you let me stick it in? Just a little bit? Just the tip, I promise." The thought of putting his cock inside his buddy's girlfriend, who was without doubt the hottest woman he'd ever laid eyes on, consumed Milo.

"Sure you can," Christy winked at him. "But you can go further than the tip. If you want."

12