Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 20

Story Info
April loves Milo, but yeah, they all gonna fucc soon.
5.5k words
4.64
2.1k
3
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

88

Saturday morning arrived. Miss Christy woke up, and she immediately felt horny. She looked across to the other side of the bed. Her boi lay on his side, facing away from her. She stroked his long brown hair. He was snoring, presumably in a deep sleep.

She reached down to touch herself. Maybe it was a feeling of nervousness about tonight. She felt an urgent need to get off, but she didn't want to wake her boi.

She moved slowly, aware that movements of the bedclothes could cause a disturbance. Her hand moved south. She was already wet. She couldn't recall what she was dreaming of, or why she woke up feeling so horny, but now wasn't the time for sexual psychoanalysis. She just wanted to make herself cum.

Quietly, she began running her fingers up and down the length of her pussy lips. Her jaw relaxed in pleasure. She felt herself moistening. She found her clit and began teasing it. Her mind wasn't focused on men. She wasn't thinking of cock.

She was thinking about April. She was thinking about April's sexy green hair under her cap, her tall, hot leather boots, and those stripy tights she always wears that stretch all the way from her sexy wriggly toes all the way up to her wet, juicy, inviting, hungry ...

Christy's breath caught. Her free hand pinched one of her nipples, and as she imagined herself pulling April's stockings down and inhaling the aroma of her sweaty skater snatch, she climaxed.

Marcus hadn't moved. He was still snoring.

"Oh god," Christy whispered out loud to herself. "I want her so fucking bad."

Marcus slept on.

Christy continued masturbating, dreaming about eating April's delicious puss and smearing her juices all over her face. Her free hand moved from her breasts to her ass. One hand was massaging her clit while the other traced delicate circles around her sensitive butthole. She came again. "April," she moaned, "I want you."

Marcus was oblivious.

Christy wasn't satisfied yet. She continued playing with her pussy and the sensitive jellybean it contained, while one of her fingers penetrated her ass. She gasped.

Marcus woke up from a deep sleep. He rubbed his eyes and opened them to greet the new day. He rolled over. "Hey, Miss Christy, good morning, did you sleep well?"

Miss Christy was riding her third wave of the morning. Her orgasm built. She locked eyes with Marcus and silently came onto her fingers.

"Please eat me out, boi," she begged. "Like, right fucking now. I need your face in my cunt."

Marcus threw back the bedclothes and dived into Miss Christy's sopping wet muff like it was the last food left on earth. Miss Christy threw her hands back over her head in sheer bliss as her boi went to town on her snatch. His fingers and tongue traversed the length and breadth of her cunt. His fingers were completely soaked, and there was only other one obvious place to put them.

Into her ass.

He rammed two wet fingers into her butthole. Her pelvis rose up from the mattress. She fucked his face and she came hard, flooding his mouth. He continued fucking her ass with his fingers. She bucked and came again, dreaming about forcing her tongue into April's hot mouth while she lovingly stroked her bright green hair. She felt Marcus's tongue on her, but now she imagined April's open mouth and outstretched tongue teasing her clit, waiting for her to shudder. "Fuck ... fuck ... bury those fingers in my ass ... fuck, that feels so fucking good." She came hard.

She took a deep breath. "Wait ... stop, boi," she said. She rolled onto her side, away from him.

"But I've only just started!" protested Marcus.

"No, boi ... you don't understand ... I already came three times before you woke up."

He raised an eyebrow. "You were fapping next to me while I was asleep? Fuck, that's hot," he said. He hugged her from behind. He was hard, and she felt his insistent, erect cock poking into her back. "You gonna let me in?" he asked.

She reached down and grasped her boi's shaft, resting his cock neatly between her plump butt cheeks. "If you want it, come and get it."

His fingers were still wet from her cunt. Her ass had already been penetrated by his fingers. Her hole was ready for him.

"Get inside me, boi," she commanded. She pulled one of her cheeks open to allow him a more efficient ingress.

He thrust forward slowly, and as he felt Miss Christy relax, his dick sunk into anal bliss. Miss Christy sighed, feeling the exquisite pleasure of her boi's dick prising her hole open. "Fuck, you feel so good in me," she moaned. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Marcus was in no hurry this lazy Saturday morning. He was content enough just to feel his erect cock inside her ass, just holding it there, without thrusting. So was she; Miss Christy fixated on the feeling of her sphincter being stretched as it clutched and squeezed her boi's swollen shaft.

