Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 18

Story Info
Miss Christy buys her boi a toy.
8.8k words
4.38
3.2k
5
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

83

After the sexy, muscly deliverymen had left, Marcus and Miss Christy tidied themselves up. Miss Christy went to the bathroom to wipe the cum off her face. They made the bed and ordered dinner in; they were both too tired to cook or to go out.

Miss Christy wanted to watch a rugby match on TV that night. Alex was playing. Now that her emotional situation with Alex had been resolved, she wanted nothing more than to sit back and enjoy watching him play.

After dinner, they sat on the couch, and Miss Christy found the right channel. They watched. Alex was playing well, making plenty of tackles. Late in the first half, he dived over close to the line to score a try. She watched the screen as Alex was congratulated by his team-mates.

She put her feet onto her boi's lap, and he rubbed them lovingly. The half-time siren sounded, and the two teams retired from the field for a break.

"How's your ass feeling, Miss Christy?" he asked.

"Nicely stretched. That guy fucked me so good," she answered. "What about you? That was so hot, you and me next to each other as we both got fucked in the ass. We have to do that again, boi."

"Yeah, same. So fucking hot. But I'm probably feeling a bit sore, to be honest. I haven't been fucked in the ass as often as you have, but I fucking loved it," he said. "Those sweaty dudes were sexy as fuck. I know they weren't really into me because I'm a guy, I know they weren't into dudes, and I know they just wanted a hole to fuck, but it was still fucking hot to feel used like that."

"How did you feel?"

He wanted to find the right word. "I felt slutty."

That was *exactly* what Miss Christy wanted to hear. "Fuck, I love you so much, boi," she replied.

They sat on the couch as the rugby players came back out for the second half of the game.

"How are you feeling otherwise, Miss Christy?" he asked.

She knew exactly what this question meant, especially given they were watching Alex on TV, and she stopped to ponder. "I think I'm good. I'm happy with where things are at right now with you. Alex has an amazing body, but for whatever reason, our minds, hearts and souls didn't quite make the connection they needed to make, and I think we've both acknowledged that. I'd like to think I'll always be friends with him, but deep connections are important. I think I've finally got the connection I need now, with you. But I'm so happy to know that Alex and I will still be friends, despite everything. And it's good to know I'll still have access to his cock."

Marcus recalled an earlier time when he and Miss Christy were watching rugby on TV, and he'd drifted off into a daydream about washing Alex's muscled, sweaty body after a game.

"Yeah. His body is amazing, Miss Christy. So's his cock."

"Sure is, boi."

"But I'm still not sure how I feel about his ... apology to me."

"Yeah, I know. I get it."

They watched until the end of the game. Alex's team won.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," said Marcus.

"Wait, boi. Let's shower together. We haven't done that in a while."

"Excellent idea, Miss Christy."

They undressed each other. Marcus turned the taps on and adjusted them to find the right water temperature. They got under the nozzle, soaking their skins under the warm spray. They hugged each other and gazed into each other's eyes. He would never, ever get tired of feeling her beautiful skin sliding against his own.

"I'm really looking forward to sleeping next to you for the first time in our new bed, Miss Christy."

"Me too, boi."

They kissed, and they began to wash each other. Miss Christy soaped up Marcus's chest and back, running her hands up and down his arms. She knelt down to wash his feet, legs and ass. She soaped up his asscrack and made sure it was squeaky clean. She washed his penis and testicles thoroughly, not because his nether regions specifically needed a thorough wash, but just because she wanted to play with them. She gave his dick a kiss on the tip when she was done.

Marcus returned the favour, soaping up Miss Christy's perfect breasts. He teased and tickled her sensitive nipples before washing her shoulders and back. His soapy hands roamed across her juicy buttocks, and he knelt to pay attention to her feet, ankles and legs. He ran his hands up her inner thighs, arriving at her pussy.

"No, boi," she said. "Not yet. Wait until we're in bed." Marcus nodded.

Once they were clean, Marcus turned off the water and they dried each other. After brushing their teeth, they found themselves standing naked on either side of a brand new mattress, ready to be slept on.

"Shall we?" suggested Marcus, as he motioned to lift the covers to get in.

"We shall," joyfully agreed Miss Christy. "That's what we bought it for!"

They climbed into bed, and Miss Christy turned off the light. Fresh, clean sheets, on a brand new mattress. Total fucking bliss. "This is really nice," she said.

"Yes, Miss Christy. Not too firm, not too soft, but just right."

They lay side by side, facing each other. They felt each other's warmth. Marcus reached out to touch her face. They embraced and kissed.

"You want some nookie, boi?" she purred.

He giggled. "Nookie? Fuck, I haven't heard that word in ten years. Yeah, let's be two horny teenagers tonight who don't know what they're doing. It'll be easy for me, because even though I'm not a teenager anymore, I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

"Oh, fuck off, boi," replied Miss Christy. "You pretend you don't know what you're doing, but I see right through you, and it's so goddamn cute it kills me. But if you want me to be, I'll be your virgin sweetheart tonight. Feels appropriate, given it's our first night in our new virgin bed."

He nodded. "I want you."

"Wait here." Miss Christy got up and left the bedroom, but she wasn't gone too long. When she came back, she was wearing a cheerleader uniform, with her long hair tied back in a ponytail. Marcus flicked the bedside lamp on so he could see her. The uniform was tight as fuck. Wow. He had no idea how the costume managed to contain her huge tits.

"How was football practice today, stud?" she squeaked. She did a few stretches and starjumps. He watched her titties bouncing up and down inside her costume. Not once did they look like breaking free.

Marcus realised she wasn't pretending to be his virgin sweetheart right now. She'd changed her mind. She was a slutty cheerleader, and he assumed he was meant to be one of the jocks on the football team.

"Errrr, yeah, good," he nervously coughed, trying to connect with the roleplay. "Coach says we're making good progress. We're in good shape to beat the Wildcats next weekend."

"Oh, but I thought *you* played for the Wildcats?"

"No," said Marcus, struggling to think of another appropriate name for a football team. "Uhhh ... we're the Roughriders."

"Ooh. The Roughriders. That's right. Of course. I forgot. Roughriders sounds so much sexier than the Wildcats," she teased. She began touching herself under her short, skimpy skirt. "I like a good, rough ride."

"Did you stay late at cheer practice tonight?" he inquired.

"Yeah, I did. With the girls. And then we, like, we all showered together, me and all the other cheerleaders. We washed each other, and then we, like, started tongue-kissing and making out. One of the girls brought a few dildos, so we used them on each other, imagining we were, like, fucking the football team after they celebrated a big win. We need to practice because everyone on the football team has a big dick, like, they're all packing massively giant cocks, and you know what us cheerleaders are like. Like, we absolutely looooooove big dicks. So we fucked each other silly in the shower, imagining the dildos belonged to the studs on the football team. God, it was so hot." She moaned. Her clit was sensitive. "It was really good, but it could've been better. It was only us girls, but it would've been, like, so much better if there was a real man there that we could all share. Because, like, I mean, nothing beats an actual cock." She kept touching herself. "A real cock. A warm, fat, huge, alpha cock." She came, and her juices ran down her leg. She looked longingly at her boi. "I've got homework to do later, but I need to get fucked first, or I won't be able to concentrate. Have you got a fat cock for me? Do you have, like, a huge, alpha cock that I can put in my wet pussy? Can you fuck me before I have to do my homework?"

Marcus was human steel. "Come over here and find out," he said. "I'll give you a rough ride."

She skipped across to the side of the bed, her ponytail flailing behind her. She pulled back the covers to reveal her boi's erect penis. "Ooh, that looks nice. Can I sit on it please?"

Marcus threw the covers all the way back as if to say 'it's all yours'. His cock pointed towards the ceiling. His cheerleader sank her wet pussy down onto his cock, enveloping it in her warm, liquid bliss. He looked up at Miss Christy as she impaled herself upon him. He breathed out. She was soaked. "Oh my god, Miss Christy."

She play-slapped his face. "I don't know who that is. I'm the head cheerleader of the football team, and, like, you already know how I got that title. I give the best head out of all the seniors. All the football players say so." She ground up and down on his cock. "But tonight, I'm helping to train and condition you for the big game on the weekend. I want to make sure you're nice and relaxed before you take the field."

"Uh, yeah. I know. Sorry, I've just been studying biology so hard lately, I don't want to lose my chance of getting a football scholarship. I'm a superstar at football, but academically I'm really dumb, but the system lets me take the place of someone who's genuinely smart, so that colleges can make more money. But yeah, biology sucks. I hate that I have to take biology."