"I'm just gonna hold it there, Miss Christy," he declared.

"Yeah, boi. Just lie still," she said.

They lay there, Marcus's dick lay buried in her ass as he hugged her from behind. They felt each other breathing.

"Does it feel good, boi?" she inquired.

"Fuck, yes, Miss Christy. Your ass is absolutely perfect."

They lay there.

"What if I do this, boi?" Miss Christy squeezed her ass tight around his cock before grinding backwards into him.

"You're gonna coax it out of me in no time at all if you keep doing that, Miss Christy."

"That's the plan, boi. Don't move a muscle," she directed.

She relaxed her ass, then re-clenched, grinding backwards. She heard his breathing change shape.

She lay still again, before repeating the process. Looking back over her shoulder, she looked him in the eye. "Give it to me, boi. Flood my bowels."

He couldn't hold it in. Not in the face of this glacially-slow anal bliss, and Miss Christy's demand that he fill her up. He felt his load beginning to build up from the base of his balls. Miss Christy felt her boi's cock twitching inside her ass, and she felt his shaft expanding as it created extra pressure on her sphincter. By this point, holding his dick still inside her was no longer possible. He thrust hard into her, and she heard him moan as he came inside her, his warm seed coating her rectum. His dick continued to twitch, and she felt more and more pulses of his semen shooting into her butt.

She felt her boi's spent dick softening and she squeezed it out of her. "Multiple orgasms followed by some hot sodomy is the best way to wake up. I love your cock so fucking much, boi. You're awesome." She rolled over to kiss him deeply, and their tongues danced inside each other's mouths.

"You're not so bad yourself, Miss Christy," smirked Marcus.

"I bet you say that to all the girls you fuck," she smiled.

He returned her smile with a grin of his own. "Yeah. All one of 'em."

They got out of bed and made breakfast.

*

89

Saturday afternoon rolled around, and the sun slowly began to recede into the western sky. Marcus had spent most of the afternoon writing, purely as a distraction from what might happen later tonight. By late afternoon he sat quietly in the backyard, reading. Miss Christy was inside, fretting about every minute detail of presentation. Their guest was expected to arrive imminently.

Miss Christy checked in on her boi. She walked down the steps into the backyard. "How are you feeling right now?"

He looked calm and relaxed to the outside world, but appearances were deceptive. "To be honest, I'm not sure this is a good idea. I feel a little anxious. I feel like I've deliberately invited someone to my house who could hurt me." He paused, considering the irony of the situation. "I know it's actually his house and not mine, but ... hopefully you understand what I mean."

"Yeah. I think I do, boi. Maybe a better way of thinking about it is this is your territory now, and not his."

He nodded. "Yeah. That's a good way to look at it. And I agree. Especially after this morning."

She smiled at him. "A dick in the ass is the best possible way to wake up." She lovingly ruffled his hair. "Hey, I want you to feel comfortable tonight. If you don't feel ready for this, I understand. I can ask him to leave, or maybe I could go to a bar with him instead. Whatever you like. There will be other opportunities for this. You don't need to do this tonight if you don't want to. Don't pressure yourself."

This was all he needed to hear, and all he needed to know. His Miss Christy had his back every step of the way. He felt reassured. "Nah, I'm good. But thanks for asking. I really appreciate it."

Right on cue, they heard the doorbell ring. Miss Christy went inside to answer it. She remembered Marcus's fantasy about Alex and dared to wonder what might happen if everything turned out right tonight. She didn't want to get ahead of herself, but if things went well, she might find herself in between two dicks.

Marcus heard a distant conversation, but he couldn't decipher any of the words. He heard the door close, and the conversation stopped. He heard footsteps tracing back out to the backyard. "Wasn't him," reported Miss Christy. "Didn't know who he was. Food delivery. Had the wrong address, I think."

No sooner had she finished speaking than they heard the doorbell ring again. "Surely this'll be him." She went back inside and opened the door.

Again, Marcus couldn't work out what was being said, but he heard the conversation continue after he heard the front door close. Whoever it was must've been invited in.

Must be Alex.

Marcus braced himself. This could be a bumpy ride. He stood up and stoically walked toward the house.

*

Marcus opened the back door and entered the kitchen. He quietly padded towards the living room just as Christy and Alex wound down their embrace. He stood in the kitchen, on the periphery of the room, waiting, heart beating fast. Again, self-doubt and second-guessing flowed through his nervous stream. He wasn't sure about this.

Christy ushered Alex towards the centre of the living room. Alex looked unsettled. He was in his own house, the house he'd been banished from, yet was still paying for. "Sit down," invited Christy. The coffee table was stacked with nuts, cheese and crackers. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure," replied Alex. "A beer?"

"Absolutely." Christy went to the kitchen, preparing to pop the top off a bottle of beer for Alex and to pour a glass of white wine for herself. She saw Marcus standing nervously. "You OK, boi?"

"I ... I think so, Miss Christy. This is just so fucking weird," replied Marcus.

"It's weird for me too, boi. And I'm sure it's weird for Alex, too." She kissed him on the cheek. "How about we just try -- I know it's not easy, especially in your case -- but let's just try to start from square one, and see what happens?"

"I'll try," said Marcus. He walked into the living room behind her. Christy handed Alex his beer.

Alex stood to greet Marcus. "Hey." He extended his hand. Marcus accepted and they shook. Marcus expected Alex's alpha grip to crush his bones, but that didn't happen.

The three of them stood in the centre of the room, nervously facing each other. An awkward silence fell, and Christy knew it was up to her to break it. "My two favourite men in the same room," she said. She immediately wished she was dead. This was the worst possible thing she could ever have said. Alex and Marcus glanced at each other for a split second, then looked away. The tension in the room only escalated. Christy gave up on the thought of sex right then and there -- she knew she'd killed the mood.

Alex bravely attempted to fill the conversational gap. "I knew this moment would come one day. I feel uncomfortable right now, but I guess you both feel uncomfortable too. I'm honestly not sure what to say or do, but I'll try my best, because this is important." He looked directly at Marcus. "I know Christy is yours, Marcus, and you're hers now. I've known for a while, and I'm OK with it. It's been obvious, and it would've been insane for me to reject reality and to try to swim against the tide or turn back the clock. I tried for a while, but I found it exhausting and ultimately self-defeating. I hated myself. I hated the world. And I hated you. I didn't understand what had happened, or why. It felt like the entire fabric of my life unexpectedly went up in flames overnight, and I had no answers to the millions of questions that constantly bounced around my brain. I still don't really understand everything, even now, but it's not possible to live in the past. I've resigned myself to the fact there are many things about your connection with Christy that I'll never know or understand."

Marcus wasn't sure what to say, but he was grateful to hear Christy's ex-husband acknowledge that their previous relationship was over. He shuffled his feet.

Alex levelled the charge. "I know you were fucking Christy in my house while you were injured."

Marcus nodded. He already knew that Alex knew. It was one of the things that prompted the incident he was scared might soon repeat. He still hadn't said a word since entering the room.

Marcus parsed Alex's language. 'I know you were fucking Christy,' Alex had said. The implication was that Marcus was dominant and in control, the man at the centre of his own destiny who took what he wanted, whereas Christy was a docile, willing participant, without needs of her own. Was this how Alex viewed sex, gender, relationships and intimacy? Was this how Alex understood his own ex-wife? Marcus didn't say anything in response, and he didn't feel the need to; but Alex's understanding of the dynamic between himself and Miss Christy was a very long way from the truth.

Alex continued. "I was happy enough for you to stay here while you were recovering from your fall, though I didn't know why you had to stay here instead of with any number of your other friends. I bit my tongue and didn't make a fuss, but you stayed here for much longer than I'd expected. It felt like Christy would've been happy for you to stay here forever, and it felt to me like you were settling in and making yourself quite comfortable. I could tell Christy was enjoying your company, but I didn't know how much, or in what ways. And it felt like you were taking advantage of me, because you must've known you'd overstayed your welcome with me, and there was nothing to suggest you were about to move back to wherever you were living at the time. I got impatient. And then when I learned that you and Christy were not only swapping bodily fluids but were also building an emotional connection, I felt frozen out, and completely isolated within my own home. Confusion and frustration can turn to anger very quickly."