"Do you need me to tutor you in biology?" she asked. "I know some things about biology."

"Yeah, sure. Every little bit helps. And given I'm stupid, I need all the help I can get."

"OK. So here's the first lesson. Can you feel my vagina? It's the part of me that your penis is currently inside."

"Yeah, I can feel that. Your vagina feels tight around my penis."

She ground down hard, and his cock responded. He groaned. He was trying so fucking hard not to cum inside her.

"Well, so your penis is inside my vagina right now, and by moving my wet vagina up and down on your erect penis, I'm, like, trying to get access to your sperm."

"My sperm?"

"Yes, your sperm. Oh my god. These are cells that are, like, ejected from the penis. They're transmitted out of the penis within seminal fluid, which is discharged at the point of orgasm."

"Orgasm? You need to tell me what that means. This might be on the test."

"An orgasm is a sudden discharge of accumulated sexual excitement during the sexual response cycle, resulting in, like, rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region, and ..."

He felt a bead of her sweat land on his chest. He looked up at her. He moaned so loud. She felt him stiffening inside her. She knew he was right on the brink.

Miss Christy broke the roleplay. "You can cum in me, boi. Give me your cum." She reached down to touch her clit, making herself cum.

Nothing on this planet could've stopped Marcus from firing vast quantities of thick cum into her. As she felt rope after rope of warmth bouncing off her cervix, she knew he'd completely drenched her insides.

She craned down towards him, his slowly deflating cock still inside her.

"Fuck, boi, that was hot."

"I love you, Miss Christy."

She hoisted herself off his dick and lay down next to him. She stroked his face. "I love you too."

"I hope you have sweet dreams," he said.

"You too, boi."

Miss Christy went to sleep still wearing her cheerleader outfit. They drifted away into blissful sleep, floating on their brand new mattress. Neither of them had anything important to do on Sunday morning. They planned to sleep in late.

*

84

The doorbell rang early. Initially, Miss Christy thought she'd dreamed hearing it. She was dreaming she was a butler to a billionaire who owned a large, expensive house. There was a party out back near the billionaire's pool, guests were constantly arriving and the doorbell would not stop ringing. Slowly opening her eyes, she heard the doorbell again, this time consciously, and she slowly realised she was awake, and that someone was ringing her actual doorbell in real life. She yawned and stretched. "You expecting anyone visiting us at bullshit o'clock on a Sunday morning, boi?"

Marcus was just as annoyed as her at having his Sunday morning sleep-in truncated. "No, Miss Christy." His eyes were encrusted with sleep. "I was in the middle of a dream."

"Me too. Wait here, I'll get rid of them. It's probably a Jehovah's witness or something. I'll flash my tits at them and they'll probably disappear in a ball of unholy smoke."

Marcus lay back down on his pillow, loving their new bed.

Miss Christy staggered to her feet, still half asleep, and still wearing her cheerleader outfit from the night before. She padded out to the front door. On the way, the doorbell rang again. 'I'm gonna fucking deck this cunt,' she thought to herself. She threw open the door and was about to let fly with every expletive under the sun, possibly followed up with some fists, but she stopped when she saw who it was.

Noah. Their uber driver from Friday night.

Her first thought was that she'd accidentally left something in his car on Friday night and he was returning it. But the look of worry and anguish on his face suggested something more concerning, something much deeper.

"Hello," he said. "Umm, it was Christy, wasn't it? Hey, I'm Noah, I drove you and your friends home on Friday night. Perhaps you remember?"

"Hello, Noah. Yes, I remember you." She remembered her manners. "It's nice to see you again. Is something wrong?"

"Well, first of all, I'm really sorry to have bothered you so early on the Sabbath, but ... there's something greatly troubling me, something from Friday night, something that involves you, and I was wondering if you had a few moments. I know this is very presumptuous of me, arriving here unexpectedly and unannounced on our day of rest, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if you closed your front door upon me."

She was awake now, so she might as well let him in. "Please come inside, Noah," she offered.

Noah walked in at the very moment a naked Marcus was walking towards the bathroom. Marcus had assumed Miss Christy had chased the doorbell assailant away with a hockey stick or a baseball bat and that they'd returned to relative peace and quiet, so he was quite surprised to see she'd let their Sunday morning doorbell intruder inside. He was even more surprised when he realised who it was -- their uber driver from Friday night.