The room now felt positively uncomfortable. Almost suffocating. This wasn't what Christy expected. She didn't know how to save the situation. Mentally, she was begging Marcus to say something. Seconds passed so slowly.

Marcus looked Alex in the eye. "I'm not sure I deserved the punishment you dealt me, Alex."

'Balls of steel,' thought Miss Christy. Without accepting anything Alex had said, Marcus turned the tables.

Alex hung his head. "You're right. You don't know how much I regret that day. I was furious with the world that day. And I was even more furious with you. It's easy for me to say 'you found yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time that day', but I should've had greater self-control and self-discipline. In hindsight, maybe I should've quickly collected what I needed from here and left straight away. If I didn't linger to take that shower, it wouldn't have happened."

"I still don't know why you did what you did," said Marcus.

"Hang on a second, there, champ. Rewind a little. You were fucking my wife in my own house. Did you expect me to just shrug my shoulders and walk away? Did you expect me to have no reaction at all? I loved Christy. I still do."

Marcus was efficient and precise with his words. "Christy told me you two had an open marriage."

Alex stuttered. "We ... did. But ... the openness was intended to be for sex only." Alex looked at Christy before continuing. "Christy and I have talked about this since. From my perspective, love is a completely different thing to sex, and I'm not open to the idea of an emotional relationship with more than one person. Maybe Christy and I didn't talk about this enough while we were together."

"That's not my fault. I didn't steal her from you," said Marcus. "She's not a fucking possession."

"Yeah ... yeah, I know." Alex knew, despite everything else, that he was far superior to Marcus when it came to size, strength and physicality. If life was purely about survival of the fittest, Marcus would be dust. But relationships are so much more than that. One of the things Alex would never know was the ways in which Christy saw Marcus as a much better, more supporting, more loving partner to her. Alex saw life as a competition, and this was a contest he'd lost, though he still didn't know why. He glanced over to Christy once more. "But it hurt to lose Christy from my life, and that's exactly how it felt -- like a loss. I felt like I'd lost someone in a contest I didn't even know was taking place." I realise now that I've lost some things -- in particular, my marriage and this house -- but at least I haven't lost her from my life."

"And you won't," Christy said, "unless you hurt Marcus. If you ever do, I'll cut your fucking balls off and leave you bleeding to death."

Alex looked around the room. This was once his castle, but the deposed and conquered king felt like a stranger within this fortress. He sighed. "The heart wants what it wants, and Christy's heart wants you. Despite everything, and even though I don't know you very well, I still feel uplifted, in a sense, that your heart wants Christy too."

Waves of joy washed over Christy. She hugged Alex, then she hugged her boi.

*

Christy and Marcus invited Alex to stay for dinner. They ordered some food. They ate, drank and talked for the rest of the evening. Alex and Marcus began to get to know each other, just a little. They talked about what they did for work, they talked about their interests and hobbies, and of course, they talked about sex. Alex was particularly intrigued to find out what Christy saw in Marcus sexually, and he was amazed at some of the stories she told. He particularly liked hearing about Marcus fucking Christy in the ass in the front row of a rock concert, and about how they nearly had sex in a mattress store. Alex swapped stories about pounding the fuck out of the wives and girlfriends of his rugby teammates.

Before Alex arrived tonight, Christy was hopeful that sex might happen, but she knew early on tonight that it'd be unlikely. The evening only ended on a good note because difficult terrain had been covered earlier on. However, she was emotionally relieved to spend an evening with, as she put it earlier, her two favourite men in the world.

It got late, and Alex needed to get back to the hotel. His team was heading back to camp in the morning. There was a training drill at dawn. Christy and Marcus walked him to the door. His rideshare was waiting.

"Thank you for inviting me over, Christy," said Alex. "As a sex therapist might say at the end of a challenging session, I think we've made some progress." They kissed. He turned towards Marcus. "I'm not gonna say 'look after her,' because I already know you will. And I know she's gonna look after you too." The men shook hands. Alex left, taking his huge dick with him. The door closed behind him, and the headlights of his car swung away.

"I'm really happy, boi," said Miss Christy. "So happy I'm not sure I could put it into words."

"I'm happy too," joined Marcus. "And relieved. Feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. And I really enjoyed chatting with Alex once we got past the difficult part. I totally understand why he had issues with me, but now that things are resolving themselves, he seems like a nice guy."

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers
12