"Go put some fucking clothes on, boi," whispered Miss Christy. "We've got a guest." Marcus shuffled away to get dressed.

She turned to face their unexpected Sunday morning visitor. "Would you like some coffee, Noah? We've just woken up."

"Yes please. If you're having some. Thank you very much," he replied. She led him to the kitchen. She loaded the machine with grounds and water, then flicked the switch. He watched her moving around the kitchen in her skimpy, tight, cheerleader costume. Her tits were barely contained, and the bottom of her fat ass cheeks were in plain view. He wondered about the wisdom of visiting upon this temptress.

"Please, sit down." She gestured towards a seat at the kitchen table, which he accepted with gratitude. "I'm just wondering, Noah," she continued, "it's Sunday morning. Shouldn't you be in church right now?"

"Well, yes, I should be, but I desperately need to talk with you about something, and this was the only time I could find. I told my wife I was feeling sick this morning and that I couldn't go to church today. She was worried about me and offered to stay to tend to me, but I convinced her to attend the service on her own. As soon as she left the house, I drove over here. I lied to my wife so that I could have a short conversation with you. I can't ever remember lying to her before." The coffee machine binged.

"Hmm. OK. Whatever it is, it sounds important. What's on your mind?"

Noah had squeezed all his courage into a tight ball in order to say what he needed to say, but just as he was about to speak, Marcus momentarily appeared in the kitchen. "I'm sorry, Miss Christy," he said, "I don't mean to interrupt, it's just that I could smell the coffee and I wanted to grab a cup. Let me pour it, and then I'll go away and leave you alone." Conversation between Christy and Noah stopped while Marcus got his caffeine fix. As Noah looked at Marcus pouring his morning coffee, he committed his first of the seven deadly sins. Envy is a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's luck, and surely luck was the right word in this case. Marcus must be the luckiest man in the world if he got to sleep next to Christy. Noah felt acutely envious and the seconds it took for Marcus to fill his mug felt like minutes. Noah glanced nervously at Christy, though barely able to look her in the eye.

Marcus and his coffee mug left the kitchen, and in a friendly manner, Christy leaned over to tap Noah's knee. "What's up?" she asked. He nervously recoiled from her touch. She already knew exactly what he was going to say. It was obvious to her.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

The second of the seven deadly sins.

Lust.

She stood up to pour two mugs of coffee, one for her guest, and one for herself. She gestured towards milk and sugar; he declined. She waited, giving him space to keep talking.

"I don't really know how to explain. I haven't felt like this since I was about sixteen. That's when I first discovered girls. Of course, I didn't ever do anything about it at the time. I suffered, but at first I assumed everyone else did too. I didn't ever act on my feelings, but it was such a struggle for me to suppress them, as I assumed it would've been for many other adolescents. But I don't know whether that's true or not, because I didn't ever have the courage to talk to my friends about how I felt. We weren't encouraged to talk about these things. I guess we were all just expected to bottle it up somehow." He paused, shaking his head. "And my faith didn't make things any easier for me. In fact, looking back, I think it only made things even more difficult. Most days in my later teenage years, I was in a state of permanent arousal from the time I woke up in the morning until I turned the light out at night, and even then, I struggled to go to sleep most nights because my penis was always hard thinking about girls. By this time, I started to think I was cursed. Surely nobody else on earth had to endure this anguish. I'd stare at the ceiling for hours thinking about girls, trying to imagine what it'd be like to kiss a girl and to touch her breasts, but I didn't ever dare to touch myself while I was thinking these thoughts. I was brought up to believe touching oneself is a sin because it represents a waste of seed. I didn't even kiss a girl until the night of my 18th birthday, and as it turned out, the girl I kissed became my wife. We got married a year later, and we've been together, like I said the other night, ever since, raising our family. But we hardly ever ... fool around ... anymore, but I don't know whether it's because we're just scared of another pregnancy, or whether she's lost interest in me as a man. And even if she does still have interest in me ... you know, as a man ... well, it doesn't matter anyway because, like I said, we can't fool around anymore anyway, because we've already got enough mouths to feed. And I get that. But it's really difficult for me, because I'm still just as aroused as I've always been. She goes to sleep, and I stare at the ceiling, just like I did ten years ago."

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers